The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Name: Aaron Lycanorn

Appearance:

(Mobile being a butt)

Magic They are best at: Fire magic

Position:Uke

Personality: Laid back and not really caring a whole bunch about school as it all comes easy to him. He can come off harsh but can be really sweet when he wants to be

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Name: Mason Tucker

Appearance:

Magic They are best at: Light and Ice

Position: Seme

Personality: Mason studies all the time to get good grades it is almost expected of him because of the long line of family he comes from. Mason is hardworking and mostly serious. He can be fun loving at times and underneath it all he is a free spirit just wanting to be let out

Aaron had his head on the desk, not caring about the lesson that was just being taught only moments ago. It only was annoying noise to him. Who cares...? It's just basic stuff...and still he always had to hear that stupid voice chime in all the time, answering every question and showing off how smart he was. Mason Tucker...the good two shoes smart boy who didn't seem to have any other care in the world but show off his book smarts and just be an annoying pain in his side.

"A...party? I am totally in for a party" Aarons head perked up, his yellow-orange mixture eyes looking up at a friend who invited him to a party later at a fraternity house on campus. He could use the party...He wanted to chug as much booze he could until he could not remember what day it was.

Mason wrote down everything the teacher said. The teachers and his parents held Mason up to a higher stander because of who his parents were so he had to work really hard to make everything right," Mason sighed as he heard about the party and someone came over to him.

"Mason you better go to this party! I know you love to party so let loose for one night it won't kill you." A girl said as she giggled as if she was making fun of him for not going.

"Fine I'll go this once, but you better not be pulling my leg this time." Mason said.

"Sweet!" The girl said and walked off and whispered. "I heard that Mason could out drink anyone without getting drunk so you might want to try that if you want to pull anything on him." She whispered to Aaron and the people around him.

Aaron instantly perked up and sat up straight when he heard that Mason was a drinker, hearing he could outdrink anyone without getting drunk. Mason..Nerdy Mason can out drink anyone and not get drunk? "No way....That is my job" Aaron said, planning on showing that Mason who is boss. He was going to outdrink him and then some! Now he really was looking forward to this party.

Mason sighed and shook his head he hated rumors like that. Grabbing his books he got up out of his desk and went back to his room. Ignoring Aaron the spoiled rich kid who was a slacker. So so Mason thought he was a spoiled rich kid he wasn't sure tho. It was just the way he acted that made Mason want to just choke Aaron. Mason walked out of the room and went to his room.

Aaron was pumped as he went right to his room shortly after, looking forward to this party. He found a black t shirt and singed the end of the sleeves to make it look cool. He threw on his jeans, bending the dark shadows around the room to make sure he looked good at any light level. "Perfect.." He said with a nod, making sure his hair looked perfectly spiky. He waited around until it was time to leave for the party, leaving his homework for when he got back.

Mason set down and started to do his homework once he was back into his room and then he started to o his home work it took him an hour before he was done then he got you and changed clothes to go to the party. "I don't know why I am doing this." he said looking at him then shook his head as when he got dressed in a nice shirt and pants then a jacket he adjusted his glasses before heading to the party to relax as he hasn't done in a while.

As soon as he got there, Aaron went right for the drinks, already downing his first glass of some alcohol. Man, that tasted good! He thought as he went to get another can. People were having a good time and playing some party games or doing something. Huh...looked interesting enough. He would need to try some once he drank more. He found some of his friends, hanging out with them in the meantime

Mason walked into the party and wondered why he even went to this party he wasn't the one to normally went to this type of party he saw Aaron already drinking and making an ass out of himself. "Why did I come here?" Mason asked himself as he got ready to turn around and walk out

"Mason!" Aaron saw Mason and went right over to him blocking his path. "You just got here dude, you can't leave friends. You got to have some friends here or something" he said with a small smirk. "Go play some games or something~! People are playing twister, Red String of Fate, go have some fun~!" Aaron laughed as he went to go play a game.

Mason groaned as he was caught before he could sneak out the doo. "Damn." Mason said as he walked into the room and grabbed a beer and drank it then went over to play a game. "One game that is all!" Mason said as he set down with the Red string of Fate. He always thought of it as a joke and never thought it was real as he set down this should kill some time he thought

"Good~! Now that's more like it!" Aaron said with a smile, drinking the rest of what he had in his hand. He went over to the red string of fate, sitting down with the group of people there. Now time to see what kind of funny results happened~! And then maybe he can embarrass Mason with whoever he gets paired with. He got ready to play, watching intently.

