Ms.Flair

c77edd27109059eb34608b6ab1623636.jpg?b=t

Name: Daniel

age 20

Like: Sweets, Books, animals

Dislike: Spicy food, dust

Position: Seke

—————————————-

Two different coloured eyes opened, as Daniel looked around as he slowly sat up. One moment he was walking to the local library and now he was in this big empty field. Slowly blinking, as he tried to get up from the ground before now standing up. He could feel soreness, where he touched his body while trying to stretch out his body too.

“Where the hell I am..?!” Daniel questioned himself before he started to walk now.

He still had his things, like he had his bag that he was carrying when he got here. He had no idea where he was but he was gonna find out what happened. Getting out into forest, he looked around but noticed something though.

He had a weird feeling around him and he couldn’t describe it. Someone had seen him fall from the sky, and had go into the town anybody who would listen.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

Name: Noah

Dislikes: Hot weather, Snow

Position: seke

Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

After seeing someone fall from the sky Noah walked into the woods to find out who and what had fallen from the sky. What ever it was was gonna cause a mass panic soon so Noah needed to get there and figure out what had happened before they started a hurt to seek out and destroy what had fallen from the sky.

Noah was a pretty powerful person in his own right he had practiced Magic from a young age, but hid it from all of the villagers as to not be killed. The villager didn't understand what every could do for them and feared what they did not know themselves as he got closer he saw a boy he didn't look like a demon or anything, Noah decided to follow the boy to see if he was dangerous or not wondering if he could feel him in the trees. As the boy walked so did Noah this boy wasn't wearing the normal clothes and they looked really weird. Noah then made a big mistake trying to find out about the boy he stepped on a branch and it mad a loud crunch.

Daniel walked further on, as he walked on till he heard that sudden sound. Turning around to where he heard it, he narrowed his eyes before he rolled his eyes. "Who ever you are...stop following me and show yourself here..." Daniel mentioned before going into his messenger back where he pulled out something that was his working pocket knife.

Undoing the mechanism, as he held onto the handle so tightly. "Show who you are! You some punk?!" Daniel called out as he twirled the knife in his hands.

Daniel rolled his eyes, as he stood his guard still.

Noah bit his lip. ."Whatever that is won't have any effect on me." he male said as he made a deep sigh and walked out of the brush looking the male over with his bright blue eyes and sliver blue hair. "Tho what you just brought out looked liked a knife." The boy was wearing a cloak It was black with a red strip running around the collar. "My Name is Noah and I need to get you out from around you fell......" He said trailing off looking at the boys clothes. "What you wear is for nobles at least the color's. I saw you fall from the sky what are?" He said walking closer to the boy and looked at the knife.

"I'm guessing this is a mini dagger, How cool is that." Noah said as he walked around the boy. "Your eyes are even different. You know you are a rare human." He said as he used some magic to locate the others it wasn't anything that the boy would see, but if he was sensitive he would feel it. The villagers were still off in the distance. "Come with me if you want to live and I'll try to explain stuff to you. If you explain who you are and everything to me. You can stay here, but the villagers might kill you thinking you are a demon."

Daniel stood there, still with the knife drawn when he heard a voice which was a male voice. "That may be true...." Daniel muttered but he tried to keep his defensive front up. Looking to see who he was, he stepped backwards as he was trying to keep himself protected. "Trust you...fat chance as far as I can toss you..." Daniel had said. "I am human, like you.." Daniel answered, not knowing what to answer.

Mini dagger? It was a pocket knife. "It's called a pocket knife..." Daniel said. "Rare human? My mom said the doctors said it was a birth defect...I don't wear those annoying contacts either," He said after. Daniel felt something,feeling a weird feeling go through his body. Like a tingling feeling across his whole body.

"I will go with you if you explain to me. My name is Daniel, and I don't remember anything. I just remembered going to the library through alley and waking up here...now I get this pain...like new tattoo.."Daniel muttered moving to touch his left side.

Noah nodded and looked at him. "I will explain the best of my abilities." He said as he started to walk into the forest. "Pocket knife? that thing that you pulled it out of is weird as well. I haven't seen anything like it before." he said looking at him as he looked back to see if the boy was following him. "When we get back to my house I will examine it and see what is up alright. Right now we need to get out of here before the villagers come." he said as he thought this might be too slow. "Hey Daniel take a deep breath alright." Noah said walking over to him and touched his shoulder. "Remember deep breath walking it two slow." He said as he held his other hand out and said a few words and in one second they were in the forest and the next they were in a house made of wood. Noah took a deep breath and set down looking really tired from what he just did.

"Well I am glad..." Daniel had said to her. "Well if you want to look at it, you can look it once we get there I guess," he said after he put the pocket knife away when it was it back in place. Following him as fast as you can, he gave him a weird look first. Nodding his head, he tried his best but he felt like he got punched or something when he felt the feeling on his side just intensify for the moment. Seeing they were now at the home, as he noticed how tired he was.

