The Disquieted Desires for an Artificial Heart (-Hideki-)

smolcat

Klaus looked at him oddly, watching as Artjom pinched himself, and then announced that he could, in fact, feel things. He could actually feel that? he wondered. An interesting thought... but that wasn't all there was to it. "Okay... But can you feel emotions? Like happiness? Sadness? Love?" Klaus didn't think so.

Artjom then pointed out the "irony"--as he'd put it--of Klaus's own situation. Saying that he too was just programmed to do what others wanted. To fulfill their desires and their expectations. And, in a way, the words stung.

He wasn't completely wrong.

Klaus looked away, slightly, his expression slightly hurt and his chest felt tight. Was that really what he was doing? Just doing whatever was expected of him, and not living a genuine life? It felt like such a hollow existence when put that way. And sure, he wanted a genuine relationship, with genuine feelings and emotions, but... it was something he was deprived of. At the end of the day, he realized it wasn't something that he'd ever allow himself to have. So long as he was disingenuous with himself, he'd never be able to find what he was looking for. "I'm not being ironic, I'm being hypocritical," Klaus corrected in a quiet voice.

The German shook his head a little when Artjom asked if what he'd said was rude. "No, you weren't being rude at all," he said, before the android questioned if what he'd said had been gay. Klaus nodded. Yes, what he'd said could very well come off as gay. "And it made me feel gay, so please just don't say stuff like that to me. Please." Klaus hadn't necessarily disliked what Artjom had said, but if he continued to say things like that... Klaus wasn't sure how much more he would be able to take. It was already difficult enough as it was, he didn't need Artjom making things any harder and causing the poor German man's heart to break.

When Artjom came up with the new information regarding the music genres rock and country, it shed some light on the culture that Klaus hadn't already been aware of. The German raised an eyebrow slightly as the other babbled on about it. "Okay... Fine. You got me, I stand corrected," he stated. Klaus had never heard of a metalhead liking country, from what he'd heard, people who were hardcore rock fans didn't care for country. But he wasn't interested enough in either genre to really know.

But Artjom seemed persistent about Klaus getting a membership as well and attending some of the football games, and Klaus sighed. Going on about how important it was, and even going so far as to say that what Klaus didn't matter. Did it matter? Klaus felt like what he wanted was important. Perhaps he couldn't have everything he wanted, but that didn't mean he needed to sacrifice everything that made him happy just for the sake of an image, right? "You and I have different missions," Klaus said. "And my mission hasn't been sabotaged so far by my disinterest in sports. So it's fine."

Just because he didn't like sports didn't mean he was going to be automatically pegged as a homosexual. Sure, sometimes people would make jokes, but... Just because he didn't partake in every aspect of straight culture didn't mean most people genuinely then would perceive him as gay.

Klaus carefully took a seat in front of the computer and looked over what Artjom had written a couple more times, before it was suddenly deleted before his eyes. He was shocked, for a moment, but then realized that with Artjom being as advanced as he was... he shouldn't have been too surprised that he could manipulate technology even without touching it... "Er... I mean, I suppose it might," he mumbled on the subject of taking pictures. "But I don't think you have to," he said, bringing his hands to the keyboard as he began rewriting the profile that Artjom had made for himself. "I mean, I think if you make a decent enough of a profile you should still be able to land a girlfriend easily enough..." he mumbled as he began typing.

Though, when Artjom asked how to tell if it was what he wanted, Klaus froze a little. He wasn't entirely sure how to describe desires and wants to an artificial intelligence. How could he word it in a way that the android might be able to understand...? "Er... 'want' is... if you don't have a mission to do something, would you still do it? If you would still do it, even though you don't have to, and you're just getting personal gain... it's probably because you wanted to do it. Just, on your own... without being told, whatever you desire to do is what you want. For example..." He tried to think of something. He thought about using his sexuality as an example, but decided against it. It'd be better if he just dropped it. "I chose to wear a white shirt today. The color of my shirt doesn't matter--it doesn't affect my mission. So why did I choose white instead of green or blue? Because I wanted to. I like this shirt and felt like wearing it. If you weren't on a mission to get a girlfriend, would you feel inclined to send pictures of your penis to someone?" Probably not. "If not, then you don't really want to. If you still would do it even though you don't have to, but merely because you would find some sort of personal satisfaction from it, then you probably wanted to."

Klaus paused, blushing slightly. "And. Er. Um. How to tell if something turns you on... um... Y-you can tell if something turns you on if you're feeling sexually aroused by it," he mumbled. "And being turned on is just... um... basically it's when you're in the mood to have sex. So, um... You feel all hot and bothered, and for guys--we get erections, and um, you get really strong desires to touch, and you really want to be touched, and, um... And--uh, everyone gets turned on by different things. People are different...." He didn't really want to think about it too much more, already growing quite flustered just talking about it.

"And--er, well, a woman isn't an item, that's what I'm concerned about," Klaus said awkwardly, trying to clear the sexual thoughts that were running through his head. "Most women want an actual relationship--not just sex, so you'd have to be ready to actually invest your time and feelings into another person. And you're right--having a girlfriend does pretty much always convince everyone that you're straight, but you can be straight without a girlfriend as well," he stated, before he began to blush again. "Besides--you don't even know anything about sex--you do a lot more than just putting your penis in someone and--well, what if you don't know what to do and you end up hurting her because you're too aggressive? Or then she breaks up with you because you don't know anything about how to make love to someone?? It just--it's all so risky. And what if she finds out you're an android? Sexual relationships are often among the most intimate ones after all, and so I'm just... worried about... you... um... I just, I'm not sure this is necessarily the right thing to do, I mean, you're so new at this already and then to just jump head-first into an intimate relationship might be more than you can handle..." Still, nonetheless, he continued to write onto Artjom's profile, pausing a moment to rub his neck. He was nervous. All of this was nerve-wracking, and he didn't want Artjom to dive head-first into a relationship if he didn't know anything about relationships, but Klaus couldn't really help teach him because, then... he'd probably end up catching feelings as well and--Klaus certainly didn't want that, and this whole thing was a big mess, and he wasn't sure what the right thing to do was.

Artjom was a military grade android who's whole purpose was to infiltrate... so... he definitely needed to be able to do these kinds of things. And Klaus just had no idea if he was ready for a relationship. Sure, it was a learning process even for humans, but... Klaus was just so worried about Artjom being found out, or hurting someone else, or getting himself hurt--though, would he? If he got dumped, it probably wouldn't affect Artjom like it would have Klaus or someone else... so... maybe Klaus didn't need to be getting as worried or protective as he was, but...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smolcat

• -Hideki-

Klaus didn’t seem to care for his correction and the fact that Artjom could feel touch. He asked him whether he could feel emotions instead listing a bunch of them. And the machine didn’t understand a single one. “I don’t know.” He said because he didn’t. Without being able to grasp the concept of happiness, sadness, love and emotions in general, how should he know whether he could feel them or not?

It was due to the obliviousness when it came to emotions that the android stayed entirely unaware of the fact that his words had affected the other man and that hurt was written onto the fawn haired male’s face. When the German intended to correct him, throwing another term into the ring, that was what he reacted to instead. “Hypocritical. Yes, that too. What you said was ironic and you are hypocrite suffering from cognitive dissonance.” He concluded, finding that rather spot on.

