An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Ren was happily scoffing down the food that Kaine had given him not even really chewing it since he was just really hungry. Not even having realized how much so until the food had been set down in front of him. His head lifted when he noticed that Ash was nudging his plate towards him. Ren knew that Ash trying to make sure he had enough to eat was and instinct he had from the island where his whole care rested on him. That wasn't necessary anymore though, so he gently nudged the plate back towards Ash to indicate that he was okay and had eaten enough. Even if he was still hungry he knew he could just bug Kaine to make more food. So he wasn't worried in the slightest finishing off what was on his plate before he was running off to find something else to do.

Bryan chuckled when Otso spoke again huffing out that he was his. "Yes, beautiful. I'm yours." Bryan replied with a nod and smile. "You're so cute." He mused loving how the other was behaving and knowing that Otso was missing him as much as he was missing the other wolf. Still, he didn't want to keep Otso distracted from the whole reason he had gone over there to begin with. "Now, I love you tons my little wolf but I've kept you long enough." Bryan started to say his smile softening a little before disappearing. "You need to go help Kaine and Tenmo with Ren and Ash. I'll see you in the morning." He finished telling the wolf that it was time he get back to the purpose for his visit.

Otso whimpered a little bit but knew Bryan was right and he knew he would need to go back sooner or later. He nudged the screen softly with a small happy bark before trying to use his nose to turn off the call. He nudged the laptop a few times but he managed to end the call. He grabbed his empty plate carefully in his mouth, dropping it down to Kaine with a loud yelp to get his attention. He quickly ran off to go play with Ash and Ren, running circles around Ash until he was done, tackling him and they wrestled for a bit. Ash seemed to love the attention, nipping and playing around with him

Kaine looked down when he heard the sound of a plate hitting the floor seeing Otso had returned and finished eating. "Thank you." He thanked the small wolf bending down to grab the plate so he could wash it with the other dishes. He moved to grab Ren's as well, picking up Tenmo's when he had finished and the same with Ash's. Getting the dishes down while the others played and hopefully got rid of some of their energy. Not used to having so many around during a full moon he wasn't used to all this energy. Not that... he didn't know they had a ton of energy on the full moon. Normally he didn't mind but this was definitely a different circumstance. After finishing dishes Kaine wanted to spend a few minutes with Tenmo before he went running off on him again. Bending down and opening his arms as he called him over so he could pet him and give him a bunch of attention. Ash was busy playing with Otso and seemingly enjoying the attention he was getting and Ren was perched on the back of the couch watching the pair. It seemed like the perfect time to distract his husband for a couple minutes.

Tenmo was about to get in on the rough housing between Ash and Otso before his ears perked up hearing his name being called. He stepped back from the rough housing, turning his head to see it was his husband calling him over. He was more than happy to receive that attention, happily running over to him and tackling him to the floor. He lag with him plenty of cheek clicks, tail wagging happily as he flopped to the door, laying down beside him

Kaine wasn't expecting to be tackled and knocked to the floor but he didn't mind as he laughed feeling the licks to his cheeks and seeing that tail wag so happily. Tenmo flopping to the floor beside him had him rolling onto his side to wrap his arms around his adorable puppy. "I love you." He murmured to his husband leaning forward he kissed the other's snout. Making out with a wolf definitely wasn't something he wanted to do but he could still give the other a kiss. Running his fingers through his husband's fur and giving him a loving smile. "I'll call Adrian in the morning to ask him about watching the boys for us tomorrow. No point calling when he doesn't have the hands to answer." Kaine chuckled as he continued running fingers through the other's fur.

Ren was overlooking Ash and Otso rough housing from his comfortable spot on the back of the couch. One leg hanging over the edge, his tail flicking happily. He liked watching Ash being able to have fun and relax not having to worry about him anymore. Even on the full moon he could sit back and enjoy such a sight.

Tenmo let out a quiet hum at the idea of asking his father the next day to watch the kids. It would get them used to associating with others and Ren would be able to play with Solaria after she did homework. He was ready to unleash the beast all over him since kids wouldn?t allow the heavy romps they had all the time before. But now, every time they had a chance, it would just make each time all the more heart pounding, not that it did any less befoee

After a moment Kaine pushed himself up so he was no longer lying on the floor, looking down at the cute wolf that was his husband. "Does having kids mean I can't put bows in your pretty fur anymore?" He teasingly asked his husband nudging the wolf gently. Kaine still loved picking on his husband like that and he'd definitely be more than a little disappointed if it meant he couldn't do that anymore. Not that it meant he wouldn't find some other way to tease and pick on the other.

