Role: Younger Brother

Dislikes: Rude people, the dark, hot summer days

Other:

- Still trying to learn who he is and what he wants

- Nervous, can be easy to startle

Dbxq5r.png

Name: Irukka

Role: Grandfather

Likes: His sons and grandchildren, camping and fishing, teaching his grandchildren new things

Dislikes: Nosey people, cities, crouds, spicy food

Other:

- Might be later on his life but still quite active and young acting

- Eager to ensure family tradition is upheld

Cyrus was a bit nervous, he had overheard his father and grandfather talking about the family camping trip that would be happening soon. They were making the preparations, and this was the first year he was old enough to go on it. He remembered the night his father told him that this was the year he'd get to go, that he wouldn't be staying at his best friend Anthony's house this time. Even that was enough to make him nervous, it had been tradition for him to stay with Anthony during the family trip, he had been doing so every year for at least the last four years that they always were planning what they were going to do during it months before his family was even planning the trip. This year wouldn't be like that though, well... it had been up until he was told he would be going. He still hadn't broken the news to Anthony that he was actually going on his family's trip this year and that he wouldn't be staying at his place during the trip anymore.

What was making him so nervous about it was knowing what went on during that trip, it was only for the men of the family, and only his father's side of the family. It had his grandfather, his dad, uncles, older brother and cousins. It was a huge trip they did yearly where the whole family got together... and bonded. But it was in the manner that this bonding took place that was making him nervous. Not because he didn't want to participate, didn't want to be a part of the tradition but because it was a bit nerve wracking to be suddenly thrown into it.

The first time he had seen his older brother and father together in an intimate situation, had been both confusing and erotic at the same time. Since that first time though he found himself catching them more often, Cyrus couldn't figure out if it was because he was more aware of it now, or if they were just being more active. Shrugging that thought off he turned his attention back to the sandwich he had been making which was when he had felt the hand on his shoulder.

"Hey there, Cyrus." He looked up to see his grandfather standing there with a warm smile and gentle eyes. The closer it got to the trip the more his grandfather was around, not that he minded the older man was always nice and caring.

"Hi, Grandpa." Cyrus replied with a smile noticing that the older man was heading further into the house. Probably to see his father so they could plan more on the trip.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Ms.Flair

bc3fd04e805ddd8836fa8b9d097d1c68bc6e8d90_00.jpg

Name: Shiro

Role Father

Dislikes: females,sweets

Other - divorced

d8rce6u-393009d1-d4ba-4682-8381-0f9f2bcf2d9b.jpg

Daniel

Older brother

Likes; his brother and dad, keys and puzzles in general, books

Dislikes parties, his mother

Other

- recently gone through the trials of growing up

Shiro was talking to his father, as they were discussing about that family camping trip that was coming up. He was kind of excited that since Cyrus turned 18, that he would going on the trip with them this time. It excited him in the weird way one could say. Ever since his ex wife divorced, he was way more active and even with his eldest son.

He knew that Cyrus had caught them, but nothing was mentioned. They continued on, since he didn't care as it was family bonding experience between the boys. He even remembered when he turned 18, it was a great time and even remembered his own father had did to him. It made something stir inside of him, but he had to keep that at bay for now.

Daniel was coming out his room now, as he walked past his grandfather. Waving to him, "hey grandpa. I think Dad is in his room and on his laptop..." Daniel said while passing him before coming into the kitchen to see his younger brother. Moving up behind his brother, he decided to test the way by giving his brother a little light smack on the ass. "Hey little brother. Your 18 finally..." Daniel commented, where he wanted to make something to eat for himself."Could you make me something too? You make better sandwiches somehow...even though i'm older then you..." Daniel asked.

In the bedroom though, Shiro was laying across the bed of his where he shared nights with his one son and even sometimes with his own father. He wasn't wearing any shirt, as he was just in some shorts right now. He was using his laptop, making sure everything was set up for now. "I wonder how it will all go with Cryrus being 18. Glad that I don't have to hide from that woman anymore..." Shiro mentioned to himself.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Hey kiddo." Irukka said as he was heading past his grandson towards his son's room after the indication that he was in there. "Got it! Hey! While you're down there try to ease your brother up a little, huh? He's a bit tense!" He called after Daniel before he was turning back to the hall. Upon reaching his son's room he didn't knock rather let himself in instead. Before his son had gotten divorced that would have been a huge no, but there really weren't any boundaries in this family anymore, at least not this part of it. Which meant that he had to admit it was his favorite part of the family.

"What's on your mind?" He asked sitting down on the side of the bed, turning himself to face his son and get a look at what he was doing on the computer. Irukka wasn't remotely bothered by the fact that his son wore no shirt, they were men after all. Granted that wasn't the reason he was okay with it, he liked the way his son look and appreciated the chance to admire that body. Reaching out he was gently trailing his fingers over the other man's chest letting it trace the muscles he had been exploring and admiring for years. "How is the planning going? I was thinking since it's Cyrus' first time we go to the place we went on your first family trip. Kind of revisit the old location." Every few years they picked a different place to host the big family camping trip, it seemed to be every three or so. It had been probably fourteen years or so since they had been at that old spot, and Irukka thought it was about time they returned to it. "Unless you have a better idea of where we should go?" He added wondering if his son had maybe considered a good spot for this important trip. It was always important to plan things out in a way that would make the first time easier for each member. With it being Cyrus' first time he left a lot up to his son who of course would know the boy better.

Cyrus was just finishing up on his sandwich when he he felt his brother lightly smack his ass causing him to jump slightly and let out slightly startled sound. "Damn, Daniel! Don't sneak up on me!" He complained as he turned to face his brother who had gone on from him finally being 18 to wanting him to make him a sandwich as well. This caused a small smile to cross his face and he rolled his eyes, "I don't make better sandwiches than you, you just enjoy them better when you didn't make it." It was obvious to him why his brother liked his sandwiches better, because it allowed Daniel to sit around or do anything else while he was making it. "What do you want on it?" He questioned as he set his own on a plate and started to grab the bread he'd need to make his brother's.

"You know people always say it's the younger brother that's spoiled, but I swear I alone spoil you too much." Cyrus said a little playful. It had come to his attention that ever since he had turned 18 that his brother, as well as his dad and grandfather were more touchy with him. It wasn't like he minded, but he was still quite nervous and easy to startle which was why he was so quick to tell Daniel not to sneak up on him. It always made his heart race and scared the crap out of him whenever his brother did that. Sometimes he was sure Daniel did it on purpose just to make him jump.

"I will do my best with that brother. You know how he gets and stuff.." Daniel had said to him before he had reached the kitchen where his brother was.