This time what he had said had not been rude but Klaus let him know that he disapproved of what he had said because it was ‘too gay’. Artjom however really didn’t understand why this statement was gay. He had thought the same about the fairy pictures, he had found that they were nice to look at too and those hadn’t been male. “So liking to look at a man is gay already. But I also liked to look at those drawings of females with wings so that would make me straight too then. How can I be gay and straight at the same time?” the machine was confused and then there was another thing.

“And you are gay. So how could you feel anything but gay anyway when that’s what you are. Since you are gay all the time and you are not straight, you can’t know how it would be if you were straight and thus nothing can make you feel straight or not gay, because that’s what you are. No matter if your arms are pinched or I find your face nice to look at when you laugh, you will remain gay. Maybe one reminds you about it more and the other doesn’t but that’s it.” The robot found.

However this didn’t confuse him as much as when the human man told him that they had different missions so that he’d stop insisting on the German getting a membership and a season ticket for the football stadium. “No. It is your mission. You wanted that I was seen as normal and heterosexual because of your own mission to appear as heterosexual although you are not and your fear of getting questioned if people questioned me. It’s your mission of normality. You assigned it to me for your own personal reasons. Because you didn’t want to be questioned! My mission is to not get destroyed and to get back to Moscow eventually and to accomplish this mission whether I am straight or gay doesn’t matter. This straight mission however is your mission, your order alone.” he called the other man out. The android, being an android, had no personal interest in a season ticket to the football stadium.

Artjom looked at what the other was typing into his profile before he was focussed on what the man told him. He understood it. It made sense. But at the same time terms such as desire and satisfaction confused him. “No I would not send them pictures of my penis then.” he clearly said but then added:“Why would I do things if I had no mission to start with?” he asked because Artjom would do none of that hadn’t Klaus told him he wanted him to appear and act straight. Then again if he had no mission, would he do anything at all?

While the android saw that blood was rushing into the other’s head colouring it weirdly he didn’t know why. He listened intently like a student to a scholar when Klaus told him how to tell if something turned him on or what turned on meant. Apparently it was a synonym of sexual arousal and the mood for having sex. Great. “What does being sexually aroused feel like? How do I realise that I am sexually aroused?” he wanted to know because feeling hot and bothered didn’t tell him anything at all, nothing he could understand at least.

The other two aspects of the description were clearer though. “Erections.” He repeated. “I have that feature.” The robot told him and demonstrated it by gradually letting his cock grow, a tent forming in the pyjama pants. “Now I have an erection. Am I aroused now?” he asked, completely unbothered and the same he had been before just having a boner. “You could also do this manually if you wanted me to have an erection. If you pressed that spot Dr. Kalinin pressed to demonstrate this feature to General Smirnov who found it obscene, you’ll give me an erection.” He explained as if having some scientist giving you an erection in front of a military official for demonstration purposes was the most normal thing in the world and nothing weird at all.

Touch! If he wanted to touch someone and being touched! This was even more interesting to him and he peered into Klaus’ grey eyes with his blue artificial orbs. “So when I was curious how it’d be and feel if you deliberately touched my skin with yours while you measured me, was I sexually aroused then?” he wanted to know.

There was a whole list of concerns the other had about him trying to get a girlfriend that Artjom listened to while the other man was writing his dating profile. He didn’t quite understand what the other meant with a woman not being an item but he figured that it probably wasn’t important. “I will research all about how to do sex with women and what you need to know for a relationship with them and I will make sure to be perfect at straight sex stuff and I will not embarrass you or break the woman. I will make sure to know how to maintain a human woman. Just like I downloaded every piece of information I needed to know on how to maintain the AudiR8 and now I know everything about the Audi. No worries, I absolutely got this.” the android gave Klaus thumbs up. “See I learned that human people do that gesture to get a message across.” He pointed out.

“And if she breaks up with me it doesn’t matter. I will just get another one then.” Artjom didn’t see why this would be a problem at all. The supply of women seemed to be really high after all. It shouldn’t be too hard to get a new one. “I also have been professionally trained on what to do should someone discover that I am an android or get aware of my mission. There is nothing to worry about.” He assured Klaus.

“What do we have so far for my dating profile?”

"When you're attracted to men and women then you're bisexual. But just because you think someone is nice to look at doesn't necessarily mean you're attracted to them. I can find a painting of the mountains to be beautiful but that doesn't mean I'm sexually interested in it," Klaus said, trying to explain it. "There's different kinds of attraction. Aesthetic, platonic, romantic, sexual... The kind of attraction you're talking about is aesthetic attraction. You like the way someone looks, but that's it--it doesn't go any deeper than that. You aren't bisexual, and you're not heterosexual or homosexual. You're a robot. You can't feel sexual attraction because you can't be attracted to anything. You're not capable of it. By definition, you're asexual--you lack sexual attraction to anyone regardless of their gender."

"Okay, fine," Klaus muttered, rolling his eyes a little. "When you say stuff like that, it doesn't make me feel gay, it makes it difficult for me to suppress my attraction to you and therefore is yet another reminder that I'm attracted to men in the first place!" He hoped that maybe if he worded it this way the android would be able to better process the information, and wouldn't get so hung up on the exact phrasing of what he was trying to say. "And I don't like that--so could you please stop reminding me of everything I hate about myself and throwing it in my face?! I've already got enough problems as it is, I don't need to be dealing with an android who says stupid things that make me start to fall for him!"

"And we have different missions! They're similar--but they're different," Klaus stated firmly. "Your mission is to not get destroyed, to blend in successfully to this society, and then to return to your home. If you want to blend in, you have to seem normal--which is why I put so much emphasis on you trying to act stereotypically heterosexual--so that you'll appear normal and won't get killed for being gay," the German explained. "My mission is to live as happy of a life as I can and survive. Which means helping you so that you don't kill me, and trying to pass as heterosexual so that I don't suffer more than I have to by the hands of society. I don't expect you to understand. But we do have different missions, so don't give me that attitude acting like I'm only trying to make you conform to society's norms just because I am trying to--I don't care if you're homosexual or asexual or an android or a human, that doesn't affect my mission," he tried to elaborate. Even if he was living with a homosexual man, hypothetically, that didn't necessarily mean he was also homosexual. Especially if everyone already knew he was straight. It would just be seen as a man trying to help a friend out, with nothing going on between them. It could happen... Especially so long as they weren't obviously in a romantic relationship, acting lovey-dovey around each-other all the time when others could see. "When I told you those things, it was with your mission in mind, I wasn't..." Klaus sighed and bowed his head slightly. "I wasn't trying to push my lifestyle on you out of personal preference or comfort. I was just... I'm just trying to help you and make this easier for both of us so you don't seem out of the ordinary..."

