An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Marcus thoroughly enjoyed having Tsuki to himself, the other wolf was perfect for him in the sense that while they were similar in many ways they were different in plenty as well. There was a side of him that only Tsuki seemed to bring forward, a side he was more than eager to show him and express. That translated even now as he was quick to move his hips thrusting into the wolf after entering him, wanting to see even more of his cute expressions and hear those lovely sounds. Vince smirked up at Taiyo as he felt the other's hands knitting themselves in his hair, this just encouraged him to keep sucking and licking the wolf's length. Swirling his tongue around it, humming happily as he was bobbing his head and thoroughly enjoying it.

"No not questioning. I know you can't!" Kaine called behind him as he laughed and was swimming away from his husband. It was too much fun to tease him and it felt like forever since he had been able to tease him like this. Especially where they could run around or in this case swim around and have some fun. They could run through the coven house but they risked not just running into other people but also breaking something, any of those things doing nothing but getting them into trouble.

A small smile appeared when Shi returned to being quiet and had just nodded in response. Alise loved every side of her handsome wolf even the quiet side of him and didn't mind in the least that he had gone back to being quiet in some ways. It was part of him and it wasn't like she expected that to go away. Making it to the pack house she lead the way upstairs and to Shi's bedroom moving towards the closet as she gave him a small smile. "Why not help me pick out what shirts you want to take over to the house."

It was cute how red Otso's face had gotten and Bryan was enjoying their kiss as he felt the little wolf's arms wrapping around his waist. It just made him hold the other closer to him before he shifted them so their weight was centered in the middle of the paddle boat and Otso was in his lap. A small smirk appearing when the kiss broke as he looked down at the other, "You're far too cute like this my sexy little wolf." He purred.

Tsuki purred happily, his ears twitching around like mad. For now, he forgot about all the trouble his brother caused him for being so open about his kinks and such. Right now, Marcus was making him feel too damn good to even think straight! Taiyo was letting our quiet growl, enjoying the attention. He pushed the others head further down before letting up, almost hitting his peak already. It was hard to hold back when he was riled up..

“Hey!” Tenmo laughed as he went swimming after Kaine. After all the emotional turmoil of recent days, it was nice to just be playful and splash around with his husband. He took some water in his mouth, spitting it in his direction with a splash of water also aimed at him. He quickly swam away with a laugh.

Shi looked around, realizing how long it had been since he stepped inside. Last time he was in this room, he was still An emotional mess about thinking of proposing to her. He was sleeping over the coven house when this all happened and it felt weird to be back at the pack house. Shi looked through his drawers, making sure he had enough clean clothes to leave at the other house. “Good..” He said with a small nod, making sure he took the photo of his parents on his bedside and the second copy the engagement picture he never got to see printed. “I look happy..” He said quietly with the smallest smile as he ran a thumb over the others face.

“You are so lucky I don’t push you overboard!” Otso said as his red face remained prominent in his cheeks. He gave him the tiniest playful shove with a small laugh. He loved sharing intimate moments like this and glad one of his dreams finally came true.

The wolf's reactions were quite cute and appealing to Marcus, which just encouraged him to give Tsuki what he had wanted and practically begged for. The pleasure thrumming through him as well was just an added bonus right now. Leaning down he continued to nip roughly at the wolf's neck and shoulder, moving to his chest occasionally. Vince kept his gaze on Taiyo as the wolf pushed his head further down forcing more of his length into his mouth and throat, groaning around the length. He made sure to continue to take him fully even when his head was released. Able to feel that Taiyo was getting close to his release and not yet ready to let the wolf have it he pulled back. Kissing the tip as he smirked up at Taiyo, "I'm sorry, were you close?" Vince asked teasingly.

Kaine couldn't help but enjoy teasing his husband even like this as they swam around. It was not surprising that Tenmo caught up with him and splashed him with water both with his hands and from spitting it at him. This just caused the vampire to laugh more before he was swimming after Tenmo this time. Being able to be this carefree and have fun was amazing and Kaine was thoroughly enjoying the freedom. Catching his husband his arms wrapped around him and he kissed the back of the wolf's neck. "I love you, my handsome and sexy husband." He purred in Tenmo's ear.

"You really do." Alise smiled looking at the picture and remembering that day. It was still one of the best days of her life, though currently the best day was getting Shi back after thinking he was dead. After they had gotten him some clean clothes and packed the pictures she leaned up and gave him a kiss. "Is there anything else you want from here to have at the coven house?" She asked wanting to make sure they had everything he wanted and needed to be happy and comfortable back at the coven house.

