Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

"I am getting better now. I am slowly getting use to be around you and others. Still in hiding," The rabbit said moving to go over to Daniel and jumped up onto the nearby counter.

Daniel turned to Noah, "Oh hey. You and your master sure spend time with each other.."

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"Yeah my master isn't sure about this whole thing you know you and the shadows I told him to trust you. Oh yeah you need to name your bunny I think he might be getting use to me," he said smiling then shook his head. "Tho anything my master can't explain he thinks is dangerous he told me to never use the power I was born with. Hell when he found me he didn't even know if I was from this time period." he said shrugging. "Anything I can help you with?" he asked

"Yeah I have been thinking of naming him. I was thinking the name Lunar," Daniel said, as he patted the rabbbit on the forehead who nuzzled into his hand. Raising his eyebrow at him, before shrugging his shoulders. Was he from somewhere else? Shaking his head, "I am fine with it. I am almost done here with the prep and cooking. We can just let it cook..." Daniel said to him.

"I think I am from a different time frame actually.." Daniel pointed out. "How did he find you?"

"Well its weird...." he said walking over to the bunny and held out his hand to see if he wanted him to pet him not sure if he did or not. "So how he found out my powers were weird actually I was maybe 5 years old and when he first met me it was maybe 30 years ago I was wearing weird clothes like something that shouldn't had been made yet like your type. I freaked out when I saw him and disappeared he didn't think anything of it till 17 years later he saw me again the same age and the same clothes still freaking out, He knew something was off I was in the forest by his house at the time and he took me in and taught me to control that power as well as to never use it... so I learned other spells and stuff that I am good at. I learn my normal power in secret if there is ever a time I had to use it I will be ready thats why when I use to much of the other powers I get really tired because it's not my normal power." he said

Daniel had cleaned up, as he watched how food was cooking but still listened to what was going on. Thinking about it, it seemed like something just came up. "So you think you may have came where I came from? Maybe...you could send me back to my own time...when I am ready, of course," Daniel asked, before going rather quiet.

"I don't know I have never or I don't think I have ever jumped worlds before. At least that is what I think you did. I am not really sure and I could try to sent you back, but I have never tried it before." he said sighing. "I might try to send you back when you are ready, I do want to go with you, but I can't leave cloud we are all each other has if I could bring him to your world I would go with you." he said

Daniel nodded his head, as he listened to what he was saying. It was interesting to hear about the info, hearing the info that he was giving him currently. "It would be hard to send me back," he muttered, looking away before taking the rabbit back into his arms again. Thinking about it, as he moved to place his hand on his shoulder, "Well I am glad you would want to come, to even try to bring but Cloud wont be welcomed."

Noah nodded. "Yeah I know he wouldn't be welcome, but I need him and he needs me that's the only way I could go." he said looking sadly at Daniel. "I mean it may be possible if he changes into a different animal, but that is up to him if he wants to or not." he said almost like he was going to cry, but he wasn't going to. "Sorry thinking about Cloud being all alone always gets to me. anyway Cloud will get lonely soon and turn into his smaller form to be with me." he said almost as if he knew.

Nodding his head, Daniel listened to what Noah was saying. "Yeah like this guy needs me now. Like the other shadows need me now," Daniel said to him. "I don't know if even he could do that," Daniel muttered to himself more. Moving to touch his shoulder, and going down to rub his back then. "It's fine. I understand that, do you wanna go see him for now? The meal should ready, and I think these two should meet maybe. Is that okay?" Daniel now asked.

"You would go with me to see Cloud alright lets go." he said as he walked out of the kitchen and then out of the house heading for the place where cloud went. He already missed him and felt like he needed him close

"Sure, let's go together to see Cloud. It can be left there cooking for now," Daniel said going along with him, following to where Cloud was. Cloud wasn't that far from the house, he was in nearby forested clearing where there was shade and privacy to keep him hidden even like his big form.

When entering the area, Daniel felt his only body stop like he was getting stopped. Looking down to the shadows, he felt one of those tentacles wrapped around his ankle to keep him from moving. Kneeling down, he whispered something to it as he petted it before it let go of him.

"I wonder why the shadows get like that around him. Maybe they seem him as a predator..." Daniel mentioned in a mutter.

Noah stopped and looked at Daniel when he stopped seeing the shadow stopping him. He also watched as he bent over and whispered something to the shadow and it seemed to back down. "I don't know why its weird. He may be big, but he wouldn't hurt anyone or any think unless I tel him to." he said looking at him then sighing and tried to think about why that was the way the shadows saw cloud, but he got nothing.

