An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"Hopefully if we don't tell him until the group has gotten a head start he'll be too worried about Otso to cause a scene and start yelling." Xavier said with a soft sigh feeling bad for doing this to Bryan but it was necessary. Laughing when Adrian said that Bryan will see to it that Otso comes home, "He will." He agreed with a nod, "Though we then have to make sure he doesn't kill him for being so stupid and volunteering as bait either." So much could go wrong in this plan, but so much could right as well. He noticed Adrian glanced towards the journal and for a moment he was silent, "I'm sure Alise wouldn't mind if you read some of it. Shi probably wouldn't even mind anymore."

“Probably though a lot of entries about Alise in the last few pages..I would not be surprised if he wrote about her..” Adrian said with a quiet laugh and he ran his hand over the book. “You are right about him not killing him. Let’s just get rest and hope tomorrow goes smoothly” He said with another kiss to the cheek.

"Neither would I." Xavier admitted feeling like Shi would certainly have wrote about Alise in the final pages of his journal. "Alright, Love." He murmured getting up from his spot as his cheek was kissed and scooping the cute wolf into his arms before he moved for their room. "You know... despite all of the bad things that have been going on it's kind of nice to be back in this house." He mused as he entered their room and set Adrian on the bed. Stripping out of his clothes but staying in his boxers he slipped into bed wanting to be more comfortable. "There is a lot that is going to happen tomorrow." He murmured as he got comfortable.

“It is nice..” Adrian said as he went down only to his boxers to cuddle next to Xavier. “We should spend the time with Alise and Solaria tomorrow after Bryan chews us out. They need to be stress free especially Alise..You need to be able to see your grand baby after all” He said with a small chuckle as he closed his eyes

Xavier wrapped his arms around Adrian when he had slipped into the bed beside him, nuzzling the cute wolf as his eyes drifted shut a small smile playing on his face. "Okay, I'm sure we could figure out something for the four of us to do together." He murmured when Adrian said they should spend time with Alise and Solaria that both of them needed to be stress free and he couldn't agree more. Chuckling softly at the mention of seeing his grand baby, "He's not born yet. But I get it."

“You know what I meant” Adrian said as he whacked him playfully on the shoulder. “Good night Nippy..And bears to what will hopefully be a successful day tomorrow..” Adrian sighed as he soon fell asleep. He could not help but worry the next morning when Otso came to meet the both of them so he knew where to go for the plan.

Xavier slept pretty well with all things considered, when he woke up in the morning he made sure to tempt Adrian into a shower with him so he could admire that gorgeous body at least a little before they had to get the team ready and going. When they met up with them Xavier made sure all the vampires knew and understood the plan through and through. Then he turned his attention to Otso who he and Adrian both needed to speak with before they told him where to go. "Now remember what I said, the moment that hunter is drawn out and engaged you are to come straight back here." Xavier said his eyes making it clear he was serious. When he was finished with that he let Otso know the area he was wanted in and told him to make sure he never left the sight of the vampire team so they could ensure the hunter never actually engaged him. This whole thing made him incredibly worried, and he just hoped it would go seamlessly.

After the sent Otso and the vampires off it was time to confront Bryan about it and as he had thought the vampire was pissed. The glare on his face and the practically feral growl that came from him was the nicest thing that had come from him as he instantly started going off on how stupid he could be to send Otso of all the wolves out there as bait. Honestly, Xavier hadn't realized how much Bryan cared for Otso until that point and he was both impressed and feeling even more guilty than before. After Bryan had cooled off for a moment Xavier gave him Otso's location and wasn't surprised that with one last glare Bryan darted from the building.

Adrian was easily coaxed into the shower, needing a hot shower before the stress of the day got to him. He did feel a little better..and maybe looking at Xavier’s naked body was a big plus. The plan discussion went off without a hitch but was worried of Bryans reaction. He was surprised at the feral growl that came out of his mouth, sounding like an angry full moon wolf. Full of anger and pure instinct..It was a good sound to hear that Bryan cared for him that much to make such a sound. “Hopefully it is smooth sailing and the hunter won’t jump Otso..” Adrian turned to look at him.

Otso nodded, understanding his instructions as he went off to the location he was told to. He left out his ears and tail so they would know and not mistake him for a regular human. Come and get me..He thought to himself as he waited for the appearance of the hunter. He headed the noises that did not sound like the vampire team..The hunter..but there was more than one. There was two of them..He only expected the one and the other was his “Dad...” He said quietly, the hunters running after him as he tried quickly to flee, the man he called Dad chasing right after him.

