Supernatural Destiny (Ms.Flair and virtualoo)

virtualoo

"I guess that will be something you will have to do. Also going to your own businesses, and letting everyone else know too...." Daniel father said.

"I bet some may be shocked that you got somebody and its Orin. You weren't happy with the contract the first time," Daniel brother had commented before he was splashed with a drink from Daniel. "Shut you asshat," Daniel growled out.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ms.Flair

Orin blushed again when Daniels brother mentioned not being happy with the contract. He forgot about his own problems when Daniel splashed a drink at his brother. “Calm down..We didn’t think we would be where we are..It’s okay” Orin tried to comfort him, laying his head on his shoulder and pecking his cheek with a kiss.

Daniel rolled his eyes, as he let out a huff as he stayed near Orin after what he did. Turning to the other, letting him peck his cheek before speaking up. "I am sorry brother," Daniel apologized with a shrug of his shoulders. Daniel brother nodded his head, showing how he accepted the apology.

"So brother. When can we go all wolf and just run around?" Daniel sister asked.

"That would be nice. Orin would get to see it first hand, have you seen a werewolf shift between forms....?" Daniel asked.

Orin smiles happily when he apologized, figuring it was a simple heat of the moment between brothers. They loved each other now but the brother did state the truth of at least the past. Even if it was no longer true..

“I can’t say I have..I only just got to touch your ears earlier and your tail but I have never seen a shift between forms before” Orin nodded with a small smile. He wasn’t sure the last time he got close to any wolf in their wolf form.

Thinking about it, they all looked each other as Daniel's father stood up now. "Well we can head out today. I can grab the van and we can all go near that area that we like going too. That private property area, where werewolves can go..." he suggested.

"Let's go Dad.." she exclaimed.

"I think it's settled..." Daniel said with a laugh, with his mother starting to clean up now. "I will clean up," Daniel mother said as everyone was getting ready to go.

"ready to go Orin?" Daniel asked. "I can meet you guys there with Orin. I got my vehicle..."

"It will be interesting to see everyone.." Orin smiled, wondering what everyone looked like in their wolf forms. Especially Daniel..He was looking forward to his wolf form the most. "Are you sure you don't need help cleaning up..?" Orin asked his mother, holding Daniels hand. He was ready to go otherwise but did not want to be a rude guest.

"I don't need any help. You guys have fun, it's easy clean up," she had said to Orin.

Daniel came out of the kitchen with him, holding his hand before going into the vehicle. Starting to drive to the location, he turned to him. "This is a big step for me. To let someone see it," Daniel said to Orin but it wasn't too long before they arrived there.

Rest of the family was there, as there was big open field but it was also nearby a big forest. "Let's go," he said climbing out before stretching out, getting ready for his body to go through with it. Walking over to everyone, Daniel father was first to shift then each family member. At the end, it was Daniel who shifted to his wolf form where he had white fur with some gray in there.

“See your wolf form or the secret area?” Orin asked as they drove, wondering which he meant. “I can shrink myself, but that’s not really a faerie form but I suppose it kind of is. I will need to show you my smaller size and what I typically wear when I’m not doing business and such” Orin laughed as they soon arrived.

Orin got out of the car, watching as one by one everyone transformed. They all looked so lovely! Soon it was Danels turn, turning into the most majestic look white wolf he has ever seen. “You look beautiful..” Orin smiled, petting the others head.

“See your wolf form or the secret area?” Orin asked as they drove, wondering which he meant. “I can shrink myself, but that’s not really a faerie form but I suppose it kind of is. I will need to show you my smaller size and what I typically wear when I’m not doing business and such” Orin laughed as they soon arrived.

Orin got out of the car, watching as one by one everyone transformed. They all looked so lovely! Soon it was Danels turn, turning into the most majestic look white wolf he has ever seen. “You look beautiful..” Orin smiled, petting the others head.

"Both of those," Daniel had said before he nodded his head in answer about what Orin could do with his own form. "That would be interesting to see..."

There Daniel was in his wolf form, cocking his head to one side as nuzzled his wolf head into the hand of Orin. Blinking a couple times, "As my mate. We can communicate through our minds...since I can't talk when I'm like this..." Daniel said telepathically to other.

“I will show you sometime. We are more vulnerable at a smaller size so we tend to stay in our human sizes and just wear our fairy gear” Orin nodded as he was watching everyone transform. “That is pretty cool” Orin said telepathically to Daniel, petting behind the others ear. He scratched them quickly before stopping, remembering the ears and tail thing from before. He did pet the others back with a small smile.

Daniel let out a happy sound when he was being petted before he playfully grab of a part of Orin pant, giving it like a shake like it was tug of war. Stopping tjough, he cocked his head out to the side as loud howl echoed around. It was from his father, who was starting to run toward the forest area like the rest of family.

“Come Orin..” Daniel instructed as dragged or rather pushed him along into taller parts to hide. “Stay quiet..”

A truck pulled up as it looked like someone who belong to animal control. Looking around for a few moments, as Daniel growled out. “They are trouble. They kidnap our kind. Thinking we are dogs..or kill us on sight..”

"Hey..!" Orin laughed as his pants leg got shaken around, smiling before he noticed Daniels change in attitude. He was suddenly being pushed along to taller parts to hide. Orin looked to the truck angrily when Daniel explained what they do. He clenched his feet angrily, shrinking smaller and smaller in size until he was no bigger than palm sized. He hovered in the air with his wings, still not making a sound.

