An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso smiled happily, having enough control for his tail not to pop up but he knew it would be wagging right now. He blinked in surprise when Bryan asked what made him happy. “Making other people happy makes me happy..!” He said with a big grin but he was sure that was not what Bryan meant. When was the last time..someone other than his closest family asked him what made him happy? He didn’t even have an answer right away to be able to respond easily. “I..um...I guess people making food for me..spending Time with me..Being complimented...” He said quietly, bashfully looking down at his hands. He was sure he could say more but a lot involved making other happy. “Singing used to..very much..People liked my voice..and my dancing..” he said even quieter.

“Already doing it!” Taiyo said with a laugh as he got a big bowl of stuff to make. Tsuki nodded his head in thanks to a alise as they began to make food. Shi let himself be lead out of the kitchen before taking the lead again. He led her towards her room, shutting the door behind him. -Last time I was here I took a nap on your lap. Can’t say I would be in here again shirtless after doing things with you- Shi typed out, wanting to writing ‘making love to you’ but erased it and quickly replaced t. It embarrassed him too much.

Otso telling him that making other people happy made him happy caused an expression to cross his face that made it clear that wasn't what he had meant. It seemed that the wolf had known that the moment he had answered though since he appeared to be thinking once more. This time when Otso spoke he was telling him more about what made him happy, instead of how he liked to make others happy. "That's adorable." Bryan commented a smile on his face, making food for Otso and complimenting him was definitely something he could do, as well as spend time with him. He had a feeling that they'd be spending a lot of time together, at least, he was really hoping that would be the case. "Well, I'd definitely love to make you breakfast sometime, maybe even a nice dinner? Not to mention hang out with you more, spend more time with you. I think it could and would be fun." Bryan admitted wanting to be honest.

Alise couldn't help but roll her eyes in amusement when Taiyo said that they were already doing it, though she was glad they were making themselves at home. Feeling like it was going to be that way for them from now on, vampires and wolves alike making themselves at home in both homes. Shi was leading the way back up to her room, Alise more than happily letting him lead the way happy to be spending time with him in general. Even though she had to admit she was even happier by the prospect of spending time with him in private without the worry of being disturbed again. A laugh parting her lips when he showed her the next message about the last time he was there. "That's true, it is quite a big jump. But I like it." She mused wrapping her arms around him and leaning up to give him a loving kiss.

Otso looked down embarrassed at his hands again, knowing his cheeks were faintly blushing right now. He kind of hated how easily he could blush even if people found it adorable. He was just prone to blushing and normally more open to his emotions. Bryan made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside when he talked to him. Even as Jessica, when he felt more confident, he still liked talking to him. Bryan's smile and kind behavior felt even more special because it seemed like it was all for him. He was not acting like this for anyone else in the same way at least. "That...sounds nice..." He said in quiet embarrassment, a small smile on his face. He wanted to get to know Bryan more too...more than the words everyone called him.

Shi liked that Alise liked spending so much time with him. It was still weird that she did and that he enjoyed it in such a way in return. A romantic partner of all things..He knew he thought this a lot but it was not something he ever thought about or sought out for himself. He returned her loving kiss before parting their lips, seeing his shirt where he left it. He did not put it back on all the way but slid it on so he was wearing it unbuttoned. -Do vampires do anything for the winter holidays? Granted its spring now but I know the wolves usually have big holiday dinners and such-

The fact that the cute wolf was blushing so sweetly before accepting and telling him that it sounded nice just made this whole moment all the better. Bryan was sure his eyes showed that, sure that there was a sparkle in them at his offer being taken up instead of being pushed away. He knew he wasn't the best person, he wasn't the most social and honestly sucked when it came to his emotions most of the time. But he was glad that the cute wolf was going to give him a chance, really wanting that chance. "I'm glad to hear that." He admitted a light flush on his cheeks as well, feeling a little flustered but also extremely excited. As they continued to eat their breakfast he asked some more questions, wanting to get to know the cute wolf better, when they finished their breakfast he paid the bill out of the money Otso had paid him the night before. A little amused that the money he had insisted on sharing with Otso had ended up returning to him in such a manner.

"Not really. I mean... we hoest extravagant events for the clients, and human partners. It's the only time of year any humans step foot inside these walls without ending up as a meal. The council pulls everyone together to decorate the ballroom and entrance hall and make it seem otherworldly. The events are always talked about for months after and invitations to humans are limited so it's always made out as a big deal in town." Alise said describing the winter holidays and what the coven did. "It's not anything any of us find special, and any of us who feel like we can miss it definitely take the opportunity to do so. It's not something personal or loving, not something that's looked forward to. Just... tradition." None of them ever really looked forward to, it wasn't fun and she hated it any time she had not managed to get out of attending the event. Though she always took the first opportunity to slip away from it.