"You look wiped..." Daniel said with a groan as there was light glow underneath his shirt. Pulling it up, it started to reveal the black tribal like markings.

"Yeah I am I never used that with two people before." He said as he closed his eyes for a second then opened them to look at the mark on Daniel's side. "That is weird." He said as he went over to the boy named Daniel and touched the mark. "I don't know what it is. Was this mark here when ever you were in the other place?" He asked as even tho he was tired he walked over to a shelf and pulled out a book of symbols and started to look through it trying to find what it meant. "Oh um....Right I forgot I need to explain stuff to you. I was in the forest when I saw something fall out of the sky I went to see what it was and it turned out to be you. The way you dress and look I am guessing you are not from around here." He said looking from Daniel's mark to the book. "Maybe my master might know about it." He said sighing

"I would think that would be harder on your body then just moving yourself to another location..." Daniel commented. "I think it appeared after I woke up here..." Daniel told him now as he let out a hiss. "Its a little tender..." Daniel said with a pained look but it quickly disappeared. Shaking his head to the question, "I never gotten a tattoo before. This...just showed up out of nowhere," Daniel answered. Listening to the male speak, he started to inspect the nearby area. "I am not around from here. Where am I though? Can you tell me that and you think you two could get me back home..?"

"Alright so right now you are in the kingdom of Lilith." He said looking at him. "As for the mark I do not know anything about it for that I am sorry." Noah looked at the book and took a deep breath. "I am use to traveling that way. What I am not use to is taking someone else along with me." he said. "Alright so please sit anywhere make yourself at home. I do have a question where are you from. All your things are so different than what I am use to or have ever seen." he said looking at him. "Also let me know when you want some food alright." Noah said as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes for just a little bit before looking at Daniel.

"Alright so right now you are in the kingdom of Lilith." He said looking at him. "As for the mark I do not know anything about it for that I am sorry." Noah looked at the book and took a deep breath. "I am use to traveling that way. What I am not use to is taking someone else along with me." he said. "Alright so please sit anywhere make yourself at home. I do have a question where are you from. All your things are so different than what I am use to or have ever seen." he said looking at him. "Also let me know when you want some food alright." Noah said as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes for just a little bit before looking at Daniel.

"The Kingdom of Lilith? Wow I sound like I am in some video game," Daniel muttered under his breath. "Well I hope we can learn more about it, maybe together even..." Daniel said next. Daniel moved to sit down on the nearby couch, as he sat there for a moment. Hearing the question, "I am from Earth, I'm from Japan..." Daniel said, wondering if the other even knew about that or not. "Yeah I guess I would be pretty different...I think I have food on me..."

Daniel moved into his bag, searching through it as he pulled out a wrapped bundle of baked cookies. "Look still good..interesting.." he said unwavering it before he started to munch on one.

"You are from Earth Japan?" Noah asked and shrugged. "I guess you are from a different place. So is all of this new to you?" He asked as he watched him dig though his bag and pull out something they were all wrapped up nicely. "Huh....So you are from a different world I guess. I wonder who brought you here." He said interested in the cookies. "So we might have to change your clothes. You stand out and people will think you are a demon. Tho we don't have to change right now you are safe in this house its far from the village and where you fell." he said tapping his figures on the table wondering what he should do next. "Is what you were normal for where you are from?" he asked

"Yes it is called Earth, and in country called Japan..." Daniel answered him. "This all new to me. I feel like I am back in medieval times," Daniel added on in answer. Daniel shrugged his shoulders, as he continued to eat that one cookie that was there. "What I wear, is what I wear normally. I would change to make us less trouble to come to us...what about my eyes though? They may still think I am out there.."

"You are from earth well I don't know what this place is called I don't think it has a name yet." He said looking at him. "And with you I feel like you are from the future, but I am not sure everything you have I would of never thought of. Any way I can use a spell or something to change your eye colors tho it only last about 12 hrs." He said looking at him. "My master is a kingdom away from here if you want to go see him about the mark on your side." He said as he waved his hand and had a glass of water come to him. Noah grabbed it and started to drink it. "Do you want some water. I just made it today so its fresh." He said.

Noah hated the water from the kingdom so he made his own water from magic and drank it. Noah was one of the best when it came to magic and everyone in the kingdom looked up to him as well. He was respected, but also tried to keep hidden when Noah would meet with the villagers in town he would make sure his face was covered so they wouldn't see his face. In fact he didn't know why he let this strange person see his face or brought him home with him, but Noah loved learning about other places. "So how old are you?" He asked as he drank some more water.

"It doesn't have a name yet? That is..rather strange..." Daniel said to him. Hearing that it could only last 12 hrs, he shook his head for the time. "I can understand that, but I think we are okay..." Daniel had told the other, saying he wouldn't go through with it. Hearing about the master, thinking about it, "We should try to go there, for the extra help," Daniel said. Getting offered, he nodded his head, "Sure, it would be nice to drink something. My throat is a little parched..."

