Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

"WE might of made this trip for nothing and I really don't want to fly back to my house again I am really tied." He said sighing as he patted the dragon to landed Cloud landed in the grass just before getting to Master's place. "Master wants to meet at my house." He said sighing and looked at him. "So if I use my magic to get there can you drag my body inside the house?" he asked

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"Yeah I can do t-" daniel said before he was interupted by a door opening up to reveal someone in the doorway.

A tall male came out of the doors, as he looked at the two of them. "Hello there. My confusion Noah. This the guy you talking about? Well lets get him inside and get to work together. I am rather interested in this case.."

"I am rather glad you can help. noah tells me you are pretty great..." Daniel said.

"Oh....Hi master I thought you wanted to meet at my house the letter you wrote confused me because from the reader's point of view its my house not your." Noah said rubbing his head as he looked at the dragon. "Um can Cloud stay in his dragon form or does he need to get into a smaller dragon. That's what he wants me to ask you and if he can stay in his form he is in now is there a place he can hide and rest?" he asked Noah then turned to Daniel. "Yeah he is the best! He know so much and I only learned part of it."

The male thought for a moment, before giving a nod. "There should be nice forested area nearby. He can stay like that for that area..." The master said with smile before letting them both inside.

"Flattery wont ger you anywhere remember Noah. I rather puzzled when you told me about this fella," he said before going to where there was big couch. "Just lay here, and show me where it is.." He said before Daniel got to lay down and lifted up his shirt, and pulled his pants down to reveal the mark that was up his side and on his hip.

"Those markings..hmm. Noah come with me," He said before starting to walk back to where the library was. Once far away though, he spoke up. "Those are markings for mages you know. A particular type, and anything else happen while you were with him? I can tell he is not from our realm.."

He smiled and gave cloud a cue where to go and the dragon left as he walked inside the house and watched him. "Glad you got the message I sent that was my first time sending it that way." Noah set son and watched his master work. "I was only telling him the truth." he said. When his master looked at him and told Noah to follow him he looked back and followed his master into a different room. "I have never seen that type of markings on a mage before. So I was really confused and yes something else happened this shadow thing has been following him he said all of his life but I have seen it take a few shapes since coming over it tho most of the times it like being a shadow bunny and only comes to him while I am sleeping." he said sighing. "And Master he did fall from the sky." he said

The master nodded his head as he started to look which books would help them out. "I think have seen the marking before in one of these books.." He said trying to find one. "That is rather interesting and it all started when you found gim hmm?" He asked before getting the book out. Flipping through the pages, he laid the book open to the page he needed.

"Shadow mage. He can control shadows and use them, it is a branch of darker magic so we do have to be careful with that.." He explained letting Noah see the page that explained it.

"Our world must have activated it when he fell. He should be back to normal..once we send him back. Noah, it would take some time but we can send him back. Unless your starting to get attached.."

Noah watched the master flip through his books to find the answer. "I haven't see it before so thats why I brought him here just in case it was something bad." he said looking at the master and the book he was reading through. "So he is a shadow mage? Huh I have never ran into one of them before that is pretty cool, but they can be dangerous if used the powers the wrong way I know you taught me that." Noah said looking up at the master.

"Yeah we will have to be really careful with him if he wants to learn more about the magic." Noah said and smiled thinking about it. "The right thing would be to send him home, but if we do that I won't see him again. Part of me wants to see his world, but I don't know he is teaching me stuff I never knew like you know the stuff to make potions you can use them to make your food taste better." Noah said looking at his master.

"You are very right. All magic can be good or evil, used as defensive or offensive," the master said. "It all how use it.." He said after.

"So he wants to learn? That may be good experience for us both, to help this young man learn about the magic he can do.." He said showing he wanted to help with teaching. "Oh really? We may learn somethings from him but his world may be totally different. I also have to make sure..that he doesnt lose his memory. Some of these types of spells, have that after effect. I never told you, but I have sent someone back like we will have too with him."

"Why do we have to send him back?" He asked looking at his master. "Can my dragon cloud come with me please I love him." He said looking at his master. "I don't know what I would do if I leave you.........Also do they have magic in his world? I am not sure I can live without magic." he whispered having all these question wanting to know more and looking sad that he would have to go back.

"It may affect him differently if he stays here," the master answered him. "I dont think he can come. He would have stay back," he answered more.

