An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Bryan loved the sounds that were coming from Otso and wasn't surprised to see his cock was already leaking, he was probably quite desperate for actual relief. Leaning down he nipped the wolf's neck maybe a little tempted to just sink his teeth in and take a sip. After a moment he decided to do so, thrusting in a few more times before he let his teeth sink into the soft skin of the other's neck. A pleased growl coming from him at the lovely taste, feeling quite happy.

A curious look appeared on her face when Shi told her no, saying that she was the one that was perfect. A light blush sprouted up on her face, leaning over she kissed his cheek and gave him a warm smile. "That's really sweet of you. So we're both perfect, for each other." She concluded.

Otso feeling Bryans teeth sink into him for a snack sent him over the edge, hitting his who-knows-what-number orgasm but his first to direct stimulus from Bryan. Otso tilted his head with tiny breathy moans, trying to remember to breathe properly while also giving him room to feed. Otso squirmed his hips again, loving the feeling of Bryans thrusts and fangs in his neck.

Shi felt like his cheeks were turning warm as Alise said they were perfect for each other. Were they? Looking back on their short time together, she really had done so much for him. His nightmares..talking with him..and so many other things for him. She even made him want to spend time with her and enjoy her company. She truly was perfect...He did not think anyone could match her. He kissed her cheek gently in return.

The other's release made Bryan groan against his neck seeing him tilt his head aside to give him more space to feed from him. He didn't take much and was soon pulling back and closing the bite not wanting to truly feed from him, just take a sip. Feeling refreshed his pace picked up not minding that the wolf had climaxed but this time eager to reach his own. Something he managed to do not long after, purring happily as he filled the cute wolf with his release. When he was done he was pulling away but not before taking Otso into a deep kiss. "Now. If my little pet promises to behave I'll release him." He teased his eyes bright and happy.

Smiling when Shi kissed her cheek back she lead the way back up to his room gathering he clothes and repacking her bag while he was grabbing his clothes as well. When they finished and were ready she took his hand as they headed for the coven house and her room. More than eager to spend yet another night with him and she liked that they could go back and forth from one house to the other.

Otso was so happy that Bryan leaned down to kiss him deeply, kissing him back with just as much intensity. He breathed heavily when he looked up at Bryan, slowly catching his breath. He heard Bryan ask if he would behave, ready to be free of his confinement. "Y.....yes....I'll...be good" He groaned, wanting his ankle and hand confinements off already.

Shi packed an outfit or two, unsure as to what he would be doing with her tomorrow. He took her hand in his and started walking with her back to the coven house. Shis ears made an appearance, ears twitching and sniffing the air. "Otso is here somewhere...and it reeks of sex" Shi said, able to smell sex smells from where he was.

"Good." Bryan purred before he was getting up, first he pulled a pair of boxers back on, then he moved to release the cute wolf. Undoing his ankles first before he flipped him over so he could remove the handcuffs, a small smile appearing as he finished doing so. Leaning over he kiss the wolf's neck then stepped back once more. "We should probably get you cleaned up, and change the sheets. You've gotten quite sweaty my little pet." Bryan suggested.

Alise glanced up at Shi when he told her that Otso was in the coven house somewhere and it reeked of sex. Laughing softly she shook her head, "Probably having some fun with Bryan." She mused. Glad that someone was finally showing initiative and was giving Otso attention, not just sexual attention either. As she was sure that Bryan wasn't that type of guy and liked more than just the sex he got with Otso.

Otso was happy when he finally was able to stretch his limbs, stretching out both his arms and legs. "Getting clean sounds nice right now.." Otso hummed, happy to wash off the sweat and multiple releases off of his body. His neck was a bit sore from wearing the cheap pet store collar all day yesterday and he could use the warm shower to help that.

"Again?" Shi said with a small chuckle, not surprised Otso was having fun with Bryan again. His sexual energy could be up there but he was glad Otso seemed to be having fun. As he got closer to Alises room, he was even able to hear the two talking even if he couldnt distinguish the words.

Watching Otso stretch his limbs made him smile, a little amused but completely understanding at the same time. Reaching down he scooped the cute wolf into his arms and was carrying him towards the bathroom so they could both get cleaned up. He entered the bathroom and was turning on the warm water, instead of setting them up for a shower though he started to fill the tub, getting in and setting the cute wolf down in front of him. Figuring he could pamper Otso now and take care of his tired and sweaty body.