---

Klaus shrugged. "You would do those things because you want to," he stated plainly. He didn't know how else to put it. "Er... it's like... A personal mission. A mission of self-satisfaction. If doing something only fulfills the purpose of making you happy, and it doesn't serve any other mission but your mission of self-satisfaction, then it's called a want. If I'm thirsty and my throat is dry, I would want some water--since that would quench my thirst and make me feel better, thus serving my self-satisfaction. If I was lonely and sexually frustrated, I would seek self-satisfaction by fulfilling that need--by finding a romantic and sexual partner. If I have to choose between being an artist or tech support as a job, I'll choose the job that I enjoy more--which would be working with electronics--to fulfill my personal need for enjoyment, or I'll choose the one that pays more to fulfill my need to sustain my lifestyle so I don't starve to death and lose my home. If there's a power saw that's turned on, I won't want to put my hand in front of the blade because I know that'll cut me up, and that would not help my mission of self-satisfaction since it would be painful and very unpleasant for me." He wasn't sure how else to explain the concept of want and desire. In a way, it was for a mission, but... It just wasn't the type of mission Artjom was familiar with. "Does that make sense to you?"

"And I don't really know how to explain what being sexually aroused feels like... it... it's hard to explain, and I don't know any way to explain it that would make sense to you," Klaus mumbled. "It's like... you feel your heart kind of start to race... but you don't have a heart. You feel a tightness in your gut, but you don't have organs... You feel all warm and hot, but you have cooling systems and fans that would prevent that... I don't think you could understand any of that..."

However, he quickly became flustered and further embarrassed when Artjom spoke up about his ability to gain an erection, demonstrating his claim shortly after it was made, and it only further threw the German into a state of panic when he mentioned that he could be "turned on" manually. "'T-that spot'???" he repeated. What the hell did he even mean?! Artjom could actually gain an erection if he was groped down there--or something?? Sure, it made sense, but for some reason the sudden mention and implications of it only further distressed him. "Er--no, I mean--technically I suppose you're turned on. But for humans--um, usually--when we're sexually aroused we have really strong desires to engage in sexual activities. So--um, unless you were wanting to engage in sexual intercourse with someone right now I'd say that you're probably not sexually aroused and that your--er--erection is an acception to the rule. Normally the two things go hand in hand but in your case it would seem you can turn yourself on without any actual arousal, s-so..." He keeps asking me all these stupid questions and having to explain everything like this is just getting me aroused instead of actually helping the situation at all. God dammit...

And when Artjom inquired about his own curiosities, it certainly didn't help. Fuck. He stared into those beautiful, unblinking cerulean blue eyes, feeling himself blush even more. He felt like his heart was going to explode at this point. He wasn't the type to pass out and he wasn't quite that dramatic, but in the moment he certainly felt like an inexperienced middle-schooler dealing with his first crush. He wasn't used to this situation and didn't know what to do or how to handle it. "N-no," he said quickly. "That's just curiosity--about, um, seeing if your sensors work," or something. "And curiosity isn't the same as necessarily wanting it--you're curious so once you try it, you decide afterward if you liked it or not. If you did like it, then you'll probably want to do it again--but! Um--that's not the kind of touch I was talking about--I mean more, um, intimate type of touching. So--like, when you're aroused you might want to kiss someone on the lips, or their neck, or chest or--" he decided to stop himself, "--well, you get the point. And you want to grope them, grabbing and touching their chest or groin or ass, or vice versa. So--that kind of touching. When you were just curious how it would feel when my skin brushed against yours while taking your measurements--you weren't, that--that wasn't because you were sexually aroused. That was just plain old not-sexual curiosity."

Klaus listened a bit as Artjom explained that he was perfectly capable of handling a human woman. Klaus supposed that if he did enough research he would probably be fine... Though, the last comment he made in addition to his thumbs-up threatened a laugh out of the German, and the fawn-haired man bit back a chuckle, though he couldn't help but to smile a little. He didn't know why it had been as amusing as it had been, but there was something kind of cute about the way Artjom tried to reassure him, showing off his abilities to research human behavior and accurately display whatever signals were needed. "Yeah, I..." the smile faded and he sighed a little, slumping his shoulders slightly as he returned his attention to the screen. "I guess breaking up wouldn't matter to you at all, so of course it wouldn't affect you..." He didn't have to worry about all the complicated feelings that came with a broken heart. You couldn't break your heart if you didn't care in the first place. "It was stupid of me to even worry about that in the first place..." he mumbled. Of course he had no place wanting to be protective over Artjom's emotional well-being, Artjom didn't have emotions that needed to be guarded in the first place. "Wait--by 'handling' it--you don't mean, like--killing them--right? I absolutely will not allow you to get into a relationship with someone if there's a risk of you being found out and having to resort to murder!" he exclaimed. Unless--well, what else could Artjom have meant?!

"Er, um, I've just--I just changed the wording of some of the things you'd written to still achieve the same goal while coming off in a much nicer sort of way," Klaus mumbled. He moved out of the seat. "Here, you go ahead and look at it--I'll be right back," he stated. He had to deal with the aftermath of their previous conversation, so he'd allow the android to stay distracted for the time being. "Um, a lot of it was okay. I took out some points since they were repetitive--like looking for a beautiful woman who is also feminine and classy. Beautiful women are almost always feminine, so there's no need to separate the two statements, and a lot of them are on a more modest, classy side as well. If you were looking for someone who was attractive while less classy, 'sexy' or 'hot' would probably be the better words for it. 'Beautiful' already has the slightly classy connotation, and... er... well, yeah. And usually more feminine women shave anyway so you don't really need to specify... Anyway. I'll let you look over it. I think it sounds a lot nicer, and of course if anyone comes to you who's interested who doesn't meet your standards, you can always nicely turn them down... so yeah."

On the profile, Klaus had rewritten Artjom's message into:

"I'm looking for a beautiful woman who shares the same Christian values that I do. I'm a gentleman who holds traditional views, I like to be the one leading. I'm looking for a woman who's around the same age as me. I'm allergic to cats. I'm also physically fit and enjoy hiking and jogging, and would love to have a partner who shares the same interests as me."

• 3 weeks later...

"When you're attracted to men and women then you're bisexual. But just because you think someone is nice to look at doesn't necessarily mean you're attracted to them. I can find a painting of the mountains to be beautiful but that doesn't mean I'm sexually interested in it," Klaus said, trying to explain it. "There's different kinds of attraction. Aesthetic, platonic, romantic, sexual... The kind of attraction you're talking about is aesthetic attraction. You like the way someone looks, but that's it--it doesn't go any deeper than that. You aren't bisexual, and you're not heterosexual or homosexual. You're a robot. You can't feel sexual attraction because you can't be attracted to anything. You're not capable of it. By definition, you're asexual--you lack sexual attraction to anyone regardless of their gender."

"Okay, fine," Klaus muttered, rolling his eyes a little. "When you say stuff like that, it doesn't make me feel gay, it makes it difficult for me to suppress my attraction to you and therefore is yet another reminder that I'm attracted to men in the first place!" He hoped that maybe if he worded it this way the android would be able to better process the information, and wouldn't get so hung up on the exact phrasing of what he was trying to say. "And I don't like that about myself."