"You won't push me overboard because you know it will just make you blush even more when I pull myself soaking wet back onto the boat." Bryan teased Otso nuzzling the other's neck with a smirk. Knowing that if Otso really did it would just cause his sexy little wolf to become even more embarrassed. "Especially since I'd then have to strip out of some of my soaked clothing..." Bryan purred in the wolf's ear teasingly.

Tsuki purred happily at the rough biting, eager to keep going with the touches. He was so close and dug his nails further I got eh others back. His ears twitched in pleasure as he nipped along whatever skin he could reach. Meanwhile, Taiyo felt like he was ready to burst! He let out a low growl of annoyance when the other took his mouth off him just at the height of his pleasure. His ears twitched a bit as he wanted him to get back to touching him

When was the last time they got to enjoy themselves like this? It feels like a lifetime even if it was only a short while. He splashed about happily, letting Kaine catch up to him. “I love you my sexy vampire” Tenmo purred, holding him close as he remained afloat in the water.

Shi smiled softly before delicately putting the frame to be brought to the coven house. He felt like he would spend more time there as of late with wedding planning and Kai on the way. He wanted to make sure she wasn’t going nuts moving and was in her own room. Shi looked around one last time for anything he had forgotten, shaking his head

Otso coughed quietly and looked off in another direction to hide his blush...knowing it was true. He could already see a soaked Bryan climbing back into the boat and needing to take off all his clothes. He let out a quiet purr at the idea before he looked down in sheer embarrassment

Marcus growled at the feeling of the wolf's nails digger deeper into his back but he didn't mind either as it just encouraged him to keep up the pace and keep nipping roughly at the wolf's body. Tsuki seemed to only have positive reactions to his action and he could feel that the wolf was incredibly close to his release. Marcus himself was extremely close himself giving a few more thrusts before he reached his own climax, he kept his hips moving and nipped even rougher in a few places drawing little beads of blood to the surface until Tsuki also came. Vince smirked when Taiyo let out a low grown of annoyance, noticing the way he looked him at him. Leaning forward he licked up the other's length teasingly slow, his smirk remaining until he finished. "Would you like me to continue?" He teasingly asked already knowing that Taiyo wanted him to continue.

"I love my sexy wolf." Kaine purred resting over the floating wolf and enjoying being close to him. It was nice to be able to relax like this and really enjoy each other's company but Kaine was looking forward to their second honeymoon as well. "When we get home tonight or some time tomorrow we should start planning our second honeymoon. That way once the date for Alise and Shi's wedding is announced we can book our trip for after it. Either after the whole wedding or the next day." Kaine suggested.

Receiving a shake of his head to indicate that he did not need anything else she smiled and took his hand and lead him from the room grabbing the bag as they passed it. As they walked she enjoyed being close to him and having him there, knowing she was going to appreciate every second she had with Shi even more than she did before. And she had definitely enjoyed and appreciated every moment before. "My wolf is so handsome." She mused as they walked wanting Shi to know that to her he still was and always would be handsome.

The response Otso gave made him laugh knowing that his little wolf was imagining him soaked pulling himself back on board and stripping out of his wet clothes so they could dry. How red his face was proved it as well as Otso not being able to look at him at the moment. Purring he reached out and pulled the wolf's chin up a smirk on his face when their eyes met, "My little wolf is imagining it isn't he? Liking the idea of me being soaked and pulling myself out of the water. Then stripping... one piece of clothing at a time until I'm not wearing anything at all." He whispered.

Tsuki growled loudly in pleasure at feeling the other bit so roughly into him. It triggered his own climax at feeling the other repeatedly roughly nipping him. He breathed heavily as he was quick to pull down Marcus into a passionate kiss. Tsukis eats twitched in further annoyance, groaning at the pleasure of the others tongue on him.

Tenmo hums quietly in agreement at the others suggestion for second honeymoon planning. “Sounds good, and I would want it after their wedding is over. I would want to make sure I get some rest before we would travel. This wedding is going to be huge for Shi a time least. Definitely one that Is the perfect symbol of the merger besides ours which is the top” He chuckled. A vampire hating werewolf getting married to a vampire, that shows how far they had all come

Shi tried to hide a tiny face at being called handsome, but a slow wagging tail gave him away. She really was too perfect for him..He thought and was going to cherish every moment. “What season would you want the wedding in? It’s early winter now..” He said, wondering if Alsie had a preferred season she would want to get married in.

Otso could feel the others hand on his chinc pulling him back into his gaze. Bryan repeated what he was thinking right to him in that sexy whisper and smirk. “You’re awful..” He said quietly as he gently bit his bottom lip. That smooth tone body..his hands slowly removing the clothes that cling to his wet skin.

