An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"Don't I always?" Kaine asked with a small smile. Not remotely moving to get cleaned up or anything, he was comfortable just the way he was and there was absolutely no reason to move from his spot. No one would bother them here or walk in on them, they could enjoy themselves completely without having to worry about anyone hearing or seeing anything. Eyes drifting shut he hummed softly, running his fingers along the other's torso before he was nuzzling into his chest once more. "If tonight is any indication of the great times that lie ahead in this house then I am very much looking forward to it." Kaine breathed happily.

“I look forward to every day and night of it” Tenmo said with a small chuckle, closing his eyes. He was ready to pass out, figuring he could just shower in the morning. There was no rush to clean up, and he had the rest of his life with Kaine to do anything else. He ended up passing out, Kaine in his arms tightly.

Kaine had been able to tell that Tenmo had fallen asleep before him, the sound of his breathing had evened out and his heartbeat had slowed, calmed. It was nice though, to lie there for a few and just listen to the steady beat of his heart and his calm even breathing. These things was what Kaine allowed to lull him to sleep, falling asleep a few minutes after his husband had. Happily curled up against him and head still resting on his chest.

Otso sent the two brothers a text he was on his way, having made some chocolate chip cookies as a gift to bring with him when he hung out with them. “Bye Tsuki, Bye Taiyo” He said with a wave, the two brothers saying goodbye in unison. He just hoped they liked chocolate chip..Otso thought to himself as he went to the coven house. He held the plate in his hands, his wolf ears and tail out as he searched for the brothers. He figured a nice treat would be a great way to start off their day of hanging out. He wondered what Bryan was up to..No focus..He was hanging out with the brothers.

Shi put on a black button down and dress pants, putting on dress shoes as well. He cared little about his scars in the human town, figuring they were getting a private booth anyway so it didn’t matter. Taiyo and Tsuki were surprised another wolf left for the coven house, looking at each other curiously as they followed far behind, wanting to see the coven house for themselves.

Tenmo woke up with a long stretch of his tired limbs. He kissed the top of Kaines head while he hopped into the shower.

Adrian knew Solaria would be hungry, waking up with a tired yawn. He went into the He kitchen to make her some food. Solaria has been up awhile at that point, drawing and scribbling on some paper

Vince was lying on his bed with a book in his lap, reading a book he had read dozens of times before when his phone went off telling him he got a text message. Reaching out for it he glanced away from the page to see that Otso was on his way with some chocolate chip cookies. "Oh! Cookies!" He murmured happily to himself a large smile appearing. He had just replied that he was looking forward to seeing him when Marcus was bursting into his room to tell him about the news as well. Laughing he put the book aside and got up to shower quickly and change into some more comfortable clothes while Marcus was bouncing excitedly around his room. After returning and getting dressed he ushered Marcus from his room so that they could meet up with Otso who he was sure had arrived by now. Sure enough, it didn't take them long to find him at all. "Hey cutie." Vince greeted and slightly more timid, "Hello Otso." Came from Marcus.

Alise had decided to get dressed in another dress she was sure Shi would like. It was similar to the dark green dress she had worn the night before, in design anyway. The color was a light purple, one she personally liked on herself, using a ribbon of the same color to tie her hair up making a bow. She wasn't one to let it get in her face, not a fan of it. After making sure she was dressed nice she slipped on a pair of flats as they were far more comfortable and twirled in front of the mirror smiling at herself quite happy with her appearance. Done, she bound down the stairs and had already been about to run out the door but she saw Otso with Vince and Marcus. Stopping quickly she moved over to them and gave Otso a hug before smiling at the two brothers. "Take care of Otso and be nice." When she said that last words her eyes were on Vince in particular who gave a sweet and innocent smile in response.

Kaine mumbled something softly when he felt the kiss to the top of his head but was quick to roll over and nuzzle back into the pillows falling instantly back into a deep sleep. Cuddling the pillow and burrowed happily under the blankets, quite literally just the top of his head was visible from under the blanket.

Adrian getting up woke up Xavier who groaned as he stretched his somewhat stiff muscles, glancing towards the kitchen knowing that Adrian was probably getting Solaria breakfast. Getting up from his spot he moved into the kitchen as well and moved up behind the other, wrapping his arms around Adrian from behind and pressing a kiss to his neck. "You know... I could get used to walking in here and seeing you cooking." Xavier teased playfully.

Otso laughed with a small blush at the two brothers eagerness to see him, forgetting about his worries with Bryan. He was wearing some looser blue jeans and a light blue v neck t shirt. "Hi lovelies~!" Otso said to both of them, wanting to call them something cute in return. He noticed Alise come down shortly after, saying a "You look beautiful!" with a warm smile on his face. He wondered why she seemed to tell Vince to 'be nice' but didn't think too much further on it. "So..what first? Well..where should I put these?" Otso smiled as he held the tray of cookies.

Shi heard the door opening and thought she looked just as beautiful as yesterday. The ribbon looked cute on her but matched her dress and she just looked...gorgeous. "Beautiful.." He couldn't help but say, holding out his hand to her. He took her hand in his, kissing it with a gentle touch of his lips.

Tenmo took a hot shower, loving the relaxing feeling of the hot water on his muscles. He only put on a pair of clean boxers for now, going back into the bed. He crawled back into the blanket and under the covers, kissing the top of his head that poked out from the covers.