Shiro turned when he heard the door, seeing his father there and coming into the room. He was silent at first, but spoke up when asked. "Lots of things like how to make this pretty good for Cryrus first trip and how he has been lately. Little worried, but he seems to adjusting to me to touching him.." Shiro answered. Feeling the touch, he moved to stop his father for the moment but continued to let him touch more. "Have you noticed how I didn't shave much..." he commented. Shiro listened to his father speak,waiting for the proper time to speak before he started to talk some more. "That was actually what I thought of doing. Bring him to all of those spots you first took me.." Shiro said with a grin. "That showering area...where the men's bathroom were..." Shiro added.

"Oh Cryrus~ You need to relax, and get use to it. I am just pretty happy that this is happening finally, since i was counting down the time till it can happened," Daniel told him. "Yeah I do enjoy you making me sandwiches and maybe anytime of cooking. You can be better then Dad..." Daniel said then. Daniel started to tell what he wanted on it, something pretty simple. His brain wandered to his thoughts, as he tried to keep it clean as it could be. In the back of his mind, those dirtier thoughts were in the back of his head.

"That may be true brother. You do tend to spoil me, like when you took care of me when I got sick. Even helped me into that bath...." Daniel commented, thinking back on the situation. He even remembered when he tried to get his brother touch him down there.

Daniel got closer, as he hugged him from behind where he grinded up against the other before stopping himself though. "You are cute, you know."

"It's going to take him a while to adjust. It's all going to hit him kind of fast, since he's been more skittish than any of the others." Irukka replied to his son. He didn't want Shiro to really worry about it, sure that Cyrus would warm up to it and accept it. They'd just have to try to prepare him for the trip as much as they could before it hit. "We should try to get him more used to being touched before the trip. It will make the plunge easier." It didn't bother him when he was temporarily stopped from touching his son, instead just offering him a small smile. He enjoyed being close to him, it didn't mean he had to touch him, but it was a nice gesture all the same.

"How could I not?" He mused at the question. Of course he had noticed Shiro hadn't shaved much, but he certainly didn't mind. "It will be a great place for his first trip, not to mention a great way for you two to bond specifically. It's been a couple years now that you've had Daniel, but it's definitely time you start to split that time with Cyrus." He pat his son on the shoulder as he shifted to get more comfortable on the bed beside him. "I'll certainly be by to show my own attention to all my boys." This was followed by a smirk appearing on his face and his eyes pointedly locked on his son, but he had also meant Cyrus and Daniel. He had been a bit busy lately, so he hadn't shown as much affection to Daniel lately as he would have liked, but he knew the boy got enough from his father to keep him busy.

"I told Daniel to try to ease him up a bit. He seems quite tense today, more than normal for Cyrus." He commented as he was thinking about the boys. He was sure Daniel would have the best luck to get his brother to relax right now, at least until the reality of everything started to sink in fully.

"I know... it's just... a lot." Cyrus replied with a soft sigh. Of course he knew he would have to get used to it, especially since he wasn't blind to what had been going on with Daniel and their dad. But it was hard for him too, after all these years he hadn't really given much thought to the fact that he was getting closer and closer to that age where those same feelings and actions would take place towards him. It made an odd feeling arise in him, though it certainly wasn't an unpleasant one. Hearing Daniel say that he could do better than their dad when it came to cooking he laughed softly, "Well, if I can it would at least make it so he has one less thing to do for us."

"You needed my help, and... I really did like taking care of you." Cyrus admitted with a slightly shy smile. He remembered that as well, taking care of his brother when he had been really sick, helping him get into the tub and even helping him wash up. It wasn't something he had made a habit out of, but Daniel had really needed the help at the time and he didn't want their dad to have to do everything. A soft blush had appeared on his face as he thought about that though, knowing that he had been far more interested in his brother's body than he had actually washing him. It was quite an attractive body, there was certainly no denying that.

Suddenly he felt arms wrap around him as his older brother was hugging him from behind before he felt him grind up against him making him gasp softly in shock. Glancing over his shoulder a little to see him, his hands had stilled with what he was doing despite having practically finished his brother's sandwich. Being told he was cute made him blush even more, but he truly liked hearing it. Cyrus didn't try to pull away from Daniel, partially because he was trapped between the bar and his brother but also because he really did like having him so close. "You're just saying that." He mumbled wanting to try to pass it off as if his brother was messing with him even if he knew that wasn't the case at all.

“Yeah I know it’s gonna take some time. Daniel was easier, and he adjusted faster,” Shiro said. “It was also since she was still around. Think about how many years I had to be hidden with this, like with you and my boys…” Shiro said after. Shiro listened to his father speak,Shiro knew he was right about that. “Maybe I should spend some more time with him, like without Daniel maybe…”

“I still have to maintain for work and keep it up…” Shiro commented with a laugh. Nodding his head, as he listened to what he had to say. He was rather quiet, not speaking up much. “I know I need to spend time with Cyrus. I have been lacking with that.” Shiro said to him. Shiro remember how much time his own father spend with them, but it seemed Cyrus was left out more which he knew that wasn’t the best thing.

“Well I just hope he won’t scare him anymore. I know Daniel has been trying to be more touchy recently. They have a good bond…” Shiro said moving to get closer to his father. Moving to his arm, rubbing it slowly before he moved to give his father a light kiss. “I still remember how it all started for me..”

Daniel had laughed for a bit, hearing that comment about his cooking. “Yeah he does a lot for us. He works for us and have you noticed he even keep in good shape…” Daniel mentioned to his father.

Daniel liked the help, and he was rather grateful with how he showed. He was making sure his brother knew how grateful he was. “There have been times when you spied me in the shower. Don’t think I didn’t see you watch or...me and dad..”

“I am not just saying that brother…” Daniel said moving to give him kisses but stepped away from him so he could finish the sandwich. When the sandwich was made, he grabbed it from his brother where he moved to sit down at the table. Taking a bite out of it, he had a big happy look on his face. “That tasted good…”

"Daniel also isn't as nervous and easy to startle either." Irukka said with a small smile towards his son. "Though they are quite similar in many ways, Cyrus is more on the timid side. I wonder why though..." He murmured this last part as he was thinking it over. It really was odd, those boys were so similar in many ways, and yet there was that one major difference. Being torn from his thoughts when his son said that maybe he should spend some more time with him, without Daniel maybe he nodded. "It would probably be a good thing. I gave you boys each your own time before your first trip too, it helped make you all more comfortable." He loved his son's, and his father, and he loved his grandsons and wanted what was best for all of them.

"I know you do, but that doesn't mean we don't like seeing you grow it out." He responded. "It happens to the best of us. Cyrus is an understanding kid, a good one too. Both of your son's are. You've done really well with them." It wasn't hard for Irukka to notice his son was thinking about something, he wanted to question him but figure this was something he needed to consider on his own. Rubbing his son's back gently he finally broke the silence, "You're doing just fine with him." He didn't want his son to worry too much about Cyrus and how he was spending more time with Daniel than his youngest. Daniel was older, it was only natural he'd end up with most of his father's attention considering Cyrus was just now old enough for this step. It was just a matter of making up for that time, and now splitting it evenly between them. Such a thing wouldn't necessarily be easy, since it meant breaking the habit of his son always going to Daniel, but it wasn't impossible.

"That good bond is why I am sure Daniel will do just fine. You are of course the best one to get Cyrus to relax, but Daniel isn't any less capable. Not to mention, we both know Cyrus is bolder towards his brother." He had noticed this a few times, even as a child it had seemed that when it came to certain things Cyrus was more bold around his brother than anyone else. Daniel would do good in getting him to ease up and be more open towards things. Watching Shiro move closer made a small amused smile cross his face, feeling the way his son was rubbing it slowly. The light kiss was sweet, and a bit teasing to him. At Shiro's words a smirk appeared on Irukka's face, "So do I." He whispered back before he leaned in to kiss his son more deeply. He very clearly remembered how things had started for Shiro, and he was more than eager to revisit that as well.

Nodding in agreement Cyrus was quiet for a moment, reflecting on all their father did for them and knowing that he really did do a lot. He wasn't expecting Daniel to comment on their father's body, but at the same time... it was a really nice body. "He really has been able to keep himself in great shape..." He murmured his mind now focused on that for the moment. It wasn't very often if at all he allowed himself to focus on his father's or even Daniel's body for that matter.

Instantly his face flushed a dark shade of red in embarrassment, "I... it's not..." Cyrus tried to deny it or make it out as nothing but he was suddenly not finding any words for this. He had more than once spied on his brother in the shower, or 'caught' him doing something and he'd be lying to say he hadn't on more than one occasion purposefully caught him and their father together. But he didn't want to be called out on it either, as it just made him more embarrassed about it to begin with. Clearing his throat and trying to get through his sudden embarrassment he kept his eyes on what he was doing with his brother's sandwich, "It's not like you, or dad try to hide anything. You both make it easy." He mumbled.

After finishing the sandwich he barely had enough time to put it on a plate before Daniel was taking it and moving towards the table. Putting all of the sandwich stuff away in the fridge before he took his own and joined his brother at the table. Being told that it tasted good made him laugh softly, "Thanks." He definitely loved the big happy look his brother had on his face. "Grandpa is upstairs with Dad right?" He asked suddenly curious about the two older men even though he knew that must be where their grandfather was.

?Yeah, he did get his confidence from me and how I showed it while working. I did take each of them to my job?? Shiro mentioned. Shiro wondered about it, how could his younger son be that timid but he had a guess. It could have been because of his ex wife, she could have influenced him. That was something he would keep to himself. ?Maybe it was because of her,? Daniel whispered to himself. Agreeing with his father,Shiro was happy that he could talk to his father about this stuff. ?I think I will do that, maybe get us a room somewhere and go out for some food. Then I can show him attention...would that be a good idea though?? Shiro spoke out his thoughts out loud.

Shiro was back in his thoughts, like his worries where silence fell into the room again. When he heard that last part, he broke out his worrying thoughts. ?Thank you. I needed to hear that, since she use to say I was never greatest parent?? Shiro told his father, showing the damage that had happened was still there and showing lightly. ?I will remember to spend good time between them and maybe I can send one to your home for night so I can do one and one attention. Make it like a date night..like you did it for me?? Shiro mentioned going quiet with face going a little bit red before returning back to normal.

Laughing at that, he remembered how bold those boys were especially now since they were older. ?I saw Cyrus eye his brother in shower before and took care of him while he was really sick that one time?? Shiro commented with another laugh leaving his lips before he given him the little kiss. He moved closer to his father, especially when the kiss started to get deeper he started to kiss his father where he almost was pinning his father. Breaking the kiss, he breathed out hotly. ?Those kisses..we haven?t had one of those in long time..? Shiro admitted with lust hunger in his eyes.

?Yeah he really has. Very good attention and he has let other things grow out too?? Daniel muttered, thinking about how his father had some more hair in other places like his father chest and other parts too.

Giving his brother a look, he shrugged his own shoulders. ?Yeah we used too when mom was around. I miss her but I like what happens around here more?.? Daniel told him. ?I think its hot to be watched by someone like you,? Daniel had commented knowing that would probably make his brother get more red and or embarrassed. It was just a guess.

Daniel ate his food, as it didn?t take long for him to eat his sandwich. ?No problem, told them you make them good?? Daniel said, complimenting him on his skills again. Hearing that question, he nodded, ?Yeah he is. I think he was going to the Dad to see about the big trip. You better remember to tell your friend that you won't be staying with him this time..your all grown up now?? Daniel answered before commenting on that fact of information.

Irukka couldn't help but laugh when Shiro said that Daniel had gotten his confidence from him and how he showed it while working. "That he did, Daniel takes a lot after you." When he was reminded that his son had taken both of his grandchildren to work with him he nodded, "I know you have, and it was good for both of them." Which it was. Both had needed to see their father work, it was important for them. Unfortunately, that confidence had not passed on into Cyrus, and Irukka still couldn't seem to understand where his youngest grandson became so timid or why. As he was told about a possible plan for Shiro and Cyrus he was taking it into consideration for a moment wonder if it was a good idea. "I think it would be. Take a few hours or even a night just for the two of you. Besides, if Daniel gets too lonely he can always come stay with me." The last part had brought a small smirk to his face. He did enjoy having his grandson around, he enjoyed having both of them around, but his relationship with Cyrus was still growing. While the one he had with Daniel was quite solid.

"I know she did. Don't listen to that, or let that get to you, Shiro. You're a great father, and both of those boys have turned into great guys. You did really well with them. No one has any right to say otherwise." Irukka had at first liked the woman his son had married, especially since she gave him children, but it was quick for him to realize after the birth if Daniel and Cyrus that she wasn't right for this family, or his son. It had been a quick decline from there, both his thoughts on her and the marriage. He was glad she was gone, but he still felt a bit bad for his son. "You know I'd love to have them over. Especially if it gives you a chance to spend a night with the other." He agreed with a smile encouraging his son to make such 'date nights' a reality for him and his children. It would be needed, and it would be great for the three of them.

