The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

He smiled as it started to get hot and then he started to rub his body and started to clean his body and looked at him.

"I am so happy so thank you so much." he said kissing him and looked at him

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Aaron smiled happily as he got back into bed. Nothing wrong with fuzzy pajamas every once in awhile right? “I don’t even want to think about that test..we all need a celebratory party if we pass” Aaron smiled wide

“I meant more just the four of us” Aaron said with a small shrug. “Maybe the red string girl if she isn’t scared off by us. We do have a lot to thank her for and she probably has a lot of questions” He said with a small chuckle.

"You did, the original plan back fired so hard. I wanted to see you connected your soul mate and have a good laugh. I had no idea it ended up being me and I would be who I am now" He shook his head with a small laugh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

“Well the small party at least, if the one girl is willing to come? Maybe we will behave ourselves while we celebrate then and we can have fun once she leaves?” Adrian said with a flirty look before giving him a quick kiss. “I am sure she is quite curious about the four of us, gives her a chance to see the effects of her work and study us” He said with a chuckle.

Mason smiled "Yeah I guess she can. Why don't you go and invite her I don't really feel like inviting people because I hate to have people with me you know." he said sighing and shook his head. "Anyway what are you up to and I would love to see about doing something about it. I'll let you go get her and I'll set up everything do we want to invite her now or later?" he asked