An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Shi let out a quiet purr of happiness when he felt Alises fingers running through his hair again. He would be so grateful for any touch from her now..He would cherish every single moment of it. “I love you..” He said softly against her stomach, as if saying it to the both of them. He was going to take care of his fianc? and child like his life depended on it. He would make sure they were healthy and everything was okay. Otso saw Shi wouldn’t move, getting up to bring the food closer to him.

"We love you too." Alise replied for both of them, knowing that their child would love Shi too. Smiling at her handsome wolf she was so glad to have him back where he belonged, he was home, and that was the best gift anyone could have ever given her. She noticed Otso getting up so her eyes moved towards the smaller wolf who was getting up to bring the food closer to Shi making her smile once more. Shi definitely needed the food, and it did seem as though he wasn't going to move anytime soon not that she minded.

Otso had to feed Shi, Shi not wanting to move from Alise or her stomach. “You got so thin..” Otso said quietly, concerned for the man he looked up to. Shi was quiet, shyly looking away from them both and had his face buried into her stomach. “When the hunters took me after knocking me out and saying they killed Alise..I..had no will to live. Alise was taken from me..And I didn’t want to go on...I had no will to eat or..do anything..” Shi said quietly.

"Well, we have each other again now and a son on the way. You need to eat and rebuild your strength." Alise said softly as she continued to run her fingers through his hair. Bending the best she could in their current position and with another body growing inside her to kiss the top of his head. "Eat some food." She encouraged Shi since Otso had been nice enough to bring the food to him the least he could do now was eat it.

Shi couldn’t deny eating food when his snowy angel was asking him that way. He didn’t want to have to move and just wanted to stay the way he was. He finally sat up but kept an arm around her, holding her with his one arm and moving Togo reach for food but forgetting for a moment he was missing his other arm. He groaned in frustrationC letting her go so he could use his arm to eat

Alise pat his leg gently when Shi seemed to remember that he only had one hand now watching him eat and happy that he was doing so. It was important for her and their child that Shi was eating and taking care of himself again. Smiling at her handsome wolf she let him eat and just continued to pat his leg before she was reaching for her laptop once more to continue her baby shopping, though now she was showing the things she had been looking at to both Otso and Shi wanting their opinions about different things. She wasn't sure how long a vampire's pregnancy would last, so she wanted to be prepared for him whenever the time came.

Shi was happy to see her smiling, knowing it would take a bit to get used to missing his arm. He wanted to be able to carry her in his arms and knew he was limited but he couldn’t let that stop him. He had to be strong so he could help his future wife and son. Both of the wolves looked over at the laptop, pointing out various things that looked cute.

It was nice, really having Shi at her side and Otso there to think that her and Shi would be parents. This was what Alise had wanted all along, to have her handsome wolf, for her son to have his father. It made her happy to see how much having Shi back also helped Otso, someone she knew he was incredibly close to. As she was showing them baby stuff she suddenly became a bit interested in something and glanced towards the smaller wolf. "Where is Bryan? Staying out of trouble I hope?" She asked a bit surprised they weren't together. Bryan was always at Otso side it seemed, ever since that whole hunter thing. "I'm surprised he let you out of his sight after that whole bait thing." She commented.

"Honestly I am surprised myself, someone must be talking to him and keeping him occupied" Otso said with a small shrug. Now that he thought about it, after the bait thing, they never really were ever apart from each other. He blushed softly at the comment she made regardless. "Yeah...I kind of went feral in that moment when the hunter tried to hurt him. I was just so mad...and didnt want to lose him too. I um...kind of hope to get married to him someday. I mean its okay if we don't, I am just happy to have him at my side" Otso said with a deep blush. Shis ears perked up at the mention of being bait to hunters. "You did what now...? Are you fucking insane?!" Shi said with a small growl, whacking him upside the head. "Anyway..i'll ignore that for now. What is this about marriage now? What did I miss? And you...you actually went feral for that guy?" He raised an eyebrow in surprise.

Alise laughed softly when Otso said that someone must be talking to him and keeping him occupied, "Maybe they think you need the space for the moment." She laughed. "That's adorable!" Alise said happily at the mention of Otso wanting to get married to Bryan some day, hoping beyond anything that it would happen for him. "I am sure he'll propose! He does seem to be completely taken with you!" She said excitedly really hoping that this would happen for Otso even though he said he was okay if it didn't happen she knew that he would be overjoyed if it did. Maybe... she'd talk to Bryan about it? Mention that it was something he should think about if he wasn't already. Alise didn't make another comment on Otso being bait for hunters having completely forgotten for a moment that Shi wasn't aware of that since it seemed so normal for him to be here.