Did....Bryan just blush? That had to be the cutest thing he had ever seen and it did not help his blush go away. They continued to talk throughout the breakfast, enjoying having a proper conversation with Bryan. He really did seem genuinely interested in conversing and getting to know him. He knew he thought this over repeatedly today but it was still nice to think about. The bill was soon paid for, not sure if it was technically him paying or not but it was still nice. "That was some good food" Otso said with a wide grin. He stood up from the table, waiting for Bryan to leave the cafe with him.

-Makes sense- Shi nodded before he began to type out some more. -I suppose we have stuff like that, depending on when the holidays fall with the moon. We usually go somewhere else for the parties like into the town in one of the packs bigger buildings. But the pack hosue does get decorated and there is a nice dinner- Shi typed before pausing for a moment. -When the time came..would you want to come by? Have an excuse to get out of that if anything?- He typed out for her.

"This place is honestly one of my favorite places to come eat. They have great food for all meals." Bryan admitted as they walked out of the cafe together. Reaching over he a little hesitantly took the cute wolf's hand in his own, at first his hold was light to indicate that it was okay for Otso to pull his hand free if he didn't want them to hold hands. Bryan hoped he wouldn't but wasn't going to judge if he did, they would take this as slow as they needed in order for him to make it clear he wasn't with Otso just to have sex. That wasn't remotely the case, he genuinely found the little wolf adorable, and wanted to be close to him in any way possible.

"What do you guys do for the holidays if it falls on a full moon?" Alise asked actually really curious about this right now. It made her wonder what they did, how they handled it. Did they just toss the holidays aside? Celebrate them earlier? Maybe just change the way they celebrated, it was all so interesting to her. When he showed her the next message she gave him a smile, "That sounds really nice. I'd love to spend the holidays with you and the pack. It could be... fun." She admitted. It did sound like fun, and it was a change, something she was actually really looking forward to doing.

"I will definitely have to come back sometime" Otso said with a happy expression on his face. They were both outside the cafe now, enjoying the nice weather of the morning. He felt Bryan's hand gently brush against his, looking down at their hands. He was holding his hand so lightly, as if to say he could pull away if he wanted and it was up to him. It warmed his heart as he held the others hand tighter. He liked holding the others hand, liking the others only slightly bigger hand. "Well...did you want to do anything else?" He asked with a curious tilt of his head.

-Definitely a lot more drinking..although we drink a lot already. We tend to eat dinner earlier, not as many animals out with it being winter so usually its a lot more drinking and wild partying I guess you could call it- Shi typed with a small shrug. -I probably would not wear anything too crazy fancy when the time came..in case of spills or accidental rips- He said with a small smirk.

"I definitely recommend it." Bryan replied when Otso said he would definitely have to come back sometime. Whether alone or with others the cafe was a favorite place of his, and he would definitely hope that Otso came back to enjoy it again. When he had made the hesitant move to hold the other's hand he was glad to feel Otso hold his tighter, his own grip tightening to show he was thankful for the chance. What Shi had said to him made him want to take this slow, to ask Otso for permission to show certain signs of affection and do certain things. That way he was never doing something that Otso wasn't comfortable with, something he wasn't ready for yet. When he was asked if there was something else he wanted to do he considered it for a moment glancing towards the cute wolf. "Well, I've never gone hiking with a cute wolf before. Would you... be up for that?" Bryan figured this was something they could both really enjoy, and he normally never had anyone to spend time with so he wanted to keep Otso to himself as long as he could.

"We could go dress shopping when it's closer to the holidays? You could... help me pick out something nice but not to nice." Alise offered with a smile. Thinking it could be fun to go dress shopping with Shi, let him help her find something that he liked on her and that would be great to wear with the pack around that time. For now not commenting on how they just seemed to drink more around that time, she wasn't a big drinkinger, but she was not going to keep Shi from drinking as much as he wanted.

Otso kept his head in the curious head tilt when the other mentioned hiking with him, smiling a bit when the other called him a cute wolf again. "I can't say I have ever going 'hiking' but that does sound like fun, so..sure" He said with a smile on his face. He did take walks through the woods sometimes but he didn't know if that was really considered hiking or not. Well...he supposed he would find out one way or another. If this all turned out to be one huge dream, he wanted to keep dreaming for as long as possible. This day was starting off amazing for the most part!