Marcus was more than eager to return the passionate kiss that he was pulled into, leaning into it and pressing himself even closer to the wolf. It was easy for Marcus to decide that he definitely really liked Tsuki, the wolf was attractive and brought out a more dominant side of him. At the same time they were similar enough for Marcus not to feel pressured about anything that happened between them. Vince noticed the way Taiyo's ears were twitching in annoyance but he just kept teasing him, licking slowly up his length and enjoying how the other was responding. It wasn't like he really teased the wolf often, and after the way he had embarrassed Tsuki and teased his twin Vince felt that Taiyo deserved it.

"No matter what happens you'll always say ours is the top." Kaine mused knowing that Tenmo like himself was heavily biased in this regards. Relaxing against the other as they both were floating there nuzzling his wolf's neck a smile on his face, everything feeling perfect right now. "You're comfy even in water." He mused as he tilted his head back enough to look up at his wolf before his smile turned to a smirk. "Now! Let's get our butts inside the house and make a nice meal. I'm starving!" With that Kaine was pulling away and swimming off towards the shore more than happy to be able to go back inside their own home and cook again.

It was the slow wagging of Shi's tail that showed he liked it when she called him handsome even if he seemed to be trying to hide it any other way. This just made it all the more adorable to Alise who was used to looking for such reactions to tell her what she wanted to know about him. "Hmm... I think... mid winter? It'd be lovely for us to have a winter wedding, that and I don't think I could wait until spring." Alise admitted with a smile.

"You make it easy." Bryan purred leaning down to kiss the wolf's neck and smiling at him. "Maybe next time though. It would be quite odd for me to return to shore with still damp clothes that I would have to put back on so I'm not running around town naked in winter. It'd be cause for concern to the human we rented the boat from." Bryan mused.

Taiyo groaned in more annoyance, his wolf ears twitching even more at the others teasing. He let out a quiet growl that said “Are you going to fuck me yet...? You’re driving me crazy” He said as he just wanted to be plowed with how much he was being teased. Even Tsuki was getting further than him, who looked like he was thoroughly enjoying himself after already having finished a round.

“Of course it is, bias or not. If it weren’t for us trying to get together, none of this would have come to light. We wouldn’t have found out Adrian and Xavier were lovers and got married even if before us, no one would be together or married. Ours is the best” Tenmo purred with a small chuckle, kissing his cheek. Tenmo loves the dies of going back to their house, swimming back to shore and shaking himself dry.

-Honestly I cant either. I need to be married to my snowy angel sooner than later- Shi typed, too busy thinking of how beautiful she would look to speak. Wherever she got or made the dress..wow..Shi kept thinking as his tail wagged a tiny bit faster before he managed to calm it. She would truly be a snow angel walking down the aisle to him..It would be perfect

“Thankfully the way we are dressed it’s at least not too odd to be out on swan boats. Romantic to look at the snow covered trees from the middle of the lake” Otso said with a small purr as his neck was kissed. “You are incredibly sexy you know that?” He purred again with a small laugh, resting his head on the others chest

"I don't know... I'm kind of liking this side of you." Vince teased as he licked up the other's length again before pressing a kiss to his tip. It was easy for Vince to see that Taiyo was definitely being driven crazy, he didn't need the wolf to tell him that. Unfortunately for Taiyo, Vince very much liked the sight of this and actually had no interest whatsoever in ending it anytime soon. Teasing him like this and driving the wolf crazy seemed to be something he enjoyed and maybe something he'd have to do more frequently.

"Huh... I never thought of it like that but you're right. Adrian and Xavier never would have gotten back together if it wasn't for us. They'd still be fighting and blaming the other for how things had ended between them when all they really needed to do was talk it over... or... argue about it?" Kaine mused as he thought about that night between them. It had seemed like a lost cause but Adrian had ended up crying and they had both ended up in love again after getting the arguing out of the way and their hurt feelings in the open. Getting back to shore he pulled his boxers back on but was otherwise running towards the house in nothing but since he didn't want to put the rest of his clothes on and get them soaked. Smirking as he was running through the trees before he was darting through the front door.

"I'm glad we are both on the same page there." She mused with a smile before she was happily leaning over to kiss his cheek. "Since it's a winter wedding we could incorporate the season into our wedding too. We both do really like this time of year." Alise said happy that if they could get married any time it was now. They had both expressed how they liked the snow and winter previously to each other, so it seemed fitting that this was when they would end up marrying each other as well.

"Well... it won't be if neither of us come back wet anyway." Bryan laughed unable to stop teasing Otso quite yet. "Am I?" He teased leaning forward to kiss Otso once more a bright smile on his face. "I love hearing you tell me how incredibly handsome I am. I for one thing you're stunningly gorgeous." He purred in the wolf's ear. Otso really was the best guy for him, wolf or not. They were perfect for one another it seemed, and he loved the little wolf. Happy to be able to call him his boyfriend and have the wolf sleeping beside him at night.

