An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Cuddling with the cute wolf she let her eyes drift shut and pulled the blanket over them, figuring they could both use a nap. It had felt like forever since she had been able to sleep with Shi beside her, and she was more than eager to take full advantage of this moment. After that she figured they could probably get in the tub and clean up before seeing how Shi felt about facing everyone else. Right now she was going to selfishly keep him all to herself.

Seeing how Otso instantly turned red and his tail and ears folded down told him that his little wolf was more than aware what the two had talked to him about. "Yes, but that's not why I mentioned it." Bryan said as he cupped the little wolf's face between his hands a small smile on his face. "Love, what is marriage to you?" He asked wanting to know what marriage meant to Otso, how important it really was to him.

Shis eyes remained shut, falling asleep against her stomach. Her warmth..It could easily lull him to sleep after all he had been through. He wanted as much time the two of them alone as possible until he would get swamped by the others. Just him and Alise for now..

Otso went even redder when Bryan asked him what marriage meant to him. It took him a moment to even form words. “W-well..a marriage represents the strong bond between two people..I guess in a legal sense more than anything but..” Otso stumbles over his words in embarrassment. “Marriages are a special day where..two people who love each other..seal their bond. I mean..people don’t have to do it..but..its..special” It was hard for him to speak about it in front of Bryan with ease but marriages were a wonderful and beautiful occassion

It was easy for Alise to fall asleep after Shi had, just so happy to have him back. Words really couldn't express how happy she was, and she felt like she would never be able to show him exactly how much he meant to her. At least now they could get married though, they could seal their relationship and have a family together. As she slept her dreams revolved around that, around them and their family.

Bryan wasn't blind to how red Otso was now, listening as he tried to get it out what marriage meant to him and seeing that he seemed to be struggling to do so. It was easy for Bryan to figure it was because he was telling him, and was nervous about doing so. But this was important, what marriage meant to Otso really could be the difference between him making this choice or brushing it off thinking it was okay. Since it definitely wasn't something he'd do normally. The way Otso said people didn't have to do it but added that it's special made it all the more clear to him that this really was something the small wolf wanted. Sighing softly he leaned down and caught his lips in another kiss, "I love you, my little wolf." He murmured.

“I’m sorry I’m such a red mess..I guess thats your cute little wolf for you” Otso said with a shy laugh, trying to calm himself down. His heart was racing talking about it so openly around Bryan but he was happy to get it off his chest all the same. “I love you too my sexy vampire..” He smiled as he kissed him back. He wishes he had a cute nickname for him besides Master but figured this was okay enough.

Shi kept having nightmares of the hunters telling him Alise was Gone. Standing over her grave..knowing he would t see her again. But the nightmares are interrupted with thoughts of a tiny little child that looked like Alise running to him, a smiling Alise looking at him and kissing his cheek

"You don't need to apologize for that, you know I love it when you're a red mess." Bryan purred a small smirk appearing. Even if this was a conversation he never thought they would have he loved how red and cute his little wolf was. Making it so he may have to bring it up a few more times just to see it again and again. Running his fingers along the other's jaw he smiled down at him when the kiss broke, "You're so cute."

Otso let out a small embarrassed whimper, burying his face into Bryans chest to cover up his red face. Bryans purr and smirk didn’t help, finding those too sexy and attractive. He picked up his head again when the other ran fingers along his jawline. “Y-you’re cute too..” He said quietly, still flustered

"You're so cute when you're flustered." Bryan teased his little wolf wanting to see that more a small smirk appearing on his face. Leaning forward he kissed the top of Otso's head just before the wolf was stuttering out that he was cute too. "That's adorable." He mused thinking it was quite adorable that Otso found him cute. It didn't affect him that much other than making him incredibly happy.

“I can’t help you make me flustered..” Otso said sheepishly but still smiled warmly. Bryan made him feel all bubbly and happy even after months of being together. He nuzzled I tot he others side, wrapping his arms around the other in a small hug. “Love you lots..” He smiled

"I love you tons." Bryan murmured before he was scooping his little wolf up and moving them towards the bed, wanting to cuddle with him properly. Lying down on the bed he had Otso resting on top of him, wrapping his arms around the cute little wolf and holding him close. Eyes drifting shut as he held him, "Mine." A possessive growl following the word, he loved being able to just cuddle his wolf like this.

Otso blushes hearing Bryan say he loved him, still blushing every time he said it. He l odd being told he was loved, the feeling making him warm and fuzzy. He snuggles into the others chest, closing his eyes. “Mine..” He said with a small possessive growl of his own as he was thinking about that hunter. No one hurts my Bryan..he’s mine..

