The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"Oh stop~!" Aaron said with a laugh and a playful shove. He had a tint of pink in his cheeks, loving to feel that important to someone.

Snow felt even more reassured with the other smiling at him like that. He felt much calmer than he had been moments ago..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"You are my everything and don't ever forget that." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "You are my everything and you need to know that everyday." he said smiling

Storm closed his eyes and held snow.

Aaron giggled in just a moment of pure joy. He didn't think he could ever get used to feeling loved like this. He could only hope the others grandfather would feel the same way about him.

Snow held onto Storm tight, not wanting to let go.

"After we do this I might call my grandfather to let him know I am alright." he said smiling. "I am glad that there is one person that is for us." he said

Storm looked at them and then shook his head

"I suppose..With your parents and all.." Aaron said with a quiet smile. With the wya they acted and how they broke their observing skills on him, they might try to keep an eye on them.

"I am kind of glad that I killed your parents tho part of me think I should of killed mine, but that was before I got Storm." he said. "I have a feeling I would of if I had storm I feel like some times he temps me to the darker side." he said smiling. "Not that I mind." he said

"Snow definitely makes sure I behave myself and that I am not as much of a rebellious pun as I was before. He brought out my softer side" Aaron smiled, knowing Snow did a lot to change him.

"Yeah I bet he did. My little softy." he said kissing him then sighed as he looked at the circle he had to make. "Do you think you can help me out making this circle it looks like its hard." he said looking at Aaron. Mason was the best a drawing circles and even he was asking for help. "Can you make the bigger parts and I will make the smaller or detailed parts?" he asked

"I don't see why not.." Aaron said as he looked over the circle carefully. This had to be perfect...He thought as he took his time drawing out the circle.

Snow was using some material Storm got to black out the windows. No one could risk seeing what they were about to do..

"Alright thank you i will check on the stuff cooking while you start on the circle." he said as he went to the kitchen and looked t the stuff.

Strorm walked into the room. "I forgot to tell you something you drink half of this and Aaron drinks the other half. Also you have to drink all of it before drinking our blood." he said then walked out and blacked out the windows with Storm at this point the stuff had been boiling for 3 hours and it was going to take at least 2 for the circle to be drawn.

Mason made sure they were using something better than chalk to pain the circle it was magic paint that no matter the what it wouldn't come off the floor till the spell was casted. he walked into the room and smiled. "This is the paint I told you about do you want to do the big circles with calk first or do you think you can do it with the paint?" he asked

"So I have to drink Masters and you drink yours after we drink the mixture stuff?" Snow said, a bit confused by the wording. "Or am I drinking your blood?" He asked quietly, wanting to make sure he did everything right.

"I can do it with the paint, Just give me a kiss quick so I don't get distracted while I do it" Aaron smiled, giving him a deep kiss before he got to work making the circle.

"Yeah we have to drink a little of theres and they drink a lot of ours." he said looking at him. "Its tiding us together for ever."

Mason smiled and kissed him then gave him the paint to start making the circles and set the image next to him

'Makes sense.." Snow said quietly, still scared he was so willingly going along with dark magic. He never thought he would see the day..

Aaron got to work, being careful in his movements and the only sounds he made being his breath.

"It going to be ok Snow. We can do this." he said as he finished blacking out the windows and smiling as he did so it felt so good and this felt so right.

"Let me know when you are ready for me to take over." he said

he smiled and Mason took over making all the little details in the circle and looking at the picture to make sure what it was all better and that he made it right the first time. Never did he miss a beat and got everything right the first time

Storm smiled and went to check on the mixture to make sure it was going to be fine.

Mason worked without brake for the rest of the time the needed the mixture to cook and they were both done at once the circle was perfact and if anyone other than Mason and Aaron making this it wouldn't of turned out the way it did. He got up and went into the kitchen and got two chalices out and started to fill them up with the mixture. Storm walked over to him and looked at Snow at the same time. "After they drink it we have to bite them with our fangs to get there blood then cut our wrist with a knife and fill up the cups half way. After that Aaron can heal us and then they both drink it." he said looking at them as he grabbed a special knife and walked over to the circle with Mason Storm looked out side and it was now night and the full moon was out. "Lets do this."

Snow took deep breaths, trying to mentally prepare himself for the task ahead. This was it..tonight...was the beginning of immortality..

Aaron readied himself, ready to start the ritual to his forever life with Mason. Together...forever..he thought as he got ready to follow the steps he would need to complete

Storm went into the circle as well he knew if this was going to work it needed to be tonight everything was right tonight.

Mason looked down at the drink and looked at Aaron as he started to drink the mixture when Aaron drank it and it was nasty he wanted to throw it up but drank all of it anyway the moment he finished it he felt Storm sink some teeth into him taking a little blood next he cut his wrist and started to bleed into the cup and then stopped when it was half full looking at Aaron to heal him after he healed Snow

Aaron followed the same procedure with Snow, Snow a bit more hesitant in cutting himself intentionally but still doing it. Aaron healed Snow first before healing Storm. He tried to focus on the healing and not the taste of the mixture in his mouth which tasted horrible