A Bite of Life (18+)(mik3la)

virtualoo

Aaron smirked that he laughed so nervously as he continued to the next class. He felt his phone vibrate and took it out to look at it. He smirked happily as he typed out his message..

-If you want..;3 Rather than it be you sneaking in as my feed or me missing a meal ;3 I’ll be at lunch and I’ll see you there. Or not because it’s dark..;3-

-If you want..;3 Rather than it be you sneaking in as my feed or me missing a meal ;3 I’ll be at lunch and I’ll see you there. Or not because it’s dark..;3-

Reading the text he thought about the idea a little and how to pass the others. But in the rooms for vampires how was he going to know where to go? Last time he kind of got lucky because they just went in. Last entered last served. god that sounds strange

~~ meet me in front of the door .. ~~

-I will..See you then Berry ;3- Aaron smirked to himself as he put down the phone. Now he really was looking forward to lunch for a while other reason..

Aaron stood by the feeding room door, waiting anxiously for the others arrival. He couldn’t Bell they were going to do this on purpose like they were. But he didn’t care..Who cares? He couldn’t wait for it all the same..

He smiled at the mention of his nickname. It was strange but cute strange.

As the class was over and everyone was waiting to eat at lunch, Blake managed to sneak pass his friends and headed to the blood rooms where he saw Aaron standing near the door.

"Hey there little vamps" he said grabbing the other by the neck kissing him softly on the lips. "I really was dying to do that" he confess.

Aaron saw Blake was was happy to see him, unexpecting the soft kiss from the other. “Is little vamps my nickname now..?” He said soft and kissed him gently in return. “I’ve been wanting that all day too.” Aaron said as he made his way into the room while waiting for the other to get in as well.

“I’ve been waiting for this too..” Aaron said in his sensual whisper, sitting on the chair himself and pulling the other onto his lap. He took Blakes head and pulled him into a sensual kiss.

Blaked fallowed the other into the room and when he was pulled into Aaron's lap, he placed his legs on each side of him, giggling. He respond to the kiss, moving his lips to let the other devour his mouth. His hands run up into Aaron's hair, taking a grip of the ends, moaning into the kiss.

From just that kiss he was aroused and wanted Aaron right in that place. After having phone sex with him the night before only grew his sexual appetite more. "Mhhmm ... you taste so good" he moaned through kisses.

“You taste even better..” Aaron said with a groan, his self control ready to burst. “Fuck it..Right here and right now..That voice has made me want you since yesterday..” Aaron said with a low growl, kissing down the others neck. He gave the the plenty of time to stop him as he slowly went toward his waist band. He grinned up into the other, very much in need of more than just Blakes blood.

Blake laughed again at his words pressing his chest to Aaron's as he leaved his head aback and to the side to give some room to the other. "Help yourself little vamps" he said in a husky voice biting his lips in anticipation. He didn't know how he turned out to want the other to bite him so much. But the bite feeling, touch feeling and the rest that comes after.

"Please ... " he whispered holding him firmly feeling eagerly. He pushed his head closer to his neck, arching his back a little.

Aaron was quick to discard the others pants soon after that, dropping them next to the chair while he undid his. “Delighted..” He said, simultaneously biting into his neck and putting himself inside of the other at the same times. He let out a low moan at how good both felt at once, slowly thrusting while taking his drink.

"NGHA!" he moaned louder than he intended feeling him so deep inside him and at the same time the fangs sinking in his flesh. His body started moving on his own leaving him biting his lips as moans were coming out.

"Fuck this feels amazing .... nghh.... yes" he lowered his voice so that the others in the other rooms wouldn't hear them.

Aaron had gotten his full and had to willnpower off the others neck as to not take too much. He breathed heavily as he licked the blood off his lips. ?Berry wants to be loud but can?t..?? He teasingly whispered, thrusting hard up into him. Aaron took his lips into a rough kiss to help muffle the others voice, lowering both hands to his hips to move him along with his thrusts.

"Mgh!" Escape from his lips as Aaron kissed him fearceful. He really started licking it rough. Never had he thought that he will be with a vampire, having sex with one or let him drink from his blood. But everything felt amazing. He just didnt know how to describe it in words.

He lowered his hands on the others back, sinking his nails through the fabric.

"God this is ... so deep ..ngh..." he moaned taking quick breaths as he was moving his hips on the rhythm implied by the other.

Aaron loved the others moans, finding them intoxicationg and attractive. It may also be due to doing it in the feeding room where being too loud could get them caught..? It added the extra thrill to it maybe..

