The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"Yes I needed too." he said smiling as he watched the other take off his clothes to lick him he looked a little scared."Take your time." he whispered as he rubbed his head and threw it back when he felt him kiss him and then lick the tip. Mason let out a deep moan it felt so good.

Storm smiled and sucked more and sucked him harder bobbing his head up and down looking Snow in the eyes the entire time he was doing it. Storm wanted to see his face and all as he sucked on his snow.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Aaron appreciated the others willingness to give him some time and not be as frantic and crazed as he was on the red string. It was even nice when Mason rubbed his head. It seemed that Mason was enjoying it as he finally took the other into his mouth, using his tongue as he slid his head up and down the other. He was able to soon take all of Mason in, bobbing his head more.

Snow let out so many moans as the others head bobbed more and harder on him. "Ah...Storm...Yes.." Snow kept moaning, pushing down the others head so he would take more of him in that warm mouth. Oh god, that warm mouth on him could make this snow melt.

Mason threw his head back he couldn't hold back as he moaned and thrusted into Aaron's mouth it felt so good he couldn't hold back when he was bobbing up and down he let out a moan as he closed his eyes and ran his hands threw Aaron's hair.

Hearing his name only made him suck and lick harder he even ran his teeth up and down to give Snow even more sexual pleasure when he was bobbing he would he happy till he came at least twice before this part was over.

Aaron was surprised by the others thrusting into his mouth, hearing the others moans escape his lips. That..was a really lovely sound..Aaron thought as he could feel the others fingers go through his hair. It slowly encouraged Aaron to bob his head in a faster motion, wanting to make the other climax just like he had been moments ago.

"S..storm...Ah..I'm-" Storm moaned loudly, feeling the others teeth grazing him now with every head bob. That definitely pushed him over the edge of pleasure, bucking his hips upward into the others mouth. His release followed, knowing there would be more to follow. It never stopped there and knowing that it was going to keep going only reinvigorated him.

Mason moaned and threw his head back more as he felt him self close to release. After Aaron bobbed his head a few more times. he couldn't hold it and came full force into his mouth.

Storm moaned at the taste of Snow's seed going into his mouth and kept bobbing his head more sucking even harder this time as he started to play with Snow's sack needing more of him wanting more of him.

Snow groaned as it was so easy for him to get hard again in the others mouth. His full undivided attention went right back down there, Storm playing with him and making it so hard to do anything else but focus on the feelings he made you feel. He moaned the others name, falling back to a laying position on the bed.

Aaron kept his mouth on the other as it brought forth the others climax. He swallowed everything, licking the other clean with a bright pink face. It was not that bad without the strings influence..He enjoyed it pretty much..Aaron had thought to himself.

Storm smiled as Snow finally laid now on the bed and Storm adjusted with him so he could get better angle and started to go at it again going even faster this time and he added his other hand to Snow's member when he went up so did his hand when he went down his hand did as well he knew this drove him crazy when he did this and he loved it as well.

"You are so good Aaron." He said smiling as Mason rubbed Aaron's head smiling at he did so then closed his eyes wondering if Aaron wanted more or was done for now.

Aaron smiled shyly with a red blush on his face, looking up at Mason as he finally removed his mouth. That warm smile made him feel all warm too..Aaron thought as he kept looking at Mason, trying to not embarrass himself. He turned a brighter red as he started to sputter. "M-mason..?" he started to ask, feeling very embarrassed. "Can you..um...can you...f...fuck me?" Aaron spoke as his face was a dark red at that point.

Snow groaned happily when the other did another thing he always liked, hands gripping the sheets under him. "Damn Storm.." He said with another loud moan, squirming under the others stroking hand and mouth.

Mason smiled. "Do you really want me that bad my love?" he asked smiling and brought his face up so he could kiss him. Mason was already getting hard again at how cute that Aaron was when he asked him to fuck him. "I would love to Aaron." he said flipping him to where he was on the bottom and kissed down his stomach again smiling

Storm laughed and moaned when the other started to Squirm under him it felt so good being in control of Snow and he loved it as well and Storm wasn't going to stop until he was happy.

Aaron turned a bright red at being told how badly he wanted him and for just asking the question. It was hard to look him in his eyes as the other kissed down his stomach. He only hoped he would enjoy sex without the red string...He knew he would enjoy it and that made his heart pound more.

Snow breathed heavily as he was sinking deeper into the pleasure again. He kept bucking his hips up into the others mouth, wanting his relief from the pent up pleasure. He was closer and closer to release, trying to tease the others front with his foot

Mason smiled and kissed and licked Aaron's nipples before pulling his legs up and positioning himself at Aaron's entrance and slowly entered him trying to make sure he would feel pleasure while he was doing it.

Storm smiled as he stopped using one of his hands and went around to play with Snow butt working his way to play with Snow's entrance trying to make him cum so he could thrust inside of Snow again. HE slipped is finger inside of him using the cum from the last time as lube as he started to move in and out.

"Ah!" Aaron said, his voice cracking in a moan as he could feel the other slowly enter inside him. He was very well aware of the other and how warm and good the other felt in him. "M-Mason..." He said in a small moan, hands reaching up to grab the others back. Aaron wrapped his arms around the other tightly, breathing heavily as he felt amazing.

Snows hips went up at the feeling of the others finger going inside of him, climaxing again on himself. He breathed heavily as he tried to take what would be a brief moment to calm himself. He moved his butt against the others finger, wanting more of Storm.

Mason bit his lip and thrusted into him lightly and bent down to kiss him on the lips before he started to move in and out of him each thrust harder than the last.

