An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Bryan smiled and shook his head at the message, but he had to admit that he loved how naughty his little wolf was being. Especially because it was just for him and that made him incredibly happy to know. After what he had heard Otso confess and say rather hurt to the brothers and from what he had learned from the other wolf Shi, it was safe to say that Otso really was only doing this only for him. Bryan was really looking forward to making dinner for Otso tomorrow and being able to have his cute wolf close to him again. It was a shame he wouldn't have time to see him today... or... he might. There was always that slim chance he could slip away and do whatever he wanted without worry.

The gesture she got to tell her it was a secret and he wasn't going to tell her what they were doing made her laugh softly. She didn't ask again though as she let him take her hand and lead her out of the house, when they reached the park she was actually quite surprised, as he lead her towards a nearby boat she gave him a bright smile. "This is really sweet of you."

It was a bit quiet in the pack house for once, able to go to his room without interruption. He went back to his human form, laying back on his bed. He ended up smiling to himself thinking about Bryan. Sure, he only just started getting to know him but he was eager to. There was more underneath him and he treated him special. He was not an afterthought, he was treated special and someones one and only.

Shi coughed in a bit of embarrassment but was happy she seemed to like it. He got into the boat first, extending his hand to help her into the boat. He waited for her to get in and be seated comfortable before he began to paddle. The boat had them pressed close together mostly due to his size but he did not mind..it was not an unbearable feeling.

It seemed like the more time that passed the more eager he was to see his little wolf, wanting to see him more and more. On the bright side, it'd definitely make him appreciate seeing him tomorrow night and being able to cook for him before they had some fun. That definitely didn't make time pass any quicker today though, and he was finding that the work he normally enjoyed doing was feeling quite boring and mundane.

Shi's reaction was cute of course, the little embarrassed cough he had made but she was happy to take his hand and let him help her into the paddleboat. Not remotely minding that it put them in closer quarters, actually liking the close contact as always. "This was a really nice idea, it's a beautiful day, and even this lake is really pretty." Alise commented with a gentle smile.

-You’re prettier..- Shi typed, a bit embarrassed to say..well..type such things. She was really beautiful and even her smile shined like a star. Thinking such things made his cheeks go a little pink before the phone went back in his pocket and he began to paddle the boat out onto the lake. It was the perfect day and he liked being so close to Alise..

Otso was bored out of his mind, wondering how late his meetings ran anyway. Even if it was for a quick kiss..No..patience..You have to be a little patient! He ended up taking a nap, hoping more ideas for teasing pictures would come to mind when he woke up.

A soft blush sprouted up on Alise's face when Shi had typed that she was prettier, it was such a sweet thing to say. "That's sweet." She murmured though she was glad that Shi found her pretty in general. Leaning over she gave him a quick kiss to the cheek as he paddled the boat onto the lake. It really was a nice day, and the view around them was quite pretty. "Have you done this before?" She suddenly asked a little curious where this idea had come from and wondering if it was something he did previously. Even if not that often, it could just be something he recalled seeing for all she knew.

As time passed he moved from the council member back to meetings, but during that time his cute wolf never left his mind. When he had first met Otso it had been the fight at the border, and he definitely hadn't seen anything happening between them at that point. Looking back on the run in with 'Jessica' and he still hadn't been sure anything would happen. But he had to admit now that he had the wolf, he was glad it did happen. Quickly finding that he was drawn to the little wolf and not minding at all that he was a werewolf, finding that there were actually parts of that he really liked as well. Suddenly his mind went to the collar he would need for his pet and a smirk appeared on his face, the current meeting was having a break so he made a quick call to get the collar custom made and emphasized he needed it to be put on a rush order for pickup the next morning. Knowing it wouldn't be a problem the moment he said money was no issue.

-Otso read it in a book of his and no one wanted to go with him. Said he always wanted to try the romantic swan boat but he was fine just trying it out with me- He typed as he took a break from paddling once they were further out on the lake. He leaned in and quietly whispered in her ear “You’re beautiful..”. It was not like anyone would hear him but he was still embarrassed, kissing her cheek.

Otso woke up sometime later, enjoying the nice nice nap. -Hopefully the meeting isn’t boring as fuck- Otso laughed as he typed, sending a picture of him under the blanket. He couldn’t think of anything clever so he just sent that.

For some reason Alise wasn't all that surprised to hear that Otso had gotten the idea from a book and Shi had been the only one willing to do it with him. Which had probably only been to humor the other wolf, at least that's the only reason why she would see Shi agreeing to it before now. But it was sweet all the same, not just that they were doing this now, but that he had done so with Otso before when no one else would. "That's really nice of you, to do this with him when no one else wanted to." She admitted wanting to be open about that. When he leaned towards her she gave him a curious look before he was whispering she was beautiful and kissing her cheek making her blush softly once more. "And you're absolutely gorgeous." She purred leaning up to give him an actual kiss this time.

