Supernatural Destiny (Ms.Flair and virtualoo)

virtualoo

"I am excited to see my new office when i feel better. The hangover still feels bad.." Daniel said texting him. "Would i be okay to come see you later? Come see the office and maybe talk..?" daniel asked in a text.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Ms.Flair

“Of course! I’ll be in my office!” Orin texted back before he set up all the herbs and scents to test the new holiday things he wanted to try. Maybe he could get some work done to make up for his hangover that pounced in his head like a truck..Orin thought as he got to work.

After few hours, Daniel was ready to message him saying he was on his way over now. "Hey I am heading over to your office now, if you are still there," Daniel texted, having texted earlier saying he started to feel better after some rest and drinks.

Orin was writinf down recipes he came up with, his headache pretty much gone but he was rather tired after having spent all day working. He felt like he was going to doze off when he got a text From Daniel he was coming over. He jumped up quick and texted..

-I’m still here! Feel free to come by..!- Orin texted quick before he went to check on the stew. Perfect.. He thought as he scooped a bowl and took it to the others office, setting the bowl down on the desk. He made sure the wafting blue curtains were perfect and the other midnight blue office chair was comfortable enough along with the couch on the other end of the room. Perfect..He thought as he rested his head against the desk, feeling the weight of a long work day.

A “Welcome~!” Sign with a drawing of a flower on the paper tag sat next to the bowl and an engraved plague with Daniels name on it next to him. He didn’t mean to doze off at the others desk but he couldn’t help it.

Daniel arrived at the other's office, walking in as he was greeted by other employees that worked there. Getting shown around, before he was taken to where his office was. Looking around, before he slowly open the door to see that Orin there, and what seems like a bowl of cooked food. Getting close, as he could smell the stew and see it was stew. Moving to go nudge the other, before he moved to take a big bite out of it.

It tasted pretty good to him.

Nudging him again, "Hey Orin. You fell asleep..get up.." Daniel said.

“Hmm..?” Orin said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. “Sorry..Guess I have been working longer than I though..” He said with an embarrassed laugh. “Anyway..I made you some stew! Think of it as a welcome to the office present!” He said with a big smile. “I hope you like it..I usually only cook for myself..and they are easy meals” Orin looked bashfully at the ground. He fell asleep in his office and went through all this trouble too..He was a wreck

"Probably have. Especially after a long night like last night," Daniel commented. Daniel shrugged his shoulders, as he continued to eat from the dish he had been given. "I found it already and it taste pretty good. Been sometime since i ate like this, Travis must have told you that huh.." daniel mentioned. "I think the office is great bit i wanted to say im sorry again.."

"I didnt mean to act like that. I use to drink..away from feelings when my love passed..."

“Maybe..I wanted you to feel welcome..and apologize for how lewd I acted” Orin said with an embarrassed blush. He heard the other mention his love again and that’s why he used to drink so much. “I’m..sorry..” Orin said as he rested a comforting hand on his shoulder. He just wanted to kiss him on those soft warm lips and tell him it will all be okay..What? Not with Daniel he was not! Must have some alcohol still left in his system..

"You did make me feel welcomed with just making this nice office happen. Thank you for the apology," Daniel said to him. Feeling the hand, he felt something weird go through his body as he didn't move to touch the hand at all. "Thank you again. I am mostly over it, but it does get hard sometimes," Daniel explained to Orin.

"Are you gonna eat some of this food?" He asked, going back to eat more of the food.

"Oh, right, sure I will have some thank you" Orin smiled, rubbing the others shoulder before letting go of him. He grabbed a second bowl and got his own serving. He grabbed another chair and pulled it up on the other side of the desk. sitting down to eat some stew. "It turned out lovely" Orin spoke with a big grin, happy it turned out well.

"Eating food is pretty good for someone recovering from what we were probably both dealing with," Daniel mentioned, eating some more of the stew before trying to find a place to sit down now. As he ate, he nodded his head in silence, "It did turn out well you know..." Daniel said to him.

"So how goes the inventing? Any new scents? You know, maybe you could try scents that are okay for people like my kind. Who are sensitive maybe.." Daniel asked.

"I did want to ask you about that actually.." Orin said with a smile as he ate more food. "I wanted to ask what scents bothered you or at least wolves the least? If i know that, I will know where to start" He smiled warmly at Daniel, really wanted to work on something that even Daniel might find passable. That was going to be his new goal! "And I did start working on a marshmallow scent for the holidays.." Orin grinned widely.

"Ask me about what...?" Daniel started to question, before his question was answered. Hearing about the different scents, as he quietly listened while he ate his food before moving to even collect another bowl of food for himself before he started to eat more of the food. Licking his lips though, as he heard the talk about the marshmallow scent, "That sounds like a good scent. Especially for the holidays.."

"Light scents, nothing too offensive really..." Daniel started to bring up more. "You know that Axe stuff? Too much for my nose.."

"I can imagine...It smells unnatural..." Orin said with a squint of his nose. "It does smell nice but it smells nice in a fake way?" He tried to phrase his feelings out loud before he continued on. "So..What is not an offensive smell to you..? Flowers? certain nature smells?" He asked, leaning toward him with a happy smile, finishing his current bowl of stew.