Taiyo growled more at the others teasing words, feeling the others tongue graze along him in an equally teasing way. “Don’t make me pin your down..” He said in a low growl as his body was going nuts. It needed relief that he wasn’t being given and the pleasure was making him go mad!

“I suppose they argued about it and then old feelings surfaced when Father cried?” Tenmo said with a small shrug. “I can only imagine how they were when they were in love and how things went south..but I am glad we got them together again. And now there’s a child on the way, how amazing is that? I hope for Shis and Alises sake it grows up healthy. I don’t think Shi can handle anymore loss..” He said before changing the topic when the other ran off. “Get back here..!@ he laughed as he chased after him.

“Sounds perfect..” Shi said with a soft smile, hoping he could get enough strength to carry her without too much effort. It would be easier with both arms to carry her with the weight distribution and the baby. He could t wait to marry his snow angel, wanting the planning over and done with. “I want Otso to walk me down the aisle..He helped me find you..” He said with a quiet purr. Otso loved weddings and may not get one of his own, he wanted to give him that honor.

Otso purred happily even if his cheeks were showing how embarrassed and flattered he was. He gave the other another deep kiss as he started to paddle their way back to shore. He saw a few white flakes coming down as he towed, looking up and seeing snow. Even more romantic...! He thought to himself.

"Always so demanding." Vince mused though it was clear he still had no intention of giving in. "Not to mention I'm already between you and a wall. I'd have a much easier time pinning you down then you would me." He teased the wolf with a clear smirk on his face. Vince was close enough to the wall that all he had to do was move his arm back a little and his elbow would touch it, his feet already pressed flat against it. This made him feel pretty good that Taiyo would have a rough time pinning him down when he was already in a sense pinned. Though... he had to admit he was a bit interested to see if he'd even attempt it.

"Crying can bring out a gentler side in people." Kaine agreed with a nod knowing that Adrian crying could have been exactly what had melted Xavier's otherwise icey heart and had brought his love forward again. "I'm sure he will be. He has a vampire mother after all, if he ends up being half vampire then he'll be immune to most if not gain our complete immunity to illnesses." He added with a small smirk. it was definitely one of the awesome things about being a vampire. As he was darting towards the house and inside he heard Tenmo calling after him to get back there which only made him laugh harder. "You'll have to catch me!" He called over his shoulder darting through the front door rather quickly.

As they walked she heard Shi mention that he wanted Otso to be the one to walk her down the aisle, mentioning that he had helped him find her. This made a thoughtful look cross her face, "You have a point. Otso is the reason we met, and it would probably mean a lot to him. It's really sweet of you to think of him like that." She admitted giving Shi a loving look. "I'll ask him too when we see him next." Alise promised knowing that it would probably mean a lot to him. That and she didn't have anyone too otherwise, she figured that Xavier or even Adrian could, but that would be quite awkward to have either of them do so. It'd be really touching if it was Otso though, and she still had to mention the idea of designing and making her wedding dress too.

Making their way back to shore he started to notice the flakes of snow falling from the sky making him chuckle softly. Shaking his head he turned his attention towards his cute little wolf who was looking absolutely adorable like he always did. After reaching shore he stepped out of the boat and helped Otso out of it before he was leaning down to kiss him again flashing a large smile. "Let's head back to the house, shall we? Or did my cute little wolf want to go out on his hunt before we head home?" Bryan wanted to make sure he gave Otso the chance to hunt and wasn't depriving him of anything.

Taiyo growled quietly at the state he was being left in. He didn’t care if Tsuki got a kick out of this, he was left at such a high point of pleasure and needed his relief. He was not going to resort to begging to do it either..Taiyo thought to himself. He reached down and moved to try and tackle the other or pin him in the hopes of taking the advantage.

Tenmo laughed as he finally reached the house and ran through the front door. “I’m coming for you~!l He called out with a laugh as he went to chase him down. Tenmo went searching for him, finding Kaine in another room. “Ha!” He said, pounding on him with a giggle

“He will accept..no doubt” Shi said with a small nod of his head. Otso would love to be a part of any wedding, especially his. He had a feeling Otso would be even happier knowing he can walk down an aisle at least one, even if it wasn’t his own wedding. While he didn’t see Bryan ever proposing or wanting to get married, Otso would at least have that experience of the aisle. Shi hoped he could give him the wedding day experience he may never get..but he hopes Otso would one day, even if he had to help immensely

Otso looked up at the falling snow happily when they finally got out of the boat. He was kissed, smiling softly as his turned his gaze back to Bryan. “A hunt sounds good right now” He grinned, eager to get out there and go hunting again. He definitely knew he wanted a rabbit this time, wanting to go chase something and get his energy out

A small smirk was planted firmly on Vince's face when Taiyo growled again, though he was surprised when the wolf suddenly reached towards him and seemed to try to tackle him. Knocking him back the few inches between him and the wall before they were tumbling around on the floor and Vince let out a deep growl. Not about to let Taiyo pin him so easily, especially since he was thoroughly enjoying teasing him.