"And we have different missions! They're similar--but they're different," Klaus stated firmly. "Your mission is to not get destroyed, to blend in successfully to this society, and then to return to your home. If you want to blend in, you have to seem normal--which is why I put so much emphasis on you trying to act stereotypically heterosexual--so that you'll appear normal and won't get killed for being gay," the German explained. "My mission is to live as happy of a life as I can and survive. Which means helping you so that you don't kill me, and trying to pass as heterosexual so that I don't suffer more than I have to by the hands of society. I don't expect you to understand. But we do have different missions, so don't give me that attitude acting like I'm only trying to make you conform to society's norms just because I am trying to--I don't care if you're homosexual or asexual or an android or a human, that doesn't affect my mission," he tried to elaborate. Even if he was living with a homosexual man, hypothetically, that didn't necessarily mean he was also homosexual. Especially if everyone already knew he was straight. It would just be seen as a man trying to help a friend out, with nothing going on between them. It could happen... Especially so long as they weren't obviously in a romantic relationship, acting lovey-dovey around each-other all the time when others could see. "When I told you those things, it was with your mission in mind, I wasn't..." Klaus sighed and bowed his head slightly. "I wasn't trying to push my lifestyle on you out of personal preference or comfort. I was just... I'm just trying to help you and make this easier for both of us so you don't seem out of the ordinary... But, I mean... I guess you don't have to pretend to be heterosexual. If you wanted to behave as asexual, or homosexual, or bisexual, then I suppose you could technically still do that and behave in a way that still seemed 'normal' enough and didn't bring too much unwanted attention to yourself..."

---

Klaus shrugged. "You would do those things because you want to," he stated plainly. He didn't know how else to put it. "Er... it's like... A personal mission. A mission of self-satisfaction. If doing something only fulfills the purpose of making you happy, and it doesn't serve any other mission but your mission of self-satisfaction, then it's called a want. If I'm thirsty and my throat is dry, I would want some water--since that would quench my thirst and make me feel better, thus serving my self-satisfaction. If I was lonely and sexually frustrated, I would seek self-satisfaction by fulfilling that need--by finding a romantic and sexual partner. If I have to choose between being an artist or tech support as a job, I'll choose the job that I enjoy more--which would be working with electronics--to fulfill my personal need for enjoyment, or I'll choose the one that pays more to fulfill my need to sustain my lifestyle so I don't starve to death and lose my home. If there's a power saw that's turned on, I won't want to put my hand in front of the blade because I know that'll cut me up, and that would not help my mission of self-satisfaction since it would be painful and very unpleasant for me." He wasn't sure how else to explain the concept of want and desire. In a way, it was for a mission, but... It just wasn't the type of mission Artjom was familiar with. "Does that make sense to you?"

"And I don't really know how to explain what being sexually aroused feels like... it... it's hard to explain, and I don't know any way to explain it that would make sense to you," Klaus mumbled. "It's like... you feel your heart kind of start to race... but you don't have a heart. You feel a tightness in your gut, but you don't have organs... You feel all warm and hot, but you have cooling systems and fans that would prevent that... I don't think you could understand any of that..."

However, he quickly became flustered and further embarrassed when Artjom spoke up about his ability to gain an erection, demonstrating his claim shortly after it was made, and it only further threw the German into a state of panic when he mentioned that he could be "turned on" manually. "'T-that spot'???" he repeated. What the hell did he even mean?! Artjom could actually gain an erection if he was groped down there--or something?? Sure, it made sense, but for some reason the sudden mention and implications of it only further distressed him. "Er--no, I mean--technically I suppose you're turned on. But for humans--um, usually--when we're sexually aroused we have really strong desires to engage in sexual activities. So--um, unless you were wanting to engage in sexual intercourse with someone right now I'd say that you're probably not sexually aroused and that your--er--erection is an acception to the rule. Normally the two things go hand in hand but in your case it would seem you can turn yourself on without any actual arousal, s-so..." He keeps asking me all these stupid questions and having to explain everything like this is just getting me aroused instead of actually helping the situation at all. God dammit...

And when Artjom inquired about his own curiosities, it certainly didn't help. Fuck. He stared into those beautiful, unblinking cerulean blue eyes, feeling himself blush even more. He felt like his heart was going to explode at this point. He wasn't the type to pass out and he wasn't quite that dramatic, but in the moment he certainly felt like an inexperienced middle-schooler dealing with his first crush. He wasn't used to this situation and didn't know what to do or how to handle it. "N-no," he said quickly. "That's just curiosity--about, um, seeing if your sensors work," or something. "And curiosity isn't the same as necessarily wanting it--you're curious so once you try it, you decide afterward if you liked it or not. If you did like it, then you'll probably want to do it again--but! Um--that's not the kind of touch I was talking about--I mean more, um, intimate type of touching. So--like, when you're aroused you might want to kiss someone on the lips, or their neck, or chest or--" he decided to stop himself, "--well, you get the point. And you want to grope them, grabbing and touching their chest or groin or ass, or vice versa. So--that kind of touching. When you were just curious how it would feel when my skin brushed against yours while taking your measurements--you weren't, that--that wasn't because you were sexually aroused. That was just plain old not-sexual curiosity."

Klaus listened a bit as Artjom explained that he was perfectly capable of handling a human woman. Klaus supposed that if he did enough research he would probably be fine... Though, the last comment he made in addition to his thumbs-up threatened a laugh out of the German, and the fawn-haired man bit back a chuckle, though he couldn't help but to smile a little. He didn't know why it had been as amusing as it had been, but there was something kind of cute about the way Artjom tried to reassure him, showing off his abilities to research human behavior and accurately display whatever signals were needed. "Yeah, I..." the smile faded and he sighed a little, slumping his shoulders slightly as he returned his attention to the screen. "I guess breaking up wouldn't matter to you at all, so of course it wouldn't affect you..." He didn't have to worry about all the complicated feelings that came with a broken heart. You couldn't break your heart if you didn't care in the first place. "It was stupid of me to even worry about that in the first place..." he mumbled. Of course he had no place wanting to be protective over Artjom's emotional well-being, Artjom didn't have emotions that needed to be guarded in the first place. "Wait--by 'handling' it--you don't mean, like--killing them--right? I absolutely will not allow you to get into a relationship with someone if there's a risk of you being found out and having to resort to murder!" he exclaimed. Unless--well, what else could Artjom have meant?!

"Er, um, I've just--I just changed the wording of some of the things you'd written to still achieve the same goal while coming off in a much nicer sort of way," Klaus mumbled. He moved out of the seat. "Here, you go ahead and look at it--I'll be right back," he stated. He had to deal with the aftermath of their previous conversation, so he'd allow the android to stay distracted for the time being. "Um, a lot of it was okay. I took out some points since they were repetitive--like looking for a beautiful woman who is also feminine and classy. Beautiful women are almost always feminine, so there's no need to separate the two statements, and a lot of them are on a more modest, classy side as well. If you were looking for someone who was attractive while less classy, 'sexy' or 'hot' would probably be the better words for it. 'Beautiful' already has the slightly classy connotation, and... er... well, yeah. And usually more feminine women shave anyway so you don't really need to specify... Anyway. I'll let you look over it. I think it sounds a lot nicer, and of course if anyone comes to you who's interested who doesn't meet your standards, you can always nicely turn them down... so yeah."

