Looking for Literate RP Partners for All Kinds of Roleplays

aominecchi

"Hello! I have been roleplaying for at least ten years and writing is my favorite thing to do. Previously, I had been RPing on this forum a lot but RL had me abandon them for about a year. I have now returned and I have lots of free time to dedicate, as long as I find the right partners!

My writing style can be seen

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
. As you can see, I prefer long paragraphs but I won't subject you into writing a mini book XD! Just give me enough to be able to continue on and not get stuck and attempt to come up with something to reply. After all, it takes two to tango.

Oh and, speaking about the subject - I would totally appreciate if we could exchange our ideas/worries or whatever regarding the RP and find together a solution. Don't like where the story is headed? Tell me so! Have other priorities in RL? I definitely understand!

About limits and plots, well, I can say that I am a pretty chill person. Ten years of RPing have made me witness just about every crazy idea one can come up with. Try me. Test me. My characters are all yours to abuse (or smother them with love idk), after all, I love challenges.

I only ask two things of you: a) be literate and b) respect the forum's rules. Yes, that means no underage fluff, Karen. I am sorry.

If you think you are interested, I would love to hear from you! :D

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@

hi there. If you're still looking for RP partners i would love to start one with you 

i can do log replies just like you if given something to work on the reply. 

here are some of my current RP's that i'm in > 

and 
 > this one is with short replies but i do try to make them more than one line 

hit me on PM if your request is still open and you think that i'm suitable to be your partner 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...