An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso purred happily when the other made the comment about still having the blindfold on. "Consent given Bryan.." He said with a soft smile, feeling for his lips with a gentle hand. Once he found them, he kissed them tenderly with a soft smile. "Love you Bryan" He said as he nuzzled into the others chest.

Otso giving him consent made him smile happily, it was so cute, especially when the little wolf was searching for his lips with a gentle hand not wanting to remove the blindfold this time. When he found them his lips followed and he was given a soft tender kiss, which Bryan was more than happy to return a small smile on his face as their lips parted. Watching his little wolf nuzzle into chest made him chuckle, "I love you my little wolf." He murmured as his eyes drifted shut and he started to fall asleep.

Sure enough in the middle of the night he did end up stirring the cute site of his little blindfolded wolf only caused him to become more aroused than his dreams of the other already had. He was quick to dip his head and catch Otso's lips in a kiss, kissing him gently and glad they had not gotten dressed as he slowly moved down his body. Not feeling like he needed to rush since his boyfriend was sleeping and so vulnerable. This just made him all the more attractive to Bryan, and after a little teasing he was slipping into him again letting out a soft groan that he tried to muffle against Otso's neck.

Otso was still happily asleep, having dreams of being with Bryan and a happy life together..among other things with Bryan. He smiled softly when the kiss in his dream felt so real, slowly starting to stir awake. He could feel the kisses down his body as he tried to wake himself up more, still in a state of sleep. He took in a small breath when he was woken up more by the feeling of the other entering inside him.

The smaller figure was just so perfect, especially when he was drawing out those cute noises from him despite him being asleep, bringing attention to the fact that he was trying to wake up. It didn't seem to be working all that well, but Bryan didn't mind it either. Instead he just kept up his movements, pressing kisses and light nips to the wolf's neck. Giving the little wolf as much attention as possible, a hand moving between their bodies to stroke the wolf.

Otso was definitely awake now as all he could see was the darkness of his blindfold but could feel the warmth of the others hand around him and inside him. He let out a quiet purr, tilting his neck more to give the other more access. He felt for the others head, running his fingers through the others hair. So soft..He thought with a small smile

It wasn't difficult it seemed to wake the little wolf up and he didn't really mind it either, the purr he got for the pleasure he was giving Otso was definitely worth it. Any little sound his pet made was well worth his time and effort, kiss and nipping at his neck as Otso tilted it to the side to reveal more for him. This definitely encouraged him to continued to nip and kiss it occasionally sucking on it. Feeling the wolf's fingers run through his hair had him groaning against his neck though he liked the feeling and let out a purr of his own. "My little wolf." Bryan growled softly, loving his cute little wolf, everything about him he loved.

Otso purred happily when he kept feeling the others kisses and sucking on his neck. “My vampire..” He purred sweetly, leaning up for a small kiss. He wrapped one leg gently around the others waist, turning his gaze to look at Bryan. Bryan was all his..He wasn’t tossed aside and left alone. Bryan was all his forever..forever and always. He leaned up for another softer kiss, wanting to feel his lips even more.

"Such a needy little wolf." Bryan purred when Otso leaned up for a small kiss though he was happy to give it to him. Feeling a leg wrap gently around his waist, it just encouraged him to keep taking his wolf, not that he really needed the encouragement either. It seemed Otso wanted more kisses though as the little wolf leaned up for another, Bryan happily meeting him to give him the kiss he wanted. He continued to give Otso soft loving kisses as he took him, his hand still wrapped around the wolf's length stroking it in time with his thrusts. Breaking their kisses long enough for them both to get some air before he was taking him into another loving and gentle kiss. His movements were steady and firm, not as rough and dominating as normal, wanting to show his little wolf how much he loved him and not feeling the need to do so with more rough actions. Even if he thoroughly loved and enjoying their rough sex, this wasn't what he wanted from Otso right now.

