The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"Good job snow." he said smiling and looked at him as he rubbed his head. "I love you so much." he said as he wrote down that in English. "Alight I have one more that I think you can read that I can't this is the last thing we need is in here, but this one is a few pages long so I don't know what all it says." he said looking at Snow

"We are almost there. These are the last two things we need to translate and we will be good." he said

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"These are a lot of pages so I will need a bit longer than just now" Snow chuckled when Storm rubbed his head.

"Not a problem, take your time! You are doing an amazing job" Aaron praised him with a smile

"Alright take all the time you need." Storm said smiling and kissed Snow's cheek.

Mason smiled. "You did a great job you know so take your time and we will work it out." he said smiling

Snow had gathered them all when he finally translated the papers. He was not too sure about the method but assumed immortality would not be flowers and sunshine. "1. Three powers 2. Familiars in human form. 3. Boil the root of a sage tree for 5 hours he got the root of the sage. 4. A ghost pepper to be mixed with the root of the sage tree for 5 hours 5. They have to say blood of blood I offer the 5 times before consuming the mixture.6. masters of willing familiars have to drink their blood in a way that would not kill him " Snow read from the papers that he wrote the translation on.

"So we will have to drink your blood...?" Aaron said quietly as he looked at everyone.

Storm read over what Snow wrote and he nodded. "Yeah that's what it says do you still want to do it Also I found something in another book that says we have to draw a necromancy circle and we all go in to it and you both die and rise up as immortal. I think it will be painful, but if you still want to do it we can." he said

Mason nodded. "Yes I am still in. If it means you two can be together forever its fine with me. I got everything we need so as soon as Aaron is ready we can start it."

"You sure about this..? Do not just be doing this for our sakes..As much as we love each other, you need to be willing to do this" Snow cautioned as he held Storms hand. As much as he loved Storm, he wanted to know for sure their masters were ready. This was not exactly the purest magic..

"We are...I love Mason more than anything. He brought out the good in me and I want to be a part of that..forever" He said with a soft blush.

Mason smiled. "I love Aaron more than anything in the world now and I do want to be with him for all times." he said looking at Snow who was worried about it. "I know this is dark magic. So I will do everything get everything set up you and Aaron can keep your hands clean." he said smiling

Storm smiled and nodded. "I will help Mason Snow I can feel now you are scared, but if we all are happy there is nothing wrong here alright. After we do this you can make up for this one deed the rest of your life." he said

"I know..I was just making sure they wanted this. And performing dark magic for any reason...goes against everything I stand for" Snow said quietly, looking up at Storm. They all had good reason to do it but it still terrified him. What kind of a pure good familiar willingly performs and participates in dark magic.

"Snow...you got this. Promise.." Aaron tried to reassure him with a small smile. He was a bit scared too but he could not wait for the rest of their lives together.

Storm smiled and cupped his face. "I know you are scared. but I will be here with you and no matter what you will always be pure good. There is always that part of you." he said smiling. "OR do I have to show you just not not pure you are to make you feel better. We all have a dark side even you." he whispered

Mason smiled. "I am ready, but if your not snow we can wait." he said

"I am ready..I will always be scared. It goes against my very conditioning of being pure good.." Snow said quietly before Storm spoke to him. "I am glad I have you with me to do it..." Snow said quietly, knowing he could never 'die' without having Storm at his side with him.

"Okay...then I suppose we should start the process" Aaron said, squeezing the others hand.

Storm smiled and kissed Snow. "It will be fine I promise I will do most of the work and get my hands dirty." Storm said as he went to the kitchen and started the process of boiling the root of a sage tree and mixed in the ghost pepper with it he then came back and kissed Snow. "It will be ok alright I love you so much."

Mason nodded and looked at snow. "You can make up for this the rest of your life alright."

"I am just as much of a part of this as you are.." Snow said with a small nod of his head. "I want to help as much as I can..I love Master but I love you most" Snow said with a small smile.

"Awww you don't love me most?" Aaron said with a playful smile. He tried to joke and tease him to make his familiar smile and feel better.

"Your not the one that can make him scream out his name." he said smiling and kissed him. "We are in this together Snow I promise that I will do my job to love you forever,: he said smiling willing to do what ever it took to make this right.

Mason smiled and looked at them both and kissed Aaron. "After we get this done we need to destroy the English translation." he said

“Agreed..” Snow nodded, not wanting anyone to have easy access to immortality. Snow turned a bit red when he heard Storm mention being the one that can make him scream the others name. He would be happy with immortality with him...for sure

“Hopefully the pain doesn’t last too long..” Aaron said quietly, not sure what to expect it to feel like as they do it..and afterwards

"Deal." he said kissing him and smiling loving the feel of Snow. "I can't wait to live with you forever." he said smiling and kissed him and then went to start to watch the sage.

"I don't know from what I can tell its going to be our mortal body's dying." he said looking at him then sighing and kissed Aaron

“Dying is not going to be fun...I didn’t even die..that time with my parents but I knew I would have if I couldn’t heal” Aaron said quietly, remembering that pain and feeling cold. “I’m sure our first test or someone seeing we are immortal will be something...”Aaron said quietly, only wondering how others would react

"Yeah it will be something and I don't know what it is either you know, but I have a feeling that people are going to freak out when they find out about all of this." he said smiling and kissed Aaron

“Try to kill us and we just get up like it’s fine...” Aaron said with a small smile. “I kind of realized we will be pretty much God’s now..” He said quietly, essentially this being the case.

"Not yes, but I do what to tell you please try to keep me in line because if I loose you Aaron I will destroy the world as long as we are fine I will be good and not kill the world." he said.

Storm hugged snow as they waited this was going to be a huge leap for them

"You need to be at my side so I don't lose the light you brought into my life" Aaron said with a soft smile, kissing his cheek.

Snow hugged Storm tightly, ready to spend eternity with him. He wold not let himself be seperated again...

"Looks like we have done this to each other." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed him. "I love that you brought out who I was meant to be." he said and closed his eyes loving all of this. "I am glad for that string." he said

"I am so happy they are doing this for themselves and us." he said

"I am happy that one party changed our lives. I am glad I met you that day Mason.." Aaron said as he placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Same..." Snow said, happy they werent doing it just to make them happy.

"In a way I am glad I found you as well. That means a lot to me my life changed for the better and we are all each other needs. Along with Storm and Snow." he said smiling.

Storm smiled and kissed Snow closing his eyes as he did so. In a way he was happy that the masters were doing this, but if it went wrong they would both die and there was a chance they would take the both of them with them this time. Storm kept that part to himself and didn't share it with anyone.

"You are right..I can't wait to spend my never ending life with you" Aaron smiled, knowing he was making the right choice. But what about after? What would they do with their newfound immortality?

Snow kissed him happily, not having a care in the world. Dying was going to hurt..but He would have Storm right besides him.

"I can't wait for everything right now." he said smiling and kissed him on the lips. "You are my everything I hope you know that." he said smiling

Storm gave him a smile and pretended like everything was normal even the time of day had to be right and on a full moon. Storm had been watching and tonight was the night of a full moon.