• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• batista

MORNING CALM

[table=width: 600, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

A fine Saturday morning with the sunshine filtering through the curtains of the kitchen windows. I had opened one of them to let the cooling breeze in. It felt so refreshing that I decided to open the other two windows and enjoy it to its fullest whilst I prepared our first meal of the day. I washed the oranges, tangerines, lemons and apples. I cut the oranges in halves and assemble them next to the juice extractor; I slowly squeezed the oranges until I got the last drop of each one of them. I did the same with the tangerines and I made sure to save all the pulp from my share of the juice with a fine mesh strainer and added it to his tall glass. My darling likes extra pulp.

I cut the bananas into slices and then I cut those in halves, I then peel off the apples skin and diced it. I put all of it in a bowl and squeezed two lemons and poured the juice to the mix, finally I added some blueberries. I made egg white omelets with spring onions and a few mushrooms thinly sliced. Lastly, I brew some cinnamon coffee (our favorite blend) and as I was setting the table, my honey came in from watering the plants. His golden sun kissed skin looked incredible; I told him to go wash himself and he replied that he would only be a few minutes. After he went upstairs, I put the omelet plates in the oven to keep them warm, and then placed the juices in the fridge along with the fruit salad.

While I was washing some of the dishes I hear him come down the stairs and step into the kitchen, moments later I felt his arms gently circle my waist and he gave me a kiss on the right side of my neck that send shivers down my spine. I grabbed a cloth to dry my hands and turned around in his embrace, then laced my arms around his neck and played with the hairs on his nape. I kissed him on the lips; he licked his lips chasing the juice flavor, I had briefly sipped it while I made it and to be honest I always drink about half a cup of juice while making breakfast. He smiled and asked: Extra pulp? I pecked him once again and answered him: You know I did!

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Dear

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Thank you for entering your story for this month's competition! ;) i really enjoyed reading it ^_^

and congrats for winning the 7000 points!

foxypresent

i hope you had lot's of fun! :_red_fox 4

Hi

!
!

:_red_fox 4

This was so much fun!

DS4dEhH.gif

I hope you have a lovely day!

:In love: