Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

Noah smiled and nodded. "Alright that would be good and we can do stuff like that if you want to." he said smiling and looked at watching him get tired and laid close to him. "Thank you lunar for protecting Daniel and I will protect him the best I can and where I can't I know you can lunar." he whispered and covered up Cloud laying next to him and going to sleep

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

Lunar nodded its head, as it had returned to the shadows. When the morning came around, Daniel slowly woke up as Lunar moved to jump into his lap. "Hey bud," Daniel said to Lunar. Lunar moved to go to Noah, as it moved to poke it and then poke at the dragon. Jumping back over to Daniel who was sitting up, as he looked up at the sky. Slowly getting up, as he stretched out his body.

"I wonder where I can wash myself..." Daniel thought to himself. "Noah, you up?"

Cloud woke up ant looked around the place and saw lunar and ran over to him and made a funny noise.

Noah yawned and woke up when he hear his name being called he had a good night sleep and was happy that he was able to sleep as well as he did. "Yeah I am now what is up?" he asked looking at Daniel

"Well I was just wondering, if I was able to take a bath since I think I am starting to smell a little. You know we could probably grab some water nearby and get cloud to boil enough for warm rinse water.." Nicolas had asked, before suggesting him how they could it since they weren't in a home and out in wild

"I could spray you down with water magic as well if you want to." he said thinking that they hadn't taken a bath for a long time. "Yeah we both do need a bath. Let me think about how to do it." he said thinking not sure if he had anything big enough in his bag to even take a bath in. "Give me a second and let me think about it." he said as he started to think about it and look into his bag not finding anything big enough for a bath. "I can look for a local watering hole and we can take a bath in that if we need to."

"That could do too. I don't know what would would help me keep clean...." Daniel said. Going along with him, as he tried to think about it before let out a sigh. "That would work too. Which ever is easier for us to do this," Daniel said after.

"Its up to you on what you want to do I would use more magic for cleaning you because I have to use a shield spell so no one on the out side can see because I am almost sure that you don't want random people if there are any ones out there to look at you with no clothes on, but that is like Magic 101 and it doesn't take a lot of magic. If you want a river or stream I would use magic to fine one as well."

"Well lets go find one then, lets go find some river and stream after we eat some more of the food. There was some leftovers," Daniel then suggested to him. "Let's get going and I think I can use my own shadows to cover for us...." Daniel suggested right after.

"Ready to eat some food?" Daniel asked. "Unless there isn't a lot there..."

"That is a good idea and yeah we do have some food left over." he said smiling as he dished up the food that was still warm and tasted like they just cooked it as he started to eat it and smiled as he ate it as well. "After we eat I'll cast a spell to help us find water do you want to brake down camp or just relax here after our baths before moving on." he asked and smiled

"That good that we made enough for leftovers, and I think I wrapped up the rest of the bread..." Daniel said to him. Starting to eat the food, as he rather silent as he listened to the other speak. "I have no idea, it would depend on how far that water site is from here. If it's far, maybe we should pack camp. If not, it's not like if we are in any rush to get anywhere right.."

"Maybe give me a second." he said as he rubbed his hands and casted a spell and then looked at him and smiled. "There is one about 100 meters to the left of the camp we are at now." he said smiling as he ate some of the food and then looked at him and closed his eyes and hummed as he ate.

Daniel nodded his head silently, as he watched watch the other did to track the water source they needed. Hearing that info, he nodded his head, "That is not that far from here. What about our belongings? Would someone try to steal from us, and it wouldn't take that long to pack everything up.." Daniel asked, now wondering about that. He knew that sometimes people stole from others who are camping or animals going into the site.

"The dome that I created here is fine it will keep the stuff hidden and only let the caster and who ever he wants in it." he said smiling. "Magic spells are for everything you know." he said smiling with a big grin.

Daniel nodded his head, as he listened to what she said. That did make sense to him. "You are right. I guess I am still getting use to magic and how it is getting used," Daniel commented. "I think I need to do more research. What about the books you collected..." he said. "Let's get going to that area..."

Noah nodded as he looked at him and then got everything ready and cleaned up the food even put out the fire and then started to head for the river to wash up. "Alright you coming with me or going to come later?" he asked

"I am coming with you. I am ashamed of doing with another male, I use to shower in same shower area as other guys back in my world," Daniel answered him, going along with him and following him to where the river was. Reaching the river was, he moved to dip his hand into the water as he felt it for a moment before taking his hand away. "The water not too cold at least..."

Noah felt the water then nodded. "No it isn't I can't want to get in a clean off." he said as he started to take all of his clothes off and then got into the water. After he was in the water he started to wash himself off and make sure he was clean and didn't smell any more.

Daniel watched how Noah stripped down, taking in the view of the naked body of his. Moving to strip down completely, as he was now naked as there was tattoos showing and even marks from when he had arrived there. Getting into the water, as he started to rinse himself off before letting out a loud sigh of relief. "This feels pretty nice, to be able to do this, and you are good looking yourself..." Daniel said with a little chuckle after.

"How did you get the ink on your body?" he asked looking at the tattoos and blushed. "You look good yourself." he said as he moved. Noah was fairly skinny with a good body build and some muscles. "I am glad this water feels really good. Its the time of year where no many things are cold." he said smiling.

"In our world, we have machines that helps us put ink on a body..." Daniel answered him before hearing that compliment. Nodding his head, before finally slipping out as he moved to sit where his legs and feet were dangling in the river. "How do you get in shape by the way?" Daniel asked him, curious about that part.

"Really that is cool I would love to have one, but its almost deadly to have it here." he said as he cleaned him self and then looked at Daniel. "Let see I don't really do anything out of the normal. Clean, cook, oh I do some push ups and I think you call them pull ups when I get bored. I have been taught that you need your body and mind to be in good shape for magic and it does take a lot out of you if you are not in good physical condition." he said

“Oh really? Yeah I guess it would be if you don’t have the right tools to use...” Daniel said to himself. Listening to him, as he moved to go check out more and listening to what he was saying. “I guess you are right, we can do that together. We can train together even.”

"Its up to you and what you want to do. If you don't want to train with this you don't have to." he said looking at him and then yawning slightly as he continued to wash his body and looked at him. "Tho with your power you might need to work out your mind and body." he said

"I want to train though. I think it would help us out to do things like that together and help me out more," Daniel said to him. "I want to learn more from you, you are my master at this moment," Daniel said after. Slowly moved get out of the water, as he walked away from him as he didn't care if he saw him like this. Showing off a little more, showing off his own body.

"it might help you out more." he said giving him a soft smile and then took a deep breath not sure what to do next. Noah slightly blushed. "It feels weird being called your master." he said looking at him then bit his lip wondering what to do next. "Damn your body is so hot did you know that?" he said as he got out himself and started to dry off.