Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

"I'll be right here next to you the whole time alright I know magic can be scary at first.. The first magic that came to me was fire and I was scared I was going to burn someone and hurt them." he said looking at him then shook his head. "You just have to trust in yourself and you magic. Your body never gives you what it can't handle." he said

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

Nodding his head, "I can see why that would be scary at first. I am just worried about the shadows doing something," Daniel said to him. Nodding his head some more, he noticed something as he pointed to where the shadow bunny had made it appearance. In the shadows, where it was coming from shadows that the stalls were making.

"Its here..." he whispered. "why though..?"

"I don't know I think it likes you tho he shouldn't be out in the open like this lets get out of town and ask him or you can ask him we know he can talk at least a little." he said looking at the shadows that were moving. "My Master Might know something about this." he said smiling

"Yeah let's do that," Daniel said moving to wrap his hand around the pendant to whisper something under his breath. After the whisper, the rabbit jumped into shadows, disappearing back into nothing. "So I hold onto this and told it to go back home. It just did," Daniel said after.

"So it does seem that it give you the ability to control shadows?" he said and thought about it. "That is really cool." He said smiling as he thought about something. "Shoot you know I forgot about something that would make something easier to get back to my master's house. "It works short ranges and won't drain my magic in you are in a hurry to get back." he said digging through his bag and pulling out a bracelet with three rings one was jade,another one Rubys on it there was even a small diamond on the third bracelet it was all combined to make one bracelet and he smiled. "Up to you I can do something pretty cool with my bracelet." he said

((sorry for delay))

"Yes it does seem like that. Also the shadows react to my emotions too, i think so," Daniel answered. "Let's try it, but what if try to do it together? I am wondering what would happen if we combine my more darker powers," Daniel said to him with a shrug of shoulders.

(its fine I understand being busy and newly married)

Noah smiled and grabbed Daniel and took a deep breath and closed his eyes. The world around the seemed to fade and in a blink of an eye they were in front of his masters door and Noah wasn't tired. "Yeah so my bracelet can control time and space anything I want to happy can or will happen its really weird. So let see what my mater thinks." he said smiling as he walked back into the masters house

Daniel felt weird, when they were transported back to the house now. Walking back into the house, the shadow bunny came running out of the shadow and jump right into Daniel's arm. "Hey Fella. You were watching me huh...?" Daniel asked the creature as it nodded its head.

Noah walked into the house and looked at the bunny as it came out. "Thank you for watching over him and protecting him I could feel you trying to protect him I hope you like what he got." Noah said in a gentle voice. Noah wondered where his Master was as he took the herbs into the other room and set them down as well as the meat in the cold room then he walked back out to Daniel

The rabbit looked over Noah closely, as he watched the male over from being in Daniel's arm. "I like shiny thing," the rabbit finally spoke, as it snuggled rather closely.

The master had seen them come back, but felt something rather important. Coming out now, "So why do i sense something..unique in my house?" the master asked.

Noah smiled. "I got Daniel his first item and he got something rare I brought him back home as soon as I got a chance the shadows seemed to go crazy for a second when hut put it on so I didn't know what it really was thought you might know." he said smiling. "Your bunny loves you I am glad that he isn't going to hurt you now." he said smiling

The master looked over at Daniel then back at Noah, "And I saw you brought many things homes. For Daniel to cook I presume," he commented. "that is rather rare. I can look at it, if you want me too Daniel," he said after offering to help him out.

The master moved closer, as the rabbit watched closely too though making eye contact. Daniel moved to take off his pendant, as he held it out toward the master before the master took it into his hands. "I think I am gonna try to cook here. Noah wanna show me where everything is?" Daniel now asked.

"Alright follow me." He said taking Daniel's hand and then taking him down the hall he opened a room and smiled. "This is what we call the cold room we use magic to keep stuff cold like the meat." He then opened another smaller door showing him herbs. "This is where we keep the Herbs and Right across the hall is the kitchen All you have to do is say the object you want and it comes to you." he said

"Yeah let's go," Daniel said, going along with him and looked over each room. Looking over each room, taking notes of each room that Noah showed him. "Thanks for info," Daniel said, looking around as he thought of what he needed. "You can either stay or go. I don't mind cooking by myself..." Daniel said finally, looking around the kitchen. Tapping fingers on the counter, he muttered something as a knife came to his hand. Placing it by him, before letting out a sigh.

