The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

“Stop talking about yourself” Snow smiled warmly as he walked with Storm hand in hand. Now they could be together forever and not have to die and wait forever.

“Lots of trouble..” Aaron chuckled as he finally started on breakfast for himself while Alex went to take a shower

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"I love forever now." he said smiling and looked at him then closed his eyes as they walked hand in hand to the store.

"You know what I don't know why you two are so good." he whispered to Aaron as soon as Alex was out of ear shot.

Snow smiled happily as he watched into the store. He grabbed a basket and started to look for the items they would need for dinner.

“Hmm? Why do you ask?” Aaron smiled as he kissed Masons cheek. He was quick to finish a late breakfast, sitting down at the table to eat it

Storm walked through the store and through some junk food that looked good. "You said you would buy it so I won't steal." he said looking at him as he then put lots of meat into the basket as well.

"I don't know I just don't like letting strange people into my house." he said

“Okay okay, don’t go nuts though and I’ll buy what you want if you Behave” Snow giggled, standing up on his top toes to kiss his lips before continuing shopping. The meat Storm chose did look good..

“Well I feel weird too but he looked like he needed help from what Snow was saying. I would have wanted help if I was him..” Aaron said quietly with a small smile

"I'm a good boy." he said looking at him with a cute face. then kissed him back. "You are the best kisser as well. "I don't know about veggies so I will leave that to you." he said smiling.

"I know, but I don't know if I would of wanted help." Mason said looking at him then shook his head

'Well Snow is pretty convincing and he did accept the help. I will be happy knowing I did some good" Aaron gave him a deep kiss. "You be good and we can do whatever you want once he leaves" He promised with a smile.

'You are the best at fucking.." Snow whispered quietly with a playful smirk as he grabbed a few vegetables

"Why do I have to be good Storm is more of a trouble maker than I am." he said pouting a little bit wondering what he wanted to do.

"I know and so are you. Should we check out and head back." he asked smiling

"Good influence..I know you are good enough. Storm is a real trouble maker" Aaron chuckled while he ate some toast with grape jelly.

"Sounds good" Snow smiled, paying for the groceries and putting them into resusable bags.

"Storm is fun to be around and I love him for that. He has a lot of stuff he can do." Mason said smiling and laughing. "He is the best and you know it." Mason said

"You know those bags are just going in the trash some day so why reuse them?" he asked poking at Snow. It was funny Snow was the only one that Storm had been around that could put up with him.

"Storm is fun.." Aaron nodded with a small chuckle, kissing Masons cheek again. "He is quite the character" He smiled as he was halfway done with breakfast.

"They shouldn't, they can get recycled. And this is better than using plastic bags which cost too many resources and are not nearly as sturdy as a reusable bag" Snow smile wide.

"Yeah we got fun ones thats for sure and I think it had been a long time since they have caused this much trouble so they are going for it." he said smiling as he stole some of Aaron's food and ate it. He then held out his hand and a book came flying to him as he started to read it.

"Damn what is with the recycling BS? It wasn't like this last time I was here no one cared Why do we have to care now?" he asked

"Hey, you are breakfast already! Thats mine" Aaron laughed as he moved his plate away from Mason. He laughed as he finished his breakfast before grabbing a book, not wanting it to get dirty.

"You have missed a lot Storm" Aaron said with a small nod as he left the store. "The world started realizing how many resources it was using and how it was hurting nature and the earth so there was a big movement in recycling a few decades back"

"And you never finished fixing food for me so there." he said pouting and looked around not sure what to do next. "I don't even know what we should do in the future."

"Damn so I can't just burn trees how I want to right now?" he asked looking at him then shaking his head not sure how to deal with this. "There is just so many changes in this world I just don't know what to do."

"Hey, I had to go chasing after a cat" Aaron laughed, kissing his cheek. "And you are right, we have our entire lives...well...the rest of eternity. We will need to think about that at some point" He agreed

"I mean I guess you technically could but you would need to contain it" Snow said with a small shrug. "And not just burning all the trees willy nilly"

"You are always chasing your kitty." he said looking at him then shook his head and yawned. "Man I am still so tired."

"Damn I hate this time." he said pouting. "They don't like me doing anything. No Killing, Recycle, No you can't eat that." he said looking at him then took a deep breath,

"I know Storm, I know.." Snow said as he nuzzled into the others side as they walked. "I can take you to a special facility that lets you destroy things in the room as you please? Will that help?" He asked with a smile.

"Want to sleep until lunch then..?" Aaron asked as he kissed his lips.

"What kind of place is it that would let me destroy things?" he said looking at him and then bit his lip. "Yeah that might help me out a little, but I just don't know."

"I guess I can, but I really need to study." he said sighing deeply and read some more of the book. "We have a test next week and its a big one at that."

"Its supposed to be a place where you can let out aggression in a contained environment. Magic won't spill outside the room so you can break things, set things ablaze, things like that" Snow smiled warmly.

"There is my little study bug, he is still in there' Aaron chuckled before getting a book himself. He had to do some studying before dinner..

"Really I have never heard of that before so where did you hear about it? That place sounds great. I want to go there soon." he said smiling and kissed snow as they started to head back home.

Mason stuck his tongue out at him and looked at him. "I don't want to either, but I don't know what is going to happen if we fail the test."

"Internet...and some people in the school talked about it in the halls" Snow said as they were almost home. "We can go tomorrow just you and me" He said with a smile.

"I am sure we will do it easily, I should be worried. You were always the good student" Aaron kissed the others cheek

"That sounds nice and yes. I want to go and do what ever I can to feel better. All this being good today is going to get to me." he said shaking his head.

"Yeah, but I don't want to be." he said looking at him. "I hate being a good student and I want to be myself and not do anything. I mean in the last mouth look at all the stuff we have done."

"I will take you tomorrow for being on your best behavior and as much private time as you want" Snow promised him as they approached their house.

"We have done quite a lot...and a lot happened to us" Aaron agreed with a small nod, watching Alex down the hallway going into a room he was shown by Snow to change clothes.

"Alright I will be good I promise." he said sighing and shook his head. Storm wasn't really sure if he could be good or not he would try but it would be hard.

Mason sighed and looked at him. "Yeah I guess we have I just don't know what we should do you know." he said looking at him then closing his eyes before shaking his head. "YOu know you are something else." he said

"I will take you out to the place tomorrow and you can be as rough with me as you like" Snow purred, kissing his cheek. "That will make my stormy dragon feel better"

"Hopefully in a good way..?" He asked with a small smile. "Ah, welcome back you two" Aaron spoke as he saw their familiars walk through the door.