This was all perfect, resting there with his cute little wolf on his chest, and a nice quiet, peaceful space where they could just cuddle with each other. Feeling Otso snuggle into his chest made him happy and his arms tightened around him a little more before he was shifting to pull the blanket over them, a smalls mile appearing on his face as he glanced down at his little wolf. "I'm never letting you go, Otso." He murmured but he was serious. He loved this small wolf way too much to ever let him go, and for as long as he was able he would never let him go.

Otso hummed happily when he felt the warmth of the blanket envelop the both of them. Otso purred happily when Bryan told him he would never let him go, feeling all warm and fuzzy. Bryan really was the best, he knew just how to make him feel perfect. Bryan made him feel loved..he was the perfect man. He wished more people could see how perfect he was but it was like he had a side of Bryan all to himself. Bryan was his and only his..He purred happily as he closed his eyes

Bryan was just happy to lie there with Otso, so happy and content that he ended up falling asleep without realizing it. Holding the small figure against his body and nuzzling the other's head gently. When he woke up hours later his mind was still racing about the whole wedding thing, repeatedly asking himself if this was something he was ready to do. A commitment he was ready to make, and though he loved the little wolf and couldn't see himself being without him he wasn't really sure he was ready for such a step. Even if he was now aware of how special it was to Otso, some day he may be ready to propose and maybe he'd talk to Shi and Alise about it some more. But right now, he just wasn't ready to take that step. Eyes moving from the ceiling to his little wolf he smiled instantly before he reached over for the remote wanting to turn something on TV to listen too and maybe watch.

Otso stayed asleep, dreaming of Bryan and a smile gracing his face. He could imagine his wedding day now..But he knew Bryan did not seem like the type to just jump into that sort of thing. He was willing to wait for him or even if it never happened, he was still happy to be with him. Bryan was his and his alone, a wedding wasn’t going to change that. Bryan made him happy without it..Otso smiled in his sleep. He kept cuddling up to him, not wanting to wake up just yet.

Shi slowly opened his eyes, looking to Alise. He smiled softly, nuzzling her side.

It was nice for him to just relax cuddling with the sleeping figure of the small wolf. Not really minding that Otso was asleep and he wasn't, enjoying the fact that he was just able to lie there. Flicking through channels until he found a movie on that he wouldn't mind watching, Bryan made sure the blanket was still wrapped around them, keeping the smaller figure against him nice and warm. Occasionally he'd run his fingers through Otso's hair or rub his back absently.

Alise had such a nice sleep, a good sleep she hadn't had for awhile with Shi by her side. When she woke up she found that he was already awake, leaning down to kiss the top of his head. "Hey handsome." She greeted him with a bright and happy smile. Feeling almost as though what had plagued them recently hadn't happened at all, reaching down and running her fingers through his hair once more. "Let's get up and in a nice warm bath." She suggested as she continued to run her fingers through his hair.

Otso slowly started to stir, moving his head to look toward Bryan. “How Long was I out..?” Otso mumbled, relishing in the others warmth. His wolf ears twitched happily before retreating, wrapping an arm around the other. Bryan was like one soft cuddly pillow..

Shi smiled softly at her hands going through his hair again. He would never get tired of her touch going through his hair or being on him. “Sounds good..” He smiled softly, getting jog rom the bed. He stretched his arm, scratching the stump of he other.

"A few hours, but it seemed like we had both needed the naps." Bryan replied with a warm smile watching his cute wolf as his cute wolf ears twitched before disappearing. Bending down slightly to kiss the top of the other's head before he was relaxing back against the bed once more and returning his gaze to the TV and the movie playing across the screen. "Such a cuddly little wolf." He murmured softly.

Stretching Alise got out of the bed as well and smiled as she watched She who was stretching as well. She took his hand and lead him towards the bathroom more than happy to take more time to spend with just him before she knew things would get chaotic once others came to realize he was back and alive.

“I like cuddling..you’re warm and soft and mine” Otso smiled warmly, holding him tightly. He loved holding Bryan close to him, nuzzling him further. He lazily looked at the tv, running his hands on the others side. So warm..so perfect..

Shi followed close to his side, looking back and forth. He stepped into the bathroom, easily able to rip off his shirt with the one arm. He undid the button of his pants, shuffling the pants off before he turned on the water. He was able to see his reflection in the bath water, seeing how skinny he had gotten at least in comparison to his old self

"All yours." Bryan promised, not wanting to belong to anyone else. Not to mention he definitely was not about to let anyone else cuddle with him the way that he let Otso, the little wolf was definitely quite special indeed. "I love that my little wolf likes to cuddle." He purred in the other's ear a small smirk appearing on his face. "You're so cute... you know they did paint a really lovely picture of you being a blushing bride." Bryan teased lightly wanting to see the small wolf blush for him again.

