Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

"It does seem pretty handy," Daniel mentioned more, mentioning it again. Watching how they interacted between each other, but he was working on the soup at hand. Turning to him now, as he blinked a couple times.

Taking the lid off, he tried to take meat away from the bone. "Looks like it is doing well here..."

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"Thats good." he said walking over to him and sitting down next to the stew to warm up since it was getting colder from the rain. "Do you want to keep the fire going all night or put it out when we go to bed?" he asked as he smiled and smelled the stew and it smelled really good he couldn't wait to eat it, This boy that he just met was making good smelling food when he would of just roasted the meat on the fire and ate it like that. Maybe he would learn a think or two about a lot of things from this boy.

"I don't know for sure. We should try to keep it going, but it may be too much later on. All depends on weather and how it will be inside of this...dome of sorts," Daniel answered. "This meal is finished finally..." Daniel said now, leaving the lid off now. Ready for it to be served up now. "Shall we eat?" he asked.

"Yes we should." he said smiling as he set down and pulled out a couple of bowls with spoons out. "Most storms don't last that long." he said looking at him and then shook his head. "But you never know. If you want to leave and its still raining there is a spell that will cover us and the dragon as we fly. It doesn't take that much power to make either. So if you want we can use that if you want to get there faster. If not we could stay here for a while." Noah said

Starting to pour some into the bowls, it was Daniel's stomach that made a noise. "Looks like I am hungry and I hope so, but this one of the prettier storms. It pretty cool watch it happen while underneath this canopy of magic here," Daniel mentioned. "That would be good for us when we are travelling around if it stays like that. That shadow hasn't made a appearance again, but it may just show up again...." Daniel said.

"We should stay a little while to just rest, then head once we have rested and ate something," Daniel said ready to try the food now. "Try to take some."

Noah smiled as he watched Daniel to fill his bowl up it smelled so good better than normal. "Any way I just like watching it some times when I am camping this shield is great to watch storms. It also keeps a lot of the heat out if it gets too hot this is a good shelter." Noah said as he looked at the bowl and smelled it once more he was starving it had been a while since he ate. Taking a bite of food after blowing on it he smiled. "Wow this is one of the best bowls of stew I have had." he said smiling. "I love it thanks you put herbs and veggies in it. "After this we will rest for the night and see about what we can do tomorrow." he said eating all of the food in his bowl.

"I can see that totally being a good thing," Daniel said as he started to eat more of the food. It seemed like he made a good choice of food that the other had, he would need to make a note of that. "Well thank you, I do know how to cook back in my own world," Daniel said with a smile before checking out the sky. "With this type of food, it would be great."

Noah smiled and ate more of the food and smiled as he did so. "Yeah I thought it would be a good thing as well so that is why it was one of the first spells I learned, but it does drain a lot of my energy to make it right." Noah admitted and shook his head. Then ate even more of the food."I would of never thought of using ingredients for spells in with the meat." he said shaking his head. "So it looks like we have much to teach each other.

Daniel nodded his head, as he sat there for the time. Daniel had grabbed even more, starting to eating more of the stew that was made. "Some people don't think about that. Now there are probably many things you can do, depending if you can get right spices to make it taste differently. Cooking foods different ways cause make it change it entirely into something new."

"We can do that. You could maybe teach me about magic, and I can teach you what I know from my world. When we head to that city you were talking about by the way, there would be a market right? We could do some shopping there, after we see your master and sell the goods.."

Yawning a little, after he finished his last bowl of food before he started to get rather comfortable on the ground. His eyes slowly closing now, "I am rather tired now..." he muttered before his closed on him. It was rather long before little snores came from him.

Noah smiled at what the other boy was saying it felt really nice and he really did want to learn all he could from Daniel. "Deal I will teach you about magic if I can learn more about your world. I don't know if you do have any magic in you, but we can try that's for sure." Noah explained. "Yes there will be a market there in fact where my master lives its one of the biggest markets around." Noah answered.

After Noah finished his bowl he smiled. "Alright I will put the food up and you can sleep it should still be warm in the morning when we get up." he said casting a spell and taking it off the fire. The spell was to keep the food inside fresh and the pot could be cold he found it useful for when he needed to have left overs it was kind of like heating it up again just fresh. He watched the other male as he slowly started to go to sleep. After he was asleep Noah laid by his dragon and went to sleep himself wondering what would happen next.