"Yes..." Shi said quietly with a small nod. He did like seeing her wearing something she picked out for him but did want her to wear something she liked as well. So maybe it would be more her selecting dressed and him picking stuff he liked on her? Either way, it would be a good holiday. -I do put a few back but not nearly as much as some other wolves can. I do want to remain somewhat clear headed- He typed with a small nod.

A soft laugh escaped him when Otso indicated he didn't think he had ever gone hiking before, but he wa sure the wolf had. "There is a nice trail I like, very scenic. I'm sure you'd enjoy it." Bryan suggested as he started to lead the way in that direction more in the mood for the more human experience of hiking. This way they could just relax and enjoy each other's company as they were doing so. Talk some more and really just spend time together, versus how things would probably be much different if they did a werewolf or vampires normal idea of hiking.

Shi agreeing to go dress shopping with her closer to the holidays definitely made her perk up. "We'll have tons of fun, go dress shopping and then maybe a nice lunch while we are out." She commented thinking they could make a date of it since she definitely wouldn't want to do so the day or so before. Probably earlier that month if not even sooner than that. When he showed her the next message she gave him a happy smile, "I'm honestly glad to hear that. I'd never stop you from having fun and drinking, but it's nice to know you definitely have a limit you adhere to." She admitted. Wanting to be completely honest with Shi, while she would never stop him from having fun and drinking it was nice to know he was more level headed about the whole thing.

Otso let the other lead the way, holding Bryans hand tightly. It would be nice to just spend the quiet time with Bryan, just the two of them. Aside from hiking, he loved the sound of Bryans soft laugh. It was cute just like the rest of him. He tried hard not to blush as they got closer to the woods. Once he was in the woods did he finally let his ears and tail out. It was a bit difficult but he was happy he could be free to do it now. His ears twitched happily as he never let go of the others hand.

-Sounds perfect- Shi types in reply with a small nod. He could not wait for the holidays for once..He would get to be with Aliss. While he did enjoy his drinking, the house for quite rowdy with festivities. He was not quite as energetic and it would be nice to have someone to enjoy it with.

This was turning out to be great, at least in Bryan's opinion as he lead the way to the trail he wanted them to take. Knowing that even if they took their time they would most likely finish the trail long before any normal human would. As they were starting the trail and had gotten far enough in that no one was going to be able to really see them he noticed Otso's tail and ears had made a reappearance making him even more adorable to Bryan. The vampire looking him over with a smile as they went along, still holding each other's hands. He leaned over to give the cute wolf a quick kiss on the cheek before he returned his attention to the trail. Striking up some light conversation so it wasn't completely silent. Even if he didn't feel like there always had to be a conversation he was sure there was still a lot to learn about Otso. Including how much he could tease him or be playful without crossing any boundaries.

Shi saying it sounded perfect was a nice plus to this whole situation, knowing she actually had something she could do and look forward to for the holidays instead of finding reasons to get out of the coven's events. It would be an interesting sight to see she was sure, not having been around the pack much outside of Tenmo, Adrian, Otso and now Shi. The twins she was still mostly unfamiliar with, but she'd be sure to change that and get to know the pair. "It'll be fun." She commented as she moved to take a seat on her bed and relax, it wasn't like they had to run off and do anything, not that she was aware of at least.

Otso felt the other kiss his cheek as he was looking ahead at the trail. He blushed faintly, liking the feeling of Bryan kissing him more and more every time he did it. Otso kept talking with the other, feeling completely at ease around Bryan. Although memories of the others fangs piercing him made him shiver happily but he was able to dismiss them with the light conversation. “So..not sure I asked...why do you like me anyway? And why did you kiss me before the hunt when we happened to run into each other in the woods?” He asked bashfully.

Shi sat down on the bed beside her, happy to for once look forward to the holidays like he now was. -I like the snow, where I took you looks beautiful in the snow- He typed with a small nod of his head. -While we don’t have to bundle up in the weather most cases in human form, it would look odd if we didn’t- He types, thinking about it while they were talking about holidays.

"Is the cute wolf doubting me?" Bryan asked a little amused a small smile on his face when he noticed the bashful look on the other's. As they walked he lightly swung their hands thinking about it himself for a moment, "You're different than anyone else I've run into. There is an innocence about you that's alluring but mysterious. You always seem happy and energetic which draws me closer, partially to figure out what's hiding beneath it but also because I like it." Bryan said starting to explain some of the reasons why he was drawn to Otso and liked him. The question about why he had kissed him before the hunt when they had run into each other in the woods was even easier to answer. "I wanted to know how it felt to kiss you." Bryan explained a large smile appearing, "It was great by the way."