Tenmo huffed in amusement when the other made mention of the bows in his fur. Wow, it had been awhile since the other did that to him much less teased him with it. He nudged him back, plopping his body over the others legs. He got up to go check in the kids, coming back and tugging on Kaines sleeve. He wanted to show him the sight of Ash and Otso having run out of energy, curled up with each other in a little furry ball. It was adorable and it was weird to see them both exhausted. Ash must have felt happy he was able to play like a kid and get his energy out

Amusement was clear when Tenmo huffed at the mention of the bows in his fur. It really had been quite some time since he had managed to tease him about that. Thinking that it may have been back around their wedding. He didn't notice the other heading off to check on the others at first, not until he was back and tugging on his shirt sleeve. Getting up he let Tenmo lead him into the living room to find Ash and Otso curled up in a ball together. The sight was adorable and he loved to see them getting along not to mention it was nice to see that Ash had managed to tire himself out. Ren on the other hand was still very much awake but Kaine was gentle in urging him to get some sleep too. Urging him up to his room while leaving the other two alone. After making sure that Ren was settled though the panther was watching him in the dark of his room he returned to the living room to glance to Otso and Ash. "Should we... get them up to bed too?" He asked Tenmo glancing towards his husband.

Tenmo went up to Ash in his sleep, nudging him with his nose. Ash let out a quiet growl in protest, content on staying curled up beside Otso and his warmth. Tenmo let out another growl and bat at him with his paw until he got up. He judged him towards his room, following him to his room to make sure he got in bed and didn’t go right back to curling up with Otso. When he seemed satisfied he would stay in his room, he went back up Kaine, curling up at his feet. Otso didn’t seem to keen on waking up so he would wait for him to move on his own

Kaine watched as Tenmo urged Ash to wake up and go to his room the other put up a small fight but eventually his husband was able to get their oldest son up to his room. It took him a little while to return and Kaine figured it was him making sure that Ash would stay in bed. When he returned and curled up at his feet a small smile appeared, reaching down to pat him gently. "Ready to head up to bed, Puppy?" He asked the other since Otso was asleep he didn't want to bother the wolf. Both boys in bed meant there was no reason for them to stay up either. It was late as it was thanks to the full moon making them have quite a late night. The sun would be rising in a few hours and everyone would be back to normal.

Tenmo pulled the others pants leg before slowly making his way to their bedroom. He was more than happy to go to bed after having to keep up his energy with all three of them wrestling one another. It certainly was work and he could use some rest before the boys got eager for breakfast. He quickly hoped into bed, curling up on it and quick to pass out as soon as the other got into bed. He snuggled right up to him before he slept nearly on top of him.

Otso was quick to get up first thing at a decent hour in the morning, quick to get out of the house once his things were packed. He ran to Xavier and Adrian’s house, Adrian home after the night in the hospital. Adrian quickly opened the door after making things for breakfast and a lunch later since they would have two more mouths, Ren and Ash, and didn’t even get a hello in before Otso was running around looking for Bryan.

Giving his husband a smile Kaine let Tenmo lead him up to their room shutting the door softly behind him since he didn't want to wake the other three occupants. Watching Tenmo jump into bed and curl up had him laughing softly but he was quick to join his husband in bed. Curling up against the other as he pulled the blankets over them. Nuzzling his husband he was quick to fall asleep. When he woke up in the morning it was with his husband practically laying on top of him. The warmth of the other's body made Kaine unwilling to budge even if he knew he had to get up to make breakfast. He had managed to get a hand free enough to grab his phone and call Adrian asking if he'd watch Ash and Ren for today saying he'd bring them by around lunchtime. With that set he hung up and put the phone to the side glad that he'd be able to have the house to the two of them again. Eager to have any alone time with him.

Bryan had woken up at a pretty early time since there wasn't the usual body beside him and was stretching his muscles when he caught the scent of an all too familiar little wolf. He was quick to head down the stairs to see his lovely little wolf clearly searching for him. "Aw! Missed me that much?" Bryan teasingly asked as he opened his arms to invite Otso to come into them. He wasn't surprised that Adrian was already home and cooking, having heard him get home not too long ago himself.

Otso heard his voice and was delighted to see him, his tail wagging happily. He saw those arms open and ran right to him, jumping into his arms and holding him tight. His scent was even more beautiful having not smelled it for an entire night, pulling him in for a deep kiss. “I missed you so much..” He said, quickly pulling him into another deep needy kiss. He ignored Adrian’s snickering, none of that mattering to him right now.

Adrian didn’t make as heavy of a breakfast but made sure everyone would have more than plenty to eat. Today he tried pancakes, making some meat food in case the boys didn’t like it or weren’t ready to try the new food just yet. He topped the pancakes with strawberries and fruit stuff to make them a little more appealing to the boys, making Kaines extra special

Chuckling softly Bryan was happy to return the deep kiss he had been pulled into. His arms wrapping tightly around the smaller figure. Leaning into it more and keeping the other pressed firmly against him. When their lips parted he smiled down at him, "If this is how eager you are to see me after a night apart I may have to torture myself through it more often." He teased the little wolf before he turned his gaze to Adrian. "How are the twins doing?" He asked the older wolf wondering how his night had gone and how the twins were developing.