"Well, at least he has shown interest in Daniel, but I'm sure he's even shown some interest in you too. Who couldn't?" That last part was a bit of a tease but he meant it as well. He couldn't see anyone, much less Daniel or Cyrus being able to resist his son. Shiro was a very handsome man, and he was glad that he had the relationship with his son he had. They couldn't be any closer, and it was this closeness he cherished. Their kiss was getting deeper and more passionate with each passing second, and he could feel his son moving closer which only made him lean into the kiss more. "It really has been a long time, too long if you ask me. Cyrus may not be the only one you'll have to make more time for."

Hearing his brother say that they used to hide it when mom was around made him wonder how long it had been going on for, had he been just as blind to it as their mother? His next comment did end up making him more embarrassed his face getting slightly redder. "You're so not helping my embarrassment right now... though I guess it's a compliment that you don't mind me watching. It's... still a bit weird." Maybe it was his embarrassment that was making him feel like it was weird though. If things were different or even reversed would he be feeling the same way?

"Yeah... they both seem to be putting a lot of effort into it this year." Cyrus said softly as he was staring at his plate. Sure the family trip was a big trip every year that a lot of work went into every year. But there seemed to be more going into the trip this year, he just couldn't figure out why, or if it only seemed like that because he'd be going on it. Daniel reminding him to tell Anthony he wouldn't be staying with him made him sigh softly. "I know, I just don't know how to break it to Anthony yet." He admitted with a small shrug.

"So... the trip... it's like a right of passage isn't it? The first time you go on it I mean." He asked wanting to get a better idea of the trip and what it was going to be like. He didn't understand fully what this trip meant, but he knew that it took place every year, and was only for the men on their father's side of the family. It had been a tradition for generations, and remained that way. But he wanted to know more about it, more about what this trip really meant for him, for them.

Shiro was pretty proud about that part, but it did puzzle him still about his youngest son. Agreeing with him, he was glad he was doing something right. Shiro confirmed it in his head now, that he would take Cyrus on a date before the camping trip. That was something that needed to be done and it may help Cyrus out too. "Your right Dad, and I think he would like that. You know he likes staying with you, and I know he never trouble for you. This is giving me the confidence to set this up too," Shiro said with some confidence while talking about it. "The relationship is slowly growing...I am gonna work on it for sure."

"I needed to hear it. You know how it was with her, and how we had to keep everything so secret. With her gone, we don't have to sneak around as much as we use too," Shiro said to him. Thinking about it, as he waited around for the time being. "I know you do, you good job with those two. I will make sure these date nights are a thing and will become commonplace." Shiro said.

"He has and I have noticed that definitely but I am worried about his toward me. I don?t know if he has shown any amount toward me," Shiro had said with his confidence going down before the kiss had gotten more passionate and loving. Continued to kiss him more, as he stayed rather close to him. "Oh trust me Dad, you just need to ask me when you want any attention from me," Shiro told his father before he started to kiss his father down the neck for the time being.

Stopping the attention though, as he had a confession ready. "Hey Dad. You know I never told you before, but I have missed you touching me before. I have also missed the dominance over me.." Shiro confessed. "Should we maybe head back down? Or do you want to continue this more?" SHiro now asked.

Daniel remembered how long it was going on, even how he walked in once with what happened between his own father and grandfather. He got in trouble that day. He was rather surprised that their mother never caught them. "I know I am not but look at you! You look great when you are blushing like that," Daniel complimented him.

"You know how it is. Dad and Grandpa have always done it, but maybe it was because your last born," Daniel started. "I have no idea but maybe they were excited that you turned 18. Like I was." Daniel shrugged his shoulders, "Just tell him you are coming with us this year. Simple as that.."

Raising an eyebrow at his brother, before nodded his head. "Yes it is a right of passage. It is pretty great," Daniel answered him. "You are gonna have fun with all of us, and I think I am pretty excited," he added on. Moving to get up, as he moved to get from behind him as he massaged his shoulders for the time. "Your so tense brother. Just relax, and maybe I can help you out more," Daniel commented as he continued to massage his shoulders.

"Good, you set up a date for you and Cyrus and I'll take Daniel." Irukka replied. It'd be nice for him to have a night with his grandson again, it had been awhile since he had taken either of them to spend any kind of time with them. Partially because he just hadn't had the time himself, but this would certainly be good for everyone involved. "That's the best thing you can do." working on the relationship between him and Cyrus was the best thing his son could do, especially since he was sure having a stronger relationship with his father would help relax his youngest grandson.

"I know things with her weren't easy, but that in the past. For you, and your boys." It was a new chapter for his son and grandchildren, he didn't want any of them to continue to be dragged down by her when she was no longer around. "You're all better off this way." Irukka added softly patting his son's back gently before letting it move to rubbing it. "Good. I'm sure your son's will appreciate the individual attention. It's just as important as showing them attention together."

"I'm sure he has. It's probably just easier for him to show interest in his brother." He said thinking about it. At least the kiss they were sharing seemed to help Shiro to focus on something else, for a moment. "You're sweet." He mused hearing Shiro say all he needed to do was ask if he wanted any of his attention. It did mean a lot though, considering he loved being with his son and spending time with him. Not to mention, it really had been awhile since they had done anything together.

A pleased hum escaped him as he was feeling his son's lips on his neck, enjoying the touch before Shiro was stopping the attention. Giving him a curious look when he started to speak he had to admit he was a bit surprised to hear the confession, it had been awhile since he had exercised or shown any dominance over his son. As Shiro had gotten older the dynamics they had in the beginning of their relationship shifted, and though neither of them had seemed to mind the change he had to admit he was a bit touched to hear that his son missed how things had been in the beginning. At the question of whether they should head down now or continue this some more he leaned forward to catch his son's lips in another short kiss.

"Let's give the boys a bit more time together, while I make up for some lost time." With that said he shifted on the bed to better position himself over his son, kissing him as he was doing so. He would enjoy making this up to his son and showing more of that dominance again, especially since it meant that they had some more time together before going downstairs to join the boys.

"If you keep saying stuff like that I'll never be able to be around you without blushing." Cyrus mumbled glancing away from his brother and trying to push his embarrassment aside so his blush would disappear. Being told he looked great when he was blushing like that certainly hadn't helped, but he was trying.

"Maybe..." It was possible that it was because he was the last born that their father and grandfather would put more into this trip with it being his first trip. "You're probably right." That wouldn't surprise him, he knew in this family turning eighteen was a big deal. "That's easier said than done though. We've always made big plans of our own." Cyrus had to admit he was a bit bummed out about the whole thing. But at the same time he was a bit excited to finally be able to go on the family trip. "I'll figure it out." He added with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"I'm sure you're right." He had to think along the lines of it being a lot of fun and not on anything else or he was just going to get more nervous about it. Though he was a bit surprised for Daniel to tell him he was pretty excited about it himself. A second later he felt Daniel's hands on his shoulders giving him a massage, when he hadn't even realized he had gotten up from the table. Glancing back he looked at his brother, "Help me out more?" He repeated not really sure he understood what his brother meant by that.