"Yeah, it just makes my nose wrinkle and people put too much on to begin with," Daniel said to him. "You may be right on that. I don't know how I would explain it completely," Daniel continued to say. "Nature is a big one that isn't bad at all. Like fresh trimmed grass, or just that campfire smell really..." Daniel answered, now done with eating for now. "Is there a way I can take this back to the office so I can share what's left with them at work?" He asked.

"Hmm...I'll have to develop a line of natural outdoor smells. Make an entire chain of smells of outside and.." Orin was about to go on a tangent but put it aside for now. "Oh, of course~! Let me get you a bowl" Orin spread out his wings and flew back toward his office. No one was around and he wanted to move a bit quicker. He came back with a large tuppleware bowl with a lid, folding his wings back up. "Take as much as you like~!" He said with a big happy smile.

"That would be great for people, who are sensitive but who also like the scents of the outdoors. I heard it can be beneficial too," Daniel said to him, as he listened to what Orin had to say. "That would be great, it would be bad if that good food would go to a waste," he commented, as he watched the man fly around before he had came back with the tuppleware container. Starting to fill the bowl with the food, before he covered it with a lid now.

"There, that should be enough for everyone to share. I hope they enjoy the food back at the office, like I did myself," Daniel said.

"I am glad you liked it and hope they like it too~!" Orin smiled, leaning forward and giving Daniel a peck on the tip of his nose. It reminded him of yesterday turned a bright pink. "Oh my god I am so sorry! I;m going back to my office now" Orin said as he quickly turned to leave Daniels office.

Daniel felt that spark, and it made his face jut light like one of those christmas trees where his face rather red before it started to go away. Watching him leave, he moved with speed to get infront of the other. "Its fine..just dont do it again unless..nevermind Orin. I should grab my things, and head back to my office to drop this off. I think I am still recovering from what happen," Daniel said before moving to grab the food from the desk now.

"Orin, you can call or text me if you want..to discuss business matters or even to chat..."

"R-Right..Enjoy the food" Orin looked up at him when we was blocked from leaving, it seeming both of their faces were a light pink although Daniels didn't last long it seemed. It made his heart pound from that tiny little spark just from kissing his nose..He had to be more careful around him~!

"Yeah...Same to you. If you ever need to...get in touch...call or text me..." Orin said shyly, stepping to the side so he can get through the door.

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 7:28 AM

?I am glad you liked the food..? Orin said with a blush, still embarrassed that he actually kissed him on the nose like that and at Daniels blush that disappeared by the time he got to the door. ?And same here...to calling or texting...about business..and stuff? He said as he stepped to the side so he could get through the doorway he blocked.

Ms.FlairYesterday at 8:13 AM

"It would be nice to go out too. As friends you know, like that lunch we had. We must go there again," Daniel pointed out. Walking past him, his eyes changed to that of a animal who was hungry before going back to normal.

"Did you know he has dogs on his property..?" Someone brought up who poked their head into office. "I just searched him and he did it wit that...spouse.."

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 8:16 AM

?That will be nice...? Orin smiled, looking back at him and could have sworn he saw something change, for a brief moment. Someone popped their head in and said that he had dogs on the property. ?How did I not notice..?? Orin mused, figuring it must have been in a different part of the office. ?I?ll have to go see them sometime..? He smiled happily as he returned to his office. He definitely needed to plan a visit if not just to meet the dogs

s.FlairYesterday at 8:35 AM

The person had followed behind, going into the office again. "Sorry to interupt but they are not those type of dogs that are really pets. He trains most for security and even some K9.." The person said before leaving.

At the home, Daniel was handling his dogs as he was checking on each of them. His pet, a husky male followed him around. "You know boy. I am glad I have you guys here even..after he died.." Daniel told the dog who just gavs him a weird look

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 8:38 AM

?Even better~! I still can?t wait to meet one sometime? Orin smiled as he sat in his office chair. Maybe he should ask...Orin thought as he sent a text

-Hey, It was mentioned in passing that you had dogs you train, I do love dogs~! And I wanted to schedule a business lunch with you so we can go out, as friends-

Ms.FlairYesterday at 10:50 AM

Getting settled in the house, the husky followed it master before going settled on its bed.

Daniel checked the phone, before seeing the message. "Oh someone told me about my side business and hobby? I do train them and my husky is my pet. If you want, we could do that and maybe show you who i have on the property.."

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 10:51 AM

-Yes, someone popped their head in and mentioned your dogs. I would love to see them sometime-. Orin smiled before adding another text. -And there?s a cafe I like going to that has good crepes if that?s your thing? I?d love to show you!-

Ms.FlairYesterday at 9:14 PM

-Thats a first. Some of are worried that they were hurt or try to kill them. They are trained to protect, that was the goal- Sending that text before sending another right after. -if thats what you want to do. We could arrange something like that, a lunch and you can come see or bring the lunch here to my home. If that isnt too much..-

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 9:29 PM

-Don't judge a dog by its bark..? Okay that sounds better in my head- Orin laughed before he sent another text. -I'll bring the lunch to your house~! Not a problem, I would just need your address- He sent, wondering what he should get the other from the cafe for lunch

Ms.FlairYesterday at 10:03 PM

Thinking about it, he thought about it before he sent a text to him. "Sure that works. Whenever you want to do that, and here my address..- he said before texting the address the other.