"I truly believe that Otso couldn't be in better hands than he is right now. With the team I picked out and then adding Bryan at the last minute, he'll be okay." Xavier said encouragingly. Leaning over for a kiss before taking Adrian's hand and leading him off to gather Solaria and Alise so they four of them could spend some much needed time together. They had not had the chance to spend time with Alise since Shi's death and the pregnancy announcement. Something she was still keeping very much a secret from the majority of people right now.

Bryan was dead set that he was able to catch up to Otso before anything bad could happen to him, following the familiar scent of his wolf and having him the only thing on his mind. He managed to find Otso just as the other vampires were moving to engage the hunters. 'Wait... hunters?' Bryan was definitely more concerned and was quick to dart forward snatching his cute wolf up and putting the small figure behind him letting out another feral growl towards the man who had been chasing Otso. He wouldn't let any harm come to him and the main group was busy with the original hunter they had been after. He was confused but no less protective of the smaller figure.

Otso was terrified..Why was he working with the hunters? Apparently he never cared about wolves and managed to keep it a secret but his mother kept her pregnancy and her wolf status hidden. She wanted to be with him and just left him alone..Now his father came back to hurt him. “Stand aside leech..Or you will be first” The man flared at the hissing leech in the glasses. When he did not move, he raised a stake with a silver tip with intent to injure him. No..You are not taking Bryan from me too..No! Otso let out a feral growl of his own he never let out before, jumping in front of Bryan and holding the weapon at bay with his hands. “You’re..not..hurting him!” he let out another feral growl, struggling to keep the weapon at bay from the much stronger man.

Adrian nodded in agreement, bringing the journal in his bag to go get Solaria and bring her to Alise. They could all use that time together..He thought as he saw Alise. “Hey..” Adrian smiled, Solaria quickly getting into bed with her and hugging her.

Bryan of course had absolutely no intention of moving and allowing that hunter a chance at Otso, the little wolf was his and he was not about to let anyone hurt him. "Try it." He growled in response when the hunter told him to step aside or he'd be first, he'd like to watch him try to take him out or get him out of the way. Apparently all he had to do was try though because Otso was suddenly in front of him having stopped the stake in his hands. Bryan wasn't about to let the wolf be the only one to deal with this hunter though and so he quickly moved to knock the hunter back or even knock him off his feet. Bryan had no intention of actually taking this hunter on and just wanted to stun him long enough to get Otso out of here and back to the house.

"Hey." Alise greeted them giving Solaria a hug when the little girl climbed onto the bed and gave her a hug. Her eyes moving from Solaria to Adrian and Xavier who both made themselves comfortable as she invited them to sit wherever they wanted. "How have you three been?" She asked though her eyes were mainly for Adrian knowing that Shi was a son to him and that Shi had thought of him like a father too. With everything that was going on she was a little worried about the older wolf, hoping he was holding up okay. Not to mention Solaria had seen the video even though she had hoped she wouldn't, but it had been inevitable at the time.

The hunter saw Bryan go to kick him, stabbing Otso in the shoulder. Otso growled in pain and hated how quickly the hunter was moving to get up and hurt Bryan. Otso let out more feral growls, his claws coming out and dragging along the hunters chest. “DO NOT FUCK WITH MY MAYE!!” He growled before retreating back towards the house, hoping Bryan was following him. He completely ignored his own injury, fueled on pure adrenaline and feral instinct. He also wanted to obey Xavier’s orders to flee.

“I’m doing okay..” Adrian nodded, not wanting to tell her about the plan with Otso. “Just looking through some old things..” Adrian said as he held his bag close. He was not sure if she was ready for the journal or the tapes he found

It was a bit impressive Bryan had to admit when he saw how Otso acted in defense of him, even if such a defense truly wasn't necessary. After making sure that Otso had gotten away and was safe and seeing that the other vampires seemed to have things under control he was quick to turn and follow after him. It didn't take him all that long to catch up and he was quick to scoop the little wolf into his arms and hold him close to his body. "You're not allowed to do anything so stupid ever again." Bryan growled possessively as he looked his love over noticing the injury to his shoulder. He was quick after that to take Otso back to the house so he could get him cleaned up and patched up.