"Gotta find me!" Kaine called as he was darting through the house to find somewhere to hide on his handsome wolf. Finding a spot he was sure would be perfect and giggling softly to himself that he had managed to even make it this far without Tenmo having caught up to him. Tenmo ended up finding him quicker than he would have originally thought and let out a surprised squeak when his husband pounced on him. Laughing as they hit the floor, "I keep forgetting how great that nose of yours is!" Kaine laughed poking the other's nose. Knowing that it had probably helped Tenmo find him, even if it wasn't the only thing that had probably done so.

"You're right." Alise mused positive that she would accept it as well. It would be great though, and she had to admit that with the way things seemed to be going it'd be the closest Otso would be getting to walking down the aisle of his own wedding. It made her feel a bit bad that he of all people had ended up with someone who had no interest in marriage or taking such a step. "I wonder if anyone would ever be able to convince Bryan to propose..." Alise said softly thinking more out loud.

"Great." Bryan said with a small smile changing their course towards the woods so that Otso could hunt. After walking for a bit and sure that they were a good distance in he leaned over to give him a kiss a bright smile on his face. "Go do your hunt cutie." He whispered with a bright smile.

Taiyo let our a quiet growl when he other had him pinned on the floor. He let out a quiet growl, folding his ears over in submission with a quiet growl. Damn..Vince was strong and had a bit of alpha dominance in him..He thought to himself as he he remained laying on the floor.

?Its your scent..I would known and track it to the ends of the earth? Tenmo said with a small purr. He leaned down to give him a quick kiss before simply laying on the floor beside him. It felt nice to be goofy and carefree, no worries to speak of for the moment.

?I may or may not be hoping Bryan changes his mind because I..may like him a lot to see him marrying Otso? Shi looked away in embarrassment at admitting out loud such a thing. He knew he mentioned it to Alise a few days ago when they were teasing Bryan but he did admire Bryan for being able to make him happy. It was another reason he wanted him to walk him...He wanted to give him that experience. Give him the chance to say he walked down the aisle even if it wasn?t in the sense he imagined. ?Bryan seems set in his ways..it would need lots of convincing..?

Otso smiled warmly when he got a kiss once they were deep enough in the woods. He went into his wolf form and started into the trees. All was quiet for what seemed like a solid minute, followed by a blur of rabbit fur followed by Otso chasing the rabbit around. It went on for awhile before he finally got his catch, happy he still got it

Vince let a large smile appear on his face when he had pinned Taiyo to the floor beneath him, the wolf submitting making him all the more please. "Now I believe you owe me an apology for trying to pin me." He purred, reaching down to poke the other's hard length. "Make it a really good apology and I'll be more than happy to take care of your little problem." Vince added.

"How sweet." Kaine purred as he shifted to lay against Tenmo. Wrapping an arm around the wolf and snuggling up to him happily. Not even caring that they were on the floor, finding any moment he had to spend with him completely perfect. "I know we originally came back so I could make us something to eat... but I'd much rather lie here with you." Kaine admitted with a small smile.

"He's really growing on you, huh?" Alise teased Shi nudging him gently. Though she was glad that he wasn't as hostile towards Bryan anymore, especially since he really did seem to make Otso really happy. "Well... he has been around for a really long time. That definitely tends to make people especially vampires stuck in their ways. Getting Bryan to change his mind and propose won't be easy. But... I don't think it will be impossible either. We could use our wedding and Otso walking me down the aisle as a way to show Bryan what he's missing if he doesn't marry him." Alise suggested thinking that it was their best shot in getting Bryan to change his mind. Granted it would also probably take more than that as well.

Bryan smiled as he watched Otso take off after the rabbit a soft laugh escaping him. Watching Otso chance the rabbit around before finally catching it, moving towards him he reached down carefully to give the wolf a gentle pet. "You're so cute. My good little wolf." He murmured before he was glancing around the woods. It was a lovely place to spend time, it was beautiful and peaceful.

That dick...that sexy sexy dick..Taiyo thought to himself as he looked up at the other. He let out a quiet growl at the others demands but his body betrayed him. He was begging for Vince’s touch and he needed it so badly! “I’m sorry..please I need you so bad...” Taiyo begged sweetly, feeling like he could burst.