His master became silent, as he was starting to get serious as there was some worry in his face too. "They dont use magic Noah. That I learned from the one who last fell..maybe they knew each other..."

Noah looked at his master sad he had no idea what to do now. If he lost his magic he would loose part of him and if Cloud had to stay even more of him would brake. "Master I don't know what to do." He said looking at his master and looked down sighing. "Why don't we let him choose if it gets to bad we can send him back." he said.

"I dont know what to say to that," the master said. "We can ask him then. If it get too bad, we will send him back," the master said after ready to leave with Noah. "Lets go talk to him.."

Walking out of the room, as he looked over at Noah. "You should talk to him, you have made a connection with him more..'

Noah walked out and over to Daniel. "We know what is going on. Looks like you are a rare shadow mage.... We can also send you back to your time..... Or you can stay here....till....of if you have complications. My master and I can teach you how to use your Shadow magic. It's up to you."

Daniel saw them come back, wondering what was gonna happen now. Nodding his head, hearing about what is happened before Daniel had his answer. It didn't take him long at all. "I want to learn until I need to go home.." Daniel answered. "I want to know, and I..sort of like it here..."

"You like it here, huh...?" the master had commented, seeing what his apprentice and student's reaction what the other had said.

Noah smiled at Daniel's answer he really wanted to get to know this person from the other world and he really didn't want him to leave and Noah didn't want to leave his dragon. Noah was the only thing the dragon had and he didn't want Cloud to loose him. "Are you sure you want to stay here?" Noah asked not wanting to loose Daniel or Cloud. Noah was now caught between both worlds and didn't know what to pick. "Master is it possible that he never has compilations?" Noah hoped that was the case.

"Yes I am sure about it. I want to learn and know about this world while im here. Like about this magic I am suppose to have.." Daniel said. "So im pretty you wont be getting riding of me that easily.."

The master gave it a thought, before answered. "It could be possible. We will have to see what happens next, now i am curous about this shadow like creature.."

"I am too.." Daniel pointed out

"Well I can't wait to start learning with you. Do you think you can try to summon the rabbit back I have seen it in that form a few times so I think that might be its normal form." he said looking at him and set down next to him with a warm smile happy that he was going to stay for the time being.

"Yeah learning from me," Daniel mentioned with a little bit of a nervous look. Thinking about it for a moment, before he thought about it. Slowly closing his eyes, keeping them close for a moment as started to mutter under his breath.

Out from the shadows, the shadow creature came out from them as it spotted them. Slowly moving close enough, the master saw it as he watched the other and what the creature. "Look at it. It is rather nervous..." the master spoke up.

Noah set down and looked at the bunny. "Come on over I promise I won't yell at you like I did last time. I didn't know you wouldn't hurt my friend here. Now I understand you are protecting him right?" Noah asked in a calm voice thinking maybe it was a protector by the way it acted around Daniel.

The bunny looked at Noah, narrowing its eyes before wrapped its body around Daniel's leg. Keeping itself close by, before looked up at Daniel before back at Noah. Nodding his head, slowly moving to go over to Noah and the master. Getting rather close, it showed it was being cautious around them.

"Easy there guy. We arent gonna hurt your master..." the master said.

Noah set down on the ground so the bunny could come over to him. "That's it come on over we aren't going to hurt you." Noah said as he held his hand out to see if the bunny would let him pet it. "That's it you are just a cute baby aren't you." He said

The creature narrowed its eyes when it was called baby, before it was there near Noah. Touching one of it's paws, moving to go touch Noah before jumping back immediately. "Light creatures..." it hissed out before slowly backing away and back by Daniel side.

"Light creatures? What does that mean?" Daniel asked.

"I think it means we work with light or good magic maybe.." The master answered. "That's what I think."

"I am neutral I'm neither good nor evil." He said looking at the creature. "That is weird that it can talk tho." He said looking at Daniel. "Well I am trying to understand it." Noah said looking at it.

Daniel moved to pick up the creature, holding it in his arms as he held it there. Running his hand over it, "This is good creature," Daniel said continuously hold it. "These are good people," he said putting it down. Nearby in other shadows, the shadows were moving differently and not acting normally.

"Look at the shadows. They reacting to him, and even see ours," the master pointed out to his and Noah which were erratic.

"Is that good or bad?" Noah said looking at his master. Not sure what was going on with the shadows. "They are really weird." Noah said neither scared or anything only someone intrigued with the shadows.