“I will make sure to talk with him about it. I am getting pretty excited about setting something up like that,” Shiro said with a little grin showing up on his face. “It is the best thing, and I may get some dreams of that,” Shiro said after getting a little perverted in his thoughts for the moment.

Shiro was happy that his own father, was supportive of the divorce and separation between two of them. It was hard because his ex wife almost took custody of them. It was terrible business. “I promise and you make sure to spend time with them too, with me too. Your son still wants attention.”

There was silence from Shiro, as Shiro gave any attention he could toward his own father. He liked hearing being called sweet. Shiro was a little embarrassed after that confession, but he wanted to get it off his chest since he had been thinking about it. Catching another kiss, kissing him some more while he was close to his father.

“Make up for lost time huh? You better make sure to do it,” Shiro said after kissing him, while starting to get pinned down on the bed now. Looking up at his dad, as he was starting to get stiff now. He remembered when his dad or some of the family would tease him when he got them before at the worst times..

“Oh I am sorry brother,” Daniel said with a shake of his head. He was hoping that he could get his brother to open up to him. He was waiting for the time to be able to brotherly bond with him.

Daniel listened to his words, as he heard how he and his friends would do stuff. It was weird for him. Maybe he was a little jealous. He had no idea what they did, but his thoughts had wandered before of what they did. “What do you guys do usually? You never tell me and i'm your brother…”

Daniel continued to massage his shoulders, as he worked on massaging his shoulders. “I want to be close to you and help your relax with everyone before the trip…” Daniel started to say before daring to do something. Moving to kiss his brother’s cheek, before giving his neck some. “Some attention to my now adult brother..”

It was an almost instant response to his son's comment that made Irukka laugh, though he was glad that Shiro was getting pretty excited for setting up a date night with Cyrus he couldn't help his amusement. He also wouldn't be surprised if his son did end up having dreams of it, but it would just make the whole thing even better that way. At least that was how he saw it, it wasn't uncommon for him to have dreams about his sons or grandchildren either. Those dreams always made the real thing much better, not like it wasn't great regardless.

"Oh I will, now that Cyrus is eighteen I'll be showing them and you plenty of attention." Irukka replied playfully. The whole prospect of spending time not just with his son, but his grandchildren was always a happy one. He wanted to be a part of their lives, a major part of it for that matter. Like his grandfather had been in his upbringing, and even his great grandfather when he had still been around. "The four of us will certainly have to do stuff together. Plan other trips and stuff." Irukka added after his mind had wandered off to all the fun they could end up having together. "Not to mention now I won't feel bad for stealing you for myself and leaving the boys together." Before he had often felt bad when he had wanted to take his son out of the house and for them to do things together, go out for a night. Mainly because it left Daniel alone with his brother who was still very much unaware and too young to really partake in anything his brother may have wanted to do. Now he could take Shiro for a night and leave the boys home without feeling guilty for either knowing they could both occupy the other and bond more during their absence. Not that either of them would actually need them to leave to have such bonding moments.

A smirk had appeared on his face when his son spoke, "Look at you still being all demanding." He mused playfully as he leaned down to catch his son's lips in a quick kiss. "You're too cute like that." Perching himself above his son his hands moved to the hem of Shiro's shirt, slowly making their way beneath the fabric, feeling over the skin there as he pushed his shirt up and admiring his son once more. "How do you find the time to take such great care of his body?" He asked truly admiring his son's figure. With how busy Shiro was Irukka just couldn't understand how he managed to take such good care of this handsome body of his. It was almost as though his body was made of stone or marble it was so perfect.

Cyrus was a bit surprised by the jealousy he thought he heard in Daniel's voice when he was asked what he and Anthony usually did. Being told that he was his brother and he never told him anything, to be fair Cyrus had always thought Daniel wouldn't care. His brother hadn't seemed particularly interested in anything they have done before, or at least not that he had noticed. Maybe that was part of the reason he seemed jealous? Was he just not noticing his brother enough? It was possible he supposed. After a moment of thinking he shrugged, "Normal friend stuff I suppose. We'd go to the movies, maybe fishing, hiking, sometimes his family would be planning a camping trip at that time so we'd do that together. Play video games, hang out really." Cyrus after some thought. "Normal friend stuff." He added.

"Aren't we already close?" The question had escaped him before he could really think about it. Having already thought that they were pretty close, but did Daniel want to be closer? The part of helping him relax with everyone before the trip definitely made him anxious, the more he seemed to think about the trip the more nervous he became about it. Cyrus was lost in his thoughts when he felt the soft kiss to his cheek, only for Daniel's lips to move to his neck. Glancing towards him Cyrus was a little surprised by the move, but he didn't object or pull away either.

Even if Daniel's next words had made him shiver slightly he just continued to watch him a little from his peripheral vision. "You make that sound like you've been waiting for me to turn eighteen forever." He finally brought himself to say, though the words were whispered. Even he thought it was odd he had whispered them, but it didn't matter right now.

“Dad I think you been pretty excited for that happened. Even Daniel and me,” Shiro had teased prior more under his breath. Shiro liked hearing those things, wanting to planning more trips in the future even after this trip. As a couple as just him, and one of his sons, or his own his own father. He did remember his grandfather and few times that it happened. A grin coming across his face, as he nodded his head. “That was one of the things I was waiting for..” he said.

“I got it from somewhere..” Shiro teased his father. “You started to getting needy once I became that age...after I did more college sports..” he teased more before catching the kiss with his father. Savouring the kiss there, before he slowly pulling away from him. Feeling that hand, his cock just throbbed in his pants for the moment when the touching starting.

“I go out for early morning jogs and I go to the gym. You forget I got Daniel as a athletic too..” Shiro answered. “Help me out of these, I am so tight..” Shiro whined in the first time in awhile while his body bucked up forward.

Raising an eyebrow at his brother, with a shake of his head. “Normal friend stuff huh? I guess I should never worry about my baby brother getting in trouble. I think remember the times I got in trouble,” Daniel said where he moved to touch his ass where he rubbed his ass absent mildly. “If you do. I’ll try to get you out of trouble..”

“We are pretty close Cyrus. I want to be close like everyone..” Daniel said referring to the bond that he had with their dad and their grandfather. Daniel liked giving those kisses, all of those kisses that he was giving him at the moment he was able to give.