"I think I would die on the spot..." Otso said as his face turned an even deeper red. If..If Bryan proposed at any point in their lives, he would just die! But Bryan did not seem like the type to do such a thing and he was happy the way things were. He was happy with Bryan and would never want the other to think that he had to in anyway. Bryan made him happy regardless and he was thankful for every moment together. Shi sighed with a small shake of his head, smiling to himself. He was happy to see Otso back to his blushing self. "Now how you would bring it up dear without being weird is anyones guess dear" He smiled, kissing her cheek. "You and Bryan I could imagine would plan his entire proposal right under his nose and be super corny romantic and he wold burst" Shi chuckled and it only made Otso go redder.

Alise laughed, "Oh you can be sure Bryan will get all weird and shy if I mention marriage. But... I kind of want to see his reaction to it too, you do after all make him really happy. I haven't seen anyone make him as happy as you have and I've been in this coven for an extremely long time." Alise said. Seeing Otso get redder when Shi said he could imagine her and Bryan planning this entire proposal right under Otso's nose and it'd be super corny and romantic. "Just like one of Otso's favorite romance novels! It'd be perfect!" Alise said happily ready to dart out of the room to find Bryan right that second and yet not moving to actually do so yet.

“I’m going to go to my room now, I’m sure he will look for me when he comes to your room expecting me here” Otso said as he left with the reddest face. He couldn’t be here for that conversation, he was far too embarrassed to even think about it. “Now you really have to..for all the times he teased us” Shi said with a small smirk. He wanted to see Bryans reaction and see if maybe it was something he would consider

"Well, Otso has a point this will be the first place Bryan comes looking for him. Unless he happens to run into Otso while he's heading back to their room then he is sure end up here and we can ask him about it." Alise commented. It was only a matter of time before Bryan arrived even though Otso had left, at least unless the two run into each other while Otso's on his way back to their room but she doubted that would happen. Anything that had distracted Bryan this long wasn't going to distract him for much longer either.

Bryan was grumbling to himself as he was finally able to pull himself away from vampire, such a stupid reason to stop him he thought as he was now looking around for Otso. The little wolf had managed to slip away from him and he had been hunting him down to begin with when he had been distracted by the vampire. After searching the kitchen, then the bathroom that Otso always used he decided to check with Alise figuring that was the only other place he'd be. Kaine and Tenmo were stuck to each other like glue, with baby fever going through the coven and pack he had noticed that the two had begun discussing their options as well and though he wasn't sure how it was going or if that was even something Kaine had agreed to just yet he knew it meant Otso wouldn't interrupt them. Knocking on Alise's door he peaked his head in when she said he could come in, the sight that met him stunned him for a moment and he just stood there staring at Shi. But he soon got ahold of himself and shook his head, "It's good to see you're still kicking." Bryan commented before his eyes moved to Alise, "Have you seen Otso? Slippery little fox when he wants to be."

Shi instinctively put his head over Alises stomach with a small baring of his teeth, unable to help it. Wolves got protective of their mates even more so when pregnant but he was more happy just got his mate back after thinking her head..and now she was pregnant. He never thought he would have been a father, t still feeling weird to him. He closed his mouth when he saw it was Bryan, still keeping his head on her stomach. “Great timing actually, although Otso just left, Alise wanted to talk quick” Shi gestured to her before getting comfortable again, pulling the shirt blanket over her

Bryan ignored the way that Shi seemed to curl over Alise baring his teeth a little towards him when he had walked in. It just meant the wolf was aware that Alise was pregnant, and though he should feel slightly insulted that the wolf felt the need to be protective over her towards him he brushed it off. Trying to say it was because of everything that had happened, even if there was the chance that he would have done so to begin with. Hearing that Otso had just left made him perk up more, meaning he wasn't that far behind his little wolf and that the other must be heading back to their room. He was about to dismiss himself and head there for Otso but Shi caught his attention by saying Alise wanted to talk to him real quick. "Me?" He asked highly confused his eyes landing on her as she flashed a smile that said she was up to something and made him shift nervously.

"Don't worry! Otso was heading back to your guy's room so I'm sure he'll be waiting for you there by the time we are finished talking!" Alise said a bit excitedly though she noticed that Bryan already seemed nervous about whatever it was she was going to speak with him about. "So, you ever think of marriage? I mean... the little wolf would look absolutely adorable don't you think? All dressed up and blushing, a true 'blushing bride' if you think about it!" Alise went in straight for the kill and she noticed how the nervousness in Bryan turned to confusion before he seemed to be blushing a little himself as he was thinking about it and she could tell he liked the picture she had painted in his head.