Alise laughed, "Probably." She wouldn't be surprised and it made sense that he would smell Otso and say it reeked of sex. Not that others in the building didn't have sex but it would certainly add to the scent. "Oddly enough... I think Bryan is the best thing that could have happened to him. Even if it seems like a really odd match the vampire has his priorities straight and isn't one to go around with others behind Otso's back. He wouldn't hurt him." Alise added as she lead Shi into her room and closed the door behind them,

"You're strong.." Otso said more to himself, commenting on how easily Bryan was able to lift him up in the air. He blushed faintly when Bryan had gotten a bath ready, getting in and setting him down in front of him. That warm water felt incredibly nice on his body, trying to get over his embarrassment of being naked in the tub with Bryan. He hummed happily, leaning back as his long hair floated on top of the water.

-As much as I hate to admit it, you are right. Those brothers were a stepping stone, giving him a tiny bit of confidence even if they broke it. Bryan gives him the emotional and sexual attention he needs...and he genuinely seems happy. But I am keeping an eye on him and if he hurts him, ill snap him like a twig- Shi said with a tiny growl.

"Am I?" Bryan mused with a laugh before they were both getting in the tub. He remembered the first time he had sex with Otso the next morning he had given him the option to bathe with him or alone. The little wolf had decided he wanted to bathe alone, which was perfectly fine, he wasn't giving him that option today though. Not because he was determined they bathe together, if Otso hadn't been ready he was sure the little wolf would have said so, but because he wanted the chance to pamper him and this was the best way to start. The only thing he was met with was a faint blush, but he paid it no mind as he got the soap and gentle sponge ready and was running it over the other's body gently. Being careful to make it clear he wasn't doing this to tease him, or to mess with him anymore, but to genuinely care for him.

"I know you will, love." Alise said giving him a small smile and patting his arm. "But I genuinely believe that you won't have to worry about that. I may have been wrong with the brothers, but Bryan hasn't even dated or shown interest in anyone for as long as I can remember. Which I might add is a very long time. So I truly believe that Otso cannot be in better or safer hands." She knew this was hard for Shi to accept or admit but she felt it was true. Normally she would be the first one against Bryan but in this instant she had to have his back, for someone who had never dated that she could recall to suddenly show interest in someone.

Otso turned an even brighter red, eyes remaining closed as he felt the sponge gently going over his skin. It was so nice and it only made him more embarrassed. He somehow knew he wasn't doing it to tease or mess with him, cleaning him to genuinely care for him. It made his heart pound and his body all warm and fuzzy. Bryan...really was a nice guy. He was mysterious..loving..

Shi listened as Alise had begun to talk about how Bryan never showed such an interest in anyone before. Not once...? Bryan did seem to show an interest in Bryan when Otso broke down in the hallway..he even bandaged him up, sneaking a peek at his arms and seeing they were well wrapped. Otso purring...and that noise Bryan made..they both did seem happy. -I can't help it...I'm like a protective father or at least an older brother. You date the family, you got to deal with the whole package- He typed, wanting to make sure Bryan and Otso got along.

He was gentle in his approach and never made a sudden move, making sure that Otso was aware of what he was doing at all times. He was doing this to make him comfortable and help him relax, not to take advantage of the moment, not being that type of person. After washing his body and getting rid of the layer of sweat he smiled and set the sponge aside, moving now to care for the cute wolf's longer hair. "You're adorable..." Bryan breathed as he was washing the other's hair now still being gentle in his approach to the whole thing. Even when rinsing the shampoo out it was with care making sure not to get any in his eyes.

"I know, and I'm sure deep down Bryan appreciates how much you care about Otso." Alise said with a smile as she got comfortable on the bed and pat the spot beside her. "You know... I don't think I've ever seen him this happy either." She breathed before her gaze moved from the ceiling to Shi and she held her arms out to him a smirk appearing on her face. "Enough about them though. I want to cuddle with my sexy wolf, I'm sure you'll hear something if things go sour." She mused.

"I am...?" Otso asked as he finally opened his eyes, moving his gaze upward for a brief moment to look up in his eyes. He closed his eyes again when it was time for Bryan to clean the shampoo out of his hair. So nice...he didn't think he had been bathed like this since he was a child. He found baths so relaxing and now someone was bathing him.