“I have been waiting brother. Every since I have discovered these feelings..” Daniel whispered into his brother ears before continued to kiss him. “Would it..be too much to give you more attention? To make you more comfortable and less nervous.”

"What can I say? Your were turning into an even more handsome mane, I couldn't help myself." Irukka replied with a soft laugh. Of course he remembered that too, his son had gotten into sports in college, his body was changing and he sure as hell did get much needier when it came to his son. Wanting and needing more of his attention, more of his affections. It had also been a great way to remind Shiro that he was his, sure at some point he had to let him go enough to make a family of his own but it was never for good. This moment even proved that, it was never for good.

His hands were still moving, still exploring his son's fine body when Shiro was speaking again, telling him that he went for early morning jogs and to the gym. At the mention of Daniel also being athletic he nodded, it was easy for him to forget that Shiro had gotten his grandson into athletic things as well. A smirk appeared on his face when his son whined for him to help him out of his pants bucking up as he was feeling his torso. It was so cute, and he really had missed these moments with Shiro.

"As you wish." He murmured softly, teasingly running his fingers along his son's sides as he withdrew them from beneath his shirt before his hands settled on the hem of his pants. At first he was still being a tease, running his fingers along the edge of his pants to tease the skin above it. But it didn't take him long before he was undoing them and pulling them down, helping his son not just out of his pants but his boxers as well. A rather hungry gaze fell to his prize that had been hidden underneath. "You never were difficult for me to make hard." He commented reaching out to feel the member he had been missing for awhile now. When was the last time they had been together like this? It seemed like forever, but was probably a month or so. Still, that was a long time in this family.

"I try not to get into trouble." Cyrus replied as if that was obvious. Why would he want to get into trouble after all? It didn't make any sense to him. He was briefly aware of Daniel rub his ass almost absently when he was telling him that he remembered the times he got into trouble. He was about to ask more about it but he was distracted when he was told if he did get in trouble his brother would try to get him out of it. "You'd do that?" He asked not really understanding why. Granted it could just be a brotherly thing, maybe other brothers did the same thing?

'There's no denying that.' He thought when Daniel admitted they were pretty close, he didn't really understand what he meant when he had added that he wanted to be close like everyone else. "What do you mean?" There was no better way to find out what exactly Daniel meant by that than to ask him about it. No reason to beat around the bush after all, if his brother wanted them to be closer then he had to know what he meant and how he wanted to be closer.

The attention Daniel was giving him was oddly pleasing, even if he knew it was strange between brothers. But... the other members of their family were just as open with each other, just as touchy. Not to mention after seeing Daniel with their dad so much why couldn't he just enjoy the attention now that he was finally getting some? "I'm too nervous?" Cyrus asked though even he could feel that he was. It was probably something that everyone in the family knew about him, he was always nervous. But he didn't feel like that was something that Daniel could really help him with, it was part of him. Or at least that was how he saw it lately.

“I know you couldn’t handle yourself. You were eying me like some piece of meat…” Shiro said with a chuckle, “I like those eyes anyway if they were from you Dad,” Shiro added with a grin on his face now. He was trouble in college; coming home drunk once or twice before or something similar in trouble like that. He remembered when he left like that, and made his family and had his two sons who were now in this. One big happy family.

Groans and moans came from Shiro, as he felt those hands go over his body. He hated being teased like this, it just drove him crazy with need and want. “You are a tease Dad~” Shiro whined out.

When he was freed, he let out a sigh of relief as it sprung out and it was standing straight, proud too. “It’s not my fault. You know how I am and you got me even harder…” Shiro mentioned. When the touching started there, he gasped out. “You are actually touching me like old times…”

“I know you don’t get into trouble, you always been pretty good,” Daniel said with a smile. He liked his brother for that. “Yeah I would brother. I’m your older brother, I’m supposed to look out for you..” Daniel said. “I care a lot about you brother,” Daniel said more showing he would take care of his brother.

“Like rest of the male members of the family. You know dad, granddad and rest of them male members,” Daniel started to say. “I want to give you attention like dad and grand-dad to me..with all of that attention they give me..” he said with his face going red for a moment but disappeared.

“You can be pretty nervous but you are getting better..a lot better..” Daniel said to him, complimenting him for getting better around here. “I will make sure to let you get some with me around, “ he said moving sit down but bring right into his lap now. He poked his brother, showing he had a slight hard on but it wasn’t impressive or anything. “Are you finished in here? Wanna do something?”

"What can I say? You were definitely one handsome piece of meat." Irukka said with a laugh. "Granted, you still are too." He winked, a small smirk appearing on his face. There really was no denying how much loved his son, and how great his son looked. Granted he would think his son looked great no matter what, he was his after all. "What did I do to have such a great son?" He mused as he continued to admire the handsome body before him. All of his son's were great, but he definitely had a soft spot for Shiro.

"I can't help it, you're really fun to tease." Came Irukka's amused response. "That and even now I loved the sound of your voice when you're whining." He added with a smile. Even though Irukka loved to tease his son he could only do it for so long before he was eager to see more and touch him even more.

It was such a pleasant sight to see his son spring free in such a way, licking his lips happily at the sight. "True." Irukka really did know how his son was, but he enjoyed getting him harder. "That's what you wanted isn't it?" He questioned his son raising an eyebrow, his hand not missing a beat while he was doing so.

"That's a good thing right?" Cyrus asked with a raised eyebrow. Being told that his older brother was supposed to look out for him made a small smile cross his face. He had to admit he liked the sound of his brother looking out for him, not like he really did anything that called for him to do so. "That's sweet." He mused with a smile. There was no denying that hearing Daniel say he cared a lot about him made him extremely happy.

The answer he got wasn't entirely surprising, especially since Cyrus was aware of the relationship the male members of their family had with each other, especially their dad and grandfather's relationship with each other and Daniel. It also wasn't exactly surprising that Daniel wanted that relationship with him, but Cyrus would be lying to say the thought didn't make him nervous. Not because it wasn't wanted, but unknown territory. It caused his face to blush a little, and he noticed that his brother had blushed for a moment too. 'Lucky.' He thought to himself when Daniel's blush seemed to disappear rather quickly.

"I'm around people who make me comfortable." At home it was easier for him to relax a bit, even if not completely. Being around the people he was the most comfortable with really helped. Cyrus was silent when his brother spoke again moving to sit down again before he was being pulled into his brother's lap. Cyrus shifted in his brother's lap feeling him against him and making his blush deepen. "I... yeah I'm done in here." He replied not really responding to the second question yet. After a moment though he decided to see just what his brother wanted to do, "Like what?"