A girl smiled she was good at fate readings and was always right. "Alright now that everyone is here lets get started. I choose Mason to do this with."

great I knew I shouldn't of came they are just going to make fun of me. Mason thought and sighed he didn't believe in the red string.

"Red string from our souls. We have one life and one life alone. One mate one partner oh so true. May the guiding lights come true." The girl move out and touched Mason's hand. "Red string bind thy heart, Match thy soul to one true mate we must hold."

Mason sighed and rolled his eyes as he looked down at his hands and saw the red string and you could follow it too. Mason wondered so he followed it with his eyes and up onto the hand of the one he was going to be with. "No....." Mason whispered as he saw who it was attached to

Get ready for your embarrassment Mason~! Aaron thought to himself with a smirk. This girl was good at what she did and could not wait to humiliate the other in front of their group. The red string started to form, going from his hand and following where it led. It is dangerously close..He thought, as he followed the string and saw it led to his own hand.

"Oh...hell no..." Aaron said as he pulled at the string. He knew it was not going to come off but he was not expecting this of all things. "Fucking dammnit.." He said as he tried to get up and walk away to another room but it kept him anchored in the room, the string long enough for that much. He groaned and sat back down, hating the turn of events.

"The girl smiled. "This is your soul mate now, You should kiss your soul mate." the girl said she had never been wrong with the matches not ever.

"No hell no." Mason yelled as he looked at Aaron. "I am not soul mates with him! Aaron you rigged it some how didn't you. You always screw up in some way." Mason said and started to walk away from him not sure what to do. "Damn it all." Mason said as he couldn't go that far.

"Just so you know you can't deify the red string. It is always right no matter what. I am guessing you don't know what happens if you don't kiss right away." She said smiling. "The string will become shorter and shorter until neither of you can move that well and then you much do something big to get rid of it." she said.

"I rigged this..?! Do you think I want to be fated to some textbook nerd? I am smart enough and fine enough on my own" Aaron tried to walk away too but he could not go far being connected to Mason. "No way in hell am I kissing you and no way in fuck am I your soulmate!" He said, fire stirring around his hands angrily before going away.

"I don't want to be mated with a slacker who never has to lift his hand in his life! I know you have everyone else do everything for you!" Mason said as he walked over and pushed Aaron. "I know you did something to do this. Its always you!" Mason said glaring at him. "I would rather die than kiss someone like you!" Mason said looking at Aaron

“Slacker..? Excuse me? I get good grades! I know how to balance life and have fun! What about you? Some know it all who thinks he is better than me! Do you think I want to be red string dates with you?!” Aaron said and pushed him back. They were total opposites! “Sentiments shared!” He said with a glare

"I don't think I am better than anyone else here you are the one who thinks he is better than me!" Mason said looking at him ready to pounce on him to claw his eyes out. "This isn't fair I never really wanted to stay here in this first place. Damn it!" he yelled and looked at him and took a deep breath not sure where to go from here.

“You think i wanted this..?!” Aaron said in a huff, realizing that they were going to be stuck like this for awhile..There was no way he was kissing him. “We will have to figure out sleeping arrangements cause no way in hell am I sleeping in the same bed, but we have to sleep in the same fucking room..” He said angrily, hoping he could get through tonight

Mason sighed. "I don't have a roommate so you can stay in my room." he said looking at him. "We have to find a way to get this damn thing off of us!" He said and pulled at the string and sighed. "This is going to be a pain." He said as he rubbed his head. "My parents are going to be coming to the school soon." He said shaking his head

“Whatever..I need to go back to my room and get clothes if this arrangement is going to be around for awhile..” Aaron sighed, having to accept he would need to be Masons roommate. “Classes are a whole other story..thankfully we share all ours at least” He groaned, thankful for that much. “There has got to be another way..” He did agree with Mason on that much. He has to get rid of it without kissing Mason.

"I want there to be another way this way suck really bad." he said looking at him. "Do you want to stay for the party or just go get your stuff or do you want to stick around for the party a little bit longer. Tho I will tell you that this right here is a buzz kill." He said looking at Aaron and then looked at the people who were staring at him.

“It’s a buzz kill..I already get stared enough as is. It’s killing my good buzz anyway” Aaron said as he stood up. “Just let’s go..” He sighed, going as far away as the string will let him go, leading Mason toward his dorm. He threw a bunch of stuff into a big black duffel bag once he got in the room, schoolwork, clothes and anything since he might be gone for awhile. He also shoved a bag of some of treats in a side pocket, zipping up the bag. “Let’s go..” He said with a sigh, wanting to get this over with.