A soft chuckle escaped Bryan at the message he got from Otso. -I've definitely had worse. How's my cute pet's day going?- Bryan texted in reply a small smile crossing his face. He was going to enjoy the break while he had the chance, vampires could take quite some time depending on why exactly the break was called for and he was positive it was because some of them were hungry.

Shi let out an amused chuckle before Alise lips were on his. He let out his own low happy purr before he returned the others lip kiss. He adjusted himself on the boat to sit more in the middle before taking Alise onto his lap. It didn’t seem to affect the boat at all so he kept her there, pulling her closer.

-Good Good, ate a good breakfast so I’m all good to go! I know you did it accidentally that night but if you need a quick snack, you’re more than welcome. Although I am not sure Master can control himself enough to only take just a snack from me ;3- Otso teased Bryan some more with a small grin.

- - - Updated - - -

Shi let out an amused chuckle before Alise lips were on his. He let out his own low happy purr before he returned the others lip kiss. He adjusted himself on the boat to sit more in the middle before taking Alise onto his lap. It didn?t seem to affect the boat at all so he kept her there, pulling her closer.

-Good Good, ate a good breakfast so I?m all good to go! I know you did it accidentally that night but if you need a quick snack, you?re more than welcome. Although I am not sure Master can control himself enough to only take just a snack from me ;3- Otso teased Bryan some more with a small grin.

Her lips turned up in a small smile as they continued to kiss when she felt Shi shifting before she was pulled into his lap. The boat seemed to shift for a moment as it adjusted but after didn't seem to be affected by the change, feeling herself being pulled closer to his body. This just made her more eager to kiss him, deepening it and enjoying this peaceful and beautiful moment between them. It really was perfect, and she mad a mental not to thank Otso for ever having Shi do this with him to give him the idea of doing it with her. Not that she didn't think this wasn't something he would come up with otherwise, but it was still appreciated.

-I don't know... I try to keep drinking from those I'm close to a bare minimum.- Bryan admitted in his text, even if it was just a 'snack' or a 'sip' such things were something he did not make a habit. Preferring to drink from those he didn't know, or those who saw their time together as nothing personal. He didn't want to make taking a sip or snacking on Otso something he became accustomed to, worried that it wasn't healthy for the wolf even if he was never taking very much. -I suppose... if my pet made himself enticing enough and took good care of himself... I could change my mind.- He texted a few minutes later. As much as he was set in his ways on many things, this was something that maybe with Otso he'd be willing to discuss. If the wolf was taking good care of himself in between to make up for the blood that was lost, even if he never took much he'd feel more comfortable agreeing. Especially if he could get the cute wolf to be enticing for him whenever he wanted him to drink from him.

-You’re right, that makes sense- Otso responded to the first text, understanding his point of view. While the full on feeding from him was an accident, he figured it would make sense for his health. If he took a meal or a snack from the same person all the time, things could get weird and he might get sick. He was then surprised to receive the text a few minutes later about considering snacks if he took care of himself and was enticing. -Of course, only for you ;3 I eat rather well already so it wouldn’t be a major change regardless. Guilty for sweet things, you’re my own personal eye candy ;3- Otso teased while laughing to himself. He had to get a tease in there but he was serious about the rest. He already took care of himself and would not mind letting Bryan feed from him again.

Shi broke the kiss to get a few breaths in, unable to help but let out a small smile. Her head was just under the rays of the sun and it made her look heavenly. “Love you..” He said in a whisper, cheeks slightly pink at how freely it came to him.

Bryan had to admit the first text he got in response made him happy to know that Otso understood his preference. But he was still willing to discuss matters and maybe come out to something that wouldn't entirely knock the cute wolf off of his meals list. The next message he got made him smile a little, it was good to hear that he was already taking good care of himself, but there was a chance they'd have to tweak some things to make up for any amount of blood loss that would come out of things, even if it was a small snack. Rolling his eyes at the teasing in the cute wolf's message he laughed softly. -You're still being quite the tease. But I'm glad to hear you take good care of yourself. We can... discuss such matters in person another time though. I can't say I'd be completely against a little snack from my cute pet once in awhile.- It was true, already he was finding himself more open to having snacks from the wolf, but he reminded himself they would have to set limits on it to ensure that he was never endangering the other.

"I love you too, Shi." Alise said with a bright smile before leaning forward for another quick kiss. "I also think this was a really good idea. It's so pretty here, and I like how private it is. At least in the sense that no one will interrupt our time together." She knew the middle of a lake where they rented paddleboats certainly wasn't the most private location, but it was private in the sense that no one they knew would be interrupting them. That and it was a really pretty view, wrapping her arms lightly around the other's neck she let herself rest more fully against him.