"I mean... Otso's kind of mentioned it. I think without realizing it for the most part but I haven't given it all that much thought." Bryan said. Though his wolf was adorable and he loved him to death he had not given marriage between them much thought despite Otso having mentioned it once or twice before. Whenever the wolf had it seemed so dismissive, so uncaring that he hadn't been sure if Otso was serious or if he was just day dreaming because of those romance novels he was always reading. "He's a bit of a dreamer... so it's hard to know if what he says is what he really wants or something that sounds so spectacular and romantic to him because of those books he's always reading though... he would be extremely cute walking down the aisle... blushing like he always does." The more Bryan considered it the more he liked the vision it put in his head purring happily at the thought and really wanting to see that. Still, he had absolutely no idea how to propose to the little wolf, much less about a wedding.

Right in for the kill huh? Shi thought to himself as he looked over at her before looking to Bryan. He seemed to blush at the idea and seemed to enjoy it. He kind of liked the idea himself, knowing Otso would definitely be a blushing bride. He would be happy this was finally happening for him and practically jump him when it came time to ‘kiss the bride’.

“Otso is a dreamer, I’ll give you that much” Shi said quietly as he finally lifted his head from Alises stomach. “Being a beta, and after all he gone through, he likes to retreat into his hobbies and romance novels. Until you, no one ever really wanted him in that way. He is probably wanting to but would be happy to just be with you. He may not think you are the type that would want to get married and he is happy just spending the rest of his life with you dating. But hey, I’d know you’d make him one very happy wolf should you decided that’s for you. I am sure we can help you proposing if needed..” Shi quietly stood up and walked to him as he was talking. He raised his arm toward him and gave him a gentle pat on the back

"Don't you think that Otso having mentioned it to you before and then mentioning it to us now means that he really wants to get married?" Alise asked noticing how Bryan's face seemed to get a deeper shade at red. The other vampire tried to stumble or mutter out anything but his voice seemed to be failing him. "Just imagine it for a moment. The wedding I mean, how beautiful it'd be, standing there waiting for your cute little wolf to walk down the aisle and be even more adorable than you had probably thought possible." Alise started to paint the picture knowing that Bryan rather frequently called Otso his 'adorable little wolf' and using that to her advantage at the moment. Clearly the vampire was imagining it and she could see it held interest to him, but she also knew that normally, he would not be the type to marry.

Suddenly Bryan was drawn from his thoughts and the picture that Alise had painted in his head when he heard Shi speak. What the wolf said made him feel even more guilty for not having considered proposing and marrying Otso. Well... he had but not seriously. Hearing that Otso may really want to get married but would just be happy to be with him made Bryan feel incredibly guilt. 'Am I really making my little wolf settle?' He thought to himself not wanting to do that to Otso at all. Before he could say or do anything though Shi was moving towards him and despite how friendly he had been up to this point Bryan was getting ready to hear the man make another comment about how he'd hurt him if he hurt Otso something he would never do. Instead he received a gentle pat on the back that made him unsure of the other wolf though he tried his best not to show it when the wolf told him that he was sure they could help him propose if he needed and decided this was something he wanted to do. "I... appreciate it." Bryan said hesitantly. "I think... I have a lot to go think about now..." He mumbled before saying goodbye to the pair and heading off to their room to find his little wolf. Of course he didn't knock this time since it had technically been his room before it was theirs and it wasn't like Otso was doing anything he wouldn't want or let him see. "There's my little wolf." Bryan mused a large smile instantly appearing on his face. "You know, if you keep slipping away from me I may have to permanently change to calling you my little fox instead." He teased.

“Do you think we teased him enough? I never have seen that man go that red a day in my life” Shi chuckled, laying back down beside her. “Do you think he understood what I meant? About him being happy with Bryan no matter what? Otso wouldn’t want to force him to make that kind of decision but he always did dream of his wedding day. I think even he wouldn’t care about having a wedding if he had Bryan” Shi spoke as he tried to put his thoughts into words, not one for words to begin with.

Otsos ears popped up hearing Bryan, his tail wagging happily. “Oh come on, I’m not that bad. I wouldn’t have come to the room if I didn’t want you finding me” Otso laughed, getting off the bed to give him a hug. “Hopefully you weren’t looking for me too long? I assume you found Shi and Alise since you took longer than usual even with the vampire talking to you? I couldn’t believe it either..” He said with a big smile

"I do so enjoy getting to tease Bryan though! It's never really been possible before, but now that he has Otso it gives you something to tease him about." Alise admitted really liking that there was finally something they could tease him about when before they had nothing at all. But Shi's question made her think about it, "I'm sure he knew what you meant, or at least understands that Otso wouldn't want to pressure him into marriage. At the same time though... we all know while Otso will be happy to just be with Bryan he really wants to get married." She replied with a soft sigh. It was a difficult situation Otso was in, knowing that while he'd be happy to just be with the vampire he was craving and dreaming of marriage. Something that Alise had never been able to see Bryan doing, and something she still wasn't entirely sure would ever actually happen. "I just... don't know if marriage is something Bryan can wholeheartedly give himself too and I would hate to think of what that'd do to Otso long term."