“There will be plenty of time to eat..for now let’s jsut relax” Tenmo smiled as he looked to the man snuggled at his side. He held the other close, staring up at the ceiling. He peppered the others head with kisses every once in awhile, happy and content with his life. They were going on a second honey moon soon and things couldn’t be more perfect

Shi let out a low grumble but knew Alise was right. It certainly helped Otso had fallen for him and was with him or he may not be as gentle in his friendliness with the vampire. “I like that idea..might be the only one we have right now. Jealousy might not work, just get him mad but I don’t know. Someone flirts with him and tries to woo him, Bryan gets all possessive? You know him better than I do but I don’t think it would work” He shrugged but figured the image should they put in his head before plus seeing him walking down the aisle might give him at least a small nudge.

Otso purred happily when he was pet gently on his back. He made a quick meal of the rabbit, digging a small hole to bury whatever was left. He turned back into his human form with a small lick of his lips. “Much better..” He smiled, hugging the other. “All the snow in your hair makes you look like a winter prince” He chuckled

Vince smirked when Taiyo gave in and begged so sweetly, it really was perfect and he loved to hear it. Especially with how sincere his apology seemed to be which just made him more willing to give the wolf what he had been wanting. "Will do, sexy. Hopefully this little experience has taught you something in behaving yourself." Vince purred in response leaning down to catch the wolf's lips in a deep and passionate kiss. When their lips parted he moved down his body and spread the wolf's legs, taking some time to prep him before he was sinking into the wolf knowing that Taiyo really just wanted him to hurry so he could get his release but Vince had no interest in rushing things and hurting him.

"Sounds good." Kaine mused as he snuggled into the other's side more. Feeling Tenmo pepper ihs head with kisses once in awhile made a permanent smile appear on his face, his eyes drifting shut as he nudged into the wolf's side. "Things really couldn't be more perfect." He murmured. His hand was drawing little patters on his husband's torso and he was thinking about all of the fun they were going to have on their second honeymoon, and actual honeymoon. "You know... when we get back from our second honeymoon we should make a point of trying to get Adrian and Xavier to do the same. They never really got a special honeymoon that let them travel either." Kaine suggested.

"For now at least." Alise sighed as they made their way back up to her room. "Otso will have fun and be really happy to walk me down the aisle and won't be any wiser to our plan." Even if they were being sneaky it was needed if they were going to get Bryan to break away from his ways and marry Otso. Alise really wanted the small wolf to be happy and get the wedding he wanted despite saying it was okay if they didn't get married. Deep down she knew it would really hurt him to completely sacrifice it and not get married to Bryan, and she didn't want it to be something he had to sacrifice. So, they would just have to do everything they could to get Bryan to make the proposal.

"I'm glad." Bryan mused when Otso told him 'much better' glad that he had enjoyed his hunt and was feeling better. It was definitely cute to watch his wolf chase down a rabbit and he could honestly watch him do so again and again without it ever getting old. The comment about the snow in his hair made a small smirk appear, "Is there any time you don't think I look like some sort of prince?" He asked curiously. Leaning down to catch the wolf's lips in a deep kiss, when they broke a teasing look crossed his face. "Besides, if I'm a prince wouldn't that make you my princess?" He purred.

Taiyo let our a small growl at the mention of behaving himself. His growl was interrupted by a the others deep kiss, groaning happily as he calmed down. He growled more in pleasure when the other finally enter him, even if he wasn’t as fast as he would have liked. Tsuki has left the room with Marcus, leaving them to their devices.

Tenmo turned his head toward Kaine when he mentioned Adrian and Xavier going on their own second honeymoon. “They never really get the chance to being the leaders..That would be nice. We will be leaders while they are gone I would assume. And Shi with Alise can help watch over Solaria. I’m sure they would like that..give him more daddy practice” He chuckled with a big grin.

“He wouldn’t know what we were doing agreed” Shi said with a small nod of his head. “Sneaky but puts the image in his head..If he asks for help..I will help and you too?” Shi asked Alose, wanting to see if they could make this happen. While otso didn’t seem to mind if Bryan didn’t, he knew Otso always wanted to have a wedding. Seeing him willing to give it up for the love of his life was a bittersweet thought.

“No, you got me there” Otso said with a small smile, wrapping his arms around the others waist. Otso purred happy against the others lips, loving the others kiss. “I suppose so doesn’t it my ice prince?” He purred teasingly, playing with a few strands of snow covered hair

Vince found it quite adorable that Taiyo still seemed to be trying to show some dominance by growling when he had mentioned the wolf behaving himself. But he was quick to silence it with the deep kiss wanting to reinforce to his wolf that he was in charge here. The feeling of Taiyo around him had a pleasured moan escaping him, dipping his head down to kiss and nip the wolf's neck as his thrusts picked up their pace and force knowing what Taiyo wanted. After being so sweet and begging the way he had wanted Vince felt as though Taiyo deserved this.