Alise was taking her time undressing noticing that Shi seemed to get undressed quite well with everything considered. After she had gotten undressed she moved over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and looking down at their reflections. "I hope we can get you back to eating normally again, rebuild some of that mass you lost." She said softly a small smile on her face. "My precious wolf." Alise added before she was moving to get into the water and tugging Shi in with her.

Otso smiled happily when the other purred in his ear. He liked cuddling in general, he would have cuddled more with those brothers if things went anywhere but he felt most at ease cuddling with his Bryan. Otso turned a bright red at Bryan mentioning them talking about him as a blushing bride, burying his face into the others arm. “You’re mean..!” He mumbled, lightly whacking his chest knowing he did that on purpose.

Shi hates the way he looked, staring at his skinnier more sickly reflection in comparison to his normal self. His missing arm..He felt off and he hated it. He saw Alises reflection join him and felt a tiny bit better. “My snowy angel..” He purred, joining her in the tub

"I can't help it, you're being so cute my little wolf." Bryan purred happily. He loved the way Otso's face burned a bright red and how he buried his face in his chest in an attempt to hide it from him. Which only made a pleased hum escape him even as he was lightly wacked by the smaller wolf making him laugh softly. "But I love you, burning cheeks and all." He teased a bit more.

Happy when Shi joined her in the water she instantly grabbed the body wash and a sponge, starting to gently was the other's body. A happy smile on her face while she was doing so, humming softly to the both of them and thinking about how great things were now. She had the love of her life back, and all would be well now, as she washed his body she traced over the figure that was once quite muscular and toned now it was weak and skinny. Still she admired the body, because it was her fiance's body and that made her love it. Even if she was still intent to see him put on some more weight and become more healthy once more, determined to take care of him completely.

Otso moved his face so he could see Bryans face, despite all his teasing. “I love you too Bryan..” age smiled bashfully, his cheeks still a rosey red. He rested his head on the others chest, wrapping his arms back around the other.

Shi closed his eyes and let the others hands wash over his body. He wanted to get back into shape again, to get his old body back. It couldn’t have been that long but every day without her felt like forever. He wanted to be back to the ripped more muscular man he was, even with the loss of his arm. He felt self conscious about the way he looked, needing to reassure himself from his dark thoughts Alise didn’t care..she still loved him..she was still alive..

"It really should be a crime for you to be this adorable all the time." Bryan teased his wolf a little more after Otso had told him that he loved him too. Boy did he love hearing those words, they made his heart skip a beat before it was racing, and made him feel incredibly happy. Otso in general made him feel that way, but it seemed to intensify with his boyfriend telling him that he loved him.

As she watched him and hummed to them she became aware of how much weight he had lost. Some time had definitely passed, but she had not thought it had been that much time. Granted... she had also entered a deep depression and Alise had to admit she had rarely left her room. One day had faded into another and she had a terrible sense of night and day. So she wasn't entirely sure of just how much time had actually passed. Shaking that thought from her mind she reached for the shampoo a small smile appearing, "You know... after we thought you had died Tenmo brought your shampoo here. He thought it might help me feel better. I have to say now it was a good decision on his part." She mused thoughtfully as she was putting some in her hands before starting to wash his hair.

“If it’s a crime that I am cute, than it’s a death sentence for you for being so sexy and perfect” Otso said with a soft blush on his cheeks. He purred happily in the others chest, his tail popping out and swaying happily behind him.

“Otso has always been good with that kind of thing..making people feel better. He always wants to se people happy and is a good ear for venting and frustrations. He puts his heart out to everyone else and needed someone else to give TJ with heart to him for once” Shi said quietly as he felt the others hands in his hair. “It smells nice..and it’s..strawberry scented..” He said quietly and bashfully.

Bryan chuckled when Otso spoke telling him if it was a crime that he was cute it was a death sentence that he was so sexy. A soft purr escaping him as he leaned forward to capture the other's lips in a deep kiss, "Then we can both be breaking the law together." He teased. Running his fingers along the other's cheek before he was kissing his lips once more.

A small smile appeared when Shi mentioned that the shampoo was strawberry scented, "It is." she agreed. "But it also smells like you, and I have to say I always love how you smell." She mused as she was washing his hair. Rinsing it out carefully to ensure she did not get any shampoo in his eyes. "You're so handsome." She murmured. It would never tire her to tell Shi just how handsome he was and how much she absolutely loved him.