"I like the snow, it makes the world look so pretty." Alise commented with a small smile. That was probably the only reason she liked the holidays, the snow gave the world almost an otherworldly feel and it was really pretty. The comment about how the pack didn't have to bundle up in the winter but how it would look odd in their human forms if they didn't made her laugh. "Which of course makes sense, humans would definitely start questioning things if they saw you guys running around in shorts or the likes in winter." It definitely made sense, and she could really understand it, but there was another thing that made her curious. "I'd love to see that place in the snow again, if you don't mind." It was a private place of his, and she didn't want to assume that just because he had shown it to her once that he would be okay with taking her back there.

“N-No!” Otso said quickly, feeling a little flustered. He waited as the other answered, liking the way he phrased it. He never seemed to put him down for any of his qualities and presented them in a seemingly positive way. Otso’s face turned a brighter red when Bryan said he liked the kiss and had wanted to know what it was like to kiss him. His face turned a bright red, going into his wolf form to cover up his blushing face until he could calm down for a bit. His tail was tipped red a bit from the hair dye but his fur color matched his dirty blonde hair. Now that he thought about it, Bryan never did see him in his full wolf form, standing at the others side.

Shi nodded in silent agreement, liking the colder weather better. He liked he way the snow sparkled when the light hit it and how the woods and world turned into a magical wonderland. Shi heard her ask to see that place in the snow again, nodding after a moment of thought. It really did look beautiful there..the trees covered in snow that surrounded the small cleaning. -Do vampires give each other presents and such?- He asked, embarrassed but he wanted to get her a holiday gift when the time came

It was cute, how Otso's face seemed to keep getting darker and darker. Finally it seemed as though the cute wolf couldn't take it anymore and changed into his wolf form, a curious look appearing on Bryan's face. At this point they had come to a stop so he had the chance to observe the wolf now, quite literally as well. Seeing the red tip at the end of the other's tail made him chuckle softly, "How is it you are adorable like this too?" It was too much, that Otso was cute not just as a human but a wolf too, definitely unfair. He was way too cute for his own good, especially when it came to him and all. Reaching out he pat the other's head wanting to see if Otso's fur resembled the softness of his hair when he was human, finding that he liked the softness of it in both forms.

Alise considered the question for a moment, did they get each other presents? Not really... it wasn't something that was custom for them, in fact, she could remember more holidays without a single person getting anything than those where even two people would exchange gifts. "More times than none no gifts are exchanged, when they are it's only by those who are really close and still not very often. I think the most gifts ever exchange since I've been changed was six... and that was because we had an influx of newborns that year." She admitted.

"You're not helping.." Otsos ears folded down in embarrassment, knowing his human form would be blushing even darker. Otso purred quietly when his head was pet, closing his eyes slowly. He leaned his head into Bryans hand, rubbing up against the others legs. He felt so happy even from a simple petting..

-Can I still get you a gift?- Shi typed out showing her his phone. -I want to get my girlfriend a present- He said with an almost bashful look on his face.

"Not trying too." Bryan admitted with a small smile. He definitely wasn't trying to help, finding the other cute when he blushed and his face was red. When he had pet the other he received the cutest pur, watching as Otso leaned his head up into his hand and was rubbing against his legs much like a cat would. An amused smirk crossed his face, "Even now you're acting so cute." He purred before he was kneeling down to be at eye level with him giving him a smile and petting him a little more. "You're a little smaller than I expected." He admitted now that he was able to see the other closer up. Though he was still a decent sized wolf he was smaller than what he would have expected. Wondering if this might have something to do with rank as well or if he was just generally smaller stature than the other pack members.

"If you want to, though that definitely means I'll be getting you one too." Alise replied with a smile. She wasn't going to stop Shi from getting her a gift if that was truly something he wanted to do, but she would definitely reciprocate that. Not one to receive things without giving anything back, it just wasn't in her to do so.

“Yeah, I think I am the smallest of the pack when it comes to adults. I was a runt so I was already small to begin with. The wolves can tower over my in comparisons. Most females are taller than me too, occasionally a similar height” Otso said with a small nod of his head. He went back to his human form, the others hand still on his head. “Now I would peck you on the cheek, but...someone said that if you’re going to kiss someone do it right” He spoke shyly before quickly leaning in tot kiss him before he lost his nerve.

-You didn’t have to..But I can’t wait- Shi typed with the smallest smile. Now he had to decide what to get her..But what would be the perfect gift? He was sure he would find something or he would figure it out in time. He was going to find something that screamed perfect for her.