"Exactly." Kaine replied with a bright smile. Being their leaders meant that Xavier and Adrian had missed out on a proper honeymoon, granted they had as well but for a different reason. Giving them this chance while they all took over Solaria's care would be the best gift they could give the pair. "Not to mention it makes Adrian and Xavier my Dad's now as well and they really do deserve the time away and time for just each other with no worrying about the pack, coven or Solaria." Kaine added. "Oh I'm sure! It will be cute to see Shi with Solaria and she really does like him!"

"Of course!" Alise agreed with a smile. They would both help Bryan with the proposal and anything else he would need help with if he decided to propose to Otso. She really hoped that they would be able to get Bryan to propose, and if not at least they will have given it their best shot.

Bryan smiled at his little wolf running his fingers through the other's hair when Otso admitted that he always saw him as his prince. Of course, Bryan knew that already but he liked hearing Otso admit it too. "That it does, my little princess." Bryan purred leaning down to kiss Otso once more. "You know... I think I've heard Tenmo call Kaine his princess too." Bryan mused giving Otso a gentle nudge. "You two can be little princesses together." He teased.

Taiyo was quick to be silenced when he was kissed, letting himself submit under the other. He was surprised someone took the charge from him in such a way but he was so desperate for this attention he did not care! He growled happily, nails digging into the others back as he could hear the tiny tinkle of his piercings moving with the force he was thrusted into.

“She will like that..She didn’t get a proper chance last time and she will want his company. I don’t know why she stared liking him so much but she is a good kid. Shi seemed to warm up to her so I’m sure he would t mind a few days or more of watching her. Worse case scenario, Otso will be there for a supportive hand with Alsis being pregnant and Shi with one arm. They are in good hands” Tenmo nodded

“If he eventually does, I’m sure Bryan wouldn’t go extravagant with it but hey, he might go all the more so because he will be shy and it might distract him? Hey, won’t know until it happens. I’m sure Otso will wear a white suit with it being a winter wedding..truly add to the bride image” Shi shook his head with a small smile

“Princesses of the wolves, all shall kneel before us!” Otso laughed, the pink rising in his cheeks. He was having too much fun and Bryan really did look gorgeous with little snowflakes dotted throughout his hair. He leaned up to give him another tender kiss, still keeping the other in his arms

Vince growled when he felt the nails digging into his back, pressing back against it as he continued with his pace. Kissing the wolf's neck and chest before catching his lips in a deep kiss again. He could feel his climax approaching but was determined not to allow it until Taiyo had reached his own climax. "Such a handsome little wolf." He growled in Taiyo's ear before letting out a very pleased pur.

"You're right. We should discuss it with Adrian and Xavier later. Maybe... have the three of them over for dinner? We have yet to have a family dinner in the house, or really at all." Kaine suggested. Since Adrian and Xavier were technically his father-in-laws he felt the need to have them over for dinner, and Solaria too of course. It would be the perfect time for them to bring up the topic of the pair going on their second honeymoon while also letting Adrian and Xavier know they thought they should do the same too. Clearly not at the same time, since they would have to be there to cover and lead when they left, but it was still something they could start to plan.

"You can say shy again. I'm sure Bryan will be an absolute mess when or if he ever proposes." She admitted wanting to be completely honest with him. The mention of Otso wearing a white suit for the wedding made a large smile appear, "I'll definitely have to make sure he does so! When they get back maybe... you could keep Bryan occupied for a few while I speak with Otso? Ask him to walk me down the aisle and discuss my dress?" Alise asked wondering if Shi would be okay with being alone with Bryan for a bit.

Bryan couldn't help but laugh, arms wrapping around the smaller figure and keeping him held close. "I love my gorgeous princess." Bryan whispered returning the tender kiss he was given. "I think I'm going to have a lot of fun running around calling you my princess." He said happily. After a moment he picked the wolf up in his arms bridal style before he was walking back towards the coven house.

Man Vince had to have the sexiest growl ever! Taiyo couldn’t get over how much he loved the side tha tcould so easily take control over him and reel him in, it pushing his pleasure over the edge. The growl in his ear ended up being too much, his ears twitching as his release spilled out of him. He huffed heavily as he finally got the relief he needed.

“I think they would both like that, I think we can be trusted long enough to keep things in check while they are gone. We have proven ourselves a million times over” Tenmo nodded with another soft kiss. “A family dinner sounds perfect, I do want to spend more time with my father and sister, and Xavier of course!” He smiled, wondering what he should now make for all 5 of them.