“For someone at your age, you are still good looking Dad,” Shiro said to him, complimenting him how he looked at that age. “You raised us good. Me and rest of us,” Shiro said remembering how he grew up and how it all started completely with his own siblings. “I hope you still see the rest of them. They are growing up..quite well.”

“I am not that fun to tease. I think you punished me when I teased you with how I dressed or just acted In general,” Shiro said to him. He tried to cover his face, but it didn’t last long as his face did show some deep shades in his face. “More touches…”. Shiro mentioned in a whine, leaving hips lips after a groan escaped from him.

Nodding his head, as his hips bucked against for he wanted more attention. “I want more of those strokes…” Shiro said where he moved to start to help his father out. Fondling him through his pants, and was trying to get it out too. “Your tight in these pants. You need some toward you too. Not just me Dad..” he said finally getting it out, where he stroked it and massaged it too.

“Yes it is brother. I will make sure you stay safe and get you out of trouble..if you get any. Dad did the same for his brother, that’s what I was told,” Daniel answered him. “Your sweet brother. You have been so good and never cause me stress. You even tutored me in school and your younger than me,” he said, making a small joke there at the end. Daniel would stand by his brother, no matter what.

“I hope so. I hope I make you comfortable like the rest of the family…” Daniel commented. With his brother in his lap, he made sure his brother could feel him but not too much though. Just occasional ‘poke’ to his little brother who was on top of him. Nodding in silence, but waited for more of an answer from his brother. “Well why don’t you come back to my room? You tutored me back then but now I want to teach you..” Daniel suggested, letting go of him so he could get up.

Getting up with his brother, he looked to his brother where he moved to take his brother hand. “Do you trust me brother? I don’t want to push you too much but I don’t think you know how excited and happy for this moment where we can have fun together..With other members like Dad and grandpa..”

An amused laugh escaped Irukka upon hearing his son say he looked good for someone his age. "Thanks, kiddo." He replied with a large smile on his face. "I certainly tried with you boys, you guys were a handful sometimes." He replied with a small smile. He definitely loved all his boys very much, but they certainly had been a handful for him, especially as they were getting older. "I do... though I have to admit I certainly make more time for you and your boys than I do the others." There really was no point in him denying that, especially to Shiro. He really would have to work on making more time for them as well, but he could worry about that later.

"Oh but you can be!" He happily replied with a laugh. His son really could be fun to tease, even if it did act as a great way to punish him at the same time, knowing that Shiro wasn't the most patient especially not as far as he was concerned. The whine saying his son wanted more touches didn't go unanswered, Irukka letting his other hand come into play teasing and exploring that familiar body. "You should know I am always more than happy to touch you, any way you want."

Irukka was even happy to give Shiro more firm strokes when his son spoke in such a manner, especially since his hips couldn't seem to control themselves and were bucking up into his hand. Tightening his grip a bit he was stroking the other more firmly and even a bit faster as he felt his son reach down to help him out of his own pants. A pleased groan parted his lips when he felt Shiro stroking and massaging him as well, dropping his head to catch his handsome son's in a kiss.

"I can see Dad doing that." Cyrus replied with a small smile. It did seem like something there dad would do growing up, getting his brothers out of trouble and making sure they were safe. It sounded just like their old man. "You needed the extra help, and I didn't mind helping you. Though... I can't say I also didn't like the added time I had with you." He admitted with a slight blush and a small smile. Tutoring his brother had been fun, and he had enjoyed all the extra time it had meant he got with him, not that he didn't get a lot of time with him as it was. But any extra was certainly appreciated, even now.

Daniel really did make him comfortable, well him and their dad and gradfather, the other's didn't exactly make him uncomfortable but they weren't who he felt the most comfortable around. Cyrus was becoming more aware of what his brother was up too when he could feel him occasionally 'poking' him and it made him a little anxious as he shifted though in no way to actually leave and put space between them. His gaze had settled more on the floor when he heard his brother speak, asking him to go back to his room. Hazel eyes darted up to his brother when he was told that since he had tutored him back then it was time that Daniel taught him.

Getting to his feet when he was released to, Cyrus watched as his hand was taken before asking if he trusted him. Of course he did, Daniel was his brother, he trusted him probably more than he trusted anyone else. Once more being reminded of how happy him being eighteen had apparently made not just Daniel but also their dad and grandfather wasn't entirely making helping his nervousness. "I do trust you." For now he decided against commenting on being pushed too much, knowing thinking about that would just psych him out and thus make him instantly not okay with what was being hinted at.

“We were handful, we did cause trouble,” Shiro said to him. His eyes widen in pure excitement and awe, with some maybe pride mixed in there. “I know I shouldn’t tell him, but that is a great ego boost for me Dad..” Shiro had commented out of confidence. “You better make more time or he may call me your favourite..” he had said.

“I am getting better or worse..I don’t know..” Shiro whispered to himself. When more hands came onto his body, both of his dad’s hands; as there were more groans and moans especially feeling those hands more. “I like when you touch me Dad. This what I missed.”

Catching the kiss with his father, as he kissed him back where he felt the strokes become more intense and now faster. Moaning through the kiss, before he slowly pulled away from the kiss. He would continue more, “Dad.” He started to say before he moved his hand to go touch his entrance, where he tried to finger himself. “Remember when you walked in me masturbating?

“I can too..” Daniel commented. It was nice to hear from Cyrus, it made him smile more. “I like the extra time with you too, it was nice spending time with you even when we just hang out..”. They had spent a lot of time with each other, where they would have fun together. It was nice to be able to do things like that.

Daniel waited with his hand outstretched, ready for his brother to take it and go back to his own room. He had many things he could tutor his brother in, in which his father and grandfather taught him,

Holding each other hand, he gripped onto it very tightly. Nodding his head, Daniel started to take him toward to his bedroom. “Glad you trust me, and will let me teach you,” Daniel said taking him back to his bedroom. At the bedroom, he opened the door up for them to both enter. “Go sit down on the bed, and I’ll join you there,” Daniel said going to sit down after the other was seated.

"That you boys did." Irukka agreed with a small smile. A laugh escaped him when Shiro admitted it had been a great ego boost for him, he didn't deny that of course. What son wouldn't like their father admitting such a thing? Especially in there family. "I know, I do need to make more time for him and his boys too, but what can I say? You are kind of my favorite." It was partially a tease and partially the truth, he loved both his boys very much but there was something about Shiro that drew him more to him.

"You make it sound like I only ever walked in on your masturbating once." He responded watching his son try to finger himself. It made him shift to get a better look at what the other was doing, always having enjoyed the sight very much. That seemed to remain true even now, his eyes practically glued to his son's hand and what he was doing. "I do have to admit, I am still very fond of you masturbating, especially when it's specifically for me."

