I'm In Love With My Best friend?!

Bloodbunny

40e8789b9f74668eaa1e336efafbfbc8.jpg

Name: Christoper

Hates: Onions, Having nothing to do and Chores

Position: Switch

Bio: Christoper is a music student he has loved music and played the piano since he was young, he hopes one day that he will be able to go to the championships in Scotland. Christoper has lived in England for most of his life he traveled to America to go to college. He believes anything can b.e achieved if you work hard and believe in yourself. His bubbly personality allows him to make friends everywhere he goes, he's always there for you if you need a shoulder to cry on

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• ThatSexyUsui

Name : Robert

Likes : Basketball , Video games , Cooking , Drawing and History and going to the beach

Hates : Chores

Position : Switch

Bio : Robert is an sports student and has loved playing basketball since kid. He expects to join the NBA soon , but for that he will have to train and play even harder.

He is an American and never left America.

Robert likes to help others but is sometimes harsh when someone tries to fool him.

* Monday , 14 of February *

As Robert went to pick Christopher from his Music School he decided to pull a little prank on him.

"Guess , I'll buy him a sandwich with onions"

After buying the sandwich , Robert made his way to the school , where he saw the short blond hair boy standing at the gates of the school.

"- Hey Chris , how are you? I bought you a little something! -"

It was slightly cold out the boy wrapped up in a puffy jacket and earmuffs looking quite feminine, seeing his best friend in the distance he smiles and waves walking up to the mother male a small Tupperware container in his hands.

“Robert! Dude it’s been like forever!” He hands the other the Tupperware container.

“I made you some cookies.” Chris had always been a good cook.

“You bought something for me?” He scratches behind his head.

“You should be saving up you’ll be travelling soon for tournaments probably.”

"Nah it'll be fine! Don't worry." Robert grinned at the short male.

As Robert opened the tupperware container for some cookies , the short male was smiling at him.

"Chocolate Chookies.?..Ah Hell Yeah Chris! Thanks buddy!"

And as he gave Chris the tupperware , he suddenly felt bad for trying to prank Chris..

"Uh hey Chris.."

Chris smiles softly as the other opens the container.

“I knew they were your favourite.” Chris pauses for a moment tapping his own lips with a finger curiousity in his expression.

“So what did you get me?” The other began to walk.

“Come on let’s head to my house, we can play video games!”

As Robert started to eat the cookies he decided to tell the other what was inside the container.

"Uh..Christopher..don't eat it.." Robert handed the Tupperware which had the cookies back to Chris.

"There's a sandwich with onions..I had decided to pull a prankie on you..but you made me my favourite cookies..So I'll eat the sandwich and you can eat the cookies.."

Robert said this trading the Tupperware and started walking towards Christopher's house.

"Sure! Sound like fun Chris!"

Chris's eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion which only further deepened as the other handed him back the Tupperware.

"What do you mean don't eat it that would be rude to not eat it after all you bought it for me." As the other explained his expression went back to normal.

"Even if you did prank me, I'd still probably eat it since you went through the trouble of getting it." Eventually the two reached a complex of town houses, his house had beautiful flowers in the front lawn as well as some decorations after all his mother loved decorating.

"We're here!" He smiles and unlocks the door stepping into the house and taking off his shoes before heading upstairs to his room.

"What do you want to play?"

Robert took off his shoes and while heading upstairs he head Christopher ask him "What do you want to play?".

"Uhm what is the name of that racing game you have?..F-Mega? Mega-F? I wanna beat you today! I am certain that I will win all races in 1st Place!" Said Robert determined while grinning.

As Robert reached into Christopher's room , he sitted beside Chris.

"Whoa , you have new games?"

Reaching Chris's room it was filled with anime merchandise and a long self of video games, most of his room was tidy minus his desk which was pilled high with papers.

"Racing game huh...Iv'e got Mario Kart too! How does that sound to you?" Chris stood up and approached the shelf of games grabbing a few classic games as well as some racing games.

Making his way back to Robert he sits on the floor crossing his legs as he does so, he hands the pile to Robert so he can choose while he turns the system on.

"Mario Kart? OOH The one we played on your birthday right?" That one is fun , but Mario Kart isn't the one with the F1 Cars , is it?" Robert was looking among the pile when he found an horror game.