“He would! I would love to see the look on his face” Shi smirked at the idea of the tough vampire a blubbering mess proposing to Otso. “It would be better coming from you I’m sure, he wouldn’t suspect anything if you told him to wear white” He said with a small nod. It would be weird if he brought it up, but she could make up some reason to wear a white one for the winter wedding.

Otso chuckled at being called his princess, now one of many nicknames he was called by the other. He did not mind it one bit! He giggled when he was picked up bridal style, wrapping his arms around the others neck. He nuzzled into the others chest, loving being carried by the other

The wolf's release couldn't have come at a better time, just when Vince had been so sure he wouldn't be able to hold his own back anymore Taiyo was climaxing beneath him. Vince gave a couple more thrusts before releasing as well as groaning softly as he let his head fall forward, kissing the other's shoulder. After a moment he was pully away, lying down on the floor beside Taiyo and stretching his limbs. "You're really cute when you're desperate." He managed to tease the wolf giving him a playful nudge before his eyes were drifting shut.

"That we have!" Kaine agreed with a laugh. They had definitely shown they could handle leading the pack and the coven for a little while so the two of them could go on their second honeymoon. And with Shi, Alise and Otso to help take care of Solaria there was no reason for Adrian and Xavier not to want to do this either. "Great!" He happily responded glad that Tenmo thought a family dinner would be a great idea.

Alise was amused by Shi, knowing that her sexy wolf would love to see Bryan a mess while trying to propose. There was that chance they would see it, though she personally had to admit she wasn't sure if she could handle seeing him like that. Just because it went against everything she knew about him and would be really weird for her to witness. "Exactly! I'll have an easier time getting him to wear white for the wedding. I'll just tell him it's to fit into our wedding theme of a winter wonderland." She mused.

As they walked he enjoyed having his little wolf in his arms, a small smile on his face. It didn't take them long at all to make their way back to the coven house, though instead of putting Otso down he just shifted him into his left arm so he could open the door. Not yet wanting to put him down and enjoying their close contact.

Taiyo groaned embarrassed, a blush that could rival Otsos showing up on his cheeks. “Shut up..” He groaned in more embarrassment, playing shoving the man beside him. Things could not have worked out more perfectly and he did love the moment they had. It was weird to be so submissive as he was, needing to resort to begging and apologizes. But..it was still good..

“Did you want to tonight? Or do you think we should wait until tomorrow? We better make sure once the wedding date is announced, we have a room ready for her. Help Shi and Alise our with getting it ready? And anything she needs for her school and all that” Tenmo smiled, excited to spend the quality time with her. He was still excited about a second honeymoon and was riding the happiness

“That’s true..He wouldn’t question it. Probably think it was all romantic and cute and shit. Then he will get right into making your wedding dress and want to help bake the cake and such. That is kind of his thing” Shi said with a small chuckle. Either way he was happy Otso would be a part of it, even if he didn’t realize a secondary objective to his participation.

Otso has used up a lot of energy chasing the rabbit, happy to have gone out on a hunt for the first time in a long time after the events of the last few days. It caught up with him, closing his eyes and nuzzling into the others warmth. He couldn’t hadd to not simply fall asleep right there

"Aww! But you're acting so cute!" Vince continued to tease a small smirk appearing on his face as he nudged the wolf again. Shifting he propped himself up on his elbow and smiled down at the lovely wolf, "I for one think you look absolutely adorable when you're all desperate and needy!" He added. It was hard for him to stop teasing Taiyo after getting to see how cute the wolf looked not to mention the way he was blushing that very much looked like they way Otso blushed all the time.

"Hmm... maybe we should do it tomorrow? So we have more time to plan out a nice dinner?" Kaine said. As much as he would have loved to have them over tonight for dinner they could use the extra night to plan something nice for their first family dinner. Not to mention it would give Adrian, Xavier and Solaria more notice for the dinner as well instead of throwing it on them last minute. "We'll make sure there is a room ready for her." He added with a smile.

Alise couldn't help but laugh softly, "He really his a hopeless romantic. But in this case that works to our advantage." She mused before she was leaning up to give Shi a kiss. Wrapping her arms around him and resting her head on his chest once the kiss broke. "It will be a lovely wedding." To her it would be perfect, and she hoped that their plan to get Bryan to realize what he would be missing by not proposing to Otso would work.

Bryan noticed the little wolf had fallen asleep in his arms making him chuckle softly as he carried him through the coven house and up to his room. Pulling his blankets back he set his cute wolf in the bed before he was slipping in beside him and pulling the covers over them. Holding Otso against his side as he laid there with a small smile on his face, thinking about how absolutely perfect this whole situation was.