Hearing the last question, he laughed a little. "My age? I am 20 years old.."

A glass of water floated to Daniel. Noah smiled. "There you go there is your water. No this world doesn't have a name yet." He said looking at him. "Most of the people are not educated so that might be why and tho that are are usually higher class or mages like myself the rest of the world doesn't really care." Noah said looking at him. When he said they should head out Noah nodded. "Alright give me a bit I have to get a cloak for you to wear I guess you can pick the color of it and I can make it what you want." he said smiling as he looked at him.

"Oh just so you know not all magic user use there spells as freely as I do. I do because in this place I am the second most powerful compared to my master." He said as he got up from the chair. "I am sorry I can't take us the way that we got here. I could if it was just myself, but we will have to travel." He said looking at him. "So to start off with pick a color."

Taking the glass of water from him, as Daniel moved to take a slow sip from it. It tasted..different. Daniel listened to the information, as he heard the talk about the high classes and mages. "Well thank you," Daniel said to him. "I like the color of anything. I was thinking that nice dark green color.."

"You are most powerful? Compared to your master? Interesting I say..." Daniel said. "Let's just travel together..and we can do what we need to do.."

Noah smiled and looked at him and smiled then brought out a cloak that was dark green. "Yeah I have most every color so there is your." He said smiling and shook his head. "I am number two my Master is number one right now." He said smiling. "I am happy about it as well." Noah said "Its rare for someone my age to be as good as I am and coming from the background that I did as well." he said smiling. "Here in a bit I will pack some food for our trip and I will see if my pet wants to take us." he said smilng

Seeing the dark green cloak, he smiled more as Daniel grabbed the cloak when he received it. “Well thank you for giving this to me,” Daniel said to him. “That is still pretty good around here..” Daniel added on. Nodding his head, he listened to him speak before hearing that part about the pet taking them. “A pet? Like..a dragon or something..?” Daniel questioned, in joking manner. Since this seemed to be more medival, maybe those things exist? He had no idea.

Noah smiled. "You are welcome put that on over your normal clothes you were and you should be good the magic within it should make people think you are wearing normal clothes, but you will be considered a Magic user.....Well I guess I could tell you what the are called here Magic user are called Wizards or Sorcerer depending on who you asked. Oh yeah I do have a pet dragon he is a baby tho. I keep him in the cave around back I made it so the dragon has everything it needs and he lets me know when he needs to go flying." He said looking at him. "I should get some food to take with us it will be a long time even by flying dragon." he said looking at Daniel wondering what he was thinking.

Daniel put on the cloak while he listened to him speak, he was able to put it on without any problem. “I guess there would be different classes of magic users..” he said. He was shocked that he had guessed right that the dragon was a pet. “I was just joking but I guess those things are really here too..like magic..”

“Do you think the magic that caused this was the bad type of magic you hear about?”

Noah shrugged. "I don't know it might be the case that's why I don't have it in any of my books. Tho my master should know about it he knows good and bad magic that way he could teach me the difference." Noah explained. "I am trying to think of what else I need for the trip over there." he said sighing. Noah hadn't been on a trip in a long time he just used his magic to move from city to city. It was the fastest way he knew and he liked doing that. "Food I guess we will need, but we can just hunt for the food when the time comes." he said trailing off and looking at him. "I can make water and fire. I think we are good so let me know when you are ready." he said

Daniel looked at the other, as he did nod in agreement. "Yes there must be a difference between the two of them. Hopefully we can both learn," Daniel said to him. "You probably need enough of things, I don't know what you would need..." Daniel mentioned under his breath after. Daniel was rather quiet, not saying much at the moment. He didn't know what he could do to help out. "I am ready when you are."

Noah smiled and looked at him as he grabbed a bag and looked at Daniel and took a deep breath. "Alright are you ready I will have to use my magic to make the dragon small once we get there. Even tho the he hates it a lot, he loves being in his normal form so why don't we go see him now." Noah said as he walked out of his house and behind it and waved his hands showing a big cave. Noah looked back to make sure Daniel was with him as he walked up onto the dragon.It was white and blue and almost hard to tell it was a boy.

(bigger version of this this will also be the form it takes when the spell to make it smaller is used)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Yes I am ready. Let's go," Daniel said ready to go and heading with Noah to go see this dragon. "That is pretty cool you know..." Daniel said to him after. Walking out with him, going along with him before he stopped to see what it was. Seeing that creature there, he was awe in shock and fun. "Wow look at this guy~ He is magnificent..." Daniel said to him wanting to go touch the dragon but he couldn't do that. He didn't know if the dragon would hurt him or something, even the dragon master was there.

"Great dragon. Have a name?" he asked.