Brave 10

Aften

I was shocked there was no Brave 10 thread D: So I made one....

And to be honest, even on ff.net there isn't very much fanfiction for it either :4yoyo22: Or fanart >_O Even though the art for the manga is absolutely gorgeous!

Maybe it is just me watching with yaoi goggles but there's so many yaoi references XDDD;;; even in the manga~!

It's pretty new though... does anyone else watch it here 8D?

Saizou x Sasuke for the win!! rabbit8 oh yah~

PS: excuse the annoying girl main-ish character Isanami.... BLeeeehhhhhh.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aften

• boysbeforeflowers34.

• Bloodysadist

• Saga

I have it on my list,but it is ongoing and right now I have to finish a few other and watching Bleach. But so far... I have heard only good things about it. And the art is good. (:

Oh,I watch it! XD It's good indeed. The art is really good and the boys : X Amazing! XD

I haven't seen the manga yet,but I think I'll start read it soon XD.

Btw I'm happy that there have other people that likes Brave 10.

I mean,because it's still new anime and it's ongoing. ^^

Brave 10's manga is done! I'm actually helping with the scanlations into english |

so moar people can drool and nosebleed over the hotness of the yummy Saizou, sasuke

I wanna do a roleplay from Brave 10 >O

OMG!!! Brave 10 manga is finally over?!!!?!!!?

I have been waitng for the manga to finsh, so that I could watch the anime!!!!! >,...,

Thanks for the update Aften!!

I LOVE Brave 10 *0* I bought and read the volumes of the manga that I could get my hands on, and of course I'm watching the anime now. I waited for the anime version so eagerly (especially to hear who they would choose as seiyuus *0* they did such a good cast!!). My favorite characters is probably Kakei because he makes me laugh so much XD And oyaji power~ And my favorite pairing so far is Yukimura x Rokuro, but then again, there's so many yaoi possibilities in this manga that it's hard to choose!! *.*

• 1 year later...