An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Kaine willingly went with the other as his head was lifted up so Tenmo would have an easier time kissing him. Being asked if he needed to eat anything first a small smirk appeared, "Not quite. But I'm definitely all for working up an appetite." He purred in response. "Doesn't that sound like fun?" Kaine asked with a smile. Working up an appetite with Tenmo definitely sounded fun to him.

Tenmo gave Kaine a playful smirk, quick to pin Kaine to the bed, looking down at him as his wolf ears twitched and tail swayed behind him. “I can get behind that..” He said with a low purr, leaning down to kiss him. “I’ll make sure you work up quite an appetite love..” He said with a smile

An amused smile appeared on Kaine's face when Tenmo said he'd make sure he worked up quite the appetite. "Sounds lovely!" Kaine replied with a bright smile. Leaning up he gave his husband a deep passionate kiss, putting happily into it. He was incredibly pleased to finally have alone time with Tenmo and be able to enjoy his husband again.

Tenmo hummed happily at feeling Kaine kiss him so deeply and passionately. Nothing else occupied his mind and it was only filled with Kaine. He ran his hands up the others body as they kissed, hands already slipping under the others skin to seek out the warm skin underneath. So much room..Tenmo thought of their bed as he let go of the other and rolled him over so he was laying on the bed and Kaine was on top of him.

A pleased hum was his response to Tenmo running his hands over his body. Enjoying the touch and the pleasant tingles it sent through him. When they were flipped he broke their kiss so he could slip his hands under the other's short to feel that body he loves and enjoyed admiring at every opportunity. Getting his sexy wolf out of his shirt he was quick to slip out of his own too, running his hands over the wolf's torso with a smile. "I definitely like this view of you, though... I love every view of you." Kaine mused.

Tenmo watched as the other slipped off both of their shirts, watching those nimble hands and fingers work over the fabric. “I can say the same..I get to see more of you like this so I can’t complain” He purred, running his hands down the others sides. “Every little curve is mine..” He said with a lower growl, pushing him forward on him so he was seated more around his collarbone. He held the others hips tight as he tilted up his head to undo the bottom portion with his teeth. He pushed off what he couldn’t finish, leaning his head up again to kick at the others exposed erection

"All yours." Kaine agreed with a gentle smile. He was continuing to run his fingers over Tenmo's torso when he felt himself being pulled forward so he was seated more around his collarbone. It definitely caused a curious look to cross Kaine's face as he watched what his husband was doing, not really understanding what he was up too. Seeing him undo his pants with his teeth as much as he can before he was pushing them down with his hands when his teeth weren't able to do so anymore he realized it. Moaning softly as he felt the other lick his hard erection, it wasn't any surprise to him that he was hard already when he had wanted Tenmo for awhile. Having wanted him for awhile now, shifting his hips a little to press into the contact more wanting to enjoy the feeling.

Tenmo loved the sound the other finally made, seeming confused at first but understand what he was doing soon after. He was rather impatient, not wanting to wait long as he dipped his head down onto the other. He hummed along it, running his tongue up and down with every bob of his head. His hands ran along the others hips, stroking and feeling every inch of Kaine he was able to reach

Kaine was definitely appreciating the stimulation and sensation, happily and slightly moving his hips to feel more. Tenmo's hands moving along his hips was a pleasant feeling as well. For awhile he allowed himself the enjoy the feeling before he started to squirm in the other's hold. "Tenmo..." He groaned his own hand traveling behind him to run down his husband's torso. Reaching the wolf's pants, it was a bit odd for him to fiddle with the it in this position. Reaching behind him wasn't really an easy way to get Tenmo out of his pants and boxers as well, but he was determined to do so and after a little bit of a struggle he managed to pull it off.

Tenmo stayed as still as he could to allow Kaine to undo his pants, moving his hips as needed to be a bit close rot his hands. He stopped when the other had undone them, raising his legs so his bottoms were removed as well. “Not bad..someone’s got skills..” He purred, pulling him down for another passionate kiss. “Neat little trick” He said quickly while taking a breath, going right back to kissing him

"I have plenty of skills." Kaine replied with a smirk. Returning the passionate kiss, hands resting on Tenmo's chest as they were kissing. Humming in response to his next words of it being a neat little trick. Shifting back he pressed himself against his husband, a smirk appearing on his face as he ground his hips against his sexy wolf. "But there are some other things I'd like you enjoy." Kane purred.

Tenmo groaned into the others lips, loving the soft enveloping feeling of them. He hated when it ended, watching the other sit up and look down at him. He groaned quietly when he was grinned into, unable to help grinding back up into him. “Really now..? I’d like to see some of those things” He said with a purr

"Oh? My sexy husband wants to know what my skills are?" Kaine purred as he continued to grind his hips against Tenmo, enjoying the feeling. Especially when the wolf would grind back up into him making him moan softly, for a few moments he just enjoy doing this. "We definitely have plenty of time of learning all about my skills." Kaine added as he was moving further down his husband's body. "But I think I would like to gain some more practice right now instead." He purred as he stopped when he was facing the other's erection. Running his tongue along the hard length with a pleased hum, after repeating the action a few times and his eyes locked with Tenmo's he took his husband's length into his mouth completely with another hum. This was a skill that he was definitely enjoyed 'practicing' though whether or not he actually needed the practice was questionable.