On the profile, Klaus had rewritten Artjom's message into:

"I'm looking for a beautiful woman who shares the same Christian values that I do. I'm a gentleman who holds traditional views, I like to be the one leading. I'm looking for a woman who's around the same age as me. I'm allergic to cats. I'm also physically fit and enjoy hiking and jogging, and would love to have a partner who shares the same interests as me."

Apparently, according to Klaus, he lacked the ability to be homosexual or heterosexual or what the other man called bisexual and was asexual. Artjom didn’t know if that was true or not but it seemed as though Klaus found being ‘asexual’ just as undesirable as being homosexual. And that the other man disliked being gay was made very clear right afterwards when the fawn haired man admitted – although in a way that could be fittingly described as bitchy, his whole attitude was rather petulant more often than not – that the blond complimenting him merely reminded him of his own attraction to other men and that he didn’t like this about himself. “And why would that matter to me?” the robot asked. “You not liking yourself is your problem not mine.” He shot the other man down. Not finding that argument convincing but if the other insisted he’d not complement him anymore he’d stop doing so.

What followed made absolutely no sense whatsoever anymore. “Being homosexual or seeming homosexual doesn’t have any effect on my mission at all.” He let the man know who tried to paint it as though their missions were different and that he had wanted Artjom to do as he did for the machine’s own good. “It won’t make it easier or harder to get back or to not get destroyed. I also don’t think that your average citizen could take me out and kill even if anyone tried.” The blond made this very clear. “If you don’t care and it doesn’t affect your mission, I see no reason as to why I should comply to this. There is no benefit in it for me and my mission.” The android clearly stated.

“Yes.” He answered when the other man asked him if his explanation of what want and desire was made sense to him. The way he had explained it was something that he could follow with logic and thus made sense to him. However the other man failed to explain sexual arousal and what it felt like to him completely since all he said was basically that Artjom couldn’t feel it. The notion that he couldn’t left him weirdly puzzled for a moment though and as the other listed what the robot all didn’t have, the artificial blue eyes wandered over his housing and he thought that he was lacking since the absence of all that stuff prevented him from having a specific ability.

Klaus however got significantly weirder though when it came to Artjom’s erection hence the machine made his dick go flaccid again. The other man even seemed unbelieving when the blond machine spoke about the spot one had to press to get him hard. “Yes. That spot Dr. Kalinin pressed. I could show it to you but you told me that I should keep my pants on.” He told Klaus his blue lenses looking straight into the grey eyes of the other.

He was then told that the other man didn’t think that he was turned on or aroused although he technically had an erection. Explaining to him that it usually went hand in hand but that he apparently was an exception to that rule and that being aroused was usually accompanied with a strong urge to have sex. “How would I know whether I’d want to have sex with someone or not?” the android wanted to learn. He didn’t know if he desired to have sex but also couldn’t say that he would have anything against it. If someone wanted to have sex with him right here and now he’d probably have sex with them on the spot. What led him to the question: “And if I didn’t want to, how would I know that?” the robot asked. Because he didn’t know how to apply what he had learned earlier to this! He couldn’t see how sex would be beneficial to him like consuming food was for people or how it could be negative like kissing a chainsaw or sleeping on the railways. Sex certainly wouldn’t do damage to him.

There was even more blood rushing into Klaus’s face and he somehow looked as though he needed a cooling system too. However the android was made to cock his head to the side when the German told him that when he had wished the other would deliberately touch his skin it had not been arousal but Artjom had just wanted to check if his sensors had worked. “No.” the blond stated clearly. “I know that they do. If I wanted to check that I could screen my system and acquire a diagnosis and then I’d know. Or I could just touch my own skin.” He clarified finding that the other man’s explanation didn’t make much sense. Not that he knew why his thoughts had gone there when the other had taken his measurements.

It once more got clear to him that he liked it a lot more when this man laughed and smiled than when he was all defensive and bitchy. It made his face look a lot nicer too. But he wasn’t supposed to say that so he didn’t express it another time. Somehow it appeared that even though he said nothing the other’s smile faded again soon. He seemed almost disappointed when he learned that Artjom could just get a new woman if one broke up with him and the robot certainly didn’t understand why.

There was no time to think about that anyway though since Klaus suddenly exclaimed that he was not letting him get into a relationship if he had to fear that he’d kill them if they figured out that he was an android. “I am not allowed to share this strategic information with you.” He answered plain and simple. “I was just letting you know that I am prepared for all possibilities.”

As soon as the other had explained what he had done with Artjom’s dating profile the man excused himself and ran out of the room. The blue eyes of the android looked after him but he soon focussed on what the other man had written there and it was incredibly different from the list of ‘Yes’ and ‘No’s’ he had listed there before. However there was one thing that stuck out to him as definitely wrong. He wasn’t allergic to cats. And an allergy was nothing that could be programmed or trained either. The android had no allergies. He was an android after all.

Confused as to why the man would write that into his dating profile Artjom got up and followed to where Klaus had gone a minute or two ago. “I am not allergic to cats. I’m not allergic to any…” he said as he marched into the man’s bedroom where he came to a halt immediately, seeing the man with his pants down, his cock hard as rock, throbbing, pre-cum making the skin glister as he was stroking it. The android stared. He didn’t look away he observed every centimetre of the man’s veiny dick, the rosy glans peeking out under the foreskin. “You have an erection.” The blond pointed out, remembering what the other had told him. “You’re aroused.” He concluded from that and the other had also told him that this was accompanied by a desire to have sex. “You desire to have sex with me. Although you have said you’d never in your entire life would want to have sex with an android.” The robot spoke further. “But what are you doing now?” he was curious.

• 3 weeks later...

"I already explained how you'd know if you want to do something or not," Klaus stated. "If you feel any motivation to do something for your own personal satisfaction, not because someone else is expecting you to do it. You would know if you want to do something or not based on whether or not it would be a satisfying activity for you even if nobody else prompted you to do it." He didn't know how to best explain to the android personal desire or how people thought and acted. He didn't study psychology when he went to college! And just because he was a human being didn't mean he perfectly understood how humans operated! He'd already tried to explain desire and want to the android, but he wasn't surprised that the other wasn't able to grasp it. Of course he wouldn't know how to tell if he wanted to do something or not, he didn't have desires to begin with! "The only thing I could tell you, is that if you don't want to do something, you'd know you don't want to do it because when the thought of doing it comes to mind, you feel repulsed. If you have to do something, even though you don't want to, you won't enjoy doing it at all. If you don't feel any negative emotions when thinking about doing an activity, then you're probably feeling neutral towards it. You don't want to do it, but you don't not want to do it. Since you're an android and you're not capable of feeling emotions or caring about anything other than what you were programmed to, you'll probably feel neutral or passive about a lot of human things."

"Well--then, I don't know why you wanted to know what it'd feel like when I touched you," Klaus stated. Of course Artjom's systems worked, it wouldn't make sense if they'd failed in that field. "Touch registers differently when someone else does it to you than when you do it to yourself," Klaus explained. "Maybe that was why. I don't know. But you weren't curious about what it would be like to touch me sexually, or for me to touch you in sexual ways, so I doubt what you were feeling was sexual arousal. Just. Curiosity. For some reason." He didn't know why. It didn't make sense to him why Artjom would be curious of his touch. And Klaus didn't have the answers. It was only something Artjom could know the motive for, but if the android didn't understand why he'd been curious about such a thing, Klaus certainly couldn't fathom it.