“I can’t help you make me needy..” Otso said with a little purr again, loving the gentle kisses and strokes he got from the other. He loved the softer side to Bryan as well, cherishing every moment with him. It was like he knew just what to say or do to get him to do anything he wanted..and he wanted to give that to him. His hips squirmed as he was better able to control letting out his release, but it was still hard. He wrapped both arms around the others neck, leaning more into their gentle kisses.

"And always knows just what to say." Bryan purred when Otso told him he couldn't help it, that he made him needy. This really was just perfect, and he was happy and eager to give Otso gentle loving kisses as he felt the wolf's arms wrapping around his neck. Bryan could feel himself getting close to his release but tried to hold it off until the little wolf had reached his. Groaning as he came he panted for a moment remaining exactly where he was, after a minute though he shifted to lie down on the bed pulling Otso on top of him as he did so and holding the small body close to him.

“And can read my mind..” Otso said quietly in a soft sigh, knowing his release was just on the brink of coming out. How could anyone have seen Bryan as harsh and a stick up his ass? Well he could, that’s how he thought of him when he first met. But he really is a great guy, even if it’s just for him. His release spilled out, talking a deep breathe as he tried to control his fast beating heart. He burned himself into the other, loving the warmth underneath him. He finally took the blindfold off, blinking and adjusting to the small amount of light that was in the room.

"There's my little princess." Bryan purred playfully a smirk appearing when Otso finally removed the blindfold. Catching the little wolf's lips in a deep and passionate kiss, "I love my little wolf." Otso really meant the world to him, meant everything to him, the one person he wanted around until the end of time. Purring softly he pulled the blankets over them and let his eyes drift shut, running his hand over the wolf's back and smiling happily. This had been a nice middle of the night treat, Otso was always the perfect little treat.

Otso rolled his eyes but he ended up smiling, liking being called any nickname by Bryan. “If I’m a princess, you’re my knight” He said with a soft smile before being taken into a deep passionate kiss, returning it with as much passion. “Love you a lot..” He whispered as he closed his eyes. Bryan was perfect..everything was perfect...

A soft chuckle escaped Bryan who noticed Otso roll his eyes when he called the little wolf princess, but it just made a smirk appear as he was all the more eager to call him that again and again. "I'll always be your knight my gorgeous princess." He purred in response pressing a kiss to the top of his head. Otso closing his eyes and resting against him just made him all the more happy, eyes drifting shut as he pulled the blankets over them and got comfortable. Ready to get some more sleep and to hold his little wolf close.

Otso woke up the next morning, feeling amazing and just in a really good mood. He smiled happily over at Bryan, giving him a peck on the cheek. “Morning beautiful..” He said in a quiet whisper before snuggling back up to him.

Adrian woke up, Solaria having gotten into bed next to them because she was having nightmares and just crying about losing her uncle. She remained asleep thankfully, keeping her tucked in. He waited for Xavier to wake up, saying “I’d want to be old the surface today..But I don’t know if Alise is ready..” He said quietly, wanting her to be there but at the same time not wanting her to stress more. But she was his mate and soon to be married wife..

A soft almost complaining groan escaped Bryan when he heard Otso say good morning, thinking it was far too early to be awake even if it most likely wasn't. Feeling Otso snuggling back up to him caused a pleased hum to escape him instead, wrapping his arms tightly around the cute wolf and holding him close already falling back asleep. Preferring to get as much sleep in as he possible could before they'd have to face the day again.

"Well... the only thing I can do is say ask her if she is ready. If she says no, then you have to do what is best, with or without her present." Xavier told Adrian as he wrapped his arms around the wolf and leaned down for a kiss. All they could do was see if she was ready, they were incapable of rushing her and could just wait for her to be ready.

Otso chuckled quietly to himself, not minding sleeping in if it was Bryan he was sleeping next to. He was quick to shut his eyes again. This was nice..He definitely has gptten used to sleeping next to his handsome vampire. Maybe later he can talk to Alise, she probably would still want the company.

