The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Snow sucked him off and they both fucked without mercy. Snow laid back in the bed panting, knowing half of his orgasms were definitely triggered by the others voice.

“You are evil but had some control if you didn’t fuck me over the table” Aaron said with a quiet chuckle

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Who knew me speaking in that old language would turn you on that much. Maybe I should use it more often. That was the best sex yet." he said smiling as he panted and kissed Snow. "I still need to finish my dinner my love." he said smiling.

"Oh I will later tonight." he said knowing the others would be at it for a while so he covered Storms food up so it wouldn't get too cold

Aaron blushes a bit at the mention of it, glad Mason wrapped up Storms food. There were not many dishes to do so he was done quick.

Snow cuddled up to Storm, finally able to catch his breath. “It is so sexy sounding in your deep voice..” He said with a small purr. “If I could make my voice sound that appealing, you’d never let me leave the bed” He teased with a small chuckle

Mason smiled and looked at Aaron. "Maybe we can have fun later." He said smiling.

"I'll be right back im going to get my food and maybe eat it off you." Storm said going back to the kitchen not bothering to put clothes on. Storm grabbed his food and took it back in the bedroom.

Aaron turned a faint pink, not minding some fun with Mason. He watched Storm come and leave quickly..

Snow purred as he watched Storm leave, glad he came quickly. “Hopefully not too cold cutie..” He smiled

"(LA) if it's cold I'll warm you up. I love using my sexy voice on you." He said as he places food all over snow and then carefully started to eat it off of him.

"I know what you're thinking Aaron. You are thinking I am glad he didn't come out like that when we had a guest. Just so you know if you did come out like that I would have laughed." Mason said kissing him

Snow purred quietly when the other places his dinner on him and began to eat him. Every nip felt tender against his sensitive skin from a wild session.

Aaron coughed with bright pink cheeks. “I couldn’t do something like that..embarrassing”

Storm smiled as he ate all off the food off of him. "Do you like that?" he asked smiling as he kissed Snow's cheek.

"I could of, but I really don't have a shame in doing anything." he said looking at him not sure what else to do next, but walked over and kissed his cheek.

“Of course” Snow answered with a small smile, returning his kiss with one on his cheek. “Got your full full now?” He asked with a smile.

“I know love..” Aaron answered, kissing the others lips tenderly. He held him close and continued to kiss him.

"Yeah I am full of food now." He said looking at him then sighing not sure what to do now and kissed him more. "I love you so much." he said.

"So should we go to the bedroom and make it a night?" he asked smiling and laughing not sure what to do, but was so happy and wanted to do more now.

"(LA) I love you too Storm.." Snow said with a soft smile, nuzzling himself into the other. He would never get enough of sleeping beside the other.

"Sounds good to me...We can study more tomorrow since we got side tracked today" Aaron smiled, kissing his cheek.

Storm smiled and started to go to sleep "I love my snowy angel please don't ever leave me."

"Who's fault is it that we got sidetracked it today? Sure as hell wasn't my fault." He said laughing as he took off to his room.

"I will never leave you, you better not leave me either" Snow smiled, closing his eyes. He would never want to leave his stormy dragons side again. He could not bear it when they parted..

"Well it wasn't mine!....directly" Aaron said quietly as he went to their room.

"I will never leave you. Not willingly at least." he said kissing him and slowly fell into the world of sleep.

Mason smiled at him and went into there bed room. "You know you are something else you know that. I know you wanted to help him just as bad as Snow did." he said yawning.

"Yeah I guess that is right about this you know." he said looking at him then taking a deep breath. "I guess I am happy that you were doing something good. Me on the other hand I wanted to torment him, but I am sure storm did a lot of that."

“You did good babe...” Aaron said as he gave him a tender kiss on the lips. “I can make you a big breakfast tomorrow for being a good boy” He teased but he did mean it. Good behavior deserved to be rewarded..even if good behavior meant not threatening to eat someone

"Alright then I want to have good food as well. So why don't you make all my favorite foods that I like and then I will be really happy all day and can study. Tho I really want to cause trouble." he said closing his eyes.

“Sounds good..I’ll make all your favorites tomorrow, promise” Aaron said with a smile as he snuggled him. He wanted him to feel rewarded for being as good as physically able

Snow woke up the next morning, making the reservations for the smashing place. He also made reservations at a grill your own meat place Storm might like.

Aaron woke up early to start cooking all of Masons favorite breakfast foods. He went all out as he had dishes upon dishes of food

Storm slept in and soon woke up yawning and looking for Snow not sure where he was but he did smell good food in the kitchen so he started to head that way.

After Mason woke up started to walk to the kitchen and yawed as he did so because he was still so tired as well.

"Moooorning" Aaron called out with a smile, seeing the two sleepy heads getting up at last. "I made a lot of meat dishes for Storm and all your favorites Mason" He said with a smile. "Oh, Storm, Snow is in the library with the laptop if youre looking for him"