BLCD request: ESCAPE BELL CASE.怜司 (Reiji)

hoanequin92

I would like to request this BLCD. It comes with a choice of 1 among 3 special tracks from 3 different companies. The sample tracks are already so hotttt ;)

≪Summary≫

After Kaito dropped out of high school, he got a part time job at a bar. He doesn't see much of a future for himself. One day on his way home from work, he is nearly attacked by a stalker - and in the struggle, he accidentally kills the man. When he tries to escape the scene, he encounters a former neighbor - Reiji - who agrees to shelter him. But when Kaito decides to give himself in, Reiji gives him a drug from a religious cult...

■Aizawa Kaito CV. Irakusa Netoru

■Takatsuki Reiji CV. Chasuke

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShizouShizou

• Ringo-chan

• hoanequin92

• terra111

I already bought it last week from Amazon and am waiting for the shipment. But unfortunately I could not buy the special track (tokuten CD) because it is only available inside Japan :((( I will upload it as soon as I receive it.

I already bought it last week from Amazon and am waiting for the shipment. But unfortunately I could not buy the special track (tokuten CD) because it is only available inside Japan :((( I will upload it as soon as I receive it.

:leaf15: :leaf15: :leaf15: :leaf15:

OMG... I really appreciate it!! I love Netoru-san as uke he is soooo hot.

OMG... I really appreciate it!! I love Netoru-san as uke he is soooo hot.

Did he even voice another seme besides Mio in Nie no Machi? yoyo

Did he even voice another seme besides Mio in Nie no Machi? yoyo

He is Seiji from Room No.9 (his debut in BL world) and Azuma from Paradise. yoyo4

He is Seiji from Room No.9 (his debut in BL world) and Azuma from Paradise. yoyo4

Hm, Room No. 9 is way outside of my comfort zone, and Paradise's plot just couldn't catch my interest, tbh.

Not that I think Paradise is bad, but I just couldn't wrap my mind about a bunch of people just going to a island and not worrying when they were told provisions for the rest of their stay would only be sent later. Plus the fact that they wouldn't be able to contact others while there. It's like asking to get into trouble. :_red_fox 1

Leaving my ranting aside, the first time I heard him in BL was in Nie no Machi lol

That being said, I'm really interested in this drama cd. It has that creepy, dark and weird atmosphere that I love to find in yaoi sometimes.

Hm, Room No. 9 is way outside of my comfort zone, and Paradise's plot just couldn't catch my interest, tbh.

Not that I think Paradise is bad, but I just couldn't wrap my mind about a bunch of people just going to a island and not worrying when they were told provisions for the rest of their stay would only be sent later. Plus the fact that they wouldn't be able to contact others while there. It's like asking to get into trouble. :_red_fox 1

Leaving my ranting aside, the first time I heard him in BL was in Nie no Machi lol

That being said, I'm really interested in this drama cd. It has that creepy, dark and weird atmosphere that I love to find in yaoi sometimes.

When I start to play Paradise I wasn't expecting nothing special by the plot, but by the brand haha I love Pil/Slash games~ after played, it was much better and addictive than I thought. They'll release Kiwame next month and the stage is the same as the main game but the story and its flow will change completely... I strongly recommend this game! Netoru's performance is just so incredible and perfect~~ I love him so much ♡

Oh, about my first answer, I misunderstand the question ahaha Mio was the only seme by Netoru

Haha, it's ok.

But yeah, Mio is the reason I'd love to see him voicing more semes. The way Mio's voice is totally different when gets serious was really hot. But I better stop here before I start rambling about him. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
&
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, please check my private message sent to you =.="