Adrian nodded quietly, trying to get up without disturbing Solaria. He made his way over to her room before gently knocking on the door. “Alise..?” He called out quietly, making his way inside. “The wolves are..having Shi’s service today. I was wondering if you were up for attending. If not that’s okay, I can leave the book with you if that will help. I don’t think he would want He diary being read by the entire pack. I should be saying journal, He would kill me if he knew I called it his diary” He said with a small chuckle.

Bryan was happy that Otso wasn't complaining about them sleeping in more, especially since he wouldn't want to keep the wolf in bed with him if Otso truly didn't want to be. No matter how much he was enjoying this, Bryan liked to be in charge, in control, but he wasn't going to control every aspect of the other's life. Nuzzling the wolf gently as he was quickly falling asleep once more, when he did wake up again he gave the wolf a small smile and kissed the top of his head. "Such a cute little wolf..." He mumbled softly.

Hearing the knock on the door had Alise looking up from her laptop, eyes landing on Adrian and giving him a small smile. "Hey." Alise greeted warmly. She had just been thinking about her baby and looking at some things she would need for him, deep down hoping that she'd be able to give him everything he needed and make Shi happy with how their son would turn out. Her fiance was still heavy on her mind and though she had to accept that he was apparently gone she refused to refer to him as anything but her fiance and the father of their baby. It would hurt too much to think or see it any other way, and though she didn't say it out loud she couldn't see herself ever fully moving on either. Drawn from her thoughts she listened as Adrian mentioned having She's service today, instantly she felt a sharp pain, not really ready to say goodbye either. "I want to..." She said softly but her voice made it clear she wasn't ready to do so yet even if she wanted to be there. "I just... don't think I can." Alise whispered looking at her hands. She wanted to be there and do this, but she hadn't left the coven house since she had arrived after getting here with Solaria that night, and she still didn't quite feel safe. "What if... it's not really safe?" She asked her fear coming out. Even if she knew this was ridiculous and she shouldn't be letting her fear run her life it really was, her fear, her pain it all kept her here, where it was safe.

Adrian sighed, understanding how much pain she must be going through. To lose your fianc? and now the father of your child all in one day? It would break anyone..He was a mess for awhile when he thought his wife and mother of his child died. He shut himself away, scared and angry at the world. “I’d be right there with you..Maybe Otso can take you out on a walk around the field once it’s over? Maybe getting some sunshine and exercise will help?” He asked quietly, kissing the top of her head, setting down the book beside her bed. “You can call me if you change your mind Okay and I’ll have someone stop by..” He smiled warmly even if sad, patting her stomach before leaving the room, forgetting about the book

"Maybe... that might be nice." Alise said hesitantly when Adrian suggested that maybe Otso could take her out on a walk after. Getting out for a walk on the house grounds might be... nice. She still wasn't entirely sure but she would at least consider it as she looked up at Adrian who gave her a kiss to the top of her head before patting her stomach and telling her to let him know if she changed her mind. "I will." She replied as he left, relaxing back against the pillows again and sighing softly. After a moment she noticed the book that Adrian had left behind and she knew it had to be Shi's journal, wondering if he had left it on purpose or not. For a moment she didn't pay it any mind returning to what she was doing but after a few minutes she couldn't hold her curiosity at bay anymore and was reaching over for the book. Holding it in her hands, not really sure if she wanted to see what was inside of it or not, knowing it was private but... Shi was gone... surely he wouldn't mind if she was the one to read it.

The first few entires seemed shy and timid but generally happy, highlighting meeting Otso and general childhood activities. He having neat handwriting even as a child. It got sad around later childhood..

-My parents died today..Those leeches ripped them apart. Momma tried to protect me and heard them coming, tried to keep me out of harms way. But they ripped her away, tearing her apart limb from limb. Blood..so much blood..it was scary. Adrian said writing will help but it doesn’t. Writing down things won’t make them come back..- a few dried tear drops interrupted the entry before it continued. -I can’t let anyone see me cry ever..or smile. I smiled for my momma and papa, and they aren’t here anymore..-

The entires following either usually involves something with Otso or Tenmo, complaint about leeches whenever it was fit, mentioning staying in the shadows at the big coven wedding. But it started changing around Alise..