Kaine had stretched his muscles and made his way a little unwillingly downstairs only to end up stepping to the side to avoid an eager Ren who must have smelled food. Chuckling and following him down to the kitchen. That was something he'd never get used to when it came to having kids around. Being raced down the stairs, the small boy making it quite a hazard in the morning not that he entirely minded finding it quite adorable.

“Don’t you dare..” Otso said with a tiny growl before going back to hugging him tightly again. Once Adrian had explained the twins were going well, sighing in relief. “Okay, glad to hear!” He said with a big smile. “Now if you excuse me, I have business to attend to befor we play with Solaria” Otso said as he was tugging at Bryan’s arm to leave. He missed him terribly last night and he had an itch he needed to scratch.right now. He needed to get it taken care of for a short while before Solaria time.

“Well, someone is eager for food first thing in the morning” Tenmo chuckled, fussing his hair. “Why don’t you go wake Ash up and then you can try pancakes” He grinned, platting up the food while he waited for him to return. “Good morning love” He said with a loving smile, kissing hi cheek with a soft smile

Bryan was glad to hear that the twins were doing well, hoping it meant that they'd be on schedule to go home when Alise was released instead of the worried parents having to go home without them. Knowing that would just cause Shi and Alise even more stress. His attention was grabbed by Otso again when the other was tuggin on his arm and dragging him towards the door. It was easy for Bryan to figure out what Otso wanted from him which caused him to chuckle again. Glancing back towards Adrian he smiled towards him, "Tell Solaria we'll be back before she even finishes breakfast." Bryan said before he was dragged out the door.

"I'm starving!" Ren said excitedly having managed to get down the stairs and into the kitchen not just before Kaine but as a human and not a panther for once. Trying to exercise more control and not run around as a panther as much as he normally would. Being told to go wake up Ash so that they could try pancakes he was filled with curiosity but agreed running back up the stairs and entering the other's room. Ren was quick to pounce on Ash and start poking his nose to wake him up.

"Good morning, sexy." Kaine greeted Tenmo with a bright smile of his own. "It's all set for the boys to spend time with Solaria and their grandpas this afternoon." Kaine told his husband though he was sure that Tenmo was already aware. He was looking forward to having some alone time with his husband after their first full moon where it wasn't just the two of them. Not to mention he just enjoyed any alone time with Tenmo regardless. Wrapping his arms around the other's waist he leaned up to catch his lips in a loving kiss letting the kiss linger until Ren had returned and was complaining he was hungry again.

Adrian chuckled when Bryan was being dragged away, giving him a small wave of acknowledgment. Otso pulled him with determination all the way back to Bryan’s room, pushing him against the wall and giving him a more hungry kiss. “You have no buisness being that cute adorable and sexy” Hs groaned, taking no time in pushing his skin open to feel the others chest, tail wagging happily

“Perfect..” Tenmo purred, sneaking in a few neck kisses before the boys came back down. Ash was trailing behind Ren after being woken up with cuteness. Ash had the plate of pancakes set down on front of him and wasn’t sure what to make of it. He leaned in and sniffing it, but he did pop a strawberry on top into his mouth. That at least he knew tastes good

"Oh? How was I being the cute, adorable and sexy one?" Bryan asked as he felt Otso's hands against his skin. A soft hum was his pleased response before he was bending down to catch the other's lips in another kiss. "We have a time limit you know. We still need to spend time with Solaria before the boys get there and she gets distracted with them." Bryan whispered on the other's lips dragging his sexy little wolf to the bed and pressing him down on it. "Such a beautiful little wolf." He murmured before kissing the other's neck his hands slipping beneath Otso's shirt as well.

Kaine hummed happily at the feeling of lips against his neck enjoying the touch before the boys came back into the room. Ren was climbing into his seat as Tenmo was putting the pancakes down in front of them a smile on his face. Both seemed unsure about the pancakes Ash eating a strawberry from the top while Ren cautiously took a bite of one of his. Though he ate the bite he was soon sitting there staring at the plate in front of him with a disappointed look on his face before green eyes move to them. "I don't want pancakes!" Ren complained with a whine deciding he didn't like them that much and pushing the plate away which caused Kaine to laugh. "Even when he's complaining he's adorable." He laughed knowing that this was probably a big change compared to what he was used to eating all the time.