Storm smiled when Snow came again and he sucked it all up. Then Storm removed his hand and lifted up Snow's legs and with one powerful thrust was deep inside him. Storm didn't wait for Snow to recover as he started to move in and out and play with snow's nipples.

Aaron felt like he was trembling under Mason, feeling light headed with how hot and good the others actions made him feel. Aaron returned the others kiss, knotting his fingers within the others hair. Aaron felt the other hit this spot inside him that felt like it would make him melt from the inside. He let out a louder moan, the hands in the others hair giving him a small tug.

Snow had little to no time to recover from his last climax, feeling the their already thriving so hard inside him. He was not even snow but a puddle of pleasure because of Storm. His moans were pretty much pleasure filled whimpers, his body so weak and unable to resist Storm. Every little movement felt so orgasmic to him..

Mason moaned as he thrusted more and harder he loved this feeling and loved it even more now that they were doing it with out the red sting telling them to. It felt right and Mason didn't think he would feel this good with anyone else. Mason smiled and bent down to make out with Aaron while he was moving in and out of him as his other hand pumped him.

Storm leaned down and kissed Snow's chest as he started thrusting harder in him each time was a powerful thrust and it felt good to him. Storm moaned. "I am making up for lost time." he whispered as he kissed Snow on the lips and cupped snow's face as he kept thrusting.

Aaron could not help himself but moan louder when that sweet place kept getting hit over and over again. He breathed heavily if he was able to between moans. He returned the making out, his hands de-knotting themselves from the others hair.. ?I can?t..I-can?t..?Aaron moaned loudly, how sure how much more he could take of this. He came hard onto himself..

Mason smiled when he found the sweet spot and hit it over and over again. He smiled as he moaned this felt so good. "Who knew something like this would feel so good and he really did love it as well. Soon Mason came inside of Aaron.

Storm went faster and fast hitting Snow's sweet spot over and over he loved the look on Snow's face when he cared about him so much. This was how Storm showed his love. Storm started to slow down and then speed up soon cumming inside of Snow.

Aaron breathes heavily as he felt the others climax all up side him. Aaron looked up at Amazon, unable to believe he could enjoy this as much as he did. “So..good” Aaron said in between breaths, red in the cheek.

Snow enjoyed it so muxh, his moans and cries only growing louder and louder. His body felt like mush as he soo. Reached his climax again easily from the others love inside him thrusting into his sweet spot.

"I am glad you liked it." Mason said pulling out and laying next to him and pulled him close as it looked like there Familars were just getting done as well. "Well then that was weird, but I am glad I finally gave you the dessert you had been wanting." he said kissing his cheek.

"I guess I should stop for not my snow angel." he said as he pulled out and laid next to him and kissed him. "That was the best thing I have done for ages I am so happy we can be like this again."Storm said.

“Very weird..but I liked it..” Arron said with a bright blush and a small smile. He felt like his body was soaring with how much pleasure he got and felt at the hands of Mason. He leaned over and kissed Masons lips in return, satisfied by the dessert he had gotten.

“Already?” Snow said in a teasing tone but didn’t mind that they stopped at least for now. Snow curled up besides him, not caring at the moment he was covered in his own release..well..several releases.

Mason kissed back as he was now relaxing. "I think all four of us need a shower now you know." he said cupping Aaron's face. "Tho I am not sure how to explain the other two staying in our room." he said sighing. "I don't really want anyone to know that they can change just yet not till we know how to use our powers right." he said

"Yeah trust me I would keep going, but our masters are down with what they are doing so I don't think they will want to watch me make you come over and over again." Storm whispered as he pulled his lover close

Aaron nodded in agreement, looking over at their two familiars. Well someone had to explain things..Aaron’s aid as he took charge. “Storm...Snow...? There was something we wanted to talk to you guys about..” Aaron said as he sat up, making sure the blanket covered his lower half. “The other students..they don’t even know we havefamilairs yet...much less that we have three powers. If people knew about that..It might scare them. Sure they may not know right away what kind do magic unless we fought with it..But I wanted to ask...If you can stay in your animal forms while we are in class? Please..?” Aaron spoke, feeling weird about the whole thing.

Snow got comfortable next to the other, listening to his master speak. From his point of view, he supposed he could understand their predicament. Two users of magic had familiars, one being a healer and the other blood magic. People would certainly be shocked as it is rare enough already to have a familiar without being summoned.

"You know your take charge turns me on." Mason said and kissed his cheek. Mason watched there familiars as he explained it looked like they were understanding what they meant so Mason wasn't to worried about it. "Tho we do need to get them to a shower some way." he whispered to Aaron.

"Fine we will be good, but I can't promise I won't change if someone needs to be bitch slapped." Storm said looking at the two in the eyes. "I will beat them all." he whispered

Storm

Puppet.jpg

Snow

f42ccf0112807ccd8223340ca99c1076_zpsdgqmfsxy.jpg

Aaron blushed when the comment was made about him taking charge turning him on. "We...Can take you to the showers in animal form so you dont need to walk down the hall as humans covered in..well...yeah.." Aaron coughed, not seeing any other way to go about it.

"Temper temper.."Snow said with a teasing smile, bopping the others nose jokingly. "I am sure you will try to be on your best behavior.." He said with a smirk and a deep kiss on the others lips. He turned into his cat fom again, still feeling sticky and gross even as a cat.

Mason laughed a little Aaron was right they we're covered

"This is going to be weird, but you can shower with us for just don't want anyone to know about your human forms yet.'

"Fine, but once warm n the shower I'm changing back. Also tonight I want to cuddle my little snow angel." Storm said and changed back to his dragon form and sighed he wasn't as covered as snow, but a bath would nice.