"Otso does that.." Shi nodded, Otso being infectiously happy and cheerful. Even when Tenmo had brought his 'friend' home, being Kaine that night, Otso still greeted a stranger cheerfully. Shi went to her bed, laying down beside her in her canopy bed. He pulled her right into his arms, enjoying the closeness.

"Of course you are." He purred happily, a bright smile on his face as he continued to care for the cute wolf. When he finished washing his hair he relaxed against the tub and just held the other in his arms, not in any hurry to get out of the warm water wanting to give him the chance to relax. Running his fingers through the other's hair gently while his other hand had taken Otso's and entwined their fingers. "This is nice." Bryan commented as he let his own eyes drift shut.

"I see that." Alise admitted with a soft laugh. It was honestly really intriguing that Otso was able to bring this side of Bryan out, a side she truly didn't know existed. When Shi joined her on the bed and pulled her into his arms she happily wrapped her arms around him as well and enjoyed being close to the other. Snuggling up to him a happy smile appearing, "This is nice." She murmured happily.

"It is..." Otso said with a small purr, enjoying the bath and getting over his embarrassment. He really was relaxed, even if he was naked with the very hot attractive Bryan in the tub. He leaned up to give him a quick peck on the lips, blushing softly as he quickly laid against him again.

Shi nodded in agreement, liking the closeness of her body against his. "He is a good kid..." He said quietly, glad he had someone to make him happy. If anyone was going to fall for a vampire, Otso was perfect. He was curious and while he grew up in predjudice, he was friendly to vampires on first glance.

Bryan smiled at the kiss he was given, leaning down a little to kiss the top of his head when Otso settled back against him. "I hope I'm not pressing too many boundaries by getting in the tub with you." He commented finally bringing attention to it. The wolf seemed to be okay with it right now, but he wasn't sure if he would have allowed him to join him had he given him the option. It was important that he didn't cross over and boundaries that Otso had set and that in the event he did he would do his best to repair it.

"That he is." Alise agreed. Otso did seem to be a really good kid, and he deserved someone who treated him with respect, something she knew Bryan would. He was such a friendly wolf even after everything he had been through, she had to admire that. "I love you, Shi. My sexy wolf." She murmured bringing the attention back to them.

"I'm fine...I don't think I would have made it in here alone. And besides..it's nice.." Otso blushed bright again, wishing he didn't blush nearly as much as he did. He took deep breaths as he tried to relax himself against the others body. "I fit nicely.." He said quietly, his small frame fitting against the others comfortably.

Shi chuckled when Alise called him her sex wolf. "My exquisite vampire..." He said quietly, trying to be cute with nicknames as well. She really was exquisite..downright beautiful. She was just..It was hard to put it all into words.

A soft chuckle escaped him when Otso admitted he hadn't thought he would be able to get here alone. "I take it as my methods worked then." He mused with a small smile. Seeing the cute wolf blush bright again made him squeeze his hand gently and kiss the top of his head once more. "You know... if you keep blushing like this all the time I might not be able to stop myself from causing you to blush more and more. It makes you too adorable." Bryan breathed into the other's ear. Hearing Otso tell him that he fit nicely Bryan nodded, "You really do. As though you were meant to be here." He murmured really feeling like Otso fit perfectly against him.

A bright smile appeared when Shi called her his exquisite vampire, liking the sound of it and glad to know her being a vampire was not posing any kind of problem. It had worried her, that despite how close they were getting how and much she loved him that her being a vampire would eventually force them apart. So hearing him say that reassured her that this wasn't the case at all, and made her all the happier.

"I can't help how much I blush, I am a very blushy guy" Otso said, the blush remaining on his cheeks as he spoke. The blush only got worse when Bryan said he was made to fit against him. It sounded like such a romantic line and it made his heart hammer in his chest. His head sunk under the water for a moment, letting out a small squeal under the water before he came back up.

It was still weird to him..all this. While he felt like he still had this innate fear and anger toward vampires...maybe...He could learn to live with it? That not all vampires were bad people? He pulled her as close as humanely possible..

"It honestly just makes you more adorable. But also great to tease." Bryan mused finding the fact that Otso blushed so much utterly adorable and wanting to see it more which only encouraged him to tease him. He watched Otso sink under the water when he had told him that he had indicated the wolf was made to fit against him. Watching the other curiously before he was coming back up, wrapping his arms around the lithe figure once more.