Bryan listened intently as Otso told him how he was the smallest member of the pack and about being a runt. It was kind of sad, but he knew there really wasn't anything that could be done about it, even though he heard that even the females of the pack tended to be taller than him. When the cute wolf turned back into his human form his hand was still resting on his head, such a cute little wolf. A moment later Otso was speaking again though mentioning pecking him on the cheek only to quote what he had said about doing it right if he was going to kiss someone. The kiss he got was appreciated, leaning into it and taking it over, the hand that was on the cute wolf's head moving to the back of it to hold Otso in place. When the kiss broke he was a little breathless, but he was quite happy and flashed a large smile at the wolf. "I could definitely get used to you showing such initiative." Bryan admitted liking it when Otso kissed him.

"I might not have to but I'd want to." Alise replied with a smile. If Shi was going to give her something for the holidays she wanted to return the gesture and get something for him as well. She wasn't entirely sure what she'd get him yet, but knew it had to be a good one. she was considering it now, as they sat there together, her hand reaching over and resting on his leg gently as she thought over some ideas.

Otso blushed faintly when Bryan mentioned that he could get used to him showing some initiative. He felt breathless after their kiss just now, wanting to show even more initiative. "Fine..I'll..show some more" He spoke up shyly before pouncing him and pinning him to the forest floor. He quickly unpinned the other as he leaned forward to give him an even deeper kiss than he just gave a moment ago.

-I am sure when the time comes It will be perfect- Shi typed, waiting for her to turn her head to look. When she did, he quickly leaned forward to give her a deep kiss. He pulled himself after after a moment with a small smile on his face. He could get used to this..smiling. It would be a more special thing if he smiled around her more than anyone else.

Bryan raised a curious eyebrow when Otso shyly told hild that he'd show some more. What he got was the little wolf pouncing on him and out of surprise managing to knock him onto the forest floor where he was pinned briefly. The other leaning up to catch his lips in a deeper kiss than he had given him before, Bryan purred into the kiss to show he definitely enjoyed this side of the cute wolf while he returned it happily. Arms moving to wrap around the small figure above him and hold him close, this definitely wasn't planned but he could enjoy and appreciate the moment.

Alise hoped that Shi was right, but she didn't see any reason for him to be wrong either, come the holidays she'd have the perfect gift for him. Especially since she was sure that she would have learned a lot more about him by then as well. She had just had enough time to read the message before he had caught her lips in a deep kiss, a smile gracing her features when it broke. "You're the best." She said softly though she meant it all the same. Shi was such a nice guy, and he always made her feel special and loved even before they admitted to each other that they loved one another, to her there was nothing better than that.

He had no intention of kissing him like this so deeply and well..in this particular position. Otsos longer hair covered their faces as he let himself fall more into the kiss when the other held him close. He could enjoy being held close and he did enjoy being this close to Bryan. He gently knitted his fingers in the others hair as he kept kissing him deeply, fixing his glasses when they went askew.

Shi looked away embarrassed but he still had that small smile on his face. -Did you want to cut my hair now?- He types, figuring he might as well get it over it. Having anything sharp or pointy near his face wasn’t the problem but a vampire doing it was a whole other situation. But it was Alise..He could trust her...

Bryan could definitely get used to kissing Otso, his mind repeatedly telling him that it was his cute puppy. Even if he knew he couldn't really stake a claim yet and wanted to take his time to do this right, but he was eager and at the same time didn't want to take them slow. Feeling how Otso seemed to relax falling more into the kiss after he had wrapped his arms around him made him smile into the kiss. Holding him tightly against his body, feeling the other's fingers knit themselves into his hair, his glasses being fixed when they had went askew. Bryan continued to happily return the kiss until he was breathless and needed the air, breaking the kiss quite unwillingly.

Looking at the message she considered it for a moment before shrugging, "Sure. We can do it now." If Shi wanted to get his hair done now she wouldn't complain, getting up she took his hand in hers and lead him out of the room and into the nearest bathroom, having him sit down again as she moved to get what she'd need to cut his hair. It was best she cut it in the bathroom so it was an easier cleanup. "Is there a certain way you like it?" She asked as she was getting things ready, not wanting to do something he wouldn't like.

Otso finally broke the kiss after he needed air, as much as he did not want to break it in the moment. He took a few deep breaths as he looked down into Bryans eyes. His cheeks turned a bright pink as it dawned on him how he pretty much jumped Bryan into a deep kiss. He was also sitting on his lap while he was looking at him. He shuffled off of him, a bit embarrassed. "Sorry I pounced on you.." he said quietly, shy about it but also wanting to kiss him some more.

-As long as it stays out of my eyes, I am good- Shi typed with a small nod. While he didn't necessarily mind the longer full moon hair, it was easier to get in his eyes. He often tied his hair back in a low ponytail if he had to keep it long for some reason. Shi waited in anticipation, watching what she was doing.