This man would be the death of him with how much he drove him mad! Every sweet moan and grinding of his hips made him just want to turn him over and take him right then and there! “You really need practice..?” He asked with a playful grin, groaning when the other took him in his mouth. “No practice needed..but feel free to practice to keep up how good those lips are” Tenmo groaners, thrusting his hips upward

Kaine purred around Tenmo when he was asked if he needed practice, having already taken his husband into his mouth before he had answered and not feeling like releasing him just to respond. Though he knew the wolf had a point, he did not need to practice, he had centuries of that, not to mention sometimes practiced on his food if Tenmo gave the okay. So he was skilled enough, but keeping up that skill was something he was determined to do, and Tenmo was soon voicing he could keep practicing to keep up how good his lips were. This made him smile slightly around the other's length keeping up his movements even as his husband's hips moved. After he was sure he had gotten him more aroused as well as slicked up his member since it definitely had become more of a messy and lewd action he released the other's hard length and sat up a smirk appearing. "I can't deny I don't need the practice. But I definitely enjoy it." Kaine replied.

Tenmo tried not to groan further when he purred on him answering his questions. It sent chills all over and he loved it, relishing in the moment. Every head bob or motion only turned him on further, letting out a quiet growl when Kaine had stopped. “I enjoy watching and feeling you practice too..” He said with a low purr, running his hands through the others hair. He reached around to give his butt a quick squeeze before going back o touching his front again.

"I'm sure it's quite enjoyable for both of us." Kaine purred as he leaned over to catch Tenmo's lips in a kiss as he felt the other reaching back and squeezing his ass. Humming happily as he felt his sexy wolf touching his front, he pressed his head into the hand that had run through his hair. Enjoying all the touch while also enjoying kissing Tenmo, his hands moving to run along the other's torso.

Tenmo hummed happily with every touch Kaine returned and gave him. He kept kissing him, only stopping when he had to come up for air. “I love you Kaine..” He said against the others neck, kissing down the soft flesh as he continued to squeeze his ass.

After some more touching and kissing Kaine decided enough was enough and was moving back over Tenmo to position himself and get what he really wanted. Feeling as though they had fooled around enough, enjoyed touching each other's bodies and kissed quite a bit, that it was time for them to move on to what they both were clearly craving. Reaching back he positioned Tenmo's hard member at his entrance and was slowly lowering himself onto it. Moaning happily as it entered him, sinking further down until he had taken him completely, "Definitely worth the wait." Kaine purred. Feeling as though this was always worth whatever wait he had to experience.

“Always worth the wait Kaine..” Tenmo said with a purr, even if the wait was torturous. He kissed down the others neck, holding tight onto the others hips. He loved every moment with Kaine, it felt good no matter how many times they did it together. “I love you so much..” He said in a lower purr as he started to move his hips

A pleased hum was his response to Tenmo telling him it was always worth the wait, a smile appearing as well. He had to agree after all, but he was glad that his husband felt the same way. He appreciated the kisses to his neck, feeling the firm hold the other had on his hips. Tenmo's hips moving encouraged his own to move with a moan, shifting his hips to angle it differently. After managing to angle his hips just right he groaned deeply, each movement causing his legs to tremble and his body to be flooded with more and more pleasure. It really was worth the wait, not that he ever felt it wasn't.

Tenmo could look at Kaines legs and entire body tremble every day and still appreciate every moment of it. “Perfect..” He groaned as he movies his hips faster. Kaine held so many good qualities that were to die for and he would defend and bask in to the end of time. His kind nature, his..there were far too many things to name!

A deep groan escaped Kaine when he felt Tenmo's hips move faster, his legs only seemed to tremble more from the pleasure that was surging through his body. It was incredible, it really did feel as though this was their honeymoon, not a second honeymoon. He kept his hips moving while he leaned forward to press their lips together wrapping his arms around Tenmo's neck as they kissed deeply. His breath a bit unsteady as their lips parted, half lidded eyes locking with his husband's as a small smile pulled at his lips. "You're really too much sometimes." He breathed his body seeming to shudder in the moment as though for emphasis. Kaine could feel himself so close to his release but he really didn't want this to be over yet, he wasn't done enjoying his husband, wasn't done feeling him deep inside or with the pleasure that flooded his system. It couldn't end yet, which was why after a particularly pleasant movement of their hips together he was pulling up and off Tenmo, panting heavily. "N-not yet..." He moaned out. A hand on the other's hips while he rested his forehead against Tenmo's shoulder trying to calm his breathing and trying to calm his body down as well even if it had clearly wanted it's release. Kaine was determined to enjoy this for awhile, even if he had to stop it momentarily to regroup.

Tenmo panted heavily as he felt himself being so close to his own release. He couldn’t help but let out a quiet growl at stopping so close to release but not in an angry way. He knew the other wanted to make it last and tried to control his wolf hormones to be patient. He wanted to savor every moment and make this a wonderful second honey moon. He ran his hand down the others back with a small purr, kissing the top of the others head

Kaine would definitely be more than happy to have his climax, but he wanted to thoroughly enjoy this moment. Every second of it, for as long as could. The small purr he heard from Tenmo and the hand running down his back caused him to shiver pleasantly. Feeling the kiss to the top of his head had him humming happy before he was pulling back to meet his husband's gaze. His body was much calmer now and he wasn't on the edge of climax anymore either. "You're so handsome and sexy." Kane purred running his hands over the others torso.