"Some normality..." Daniel thought as he started to get to work on the meal. While he was working, tentacles came out of the shadows which were shadows as they tried to help Daniel cook.

Noah smiled as he nodded and went to put his bag in the room he use to stay in and shook his head wonder what was going to happen next as he soon walked out of the room and towards the kitchen again and walked into the kitchen. "Hey I thought........" Noah was shocked and looked at the tentacles that was around Daniel. "Um.....Daniel? you have something coming from the shadows." he said

Daniel turned to him, as he had stopped some prep work. Looking at the tentacles, with a shrug of his shoulders. ?Oh those. They appeared and are trying to help with cooking. My magic is weird I must say, I do have some wonder about potential..? Daniel started to say. ?I wonder about that necklace. Your master still has it..?

The master was looking over it, checking it in his study. Looking it over, as he found something written on the back. Shaking his head, he placed it to the side before exiting. ?Noah..my study..?

?You better go..? he muttered showing he wasn?t exactly happy with something?s like getting left out.

Noah nodded and followed his master after he told him wondering what was going on with Daniel. Something bad or something good. Once in his masters study he sighed. "So what is going on with him?" he asked

The master was in his chair, turning around to face Noah. Running his hand through his hair, "I don't know for sure. You seem like something happened else...." The master asked. "I did find some writing on the back of it. I still need to decipher but this magic is rather...erratic..."

"I worry if he could hurt someone.."

Noah sighed and then looked at him. "Really so you think we should send him back or just watch him?" he asked. "I do have some magic that I have never used because you told me never to use it if I have to I can if I need to save people." he said there was a reason why he got the bracelet for space and time, His master told him he could study it, but not use it so that is what he did.

"I don't know yet. I think we need to do more research on him and this magic. Even this necklace too," the master answered. "I know you do, but I don't think he is dangerous. He is still learning, but watch him carefully. I trust you to do the right thing if something comes up..." the master after.

"Do you think we should send him back..." he asked.

Outside near the room, something was eavesdropping and it was little shadow rabbit. Listening to whole conversation.

"No I don't want to send him back. I don't think we should send him back until he is ready. I will help him out." he said shaking his head. "He reminds me of me when you found me lost and scared you called me the out of time boy." He said shaking his head. "I'm still not sure what that means, but he seems happy to try to use his new powers so I think we should let him at least that is my thought at least. I don't ever want to send him back I am lonely here and I think so is the creature that is with him that rabbit. I have a feeling that the rabbit is like Cloud is to me." he said shuffling his feet.

The rabbit jumped to closer to shadow, to get a ear of what was being said. The master nodded his head, “I remember that time all to well Noah. After he spoke, he rolled his eyes, “we have a spy. That shadow creature..” he said pointing to where s shadow seemed to be out of focus.

“Maybe some light magic will make it not spy.. the man muttered.

“I wouldn’t do that. Hurt me, you hurt my master. We are...connected..” came the voice before it settled. “Noah..go to that..nuisance. I may want to study but that creature is causing trouble..”

Noah shook his head. "Just give it some time its just watching out for his master." he said looking at him wondering why his master was talking like that. "Alright let me know if you find anything." he said as he walked out of the room and looked down at the bunny. "So do you have a name?" he asked looking at the bunny as he headed back to the kitchen to see if Daniel needed any help

"I know, I know but its rather frustrating," the master said to him. "I will."

The bunny turned to him, going back to the kitchen along with him. "No I don't have a name. My master needs to give me one," the rabbit said to him.

Daniel was pretty much in the zone, as he cooked the meal along with doing the prep at the same time.

"He isn't normally like that just so you know and I am glad that you are talking to me now and not hiding." he said giving the shadow a warm smile as he headed towards the kitchen and shook his head not really sure what was to come, but scared and excited none the less.