Aaron curled under the nails digging into his back, his kisses growing only more forceful and needing. “So good..” He groaned as he kept up his current pace with the other. Feeling this when he wasn?t drunk..it was the icing on top of the very delicious cake.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Chills were running down his spine with each trust that the other was making shaking every core in his body.

It didn't last long before he found his release, arching his back and biting his lips to shut his mouth. He didn't want to make any suspicious sounds. Soon he felt the other doing the same breathing hard both of them. He didn't moved. Not yet at least. His legs were still shaking and he didn't want to risk to fell.

"this was .... much better than the sex phone" he said smiling, placing a few more kisses on Aaron's lips pacing. He needed to calm down his breath and heartbeats.

Aaron drew closer to his climax, biting into the others neck. It helped keep himself quiet while he reached his climax. He let go of the others neck, breathing heavily against the others neck. “Much better..” Aaron agreed with a smirk, returning a few kisses. “Do you need help..?” Aaron asked, wondering if he needed help standing as he took himself out of the other. Aaron’s breath eventually calmed down but his heartbeat was still racing like a madman.

Resting his breath Blake managed to get off Aaron starting to look for his clothes.

"I'm ok now ... needed a little rest after this ... this moment" he said sighing and smiling at the same time.

He never thought that having the feeling of being caught in any second would be such a turn one. That moment was really intense.

"I will have to get something to eat before the next class" he said as he was finishing dressing up, searching for Aaron in the very dim dark light in the room. Once he found the others chest he track with his hand the line of his neck and reached his lips. He kissed Aaron one more time passionately. "I could get used to this" he giggled, wrapping his hands around Aaron's neck. "Apparently i just can't get enough" he whispered kissing him again.

Aaron started to find his pants, easily able to find them in the dark room. He could feel the others hands searching for him in the dark, seeming to be searching for his face. He felt the other kiss him passionately, returning it with just as much passion. “I could too..You are going to make me not want anything else for lunch..” Aaron teased playfully, kissing him again. “I definitely have to find more times to kiss you..I’m addicted” Aaron said teasingly but it was true. He loved Blakes kisses.

Blake laughed and drag Aaron out of the room, making sure before that there was no one around to see them, especially him.

"Alright .. I have to go " he said kissing him one last time.

"See ya later after classes?" he asked walking down the hall to grab something to eat.

Aaron smirked softly before returning the others soft kiss. “This smiles only for you..See you after class..” He spoke in a gentle tone with a soft smile on his face. He watched the other walk down the hall for a bit before he finally turned himself, heading off to his own class.

Blake managed to sneak in the kitchen and steal some snacks so that he can eat before classes.

The hours went by slowly, lucky for him neither of his friends ask where he was during lunch or even noticed that he had some dots on his neck. He tried to hide them as best as possible.

After the classes where over he walked along with the rest of the pack to their campus but send a message to Aaron when he could.

~~ hei ... we are back in our campus side ... What are you doing? ~~

Aaron grew bored, the day feeling like it was going on forever. The classes were dull and he felt bored out of his mind. He was happy the dullness was offset for the moment when he heard his phone go off. Good, a message from Blake! He loved messages from Blake..

~~Not much, heading back to the dorms. Nothing special..~~

~~Not much, heading back to the dorms. Nothing special..~~

~~ I must say that i really enjoyed today's lunch break ... very tempting to do it again but ... no more blood room or drinking for you little vamps ! ~~

~~ I get too addicted to the whole thing and i don't want that ~~

Blake reached his dorm and jumped in his bed, with his day clothes still on. He wasn't tired so it was no use to change into PJ's to get in bed. He made himself comfortable and texted more.

~~ how were your friends? ~~

~Do not say that..! I loved my lunch break~

Aaron said as he took off his shirt and putting on pajama pants. He did not feel like putting on a shirt just to go to sleep.

~Still not talking to me..~ Aaron texted the other back, flopping down on his bed. He looked up at the ceiling, holding onto his phone for the next message.

~Do not say that..! I loved my lunch break~

Blake blushed.

It felt so weird to act like this with someone, especially with a vampire. He was a wolf after all.

~Still not talking to me..~

~~ That bad hugh .... I'm sorry for that ... I wish i could help with something but don't know with what or how ~~

-Yeah...You can’t exactly say they are open to most races. Lower than faerie folk or witches because they can use the excuse of magic to help them- Aaron typed out, sending another text.

-Look how I have been treating you and I am the principals son..They have nothing really to hold them back- Aaron chuckled to himself.