Bryan smiled when his cute wolf came over to him tail wagging as he was given a hug, he was happy to return it leaning down to give the smaller figure a loving kiss. "You make it sound like I wouldn't have found you if you didn't come back to the room. I'll tell you one thing my little fox, I'll never stop looking for you." Bryan purred. Even if it was one hell of a game of hide and seek he'd always hunt his little wolf down. At the mention of Shi and Alise he had to try to not blush again about their talk but he was able to distract himself when the wolf said that he couldn't believe it either. "It's definitely a good thing though. Alise and their son really need him, and it seems from all of the weight he lost that he really needs them too. Not to mention, my little wolf really needs the big wolf." Bryan commented. He had known how hard it had been on Otso thinking he had lost Shi, but the larger wolf was back, and it would benefit Otso and Alise to have him around for a long time to come.

“It’s Otso..” Shi said with a small sigh, leaning against the headboard. “He has dreamed of his wedding day Sure, but he also never thought he would have a relationship like he does with Bryan. He always was used more for a sex object, a punching bag or ignored. I think he would be willing to set it aside for the man of his dreams. Although I know he would be thoroughly surprised and overjoyed if Bryan ever made that decision. A crying happy mess..” Shi spoke with a small chuckle. “It’s thin ice but he does understand that not everyone has to get married in a serious relationship. He would have mentioned it far more if he wanted to pressure him. I’m sure he will be fine..and..” shi looked away quietly and spoke the rest in a small voice. “..I’d be okay if Bryan was the one marrying him..”

Otso giggles shyly, liking that Bryan would always come looking for him no matter what. It made his heart swell with joy someone loved him that much. “I know I do..Shi is like a Father to me in a way. Sure, Adrian is like my dad and all but Shi felt more like one, he always stuck around me” Otso scratches his head shyly at getting all sentimental. “Either way, they better watch out because I will be all over their kid” He laughed

"If anything that just makes the whole thing worse." Alise replied hearing Shi say how Otso was normally treated, it was terrible, sickening really when one thought about it. Largely due to the fact that vampires did not behave in such a manner, even if she knew it was a wolf thing, how things had been for as long as time and even how things were in actual wolf packs it didn't make it any better. But before she could speak again Shi was saying something she never thought she would hear him say, "You... really would be?" She asked a bright and happy smile gracing her features at that so happy to hear it. "That's amazing! I'm sure Bryan would love to know he has your consent especially with how protective over Otso you are." Alise happily responded.

"I'm sure he knows you need him too." Bryan said softly holding the wolf close to him and kissing the top of his head once more. The mention of Otso being all over their child made him chuckle softly, "Oh I am sure that little boy will never have a dull day in his life with his uncle Otso playing with him." Bryan was sure that child would be well cared for as it was, but with Otso he'd have someone with more energy to tucker the little guy out, since it seemed like his little wolf had an almost never ending supply of energy.

“Oh hush” Shi folded over his wolf ears and buried his face in her stomach. He never thought he would admit such a thing either..but he was happy with them. Even if they didn’t get married, Otso needed someone like Bryan, someone who could pamper him while also keeping him in check. But..if they did..Bryan would be a good person for him.

“Damn right!” Otso laughed, knowing he was more than happy to take Kai off their hands for alone time once he was born. He always loved small children, loving to help with pups or even small humans in town. He had an abundance of energy and he simply loved playing with them

Alise chuckled and ran his fingers through the other's hair once more when Shi spoke and buried his face in her stomach once more. "Come on! You know I have to tease you just a little, it felt like forever without you." Alise breathed softly as she continued to run her fingers through his hair. "I love my big bad wolf." She murmured softly. She was getting comfortable in the bed once more, setting the laptop aside again and just wrapping her arms around Shi wanting to keep him close.

Bryan couldn't help but smile at his cute wolf leaning down he caught his lips in a deep kiss this time. "So... Alise and Shi mentioned something... interesting." He murmured after the kiss broke hinting slightly at what they had discussed and having a feeling Otso knew what it was. But this was his way of testing the waters a little to see if he really did know, or if he would have to explain it more to him.

“I know..” Shi said quietly, moving his head to look toward her. He purred happily when her hands ran through his hair again. “I love you too my snowy angel..” He said with a soft smile going across his face

Otso returned the deep kiss with one of his own, followed by a happy tail wag. He heard Bryan mention the pair having mentioned something, face going a bright red and earls and tail folding down in sheer embarrassment. “I’m going to kill them later..” He mumbled as he looked up at Bryan shyly. “They teased you about it too..?” He said quietly, feeling like his whole body was turning a bright red.