He sighed, however, when the android explained to him that he was trained to handle any situation thrown at him should his cover be blown, and that he was not allowed to share such details with Klaus. Likely, there wouldn't be anything Klaus could do to get him to reveal his methods--except perhaps somehow catch the android off guard (unlikely), dismantle him, go into his dataspace, and personally screen through all of his settings and programming. So, in the end, Klaus likely wouldn't be allowed to know what Artjom would do. His overactive imagination told him the worst things, and he was just going to have to accept that, even if he feared for the future. Klaus could only hope that nobody would find out the truth...

---

After Klaus excused himself from the living room to escape into his bedroom, the German quietly cursed himself. I can't believe I actually got aroused over a stupid conversation like that, he scolded himself, making sure the door was closed before he undid his belt and pulled down his pants. It's like I'm a horny teenager all over again. So what if I was talking about sexual things with an incredibly attractive man--get a grip, Klaus! This is the worst possible moment to be getting a boner! After he'd pulled down his briefs to better expose himself, the man began to stroke himself, wrapping his hand around his erection and quickly pumping into his palm--hoping to get a quick relief so he could return to the living room with as little suspicious time passed as possible.

He leaned himself against the wall slightly to better support himself, his free hand placed gently over his mouth as he tried to control his breathing and keep his breaths low and steady. He wasn't used to masturbating with someone else nearby, and the situation was already bad enough as it was. It was already suspicious, awkward, and horribly timed, and the quicker he could get it overwith, with the least amount of suspicion, the sooner he could resume to his interactions with Artjom and act as if nothing had happened.

The man suppressed a moan as he felt himself get closer to his climax--his member already glistening with precum as he continued to jerk himself off, the tightness in his stomach building up with every passing moment, and the warmth spreading through his belly as his heart raced. He was almost there--almost--

Klaus stopped frozen in place when the door abruptly opened and Artjom stormed in, rambling something about how he wasn't allergic to cats, before he stumbled upon the scene and paused, himself. The German's face immediately began to heat up as he was caught in the act, the android giving statements to what he was witnessing before in turn making an inquiry. Oh fuck, Klaus thought, his mind going blank. He didn't have any good comebacks, any proper answers, and didn't know what to do. It felt natural to shout at Artjom to leave immediately, but Klaus found himself speechless instead.

Until, finally, he snapped to his senses. "Holy shit--" he cursed, pulling down his shirt in attempt--albeit a somewhat poor one--to hide his cock from view, trembling hands pulling his pants up in a rushed attempt to hide himself as well. "I--I was just--oh my god." Even if he did believe in a higher deity, he doubted any supernatural being could save his sorry ass from this situation. What should he do??? Artjom surely didn't understand what an awkward and embarrassing situation this was--should he carry on and try to pretend he wasn't dying from humiliation? He didn't think he could pull a straight face even if he gave it everything he had. "I'm--masturbating... I--got a little aroused with our earlier conversation," he admitted, his face bright red as he admitted his shame, "so I excused myself--to just relieve the tension real quick. I was going to be right back! Fuck, this is so embarrassing." He could feel any spirit he did have escape his body right then and there. Someone kill me please, oh my god, how do you even recover from something like this?? he thought to himself, still in shock. He had no idea what to do, he was mortified.

Should he ask Artjom to leave? Promise to explain himself in five minutes--just give him a few more moments to himself? Apologize? Have the conversation that Artjom probably wanted to have--and try to act as if he wasn't embarrassed over what he was doing? Brush it off and pretend there wasn't anything at all humiliating about being caught literally​ with his pants down??

Once Klaus noted Artjom’s presence the man froze in his movement and stared as though he had just seen a little green alien before a sense of shock and panic appeared in the man’s gaze and his face went redder than it had ever been before in the android’s presence. The German male behaved as though he had been caught committing a serious criminal offence, something that someone shouldn’t do. And the machine stared, even more curiously when the other was pulling his shirt down with a great force trying to hide his hard manhood under it what didn’t quite work. Why was he even trying? The blond already knew that the guy had gotten turned on by him, had a boner and was doing stuff with it. He had seen that really clearly. Plus, he’d really like to examine that cock some more for some reason.

The fawn haired male in the compromising situation was stammering around, almost quivering under the steel grey gaze that was relentlessly observing the human male until he finally told him what he had been doing there. He also told him why he had been doing that but that the other already knew from what the man had taught him previously. He wanted to have sex with him. He was – regardless of what he tried to tell himself – attracted to him.

“Masturbating?” Artjom asked interestedly and he searched for it on the internet and a multitude of things were popping up on his ‘mind’ immediately. Explanations, advice, videos of masturbating males and masturbating females, of different kinds of masturbation and techniques, gadgets and devices used for masturbation, even a place selling androids and dolls for these purposes, he got to see people lending other people their hands or getting turned on by someone else masturbating in front of them, mutual masturbation and the list went on and on and he was collecting all the data that got shown to him.

From what the android had gathered ‘masturbation’ was certainly not a criminal offence and it was nothing special either. Apparently all people touched and stimulated their genitalia by themselves so he couldn’t quite understand it when the other expressed his extreme embarrassment about what apparently was human nature. He was a human so one could expect him to do this at least that was the impression Artjom got.

Having on his mind what he had seen online the android got onto the bed and crawled towards the man whose face looked so pitifully red that one could have thought that it would explode every second now. The blond robot placed himself next to Klaus or rather the man’s erection, closely looking at it before he reached out his hand.

Artjom got the shirt out of the way revealing the hard rod that was standing like a tower in its full glory before his right hand closed itself around the shaft as he had learned from the internet, feeling the hard pulsing thing in his hand. It was amazing; he liked how it felt to touch it. The other man’s dick was exuding an intense heat to his sensors and was throbbing in his grip. Curiously he let his hand slide over it, feeling the skin, his thumb poking and playing with the sticking out veins. He made his thumb rub the head under the glans, before it slid up and went under the foreskin, going in circles, stimulating the sensitive glans, his second hand closing around the German’s balls wanting to feel those too what led to him massaging them without even trying.

He then let his hand slide down the shaft again as he began to make that pumping motion Klaus had performed on himself before and he saw with fascination how there was pre-cum oozing out of the human man’s dick, making it all slippery and his hand running over it more smoothly.

Playing with and feeling the pulse of the man’s cock in his hand made him want to touch it with and feel it on another spot of his artificial skin as well and an urge to do just that was appearing within him and he thought that he now understood what ‘wanting’ something meant. He wanted to rub that cock into his face and give it lick!

Thus he bent over and lowered his head, rubbing his cheek against Klaus’ hardness and his bearded cheek against the man’s dick, pressing the heated thing against his skin before he was sticking out his tongue, licking the shaft, toying with the veins again, his grey eyes peering into the other man’s looking at his face when he pressed his tongue against that spot under the glans and the slit of the man’s dick before it was sliding between foreskin and glans, moving around there devotedly while one of his hands was continuing to stroke the shaft of the man’s cock. Fuck he wished the sensors in his tongue could transport taste better than they could and that he could smell more intensely. He wanted to be able to taste his dick more and wanted this musky smell to overtake his system.