Cloud looked at Noah and then moved and walked over to him as if he missed Noah and then laid down in front of him

Daniel reached close to where cloud was, as he moved to try to pet him but the dragon let out low growl. He stepped away, looking over at Noah. “It’s okay Cloud. I know you can sense them, but they won’t hurt you..”

"Cloud they won't hurt you ok I know they are new and scary, but they have become a part o Daniel's life and he is a part of mine so we need to be good and accept them as a part of Daniel." he said in a calm voice as he rubbed the dragon's nose and gave him a kiss

Cloud rubbed his head into Noah's, as he looked at his master who was near Daniel. Daniel slowly stepped away from them both, the rabbit coming out and being right in his arms. Placing the rabbit, as he pointed toward Cloud, "Lunar, go to the dragon.." Daniel ordered.

Lunar slowly moved as he hopped along and got rather close. Reaching it paw to try to touch the other, before it jumped back though. "Dragon..light..." it muttered.

Daniel thought for a moment, "I think the shadows don't like light so fire resembles and gives off light..." Daniel brought. "Dark and light creatures would be then more enemies..." he said after. "Right?"

"I guess so, but I never thought of Cloud as light myself." he said rubbing his head and sighed. "They do know that cloud is going to be around like me right?" he asked looking at Lunar. "Hey he won't hurt you I know you don't like the light, but he isn't that much different than your master most people consider him dark and evil." he said calmly.

"I would think that either...." Daniel mentioned. "They do, but I think they are still worried in one way or another," Daniel said after with an answer to the question. Lunar looked at it's master before he tried to get close to the dragon, laying it's little paw over the dragon before jumping.

"There Lunar..." Daniel said.

Cloud made a happy noise when the dark bunny touched him.

Noah smiled. "Don't worry lunar that means he is really happy to meet you,." he said smiling and watched the two of them. Cloud really did look happy that he now had a friend to play with

Cloud looked at them and then at the bunny and changed into his smaller form for the bunny. Once in his smaller form he looked at the bunny wondering if this form was better

"Yes, Lunar. Just trust him, and his master," Daniel had said to Lunar, watching the two of of them to interact.

Lunar was rather excited the dragon got smaller, as he started to jump around and disappeared into shadows, but reappeared a little part away from the dragon. "Your nice dragon..." he commented

Cloud smiled and rawed as he started to try to play with Lunar.

"Well Lunar he likes you I don't think he has ever got small for anyone else before." Noah said smiling and was happy that Cloud was making a new friend. "I am glad that he really likes you Lunar and I am glad that you like him as well." he said happy about all of this

Daniel watched them silently, as he hummed something while looking over at Noah every so often. "He seems too focused," Daniel said moving to sit down on the ground. "Come sit and relax for a bit, but we do need to go check back soon though," Daniel mentioned.

Lunar stop playing for a moment, as it started to sniff the air. A squirrel ran past, as Lunar got ready to try to catch it but Daniel let out a sound. "Lunar, don't kill the squirrel. Let it live..'

Cloud was having fun for the first time in a long time he was making happy dragon noises as well.

"I never really told you this, but Cloud is a little younger than me. I raised him from an egg." he said smiling. "So he is happy to have a friend to play with." he said looking at him and then smiling and shook his head. "I don't know what we should do next tho. Should we take them both back to the house?" he asked. "I am sure cloud will still in the cute form as long as Lunar is there."

"Oh he is? I thought so, he does seem a little younger," Daniel said to him. "Yeah and I think Lunar getting out of the shadows so to speak...." he said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Yes let's head back to the house, and I can check on the food...." Daniel getting up before starting to walk away as he whistled. "Lunar, come on..."

Lunar stopped, before rushing to jump onto the shoulders of Daniel to get rather comfortable there.

Cloud made a noise that he didn't want the other to leave so he ran and jumped on Noah's shoulder to go back with them as well.

"Looks like he is going back with his new friend." he said smiling and petted Cloud as he started to walk back to the house. "Sorry about my master he doesn't like anything that is not natural, but he will get use to it." he said smiling and headed back to the house. Meeting Daniel made him want to use his power some more his power that he was born with.

"A new friend for you..." Daniel muttered, as they walked back to the home.

Shrugging his shoulders, "I kind of understand where he would come from. Most people in my situation, would probably be freaking but I guess maybe I knew something hidden inside of me..that wanted to break free..." Daniel said as he petted Lunar head before they reached there. Entering the house, he smelled the food before heading for the kitchen, "I should check on the food..."

Entering the kitchen, as he started to check on the food where Lunar jump from his shoulder and be near him. "Looks like its almost finished. Get your master and let him know about the food..." Daniel had said, doing any finishing touches.

The master was mediating in his office, in a magic circle as he hummed something under his breath while holding a crystal in his hand