I'm In Love With My Best friend?!

Bloodbunny

Christoper twitches as his cock is taken into the others warm hands, slowly stroking him at first drawing the occasional moan from the man. As the other picked up the pace of the stroking his moans became more frequent and louder.

“Like that.” He gasps the words out softly.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• ThatSexyUsui

As Robert kept stroking Christopher's hard cock and squeezing it, Robert decided to lick Chris's ballsack.

So as his hand moved up and down in a fast sequence , his mouth was focused on the other's ballsack. "Mhm Tastes good"

Robert soon found himself licking the whole shaft and ending up sucking Christopher's hard cock.

Chris closes his eyes his mind flooded with pleasure, his thoughts becoming a soft hum as the other continued to stroke him.

He needed more he needed him. As the other took him into his mouth his hands found their way to the others hair holding it as he began to facefuck the other.

Robert found himself sucking Christopher's cock until Chris's pulled his hair and started facefucking Robert.

"MhmmHeymmn" was all Robert could say while trying to catch some breath of air since the blonde one was pulling him down for more cock.

Robert felt Chris's cock enter his throat and started gagging , pleading for air.

Chris eventually realizes what he has done and removes his hands from the others hair feeling a little bit guiltily alright he was harder then ever.

“S-Sorry.”

"Jesus" Robert pants and coughs for a moment but grinning after that. "You got ahead of yourself..I like it.."

"Hahah Don't be sorry , it's normal , I guess " Robert smiles and kisses Christopher

Chris bites the others lip after they kiss giving it a gentle tug.

“I wanted to keep going but you didn’t look like you could breath.” He had been so close to coming and he was back at square one.

"Then let's do it again " Robert smiled as he went down to meet Chris's cock. " But be gentle this time haha"

As Robert finished talking , he started to lick Chris's cock , and when it hardened again Robert went suck that hard cock.

Chris moans as the other takes him into his mouth once again and begins to move his hips once again this time not as harshly.

“A-ah I wanna cum.” He whimpers our.

Robert kept sucking and as he heard the other announcing that he would ejaculate , Robert sucked more deeply and squeezed Chris's balls tightly to increase the blonde's libido. In a few seconds he felt Chris's cock throbbing and he felt ropes of cum filling his mouth. "Hmm..That was a lot.." Robert panted.

Christopher melts into the sheets moaning loudly his back arching and hips thrusting as his cum fills the others mouth. His eyes desperate with need as he looks to the other panting as he calms from his orgasm. No longer in control his legs open for the other.

Robert lied down near Chris. "Baby , you taste amazing!".

Robert filled the blonde one with kisses and ruffled his hair. "Such a cutie"

"I love you , Chris.." Robert held Chris tightly

Chris whines softly as he is held and his hair ruffled his dick still strained against his stomach.

“I don’t know if your dense or if your teasing me.”

"I'm being dense , I love you honey.." Robert said this smiling but one of his hand started to touch his butt..

"Now this hole..needs some pleasuring as well , no?" Robert grinned as one of his fingers started to open Chris's little hole.

Chris nuzzles the other gently as he begins to finger him causing soft moans to fall from his lips.

“Feels good.” The other was used to having his own fingers inside him but the others thicker ones were so much better and I was always better to have someone else do it.

"It does , doesn't it?" Robert smiled , while his thick fingers slowly widened Chris's hole..

With every slow thrust him fingers went deeper. Seeing Chris moaning turned him on. But looking down he saw Chris's cock hard again. "Already up?"

Chris spreads his legs further apart and leans back to kiss the other.

“You talk a lot.” He chuckles softly.

"I do , don't I?" A small smile was all he got from Robert. Robert bit the blonde one's ear and started to thurst faster.

Robert leans for a kiss while thrusting even faster.

Chris’s eyes almost roll back as the other begins to move his fingers faster moans spilling from his lips as his sensitive insides are abused by the others fingers. Suddenly his whole body jolts as he fingers rub his prostate.

“A-ah Robert.” He moans loudly his legs shaking.

"Yeah?Need anything baby" Said Robert while thrusting harder."Oooh here's your sweet spot.." Robert continously rubbed his prostate and poking it. One of Robert's hands starts touching Chris's cock and starts to squeeze it.

A deep blush rises to his cheeks as the other begins to abuse his prostate making him lean against him as he looses the strength to sit up, cum dripping down his cock.

“Robert!” He whimpers his legs shaking badly

"Yeah baby?" Robert continues abusing the other's prostate , smirking at him while watching the other moan and pant , losing strength. Robert takes Chris's hand and places it on his cock. "I'm gonna eat your ass..so suck it"

Christoper bites his lip as more cum drips down his cock he was getting so close.

“R-Robert I c-can’t I’m loosing my mind ah! It’s too good.” He whimpers without hesitation taking the others cock into his mouth and bobbing his head. Pulling away after awhile he looks up.

“Fuck me.”

Robert turned Chris around and opened his legs. "Here I go" Finding the hole , he rubs his wet cock in Chris's small entrance and slowly thrusting his hardened cock in , Slowly moaning as it went deeper and deeper.. "So tight.." He whispered.

• 4 weeks later...

A soft gasp leaves Christopers lips as the other pushed inside him stretching him open to fit his cock inside his ass. Finally the others hips are right up against his as Christoper whines and grinds back against the other wanting him to start moving.