Hunt for reliable, advanced, literate RP partners!!!

-Hideki-

Good day fellow roleplayers!

I have some free time and some free RP capacities on my hands as well as RP ideas to offer and am now in search of some awesome and creative RP partners who are interested in literate RPs with long and elaborate posts, character introspection, thought through character bios and replies, who intent to keep writing the RP until the end because I like to finish what I start.

I really enjoy character development and well thought through background stories, I bring in plenty of side characters and my main characters have a colourful history to keep the RP world lively and interesting. I am a fairly regular writer who puts thought and effort into his RPs and I would like to write with people who do the same and have fun writing and being imaginative.

There are some rules I have though:

1. I require decently long posts with substance that give me something I can actually work with. I have trouble coming up with something in response to short replies and if I didn’t lose interest completely right away I would definitely prioritise every RP with elaborate replies over that and I don’t want this to happen. So keep that in mind.

2. As I stated before I want to finish the RP I started and I don’t want RP partners who just drop it for the smallest thing, I rather want someone who would communicate when the RP got stuck or when blockages occur and works that out with me so that the RP can continue.

3. If you can’t reply for more than 1-2 weeks let me know! The same goes if for whatever reason you want to drop the RP anyway. I am allergic to people who just let the RP die without a word because I find this to be disrespectful and impolite.

4. Be creative and bring in your own ideas. Contribute to the RP and the RP world! Don’t solely react! Don’t be a passive player! As I said, I need something to work with in an RP and it needs to be interactive or I could just make another novel out of it.

5. Be over 18!

You’ll find my current ideas below.

I’m also always open for suggestions and your own ideas though, or we could work something completely new out together.

Just drop me a message in case you’re interested in roleplaying with me.

- Cheers !

Plot 1

X is a slightly clumsy, nerdy man working in a computer store. He doesn’t have many friends beside his even more nerdy friend and just recently broke up with his partner leaving him to feel not only lonely but also empty and rather bored by his everyday life in which not much seems to happen.

When he returns home from work one evening he sees someone laying on the ground in a dark alleyway between discarded furniture and garbage bags. Thinking that the man, Y, might need his help he steps into the alley and approaches him. The guy however doesn’t react to addressing him and when he reaches out to check his pulse he doesn’t only figure out that he has no pulse but also that it’s not a human man but an android.

Fascinated and excited he carries the heavy thing into his apartment and gets right to repairing it and to boot the android’s system again. But just when the system starts X sees a mark on the artificial man’s neck that identifies him as the property of a foreign nation’s armed forces. X panics and wants to turn the android back off again as soon as possible but the military robot already looks into his eyes and starts to interact with him.

And while Y becomes a part of X’s life and X gets closer and develops feelings for the military android - who more and more learns to serve another purpose than the one he was initially designed for - and often times even forgets that Y is artificially created the foreign military misses its prototype of an important project and is determined to get it back

X = Bottom

Y = Top

Searching for: X

Plot 2

X is fed up and frustrated with the online dating scene. It seems like who he is doesn’t matter and he is immediately sorted out without a chance. In a moment of stubborn childishness he gets the impulse to experiment and sets up a profile using his commonly considered attractive best friend Z’s photo.

And it works. He, or rather the fusion of him and his best friend’s looks get plenty of contacts but one actually sticks out and a deep interaction on an intellectual and personal basis unfolds between him and Y.

As a week passes by X gets pretty hooked on Y and vice versa and they care to meet in person and think the upcoming party on their university campus is a decent opportunity for that. But as soon as he had agreed to meeting Y he realises that he has used Z’s picture and in a moment of panic and desperation he lets his best friend in on what he has done and asks him to go on the date for him while he dictates Z what to say in the conversation over earplugs.

However during the evening it turns out that Z actually develops an interest in Y too and rather pursues his own goals with him, what angers X who cuts off the connection between Z who then has to interact with Y on his own account, who immediately realises the difference but can’t explain it. And X has to compete with the fake Z he created and whom he had equipped with his own wit and personality and has to overcome his shyness and try to win Y over face to face and the way he is.

Note: While this is supposed to be a comedic RP it’s also supposed to be somewhat sociological and psychological keep that in mind.

X= Bottom

Y = Top

Searching for: X (what comes along with writing Z too)

Plot 3

Y is a biologist and part of an expedition to find and colonise new land and explore the life there.

When the ship of the expedition loses its course they are floating over the sea for days without direction until they arrive at an unknown island no one of them had ever heard of.

The island seems quite odd to them, not only are there plants and animals they never even imagined existed, there also were people who they deemed primitive at first sight who were not only different from them but also different from the people similar expeditions had found at other places.

There seem to be a lot of secrets surrounding the island but one thing that stuck out to the arriving researchers and colonisers was that there were no sick, weak or crippled people and that they seemed to age severely lower. Y who always suffered from a bad health finds his condition getting much better with each day he stays there and he develops an interest about that specific phenomenon and he has the hope that he could help and cure a lot of people with this if he was able to analyse and figure out that secret. At the same time his colleagues inform the crown back home about the island and the mysterious thing going on there and their king demands them to figure out what causes this and take it from the island to their homeland, to not only rid their population from diseases but to also become the most powerful and strongest of all imperial nations for eternity.

Hence, the crew of the ship attempts to live with the indigenous people of the island to study them and find out all their secrets but the people don’t seem to trust the strangers enough and it appears to be harder than it seemed to get their hands onto information.

Y, who has a genuine interest in basically everything from plants over insects to the mysterious cure to diseases however doesn’t give up on learning and get’s introduced to X the heir of the ancient headman of the tribe who is sceptical at first but starts to get warm with the biologist who oddly enough seems honest as well as annoying and persistent to him in a good way and he starts to develop feelings for him and to trust him.

Genres: Fantasy, historic setting

X=Bottom

Y= Top

Searching for: X

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• AmaryllisRose

• -Hideki-

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello!

I have not RP-ed in a long time, but am looking to get back into it. Although I have not RPed in a while, I feel like my writing has gotten a lot better over that period of time. I also prefer literate partners and elaborate posts, and I think I should be both~

I am especially interested in RPing Plot 2. Hopefully that hasn't been taken? :D

• 2 months later...

Yo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'm interested in plot 1 if your still looking for a partner. :)