Feeling Shi pull her closer she laughed a little, knowing that there was absolutely no possible way for them to be closer to each other than they were right then. "You're really comfy!" She laughed as she rested her head on his chest and smiled happily hearing that lovely sound of his steady heart and calm breathing. Alise loved the sound, and loved being pressed so close to him.

Otso rested his head in the croon of the others arm, letting Bryans arms wrap around him again. He could get used to days like this...even if moments prior it felt like torturous punishment. It did feel good for being a punishment and Bryan was taking good care of him after all was said and done.

"Warm.." Shi said quietly as he nuzzled her, taking in her scent. Sweet and delicate..it was a scent that was too beautiful to put to words just like her. He hummed happily as his tail popped out and slowly wagged behind him.

Closing his eyes and allowing himself to relax some more, just holding the cute wolf in his arms. After a little while the water had turned cold so he moved to get them both out of the tub and drain the water. Stepping out he was quick to wrap a towel around his waist before he grabbed another one and held it up for the wolf. After Otso had stepped into it he wrapped it around him and left him to dry off before he was focusing back on himself. Taking the towel from around his waist and drying his body, he ended up putting the towel back around it to head to his room where he slipped into boxers and called it good.

Being told she was warm a small smile appeared her eyes remaining shut as they cuddled close together. Moments like this were pure perfection, she didn't feel like anything had to be discussed. She could feel the slight movement of his tail that had appeared and was now wagging slowly, but she didn't remotely mind it either. As they laid there together she did reach out slowly to run her fingers along his tail, coming to realize that she hadn't really touched it before. Whether he was human or otherwise despite it having been an option but now she had the sudden urge to touch it and was going to let it win as she gently ran her fingers along it.

Otso let the other wrap him up in the towel and dry him off when they finally stepped out of the tub. He dried his hair next, wondering if he should cut it tomorrow. This is the longest he had left his hair long in awhile and didn't want to go the entire summer with this hair length. A problem for another time..Otso snuck a glance at Bryans naked body before he followed him to his room. He ended up putting his old clothes back on, figuring they werent sweaty and he didn't bring anything else to wear.

Shi purred quietly when he felt Alise's hand petting his tail. Her touches even felt nice on his wolf parts,finding his tail wagging a bit more at her touch.He continued to let her touch it, rolling with his urge to flick his tongue over his cheek in a kiss.

After slipping into boxers Bryan was moving to change the sheets on the bed, neither of them would want to sleep in the sweaty sheets. It wouldn't be that comfortable, when he finished he was quick to lie down on the bed and relax patting the spot beside him to indicate he wanted the wolf to join him, then he was reaching for his TV remote figuring they could watch some TV before they ended up falling asleep.

Alise had a small smile appear on her face when she heard Shi purr as she was petting his tail. It was a nice indication that he didn't mind her doing so, which made her all the happier to pet it. Especially once it started to wag a bit more at her touch, smiling at the sexy wolf who licked her cheek in the form of a kiss. That was unexpected, but she didn't particularly mind it either.

Otso was quick to crawl into the bed, getting comfortable beside Bryan. He really did fit well against the others body..Otso thought as he cuddled up against him. He enjoyed his time with him..maybe..he could even grow to love him. He really did like him but wondered if it would be too soon to say he loved Bryan. But for now, he wanted to bask in the others warmth.

“Sorry..” He said quietly but still did not let go of Alise. He was not sure how sleeping without her beside him would go the next time he had to, growing accustomed to her warmth. He would just need to spend as much time with her as possible..

Smiling at how quick the other was to join him in the bed he happily wrapped an arm around him and was holding him close, eyes falling shut and humming happily at having the other body beside him. Though he had turned the TV on and found something that they both seemed to share a little interest in he was really more interested in cuddling with the wolf and falling asleep. Something he felt himself doing after just a few minutes of lying in bed together, though he fought against it for awhile repeatedly forcing his eyes open they always shut again. It had to be no more than ten minutes later that he was out, fast asleep with his arms wrapped around the smaller figure.

"It's fine." Alise mused not bothered by it as she continued to stay close to him, happy to be with him and all. She didn't give much if any thought to the idea of them sleeping alone together any time soon having grown to accustomed to sleeping together already. Not being able to think of a reason why they would not be able to do so.