-Otso dragged me along to some sort of dancing lessons for Tenmos wedding. He told me it was at the coven house and bribed me with steak to go. Said something about a leech woman..I don’t know how he got me to dance with her but he did..For a leech she dances good enough I guess. She did have strawberries there..I like those..-

-The leech somehow got me in her lap today. Her name is Alise..woke up from a nightmare with Adrian’s kid in another room. She..comforted me. Not sure how to feel about this..She..is nice. For a leech..I guess she is ok-

They started growing a bit softer over time, detailing asking her out and even thinking maybe at least all of them can’t be so bad.

-I plan on asking her to marry me tomorrow. I got her the perfect ring..Only perfection for my snowy angel. I never thought I would ever associate myself with a vampire but..she is wonderful. She is my world and she made me feel again. Feel like I could smile and be loved..and feel love for someone. I love Alise with all my heart, I want to spend every waking moment of my life with her until the end of time. She is mine forever and I can only pray she will say yes to a guy like me-

Reading the journal was a rollercoaster of emotions, many of which she blamed on being pregnant but she knew that wasn't entirely true even if partially. Shi had gone through a lot at a young age, losing his parents and apparently feeling like he couldn't really be happy again after doing so. The further he got the more she wondered when he started to see her as anything other than a leech. Reaching the part about Otso dragging him to his dance lessons made a soft blush appear on her face as she came to realize the only reason he had even come to the dance lesson that day was because he was bribed with steak. Wondering if she ever would have met him had Otso not bribed Shi to go, and though it sucked that was the only reason he agreed she was thankful for it.

After that the more she read she got to see his feelings for her unfold, and when she reached the last entry she was crying again. The pain of losing Shi hit again, harder this time when she was able to see his feelings about her written down like this and knowing that he'd never call her his 'snowy angel' again or say anything to her again. Wiping the tears away and doing her best to make sure none of them fell on the pages she set the book down on the nightstand again and just stared at the closed laptop in her lap. This whole thing wasn't fair, it wasn't fair that Shi was taken from her before they could get married, taken from their child before he was given a chance to be a father, taken from all of them when he was finally happy for the first time since his parents had died. The first time he was actually truly happy.

Those thoughts just made her hate the world even more, made her hurt more and not want to leave the house that much more. Knowing had Shi never left the house that day he would still be here, and still blaming herself for not stopping him from going. She had known something was up when he had called her by her nickname twice in one breath, and she should have stopped him. The more she thought about it the more she continued to blame herself for him being gone, and the more she just wanted to curl back up and die herself. This whole thing just wasn't fair.

It was some time later when Otso tapped quietly on her door, stepping into her room. He had discarded his suit jacket before having come to find her, stepping to her bed. “Hey Alise..” He said with a sad smile, patting her back before sitting on the edge of the bed. “Adrian told me to come check on you, take you on a walk around the clearing to get some aiir” He said with a small smile. He wanted her to get air and he could use some himself..And some time outside would be good for her and the little guy. “We better get you bundled up..Well..I guess not but just to be safe..” He smiled, wanting to treat her right and make sure she stayed healthy for the little guys sake

Alise had eventually returned to searching for baby stuff when there was a quiet tap on the door, looking up this time to see Otso walking into the room. "Hey Otso." She greeted softly as he came towards her listening as he said Adrian told him to come check on her and take her on a walk around the clearing for some air. Alise on the other hand still wasn't entirely sure she wanted to go outside, especially not with her newfound pain after reading the journal when she was apparently even less ready to read it than she had thought. "I don't know..." She mumbled when he said that they should get her bundled up only to say just to be safe after seemingly realizing that she didn't necessarily. "I'm not sure a walk is a good idea." She added not feeling like it was safe enough yet. Even if she knew she was probably being overly careful.

“We can stay around the house? We won’t go too far at all” Otso said with a small smile. “How does that sound?” Otso said as he wiped his eyes real quick. I need to help take care of her for Shi..he would get mad if I let her sit and mope forever..He would want this. He had to help her somehow..He smiled softly again