Alise gave a small smile when Adrian said that he was doing okay, glad to hear it. Her attention had moved to Solaria for a moment when she heard him mention going through some old things. "Oh? I hope that wasn't too painful for you." She said her voice soft for a moment only imagining how this loss affected Adrian as well. Noticing Adrian was holding his bag close she just watched him for a moment with a curious look on his face, "Did you... find anything interesting? Or that you maybe didn't expect?" It was hard for her to understand what Adrian could have found that would make him look like that but it definitely made him curious.

Otso was still filled with such a blind rage, hating that anyone would dare attempt to hurt Bryan. How dare his father try and hurt him! He wasn’t focused on the searing pain in his shoulder from a silver tipped stake or the fact he probably gave someone a deadly injury. He felt the other scoop him up and speak to him with a possessive growl. He let himself be picked up and taken inside, letting himself be bandaged up. “No one fucks with my mate..” he grumbled to himself as the pain was setting in.

“Umm..” Adrian asked, unsure of if he should show her. But he was caught red handed acting shady so he took the journal out of his bag. “Apparently..well..Shi kept a personal journal. I was not sure if I felt right reading it but I took it anyway. I didn’t know if maybe..you wanted it..” He said quietly as he looked away.

"My little doggy." Bryan purred as he cleaned Otso's wound and got it wrapped up. It didn't take him long before he was getting Otso completely undressed though to get them into the shower and washed up better. He was careful with Otso as he started to wash him up and was starting to wash himself as well. It didn't take him long to get them washed up before he was devotedly drying him off and getting him some clean clothes to get into. Getting dressed himself and glad they were all clean he took Otso's hand and lead him off to find Xavier and Adrian feeling like they needed the update.

Alise raised an eyebrow curiously when she noticed that Adrian became unsure but he was soon speaking. "Oh?" She was still curious and looked at the journal for a moment, trying to think about it and considering matters for a moment. "I don't know if I'm ready yet." Alise admitted though she wanted the journal and she wanted to know what was inside of it, she didn't feel ready to accept it yet. "Why don't you keep it for now?" She suggested.

- - - Updated - - -

"My little doggy." Bryan purred as he cleaned Otso's wound and got it wrapped up. It didn't take him long before he was getting Otso completely undressed though to get them into the shower and washed up better. He was careful with Otso as he started to wash him up and was starting to wash himself as well. It didn't take him long to get them washed up before he was devotedly drying him off and getting him some clean clothes to get into. Getting dressed himself and glad they were all clean he took Otso's hand and lead him off to find Xavier and Adrian feeling like they needed the update.

Alise raised an eyebrow curiously when she noticed that Adrian became unsure but he was soon speaking. "Oh?" She was still curious and looked at the journal for a moment, trying to think about it and considering matters for a moment. "I don't know if I'm ready yet." Alise admitted though she wanted the journal and she wanted to know what was inside of it, she didn't feel ready to accept it yet. "Why don't you keep it for now?" She suggested.

Otso calmed down hearing his nickname from Bryan, not feeling like a feral growl as much would escape him. Bryan even helped him shower and change clothes, feeling the love coming from the other in his actions. He could see hear the feral growl going through his head, his heart skipping a beat at how much he must care for him to make a sound like that...so feral and wild.

“We figured as much..” Adrian said with a nod, Xavier having said earlier it might be too much for her anyway. “When you are, I will hold onto it” He said with a smile, putting it back in the bag. Adrian’s head perked up and saw Otso, who seemed cleaned but a bandaged shoulder. He went right to him and hugged him tight. “I’m glad you’re all right..” Adrian said with a smile, looking toward Bryan. “Thank you..” He told the other, not sure what happened out there but glad Otso made it back.

Bryan wanted to take care of his little wolf as much as he could, take care of him and make sure he was safe and comfortable. Not have to worry about anything as long as he was around to care for him. After he had gotten him washed up and dressed in fresh clothes he took him to see Adrian and Xavier knowing they had the intention of being with Alise and Solaria today and was pretty sure where to find them. When they entered the room he was not surprised that Adrian instantly went to Otso and hugged the wolf tightly. Nodding when he was thanked he wrapped a protective arm around his doggy and pulled him into his side.