He stopped the assault with his tongue for a moment, sticking it out, slapping the other’s dick against it before he pursed his lips and kissed the tip of the man’s gorgeous penis, then opening his lips, making them cover his teeth before he was sucking on the German’s cock, that hand of his still continuing its motion, his tongue sliding around the man’s thick rod like a snake. Artjom would have liked to take that hand away and see whether he’d get the whole thing down his throat but feeling the man’s dick twitch and him bulking up into his hand as the man’s muscles were visibly tensing distracted him and made him raise his head, looking into Klaus’ face, the hand still moving, as the first load of a white gooey substance was shooting out of the man’s cock staining the android’s hand, Klaus’ pubes and lower stomach region, followed by a second load.

Once he felt the other man’s body relaxing he stared at him and then at the white substance on his hand, feeling it with his fingers, toying with it while his artificial eyes were scanning it to analyse it before his system told him that it was sperm. “You shot your seeds all over my hand.” he commented, eyes on the sperm before he looked back into Klaus’ face, bringing his hand up to his mouth, sticking his tongue out again, licking some of the man’s cum off of it, keeping his tongue covered in sperm stuck out as it played with and tasted the other’s seeds.

“I think I understand what wanting something means now.” he informed the shorter one drily wiping the rest of the cum off of his hands on Klaus’ pyjama pants. Then something else popped up, a question. “Did you like what I did?” he wanted to know. “You seemed like you did. Judging by those sounds you made.” the blond guessed. “You told me to not tell you something like this anymore but your face was really ….” he searched for a fitting word on the internet, “… cute when I touched you. So was your voice.” the machine complemented in a matter of factly tone.

“When you want to masturbate again you don’t have to hide. You can do it in front of me and I can help you again too.” his grey eyes peered down towards the man’s cock which had become quite tempting to the machine now.

"Y-yeah..." Klaus mumbled under his breath, turning his head slightly in embarrassment. While still flustered and amidst a sea of chaos and uncertainty of how to handle the situation, Klaus wasn't paying full attention to Artjom. It wasn't until he heard the shift of the bed when he noticed the android crawling toward him and the German froze in place, watching the other's actions in a midst of surprise, confusion, latent curiosity and uncertainty of how to respond.

The man flinched slightly when Artjom lifted his shirt to have better access to his exposed member, and though his grip on the bed sheets tightened slightly when the android curiously grabbed his cock, Klaus didn't push him away or demand he stop. He knew that he should. It was embarrassing to be seen and touched in this way, especially when he didn't think to have himself any particular bond with the android. But, yet, in his aroused state, being touched even a little in that sensitive area felt like complete bliss, and he didn't quite have the willpower to resist.

Artjom gently groped at Klaus's dick, his movements careful and cautious--with a newfound curiosity and interest in every apparent detail he could find. Gently feeling about the veins that protruded from beneath the skin, and when he carefully prodded his finger beneath Klaus's glan before he slipped it under the foreskin, a loud moan of surprise and pleasure escaped the German's lips, and he immediately slapped one hand over his mouth to muffle it. He didn't have much time to dwell on the embarrassing noise that'd come from out of his mouth before he suddenly felt Artjom feeling around and massaging his balls, and though he tried to bite back a groan he failed in his attempt to suppress his pleasure.

Klaus took a moment to look at Artjom as the other wrapped his hand around his cock, and the German's hand slipped away from his mouth slightly, his fingertips brushing the soft skin of his lips as the android started to caress his erection, pumping it lightly in his hand. He panted slightly as the other continued to stroke his member with his hand, pumping lightly in his grip as he slowly started to send Klaus into a spiral. His motions quickly became more fluid, although Artjom was already showing exceeding skill with his hands, though when the android paused his movements for a brief bout of time as he moved Klaus's cock over to his cheek, rubbing it slightly against his artificial skin. And as his bare erection brushed against the other male's trimmed beard, the tickling sensation felt completely foreign but not unpleasant in the slightest, and the German found himself watching in embarrassment at Artjom's apparent fascination with his member.

The android, satisfied with the sensation of Klaus's wet, quivering member upon unfamiliar skin, bringing about foreign sensation to the robot, proceeded to then bring the cock to his lips, planting a small kiss upon its head. "Oh--you don't have to do that--" Klaus nearly stated--not that Artjom had to be doing any of this--but he quickly cut himself off before he could properly finish the sentence as the warm sensation of Artjom's mouth enveloped his throbbing cock, and he let out another soft moan of pleasure. There was warmth, and the gentle tugging of his supple flesh nearly drove him over the edge as the android sucked gently on his flesh, he subconsciously lifted his hips as Artjom simultaneously ravished his prick with his mouth and pumped the rest with his firm and diligent grip.

The skin on his hands was soft--unmarred or calloused like human flesh could become after years of abrasion, and it was a ecstasy against Klaus's sensitivity. As the android continued to caress Klaus's throbbing member with his tongue, the German could feel himself reaching his climax--the overwhelming warmth coiling in his gut pulsating his body with intense pleasure, and before he could even properly warn Artjom that he was about to climax, the android seemed to sense his tension and released Klaus's wet prick from his mouth. Panting and breathing heavily, nonetheless, Klaus barely started to give out a warning before he hit his climax--moaning as small spurts of cum gushed out from his slit, leaking all over his dick. The white gooey substance made a mess all over himself and Artjom's hand which was still wrapped around his member as well, and the realization suddenly hit the German man, forcing him to sit upright on the bed as Artjom released him, inspecting the substance for himself. "I'm so sorry--" he immediately apologized. "I should have warned you--" He'd meant to, but he'd been so wrapped up in the heat of the moment--

The android announced that Klaus had, in fact, shot his sperm all over the other's hand, and with a sudden look of defeat despite his blushing cheeks, Klaus nodded slowly. "I'm sorry--I really didn't mean to make a mess of this whole thing," he quickly apologized, twisting slightly to grab a box of tissues resting on his night stand, though the android seemed more than content to wipe his hand off on the man's pants, and Klaus proceeded to wipe himself off before Artjom... asked a question? Klaus looked up, his eyes locking with the android's for a moment at the inquiry. Though, the other seemed content enough to give his own answer, and he wasn't incorrect. "Y-yeah, I liked it a lot," Klaus confirmed quietly, despite himself.

He didn't want to admit it, but it had been pretty obvious and there was no point in denying it. Easily, that had been the best hand job and blow job he'd received thus far, and he'd only be lying if he said he hadn't found Artjom's fascination with his dick to be sort of cute in its own odd sort of way. He had more skill than anyone Klaus had ever been with, and yet still held some sort of innocent fascination regardless, and it left the German conflicted and confused. He didn't want to admit that he'd gotten off to a man--an artificial man, at that--but it'd felt so good that he almost didn't regret it. Almost. In an hour, Klaus was sure he'd be filled with dread over the encounter, but for now he was still flushed with hormones and excitement.