-Of course, anything to please Master while taking care of anyone involved- Otso typed, wanting to make sure he didn’t force Bryan into anything. At the same time, he wanted to show he was willing to listen and take care of himself to have those experiences. -If you aren’t sneaking by today, when should I come to the coven house tomorrow? Unless you plan on picking me up and taking me on a leash and collar- He laughed to himself, figuring there was no way he would have it by then regardless.

“Of course..” Shi said with a small nod. Shi looked down as he watched Alise lean against him fully. So warm..Shi thought as his heart thumped in his chest. He held her gently, enjoying the feeling of her in his arms.

-Cute. But we both know that I won't have the opportunity to do that... yet. I'll put it on the list of things my cute pet apparently wants done to him.- Bryan typed glancing over the message before he was adding more to it. -I may try to swing by tonight for a little kiss if nothing else. Depends on when I can slip away. As for tomorrow... we'll say come by around 3? We'll have an early dinner, since there seems to be plenty to punish my pet for and that could take some time... who knows? Maybe even all night.- After finishing it off he sent the message a small smirk appearing on his face. Something he quickly hid when the other members of the meeting started filing back into the room.

As she had leaned fully into him she was in a better position to listen to the beating of his heart, a small smile appearing on her face as she heard the sound. "You're heart is beating a little fast." Alise mused as her eyes moved up and landed on him. Not trying to embarrass him but bringing attention to it all the same.

-I will stay up just in case..Or you can just kiss me awake if I fall asleep. After all, I need to get a good nights rest. I have a lot to be punished for tomorrow so I should get rest now and take care of my body. Or you can take care of it for me ;3- Otso teased at the end of the message, pulling the blanket back over him.

"Can't help...around you..." Shi said with a tiny blush to his cheeks. Alise made him feel all sorts of things and he was not sure how to feel. He felt such a warmth around her which made his heart pound. Was this what love felt like all the time?

-Like sleeping beauty?- Bryan texted with an eye roll giving the quick message but he knew that Otso was right. He'd need to get his rest for tomorrow. As the meeting resumed he tried to focus on the discussion and not on what Otso had running through his mind. It was odd really, how much the wolf could get to him and stay at the front of his mind even when he shouldn't be there. At the same time, Bryan couldn't find any reason not to mind very much.

"That's cute." He mused as she deliberately rested her head against his chest this time. Listening to the sound more intently, especially since she had noticed the tiny blush on his face. "This is really peaceful." She murmured her eyes taking in the lake in front of her and admiring it.

-XD Maybe- Otso ended up falling asleep, only getting up to make himself a quick dinner. He did not want to start skipping meals after all, he had to take good care of himself. Soon after a quick dinner, he went right back to sleep, lulled to sleep with sweet dreams of Bryan and tomorrow.

Shi nodded in agreement, thinking it was rather peaceful. He did enjoy the breeze and the smells of the lake surrounding them. It was a nice day, not sure how long he sat there with her in his arms. "Time to go back.." He said quietly, wishing they could stay like this on the boat all day.

The rest of the day was just as boring as the beginning, the only thing making it eve a little bit more so was not having the distractions of Otso's messages but he knew it was because his wolf was resting. When he was finally free he did sneak off towards the pack house, at least wanting a good night kiss before he would head to bed himself. Entering the house he followed the scents to find his cute pet's room. Already figuring he was asleep from the gentle and even sound of his breathing he let himself in shutting the door softly behind him. Moving over to the bed a small smile appeared at seeing his cute wolf sleeping like that, leaning down he brushed their lips together before he leaned in more to get a real kiss.

"Already?" Alise asked reluctant to move when she was told that it was time for them to go back. Even though she was sure they had remained in this position for quite some time she didn't want it to end yet. Sighing she pulled back and leaned up for another kiss before giving him a bright smile, "I suppose we should go then."

Otso felt something warm against his lips while he was asleep. It caused him to stir, slowly opening his eyes to see Bryan above his bed kissing him. He blushed a bright red at the surprise and that he was still in his underwear and he never took off the collar before he slept. He did not mind one bit as he returned the others kiss.

Shi leaned forward for one more kiss, watching her beautiful smile. He worked on paddling back to shore, getting out first so he could help her out. He kept hold of her hand before he already started walking further down the parks path. He stopped at an ice cream shack, getting himself a cone and waiting to see what she wanted, paying for her ice cream as well.