The whole family watched from the trees, before the person headed back to the trunk. Revving up the truck, before the man drove off quickly and out of sight after a few minutes. A sigh of relief left whole family, as Daniel tried to get the other with swat of his paw at Orin in this smaller form.

"I think its okay to head out right now. I think we may shift back to our other forms, and just head back," Daniel muttered before he shifted back to his human form with his ears and tail showing now. While the rest of his family started to do the same.

“Hey!” Orin said as he went to dodge the others paws glad he was safe. He stayed in his fairy size, flying up to everyone with a wave and a “Hello!” That came out at normal speaking volume. Orin flew back to Daniel and sat on his shoulder with a smile. “Well this is my at my fairy size!” Orin smiled up at Daniel, wings fluttering behind him. “Not what I normally wear but you get the idea” He smiled warmly, waving at the rest of the family.

"You are pretty cute like that. I can see why people would try to capture you and put you guys in jars. Well..that's what I have seen....or heard...." Daniel mentioned with a nervous look. "Let's head out and back to the vehicle..." Daniel started to say as he started to walk away.

"Yeah..Use our magic for whatever they would want. We can't get out of jars without pretty much hurting ourselves if we can even manage that" Orin said with a small nod and a tiny blush. "Uusally I have my hair braided back to keep it out of my face and shorts and flat shoes for easily mobility" Orin said with a small nod, his tiny lips pecking his cheek in a tiny kiss.

"I would never do that to you. It would easy way to carry you though and make sure there is a lot of air holes," Daniel said to him. After he felt that kiss, he grabbed a hold and brought to place him into his pocket. "No more flying for you. You can travel here...if that's okay..."

"You know..we should try to head office too..." Daniel muttered.

Orin felt the other grab a hold of his shirt and put him in his pocket. It made him laugh as he got comfortable in this new spot. “What? You want to to have sex in the office? So I can slowly touch your tail and ears? Kinky” Orin whispered with a small teasing smile.

Daniel shook his head, and light poked him in the head as they walked. "Not that!" Daniel said rather loudly before trying to calm back down. "I was thinking it was early enough to go back toward the offices so we can show this off, unless you rather wait till later on. I never asked, what about...our living situation..?"

Out laughed quietly before he blushed a little at what he implied. “We can do it now if you want..?” Orin said with a nod as he leaned against the others pocket. “And I didn’t think of that..I mean...I’d want to be with you and live with you..” He said with a smaller blush that quickly grew brighter

"okay then," Daniel said getting to the car as he waved goodbye to the family of his. Starting the car, as he started to drive the car over toward where the offices were located. Stopping at a red light, he looked to Orin, "you alright there? Which office, mine or do you want to go to yours?" Daniel asked him.

It was nice, to think about Orin moving in with him. It made him smile more, "We can talk more about it. If you move in, we could redecorate together...and it does get lonely there. Also the dogs would like the company, and maybe we can have a garden for you.."

"Yours is fine" Orin said with a small nod, coming out of the others pocket and going to the seat beside him. He grew to a normal human size when the other mentioned talking about moving in. "Well, that settles that then huh? I will move in with you! Probably easier on the dogs than being around a bunch of flying faeries suddenly" Orin said with a small smile. "And a garden will be nice, I would love to grow flowers and all sorts of stuff" Orin said with a bigger smile.

When it turned green, he started to drive in the direction of his office building. Nodding his head in agreement, “moving would be a pain for them too so there is that..”. Daniel commented. “That is something we need to talk more about. I would have to get rid some of stuff to make room,” Daniel said with some shame. Not saying anymore on it before they reached the office.

Stopping then, as he climbed out of the car before he started to head for the office. Turning to him, as he stretched out his hand for him to take it. “Lets do this together and show them that we are together. You ready for all of those looks? Some may even think this is a joke cause some thought I never move one..” he admitted lastly.

Once it was time, he headed for inside as the front desk saw them with a shocked face on her. “Wait..are you two together? I can’t believe it..”

'If you need help, I will be more than happy to! If it's stuff you don't want to get rid of, I can store it somewhere?" Orin said with a small smile, kissing his cheek lightly. Maybe that might him feel a little bit better about everything.

"I am ready for anything.." Orin said with a soft smile, taking Daniels hand in his own. He walked toward the office and soon stepped into the main area. "Yup" Orin answered, turning his head so the front desk could see his mark better.

"I may need some help with sorting what's left that was left in storage,"Daniel commented. "We could look into that too. I am glad we are trying to figure this out.." Daniel said after, with an answer before they had reached the office.

"Well, I am glad for that," Daniel said that before. The secretary was even in more, as she got rather close to see the mark that was on Orin. "Looks really good..." the lady said before Daniel walked away with taking Orin to see others. Most watched from the distance, as some other were whispering between each other.

A young werewolf male had came over who was one of the new interns, as he tried to push between the two of them, "Well hello sir. We never got to meet, your brother showed me around but he said you were busy. He didn't say you were cute too.." the werewolf male said as Daniel face started to light.

"Oh hello. I had bunch of things and I am bringing in my new mate, Orin here. Who is also my business partner," Daniel said as the other looked over at Orin.

"..Hi..." the werewolf said with a roll of his eyes, not letting Daniel see before he had walked away. Daniel let out a sigh, "Sorry Orin.."