-should warn you. I do live in one of the more lycan populated commmunites. Oh, ill just eat about anything there-

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 10:05 PM

-I'll be sure to be careful..And Great~! I will see you then- Orin texted before he was thinking about what to get. Maybe I should just walk there or drive and not fly if he was warned about being careful. It wasn't too far from his own home..He thought as he figured he could enjoy a nice walk there and be driven to the office.

Ms.FlairYesterday at 10:20 PM

When the time came around, Daniel waited around his home and made sure to clean up around the house. He was waiting in the livingroom as he noticed his husky was just watching from window.

"You better be a good dog when I have guest over.."

Since he was in his own home, his ears and tail was out right now. In that area where he lived, it was normal for their kind to let it happen.

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Orin made a stop at the cafe, getting them both vanilla crepes with whipped cream on top of them. He should be fine with this...Orin hoped as he made his way toward the address Daniel sent. He was walking up to the door and noticed a husky looking out the window intently. Good thing he tied his hair back..Orin thought as he looked down at his blue jeans and green v neck t shirt. He did not want to dress up too fancy if he was going to be around dogs...He thought as he knocked on the door.

Ms.FlairYesterday at 10:32 PM

When the dog spotted Orin, the dog started to bark at the window and went straight for the door, barking there.

Reaching the window to see Orin, he pulled him away from the door. "Coming.." He called out before he opened up the door up to see Orin. "Sorry about my boy. Very protective.." daniel said making the dog stay, before letting Orin in. "This is Snow. He is my husky and has been through good and rough times.." He said as Snow made his way over to Orin, taking a couple sniffs at him.

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 10:33 PM

"Hello there Snow~!" Orin smiled happily, letting the dog sniffed him as much as he pleased. "One of these is for you, I don't want to drop it" He laughed as he handed him one. "You are a good boy" he smiled down at the dog, loving the others husky

Ms.FlairYesterday at 10:36 PM

Taking the food from him now, as he led Orin through to where kitchen and dining room. The dog followed behind before taking it spot by laying between the two chairs at the table.

"Its nice place, small place but big property to raise and train the dogs. I connect them since i have part of their dna inside as a lycan.."

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 10:38 PM

"That makes sense.." Orin said with a nod as he followed the other to the table. "I love your home and your side buisness" He smiled as he dug into his crepe. "Sorry, I am hungry" He laughed as he licked some of the whipped cream he got off of his lips with his tongue

Ms.FlairYesterday at 10:45 PM

Sitting down at the table, as Daniel started eat the crepe with satisfied sounds leaving his mouth. "This taste so good.." Daniel mentioned as he ate his food that he was given.

Ross(virtualoo)Yesterday at 10:46 PM

"I am glad you like it~!" Orin smiled happily as he continued to eat his crepe. He was glad he came to visit if not to see his happy face. That and the way his ears and tail twitched happily...last time he saw them they were...No, now is not the time to think of that..Orin thought as he kept eating his crepe.

s.FlairYesterday at 11:43 PM

"Really do like it. Brings back some memories," Daniel commented, as he ate the food before he finished the meal that was infront of him. His ears moved around, as he listened to the world around here.

"So how did you get here? Did you walk or drive here?" daniel asked. "When do you want to go out?"

Ross(virtualoo)Today at 1:46 AM

"I walked, it was close enough to my house and the crepe place to just walk" Orin said with a nod. "And I am ready when you are!" He smiled, looking down at Snow. "I will have to bring you treats next time I come" He smiled again warmly

"You walked huh? That does seem pretty close.." Daniel mentioned. Snow let out a loud bark, before going to the door door in the kitchen that led outside. "Alright you two. Lets go outside.." Daniel said ready to lead them out and outside and give a tour.

It was nice building before he opened a room where there was few dogs who had spacious kennels. "These are who are here right now. I only do a few at a time, so the time with them is more specialized.." He said.

Orin followed the other as he was led on a tour of the place. He was soon led to another room with a bunch of kennels with dogs inside. "So cuuuute~!" He said with a big smile, his wings spreading and flying up high enough to be out of Snows reach as he went to look at each and every one. "So beautiful..!" He said with a faint blush and a happy smile, loving each and every single one.

The dogs started to give Orin looks before started to jump where they barked and some snarled barked at other. "Orim get down here. Your causing them to act up, i suggest not flying like that.." Daniel said before whistling out as the dogs calm down a little

'Im sorry~!" Orin said with a pout, not having meant to cause them to get riled up like that. "Sorry, I am used to flying around..I didn't mean to scare your dogs" He said dejectingly, thinking he caused so much trouble. He really wanted the dogs to like him and Daniel to as well. He folded back up his wings as he touched down on the ground in front of him. "If you ever come visit my house, there will be a lot of that and curious family I am sure' Orin said with a small laugh.