Daniel stayed asleep til morning, as he woke up early in the morning. Slowly sitting up as he stretched his body out, but saw the shadow creature had made his appearance and it was staying infront of him. Not running off, Daniel moved to go touch the creature as it let him pet him.

"There, there," Daniel said as continued to pet it before it moved to lay beside him.

"What are you fella? Why disappear when Noah sees you?" He asked it before it gave him a werid look before looking over toward where Noah was.

Noah slept a little longer before starting to wake up he groaned as he looked around and rubbed his eyes looking at his dragon and remembering what happened the day before. Noah set up and looked over to Daniel who was petting the shadow creature. Noah wondered what was up with the creature, but he didn't say anything at all not this time he just watched and studied the both of them,

The creature turned its head and it let out a shriek, before running for the shadows and going into nearby one. Daniel waved at the other, "i think he is shy and not use to be like this. Being seen by people so he is only showing itself to people it can trust like..well me.."

"If there was a way to bring him out of those shadows..but i havent figured it out yet.."

"I can try to talk to him again, but I think I scared him last time. I have never seen anything like it before." He said getting up and getting the both of them some of the soup from last night and handing the bowl over to him before he starts to eat it himself. Noah looked up at the ceiling of the shelter he had made and sighed as he saw it was still raining. "So its up to you if you want to head out of not." he said as he started to eat the food.

"You scared each other," Daniel brought up. Taking the bowl of food from him, as he continued to eat from bowl now. Noticing the rain now, as he watched it fall down. "I think I can handle the rain. Lets head out soon.."

Noah smiled as he started to eat more of the food. "Alright do you want me to cast a mini shelter as we ride on the dragon?" He asked as he watched Daniel ate the food and smiled as he soon finished the food. "Still good." he said as he got all of the stuff together to get going and cast a spell to make everything pack itself up. "Alright are you ready?" he asked.

"That would be pretty good.." Daniel said to him. "I think that would be great for us to get covered like that," Daniel said after. Nodding his head, as he went along with him before he tried to help him out with packing. Ready to get going, "yeah lets get going."

Noah nodded and said a little spell and soon the there as a shelter dome over the dragon. "It will protect us and him. See if you shadow wants to ride along and tell it I won't hurt it." he said as he started to pack up and then got on top of the dragon and closed his eyes as he yawned once more starting to fully wake up."

Daniel nodded his head, as he tried to get attention from the shadows. " hey little shadow guy. Come out, he wont hurt you..." Daniel called out but it didnt showed up though. "I dont think it will show.." Daniel mentioned later once he went on the dragon with him.

"Lets get going..." He mentioned

Noah sighed as the shadow didn't come when Daniel's called it. "So Daniel do you mind if I call you Dan or Danny? I was just wondering." he said smiling and looked at him as he made sure everything was there with them he gave the order for Cloud to take off.

Cloud took off going up. Once out of the shelter it disappeared as the dragon climbed higher and higher until it was out of site in the clouds and started to fly to the Master's place.

"You can call me Dan, if you want," Daniel said to him, letting him know that he is okay with that nickname. Once in the air, he looked down and around in the sky as he could see how cool the weather was.

"How long till we get here?" Daniel asked. "I think it would be cool really. To know more.."

"Alright I will call you Dan." Noah said smiling and looked over to him then shook his head as he closed his eyes and took in the fresh air. "I think if we keep at this speed we should be there by night fall." he said as he opened his eyes. "Unless something happens and we have to stop or something." Noah explained as he went with the flow right now. "Let me know when you wnat a brake or something to eat." he said

"That is fine.." Daniel said with a nod of his head. "By nightfall huh? That is great news to hear," Daniel said. "I should be fine untill we get there. Do you know whats going on with my shadow is hidden magic..?"

Reaching there though, it wasnt long before his master knew that he had arrived. Sending a messenger bird, saying they should meet somewhere like back at his home...

"I really can't tell you because I really don't know anything about it. I think it might be." Noah said and looked at him. "I think that when you got sent to this world the magic that you could of had in your world got more great." He tried to explain Noah revived the messenger bird right before he landed and read the note

The bird flew away, as Daniel gave him a look. "Is that a message from someone? Where are we meeting your master at? His home..or somewhere else?" Daniel asked.