“Teasing me and promising me all that stuff..you being so soft with Solaria..and fuck that smile” Otso groaned, kissing him for a bit longer. He groaned happily when his neck was kissed and he felt the others hands on him. “You better make it quick then if we got a time limit..?” He purred as he pulled the other to the bed. “You’ll have to make it up to me tonight” He winked, laying out on the bed and waiting for him

Tenmo chuckled as he watched Ren push the pancakes away. “That’s all right, new foods are scary. We can try again another day. I made some sausages and ham just in case” He smiled, putting them on the boys plates. Ash happily ate the sausage and ham, along with all the fruit on top of the pancakes

"I am pretty sure Solaria can make anyone soft with her." He mused but Bryan liked that Otso thought he was cute and adorable even if they normally weren't words he'd use to describe himself. Seeing Otso lay himself out on the bed like that was just perfect. "Don't worry my little wolf. I'll be more than sure to make it up to you tonight." Bryan promised moving down the other's body quickly undoing Otso's pants and pulling them and his boxers down. As much as he wanted to just tease and enjoy his boyfriend he really didn't have the time to do so. Wanting to get back to Solaria so she didn't feel like they had abandoned her.

Ren became much happier when sausage and ham was put down in front of him instead. Happily eating the meat and ignoring that pancakes had ever been put in front of him. Kaine was happily watching the boys eat, Ash at least eating the fruit off his pancakes as well as the meat while Ren was set on eating nothing but the meat. "After breakfast I want you two to change and get ready to spend time with your grandpas and Solaria." Kaine told the pair.

Otso purred in delight when Bryan rushed the clothes off of him, working on Getting the others pants off. “I do love when you tease me but seeing you rushing is even hotter” He groaned, shoving the others clothes aside. He pulled the others head down for a passionate kiss when they were both fully derobed. “I didn’t think one night would be that much torture..someone else got themselves worked up too” He said with a teasing wink directed at Bryan

“Solaria..that was the wolf smelling girl from a few days ago Ren was playing with right?” Ash asked as he finished off his meat plAte. “She seemed nice..like a bubbling stream” He chuckled before getting up to go to his room. He had clothes figured out, even that zipper thing, shoes thoughts were still a mystery to him

A soft purr was his response to being told that seeing him rush was even hotter. As much as he would love to take his itme and tease the other like usual they just didn't have the time for that right now. "You make it incredibly easy to get worked up." Bryan replied with a needy growl. He was quick to get Otso prepared for him his movements being a tad rough thanks to their time constraint but he was still careful not to hurt him. Once he was sure Otso could take him without it hurting he was quick to press himself inside. Once the head of his cock had slipped in he gave a single thrust to bury the rest of his length inside his little wolf. Giving Otso just a few seconds to adjust before his hips started moving, leaning down to pepper his neck in kisses his hands moving to pin the other to the bed.

"Yes, that's right." Kaine said with a nod letting Ash know that was exactly who she was. Ren seemed to perk up at the mention of her which made Kaine happy. Not wanting them to not like the people they'd be spending the rest of the day together with. Granted, even if Ash and Ren had been unwilling Adrian and Xavier were their grandparents now and they had to get used to spending time with them and being around them. "You two will have fun. Promise." Kaine told them just glad that they weren't putting up a fight about it.

Otso let out a happy growl at the other confirming it was easy to get him worked up. His ears twitched happily as his tail would have too hard of a tiny wagging or coming out in his current position. He slipped in so easily, letting out another happy growl followed by a low moan. He wrapped his arms and legs around the other, bucking his hips back into him in response. Damn if sex was this needy every time they spent a night apart, he had to do it more often if he could stand not being with him!

Tenmo chuckled when Ren seemed to perk up, happy he seemed excited to meet someone. “She May have to do work for her schooling at one point during the day so she won’t be able to play while she is doing it. You have to promise not to bother her to much when she is busy” He said with a nod, giving the kids extra meat since they won’t eat the pancakes. He wanted to make sure they had full stomachs before they left

Bryan loved the feeling of Otso's arms and legs wrapping around him pulling him closer. Feeling those lovely hips bucking into his just encouraged his movements, wanting to make his little wolf happy. His thrusts picking up speed with the continuous lovely sounds that were coming out of the other. Bryan definitely felt that he could suffer through another night without his little wolf if it meant such great sex when they reconnected.

Ren listened as he was told that Solaria may need to do work for school at some point during the day and was told to promise him that he wouldn't bother her too much when she is busy. "I promise, Daddy." Ren replied happily eating more of the meat that was put on his plate not remotely interested in the pancakes. Kaine was sipping from some coffee and leaning against the counter watching the other two. "I'll just bug Ash." Ren added his green eyes moving to the other figuring while Solaria was busy he could either bug Ash or either one of his new grandpas. That would still take him awhile to start saying but he liked that he now had a big family.