Cyrus had taken his brother's hand after some slight hesitation and expressing that he did indeed trust Daniel. He still wasn't entirely sure what his brother wanted to tutor him in, or how he was going to feel about this tutoring. The only way to find out though was to let Daniel do so, and so he let himself be lead upstairs and into his brother's room. Stepping inside he glanced back towards Daniel for a moment when he was told to go sit down on the bed and that he'd join him there.

Nodding, Cyrus made his way to his brother's bed slowly sitting down on the foot of it and watching Daniel as he moved to sit down beside him only once he was seated and seemed comfortable. His eyes never left his brother, and he was getting a little more nervous about this whole thing but did his best to try to keep it to a minimum.

Shiro shrugged his own shoulders, as he listened to his ego being touched more and more. He was really enjoying what he was getting from his father, hearing he was the favorite. "I like spending more time with you, more then my own brother and nephews...." Shiro commented under his breath.

"Okay okay, you have came in bunch of times. You have watched me so many times, and I have made sure to put on a show for you..." Shiro had said with a low moan and groans escaping from him. "Oh Dad. It's hot, you watching me like this but I bet you want something more. I want that inside of me...." Shiro said after with another groan and moan leaving his own lips again. "Do hurry dad, take me..."

Watching his brother, Daniel watched him for the time as he came to the bed. Having him beside him now, he moved to take his hand into his. Bringing the hand to his lips, he laid a kiss on there before he brought his brother even close to him while moving to take his hand to now touch his face slowly.

Slowly touch his face there, "You are so good looking. You really blossomed," Daniel said moving to go kiss his brother on the lips now where his one hand was on his thigh now. Continuing to slowly kiss his brother, before starting to pull back from him. "How was that kiss? That kiss was great you know, and where did you learn that? Or was that your first time kissing someone little brother...?" Daniel asked him.

Rubbing his thigh, his hand moved to touch at his crotch but kept his hand for the moment.

A pleased laugh came from Irukka when he just barely managed to catch what his son commented under his breath. "I'd certainly be a little jealous if you preferred your brother and nephews over me." Irukka playfully commented before leaning down to give his son a kiss. He really was hsi favorite, even if he would never admit it when his other son was around.

"I like it when you put a show on for me, not to mention you like it too." Eyeing his son as he was still touching himself for him. It really was a beautiful sight, one he absolutely loved and would enjoy seeing again and again until the day he died. "How can I say no to that?" He mused playfully, moving so he was above his son, kissing up his body as he slipped into place. It didn't take him long before he was moving his son's hand out of the way. Irukka certainly did want more, and he was quick in getting into position and slipping inside.

Daniel sitting beside him certainly made Cyrus a little uneasy, but he also didn't know why he was so nervous about this either considering how much he really did care about his brother. His older brother was probably the person he felt the most comfortable being around. That didn't make his nerves disappear when Daniel took his hand, if anything he got more nervous, hyper aware of what the other was doing every second.

A soft blush reappeared when he was told that he was good looking, their lips meeting in a kiss a second later. Even in the kiss that he returned he was aware of his brother's hand moving to his thigh now. The questions that came from Daniel after the kiss broke made him give a slightly nervous laugh, "Ah... it was my first kiss. But it was good." He replied.

His eyes moved from his brother's face when he felt Daniel's hand move up his thigh to his crotch, locking on the hand for a moment before his eyes darted back to meet his brother's. It took him a moment to realize that he hadn't just tensed mentally but also physically. As much as he wanted to be calm and open he was still quite nervous about all of this.

“Glad to hear those words from you, Dad. I would be jealous, if you said that about them…” Shiro started to say, but it started to quiet down on his side. He loved his father way too much, and it showed with what he did toward his father.

“I do like putting on shows. Especially for you Dad,” Shiro told him. “Do it for me. Please put it on,” Shiro said after before he caught the kiss with his own father. When the other slipped into him, he gasped out with a groan and moan leaving his lips. “You seem to be bigger now Dad, it has been a while..”

“I love you Dad. I really do, Dad…” Shiro said.

“I will take it easy. I am not gonna too fast….” Daniel said to his brother, with his hands all over his little brother when he could place them somewhere.

Hearing that it was his first kiss, he was a little surprised but it made him very happy to hear that. “Oh that was your first kiss? I am very happy to hear from you…” Daniel said, wanting more of a kiss from his brother.

Keeping his hand in that same spot, not moving from there yet. “I know it’s nerve-wrecking,” he started before he went to give him another kiss, catching the kiss again. Breaking from that kiss, looking down below then back up. “I want more from you brother.”

A gentle smile appeared on Irukka's face when Shiro indicated that he seemed bigger now, "It's been too long." It really had been too long since he had been in this situation with his son, normally roles were reversed lately. Irukka fully understood that Shiro needed these moments more often, remembering this is how it had been when his son was younger. That only in recent years things had started to shift and their roles seemed to be reversed. Not that he was complaining, but even he had missed this.

"I love you too, Son." Irukka whispered into his son's ear as he bent over him. Having decided he had given him enough time to adjust, and being far to eager himself he finally moved his hips. A little faster than he originally intended to start with. But what could he say? When it came to Shiro he was getting more and more eager to hear more of those sweet moans and groans from his son. Too eager to be really patient, though he would have to keep this in mind next time and not drag it out so much so he'd be more patient.

A soft sound came from Cyrus as he nodded hearing his older brother tell him that he would take it easy and wasn't going too fast. It didn't help him calm down any, but he did feel at least a little better being told that. Knowing that his brother had his best interest at heart and wasn't going to just throw him in head first and see what happened. That approach certainly wouldn't help him feel more relaxed about any of this, he'd just be more tense and on edge when around him again.

"You make it sound like my first kiss is special or something." He replied with a slightly embarrassed smile. It didn't really make any sense to him, it wasn't like his first kiss was special, at least it shouldn't be. It was just a kiss after all. Granted, he didn't expect his first kiss to be with Daniel either, not because he didn't love his brother, but he just hadn't expected it.

Hearing Daniel being so understanding made him relax a little, it certainly was nerve-wracking right now. Being caught in another kiss managed to distract his mind from where the older man's hand was, letting him focus on that instead. At least until the kiss was broken and his brother's gaze moved down to where his hand was and back before telling him he wanted him more. What was he supposed to do? Agree? It made him even more nervous but at the same time, his brother was being so caring about it, going slow enough to make it known he wasn't try to startle or scare him.

For a moment they both seemed to stay unnaturally still before Cyrus responded in the only manner he seemed to be capable of in that moment. He moved to catch Daniel's lips in another kiss, feeling just a tiny bit bold enough in that moment to do so.