A soft purr escaped Bryan when Otso seemed to wake up and return the kiss, he reached out, running his fingers along the length of the collar around his neck, a small smirk appearing despite the kiss. When he broke the kiss he dipped his head down and kissed his neck right above the collar, slipping a finger beneath the material and pulling a little to keep his cute wolf exactly where he wanted him. "So cute." He breathed softly against the wolf's neck.

Taking the hand that was being held out to her she let Shi help her out of the boat and back onto stable land. Keeping her hand in his as they walked further into the park along the path, when they reached the ice cream shack she got a simple vanilla cone. Being one for the more simple things when it came to such treats. Alise really was enjoying their day together, and this lovely date knowing that's what it was when he had gotten them the paddleboat.

Otso felt the kiss soon break, wishing it lasted a bit longer. He didn’t mind as soon Bryans ginger went underneath the collar to hold him in place while he kissed his neck. He shivered when he felt the others breath against his neck when Bryan called him cute. Man his whispers..They were just far too appealing for his own good. “I’m glad...Master think so” He said quietly, wanting to call him that now he was actually in front of him and not through text. He wondered if the other would like it actually saying it.

Shi got a strawberry one, finding a tree to sit under, not wanting to be right under the sun. He found a satisfactory one, sitting down and leaning against the tree. He flicked his tongue over the top of the cone, liking the flavor

A pleased purr escaped Bryan when he heard Otso refer to him as Master, liking it even more in person than he did through a text message. A soft chuckle escaped him though as he released the cute wolf and sat back looking down at the other with a small smile on his face. "I figured I'd take you up on the offer of sneaking by to get a kiss." Bryan admitted. It wasn't like he was unaware that the cute wolf had wanted him to stop by.

Moving over she settled herself down beside him and glanced out over the park. "Today has been really nice. We'll have to do it again some time." She commented her eyes moving towards him. This was something she would definitely enjoy doing again, especially if it was just the two of them.

Bryan seemed to like it..and his purr only made it even better...Otso thought to himself with a faint blush as he was released, his head hitting the bed. “Being woken up to you kissing me I wouldn’t mind more often..” He said with a chuckle, getting up on his knees on the bed. It was harder to tease him when he was right there, already being punished enough tomorrow. “Did you..want me to wear or bring any specific to my punishment tomorrow..?” Otso said with a shy but teasing smile. He wrapped his arms around Bryans neck as he kissed his cheek.

“I’m glad..” Shi said quietly as he glanced over her. He was glad she didn’t think this was all silly, even if it was something out of those corny romance novels Otso read. He was happy..being with her. He looked forward to many more day like this..

Bryan laughed softly and rolled his eyes a small smirk on his face, it was cute that Otso would apparently like him waking him up in such a manner more often. "We'll have to see whether I'll make this a habit or not, won't we?" He mused watching as Otso sat up and wrapped his arms around his neck kissing his cheek. "Just don't wear all that much. Will make stripping you out of it so much quicker." He purred happily. Turning his head to give him a better kiss he let his arms wrap around the lithe form. "Have you been wearing this collar all day?" He whispered in the other's ear his smirk returning, possibly even growing.

It was nice and quiet, a smile on her face as she listened to the birds chirping. It was really peaceful, glancing towards Shi who she noticed had glanced towards her as well. Giving him a smile she leaned over to kiss his cheek before returning to her ice cream. Instantly she started to think about what they could do on their next date, deciding she was going to pick what they did and surprise Shi with it.

Otso blushed when the other mentioned wearing little to strip him out of it quicker. So being naked was definitely part of the punishment or the fun times ahead. Either way he was eager to see what would happen tomorrow! His blush only grew darker from Bryans smirk after mentioning wearing the collar all day. “Yes..” He answered sheepishly, letting go of Bryan and looking up at him. “I’m sure whenever you get yours, it’s much better than this..” He said quietly, remembering the pictures he sent of him in the collar.

Shi felt warm when Alise kissed his cheek, growing more accustomed to her kisses. He loved them and they felt like a wonderful treat of some kind. It was hard to describe but her kisses made him feel good. He kisss her cheek and snuck a lick at her cone with a small smirk.

That blush was adorable, and made the little wolf look even more attractive. Hearing Otso admit that he had been wearing the collar all day made him chuckle softly, "Such an eager little pet." The comment about the collar he was going to get him made him give the wolf a genuine smile, "It definitely will be. It'll also be far more comfortable to wear long term." Bryan added. The collar he was having designed for his cute wolf would be well worth the wait, and though he had them put a rush on it there was still a chance it would not be ready in time for tomorrow.

A soft laugh escaped her when Shi kissed her cheek before sneaking a lick of her ice cream, not that she remotely minded. "Tomorrow it's my turn to plan a nice day for us." She commented absently as she was licking at her ice cream. Wanting to make sure the sexy wolf didn't have anything planned.