"Okay, thank you." Alise said giving Adrian a small smile and glad he had thought of her enough to grab it but definitely not being ready for it yet. She glanced towards the door when it opened and Bryan and Otso entered the room, surprised when to see the bandages on the wolf's shoulder making her wonder what had happened. Before she could say anything though Adrian was moving over to Otso and taking him into a tight hug. "What happened to you?" She asked though she already had a feeling and that they had just not told her to make her worry or upset her anymore.

“Oh that? Eh, nothing special” Otso said with a shrug, not sure what else to say without worrying her. He took a silver tipped stake to the shoulder in a bit of a feral drive to protect Bryan? “I may have gone a bit feral and gotten hurt in the process..” He said with a shy laugh, not sure how else to put it without going in more detail.

“You...feral?” Adrian raised a questioning eyebrow. He looked to Bryan wondering what in the world happened out there that could make Otso let out his own feral growl. Then again, Bryan made one before he left but thatonly made him all the more curious

Alise gave Otso a look stating she didn't quite believe him but she wasn't going to press matters even if she felt like they were doing this because she thought she was overly sensitive. Which she probably was at this point, but she didn't say anything else just got more comfortable, at least until he said he had gone a bit feral and gotten hurt in the process. "Okay. Now you two have to tell me what the hell happened." Alise said this time not going to let it get by.

"We may have run into a slight problem. To put it simply... there is more than one hunter." Bryan admitted with a small shrug though he had noticed Xavier's face fall instantly. It made more sense as to why and how they had been able to take out Shi and he just wished they had been there for the wolf. Suddenly he wasn't as sure of the group he had sent to defend Otso and take the hunter out, not really sure if they would be capable of taking out not one but two hunters.

“The one hunter..was my dad. And I may have slashed open his chest when he tried to go after Bryan who defended me” Otso said shyly, reminding himself of that feral growl that still ran through his head. Bryan would have done anything to protect him..He went up against a hunter for him. It made his cheeks turn a faint pink..

“He growled twice..?” Adrian said as he turned to Bryan. The news of Otsos human father being a hunter was surprising enough and the face that Otso even fought back like that to protect Bryan. Otso looked up at Bryan when Adrian had mentioned twice..He was that mad he did that? The dies and the sound of him being so protective with that feralgrowl made his heart skip a beat

Alise was surprised not only that they had apparently engaged the hunters but that there was more than one and one of them had been Otso's father. That was... upsetting, depressing and so many more emotions all at once. It was a bit scary but she really hoped that if they had engaged them it was because they had a plan to take them out.

Adrian giving him a look made him let out a possessive growl as he leaned down to kiss his little wolf. "You better not do anything that stupid again." He told the smaller wolf. It had really pissed him off when he had been told that his little wolf had volunteered as bait, and he had used that anger and his fear of losing Otso to fuel that feral side of him when faced with the hunter. He truly would do anything to protect his wolf, and wanted to keep him safe no matter what.

“Not again...” Otso said quietly as he blushed brighter at the possessive growl in front of everyone. Otso leaned up quick and gave him a deep kiss followed by a “Love you Bryan” and a smile.

Solaria squealed at how cute it was only making Otsos face grow a deeper shade of red. Adrian chuckled at how red Otso had gotten, forgetting about his troubles for. A moment. Otso would be in safe hands with Bryan, he never had to worry about him being loved or protected

A small smirk appeared on Bryan's face when Otso flushed a light pink only for it to get darker the more that happened around him from the deep kiss they shared to Solaria squealing. Running his fingers through the little wolf's hair a bright smile appeared on his face, "Adorable as always when you blush." After visiting with the others for a little while he scooped Otos up and put him over his shoulder, "Now let's head back to my room." He purred before he was leaving the room not giving Otso a chance to object.

Otso let out a tiny squeak of surprise when he suddenly found himself over Bryans shoulders in front of everyone. He tried covering his face but there was no point as his blush was most likely evident through his hands. Otso soon watched as they approached Bryans room, squeezing the others butt. “Am I being put down now Master..?” He said with a small chuckle

Bryan let out a soft chuckle when Otso asked if he was being put down now, "I don't think so pet." He growled. There was absolutely no way he was putting hi pet down anytime soon, the arm around Otso tightened to show this as well. For awhile he did just carry him around the room as he was doing a few things, but eventually he moved over to the bed. Putting Otso down he was quick to move over him, pressing the wolf against the bed as he leaned down and was kissing his neck. "Mine!" He growled.