"I--" he started when the android announced his attraction to him, even despite how Klaus had told him not to give such compliments again. He was disobeying an order? Was he even allowed to do that? Obviously he was capable, but Klaus was so used to machines not... acting on their own accord. It was baffling. And strange and--odd. It felt odd being called 'cute' by a robot. That he looked cute, sounded cute... "I-I don't really think 'cute' is quite fitting," he argued quietly, rubbing the base of his neck and bowing his head slightly. Then again, he found Artjom to be an odd sort of cute, too, even though the artificial man wasn't conventionally cute in any particular way. He had a more rugged handsomeness to him, and yet Klaus still felt the word was befitting for his sort of behavior and apparent bewilderness.

He pulled up his briefs and began to bring his pants back up, still blushing and embarrassed and unsure what to make of the situation. "I--think I'd rather not get your help again next time," he said quietly. "I mean--you did a really good job--really," he said, heaving out a sigh and slumping slightly where he sat on his bed. "But... I'm just--really embarrassed. That was so embarrassing--I mean, it felt really good and I really liked it but having that kind of intimacy all of a sudden is so strange to me and I don't know if I'd be able to keep doing this sort of thing with you--" without getting attached and falling for an android, that was-- "aren't you at all grossed out by it? You didn't find it weird--even a little bit? Why did you... why did you even do all that to me?"

Was it because in that moment he'd caught Klaus, he felt like it was what he was supposed to do? Did he do it only because he thought Klaus wanted it? Klaus never asked, so it didn't seem to be the case, but nothing else made sense. He was just a program, after all, so why he'd chosen to act and behave the way he had... Klaus couldn't wrap his head around it.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry... I'm just--so confused right now." Confused about himself, confused about Artjom, unsure of how to move forward after what had just happened, unsure how to process what had​ just happened... Klaus wasn't angry, he wasn't yelling, or a blubbering wreck, he wasn't hysterical, but yet, still, he felt like... a mess.

• 3 weeks later...

The apology Klaus gave him after he had ejaculated didn’t make sense to Artjom but its meaning wasn’t as interesting to the android as the sperm he was playing with and the other man’s body that he was still observing and that made him want to touch the human again.

Having it confirmed that the other man had enjoyed what he had done and that he had done an excellent job was reassuring that he had judged the situation right and he just wanted to safe this solution and behaviour as good, wanted and desirable when the other man was stopping to make sense to him again.

One could have read it as disappointment when one saw how the machine was looking at the other’s penis when the fawn haired male was pulling his briefs and pants up again, hiding his nakedness and even more so when he was told that Klaus didn’t want him to do this again despite it having felt that great to him. He even said that himself, that it had felt really good and yet he was stressing how embarrassing it had been, how strange and how he wasn’t sure whether he could keep doing this with him.

“Why not if you liked it?” he asked. “Did I do something wrong? Shouldn’t I have done that? Was that a mistake?” the robot couldn’t compute the other’s reaction once more. “And if it was wrong and embarrassing and strange, why didn’t you tell me to stop and to not do that?” the blond wanted to know, his artificial eyes zooming in on Klaus’s face.

What followed was the human asking him questions for a change now and not only one at that. Being asked whether he wasn’t grossed out at all he had to research what being grossed out meant but once he read it, he immediately knew that he was absolutely not grossed out. “No!” he answered darker haired man. “I am not grossed out! Why would I be? All human people seem to do this and you and your penis don’t gross me out either. I actually really like your penis! I like how it feels and tastes and smells! I wish I had stronger sensors.” Artjom said absolutely honestly and completely unfiltered and unembarrassed looking straight into the other man’s blushed face.

The machine didn’t have any trouble to answer the other question too. Why he had done it in the first place was pretty simple. “I researched masturbation, I downloaded all the information I could find and calculated what would be the best solution to deal with the situation we had there. You masturbating and me walking in on you touching yourself. And that seemed like the most ideal solution.” he told him.

But that wasn’t all. After a small pause he continued to talk. “That was my initial reason at least.” the android said. “When I touched your penis the sensations transported by my sensors was nice, I liked how it felt and it made me want to feel and touch it more and to know how it’d feel if I touched it with other parts of my body like my face and my tongue and mouth. I also wanted to know whether I’d get the entire penis into my mouth and throat but I didn’t get to it anymore.” the android explained just as honest and clearly. “So, according to your explanation previously, one can conclude that I did it because I wanted to.” the robot said, thinking that he had finally gotten what wanting something meant.

“And now we should finish my dating profile. We got a mission after all!”

• 1 month later...

"No, you didn't do anything wrong..." Klaus spoke quietly. "I could have stopped you--" Well. Maybe he wouldn't have been able to. The android was... built for battle, it seemed like. Klaus probably would struggle to fight even a normal man, let alone a robotic one. But he could have spoken up and told the artificial man to stop and--probably--he would have. Artjom was a fairly obedient being... "I don't... I don't know..." Why didn't he stop the android?

He wasn't sure, himself.

Maybe it was a moment of weakness, driven by his own curiosity. He'd been vulnerable, and the android had seemed to possess his own curiosities, as well. Klaus hadn't ever been in that sort of situation with another man before, and he wondered if he would have allowed it to happen, then, too, or if he'd only given in to his curiosity because of their previous conversation. That was probably it. His mind was just swimming with so many questions and uncertainty that he'd allowed it to happen in a moment of weakness. That's all.

Though, as the android went on to answer the German's earlier question, it only caused the fawn-haired man to blush somewhat. He was... very blunt. But, of course he would be. Artjom, if nothing else, was a brutally honest being. Maybe it was a bad thing, maybe it wasn't. "Well... not all human men do that with other men..." he mumbled. "That's why I asked if it grossed you out... I thought maybe you only did it because you thought I wanted you to, not because... you actually wanted to." In a weird way, it was sort of relieving to know that Artjom hadn't hated it, and had done it of his own volition. Simply because he'd wanted to, nothing more. And he'd enjoyed doing it, too. It helped alleviate Klaus's guilt about the situation at least somewhat.

"Er, well... um... Thanks. I guess. I mean--the whole situation is awkward--at least for me, but... it did feel nice. And you were just trying to help, so..." It would be a bit rude to just brush him off and give him the cold shoulder when the android had--even if only initially--intended to assist Klaus with his little... problem. Even if Klaus still felt at war over the whole thing, it... wasn't like the android had done anything malicious or bad.

However, as he finished zipping up his pants, the man would grab some tissues from his night stand and offer some to Artjom, before explaining, "To clean some of my cum off of your hands and face... again--sorry about making a mess... Er, if you want you can wash up in the restroom if it still doesn't come off..." He rubbed the base of his neck as the android seemed content to move on to the next thing--his attention back once more to the mission at hand. Getting a date. "Ah... right..." Klaus moved past Artjom to head back into the living room area. "Well--um, there, that's a reason we shouldn't do those sorts of things again. If you're in a relationship with someone, you shouldn't commit intimate or sexual acts with a different person. It's considered cheating on your partner and--it's a pretty callous thing to do to someone. And I know you... don't really care about how other people feel, but if you can avoid hurting people, you should try not to. So when you get a girlfriend, you can't do those sorts of things with me or anyone else but your girlfriend, alright?"

There, that was a reason he shouldn't "help out" Klaus in that way, anymore... At least it sounded more legitimate in the German's mind.