The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

“I’ll go get her now! Hopefully she won’t be too busy and will want to talk to me” He grinned, hoping for the best. She brought them together and wanted to invite her to this. While she probably could have never expected them to take the road of immortality, he wanted her to be there

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Alright go see her and yeah that was a pain in the ass that spell, but I am glad that we did it if not those two would of been gone forever." he said smiling and looked at the dragon and kitten.

Storm smiled and wondered what they should do next he was so happy now and felt so good

• 4 months later...

He left quickly for a moment to go find her, wondering where she could be. Well, he won’t find out just standing around here! He left their home before starting to journey towards the campus, not caring if anyone stared in the process.

The other nuzzled up to Storm, loving his touch. All of this was rather nice, he thought to himself with a content sigh

"Be careful!" Mason said as he watched Aaron leave to go look for the girl and he came back in to look over to Storm and Snow. "I'm glad that you two get to be together for ever now." he said smiling.

Storm smiled. "I am too you don't know how much this means to us." he said

• 4 weeks later...

"It means so much to us..It really does" Snow said with a tiny tear in his eyes. They had gone through so much..been separated so many times...and now...they were together forever! He could not believe this was happening!

"Your welcome Snow I am happy that you are happy you know." he said smiling and looked at him. "It means the world to me that you are happy as well as me and aaron." he said smiling

• 3 weeks later...

"Incredibly so" He said with a big grin while he clung to Storm. All of this..he never thought it would be possible in his wildest dreams...From Greece...The Renaissance..all their incarnations together

Mason smiled and looked at him. "WEll I am glad we could do this for you two." He said smiling and looked at him wondering what they should do next. Maybe we should start making a meal....Tho I am not good a cooking." he said thinking about it.

Storm smiled and laughed. "Its up to you I don't think anyone is ever good at cooking first." He said kissing Snow