"Hey Chris , what is this Silent Hill game?..Is it cool?"

He took Silent Hill and Mario Kart.

"I am ready to play!" Robert Grinned while looking at Christopher.

A small smirk crossed Chris's face as the other picked up silent hill.

"I love that one although it isn't a multiplayer we can take turns playing it." Putting the silent hill disc in the system he starts the system up and goes to the main menu and selects new file then hands the controller to Robert.

"I'll let you go first so that you get the hang of it."

"Oh thank you!" Robert grinned "I am gonna ace this one!What's it about?".

Robert was cautious.

"Christopher , what are you gonna make for dinner , after we finish playing?"

Robert said with a smile

"I can help you cook , if you want!"

“It’s a horror video game.” Chris smiles softly.

“I hope you don’t mind that you seem brave.” Christoper flushes a bright red as the other offers to help him cook.

“I spilled batter all over myself last time I’d be too embarrassed if that happened again.”

Perverted thoughts rushes through his head as he thought of the other licking the batter off his body but he quickly shamed them off. It was weird for him to think like that.

"Uh Horror , oh I see , Zombies and stuff ..haha , I like it!" Robert's eyes shined.

"Haha , I am brave.. I suppose" He gave out a soft smile.

"Spilling batter haha Were you going to make a cake?".

"Chris , are you okay? You look a bit red..? Is it too hot in here?" Robert asked preocupied with his friend.

*Is Chris getting sick?That jacket he uses doesn't look that warm.. so I bet he is getting a cold or a fever..?* Robert thought.

Chris smiled softly.

"I love horror games although this one is definitely one not to play after dark." Chris watched as the other played the game, hoping that the other would get a jump scare as it would be pretty funny.

"Yeah I was making a chocolate cake, sadly since the batter went everywhere it never made it to the oven." Chris laughed softly as the other asked him if he was ok.

"I'm fine don't worry it's just and embarrassing thought since I'm usually so careful."

"Uh playing after dark? Seems like a good , but scary idea.. We should try it one of these days!" Robert said smiling.

"Whoaa!What the.." Robert was scary from one moment to another , breathless. " Ooh..okay this is scary..you were right!"

Robert calmed himself down while talking with Chris about food.

"Chocolate cake.. was it for me? Were you going to make me a Choco cake?" Robert said grinning.

"Are you sure you are okay? I mean , you are always a bit reddish haha.".

• 1 month later...

Chris nodded softly.

“It’s fun.” Chris smiles as he watches the other get surprised by a jump scare.

“It’s known for being scary.”

“Yeah I was making you a cake but I spilled the batter.” Chris rubs the back of his neck.

Robert smiled

"It's fun and scary indeed , I like it Chris!" He ruffled the other's hair.

"Making me a cake..uh?" Robert grinned again "I don't know how to be lovely as you are..I mean I know how to cook , but I don't think that'd be as lovely as you are to me.. " Robert blushed

• 2 weeks later...

Chris chuckles softly his blush deepening even further as the other compliments him.

“Are you trying to flirt or something?” He laughs softly. Upon looking outside he notices how dark it is and looks to the other.

“You should either get going or I should ask mom if you can stay overnight.”

Robert grinned

"Perhaps haha" Robert said as he held the other one tightly " You are very warm Chris"

As Robert held the other one , he started to ruffles Chris's hair.

"I wanna stay" Robert Winked at the other one

Chris blinks in confusion.

His breath hitches in surprise as the other holds onto him.

“Your awfully close to me.” He mumbles and pullls away.

“I’ll go ask.” With that the man leaves to ask returning with food in his hands as well.

“She said yes.”

"FOOD!" Robert gets up and gets excited

"Oh Chris, your mom always does the best food" Robert smiled at the other.

Robert starts hugging Christopher again.

Christopher chuckles nervously as the other hugs him taking in the scent of the others cologne and shampoo.

“That she is.” He gently removes the other as the dirty thoughts flooding his mind were overbearing.

"She is indeed.." Chris chuckles.

"Raising such a child as you" Chris kept helding the other tightly. "Such a handsome boy"

Chris chuckled and ruffled the other one's hair.