Adrian was busy cooking, flipping a pancake when he felt arms wrap around him. He would wonder who it was but there were only three people in this house, and only one big enough to grab him like that. "What? You like seeing me at the stove? You are the hot one over the hot stove" Adrian said with a playful smile.

"My stomach! I absolutely love cookies!" Vince said happily taking the tray from Otso in one hand and taking Otso's with the other to lead the way to one of the rooms to hang out. When he pushed the door open it was a wide open room, couches strewn around it with coffee and end tables a fireplace in the middle of the room was accessible from all four sides giving a nice warm glow to the room. Vince pulled Otso towards the far end of the room before pulling him onto one of the couches and setting the cookies on the coffee table. "How'd you sleep?" Marcus asked with a curious look on his face. Vince on the other hand rolled his eyes at the thought and instead waved his hand to dismiss the topic. "It was really sweet of you to bring us cookies. You're so thoughtful." Vince said instead wanting to focus on this and how sweet of the wolf it had been.

"Thank you! You look really handsome too." Alise said happily a beaming smile on her face. "So sweet." She mused happily when he took her hand and kissed it gently, she was happy to leave the house with him, her hand remaining in Shi's as they were walking towards the restaurant they would be going to together. "Did you have a nice day?" She asked wondering how Shi's day had been so far.

Kaine turned in the blankets when he felt Tenmo rejoining him, curling up against his husband and nuzzling into his chest. "Love you." He mumbled sleepily, still not wanting to get up right now. It wasn't even so much that he wanted to go back to bed, he just didn't have the motivation to get out of bed either and the warmth of the bed and Tenmo was far more appealing to him.

"I do... very much." Xavier purred happily as he watched Adrian cook from over his shoulder. A smirk appearing on his face when Adrian commented about how he was the hot on over the hot stove. "You know I'll make you and Solaria a nice dinner later at which point you can swoon over me while I'm cooking. Right now... it's my turn to do that to you." He teased with a smirk and soft growl. Pressing his lips to his husbands neck once more.

Otso laughed as the cookies were taken from his hand and he was pulled away into another room to hang out. Vince tossed him onto a couch, definitely able to tell these two brothers apart easily. "I slept great, thanks for asking Marcus" Otso said with a warm smile, not wanting to dismiss his question. "And no problem, I love baking so I figured bringing some sweets would be a great way to start our first hang out together" Otso smiled warmly, taking one for himself, licking some melted chocolate off his lips.

Shi kept Alise's hand in his own, starting the walk to the restaurant. He put his ears and tail away the further they walked into the woods. He nodded in response to her question, having a rather uneventful day which is always a good one. He gestured to her as if to ask about her day. He kissed the top of her head gently, finding the kissing embarrassing but he was able to kiss her this way without too much embarrassment.

"Love you too.." Tenmo said in a quiet voice, kissing the top of the others head again. He could lay in bed all day if he had Kaine at his side. "Make sure you take a shower or a bath at some point, then we can scope out the kitchen to see what was given to us in terms of food" He nodded, closing his eyes a bit. For now, he would enjoy the others company.

"You don't need to cooking to have me swooning over you" Adrian spoke with a small smile as he continued to make pancakes. He let out a quiet happy growl when the other pressed a kiss to his neck. "It's going to be hard to finish these if you keep kissing me like that" Adrian said with a small smirk.

"I definitely like to think it's a great way to start things off." Vince agreed watching Otso eat a cookie, he took one himself and was definitely quite happy with the taste. Loving the cookie and deciding that Otso could definitely bring them more sweet treats any time. "I definitely have a sweet tooth." He mused after finishing the cookie. Glancing towards Otso he leaned over for a little taste of the other's lips since he noticed there was still some chocolate there even after licking some of it off. "You taste sweet too." Vince said happily a bright smile appearing. Marcus on the other hand was blushing even at the display from his brother, it didn't matter that the public display wasn't him it was still embarrassing. "You're far too eager, brother." Marcus sighed shaking his head making Vince stick his tongue out at his brother. "Don't be jealous big brother. If you want to kiss him go for it." Vince challenged a smirk appearing knowing his brother was incapable of doing so with another person in the room. The growl that came from Marcus made it clear that he would but couldn't which only made Vince even happier.

"My day was pretty good. I finished my book, it had an interesting but predictable ending. Then I watched a movie, it was pretty good. Better than I expected for a movie I have never heard of before." She admitted telling him a little about her day. "The roses in the mansion's garden are in bloom, they're really pretty. Maybe... we could hang out in the garden some time?" She asked with a small smile. The kiss to her head made her smile brighten, not minding that the closer they got to the restaurant Shi's ears and tail disappeared. Though she loved them she knew that he couldn't keep them out when they entered the town. Something they were doing not long after.

"I don't want to." Kaine complained with a soft growl as if to say for certain he was not going to. He didn't feel like getting in the tub or shower at some point, he wanted to lay there all day unmoving, cuddling with his cute puppy. Anything else did not matter and he was dead set on not moving, something he was sure he made clear by wrapping his arms around Tenmo and holding the other tightly.

"That's sweet." Xavier purred happily. After kissing the other's neck he heard the happy and quiet growl smiling at him. Xavier smirked at the other's words pressing his lips to the other's neck again and kissing it once more. "That's encouragement." He purred before he released his hold on his husband and stepped away. "But I shouldn't starve poor Solaria just because you're incredibly desirable.

Otso went a bright pink when Vince leaned in and licked his lips, making his stomach fill with butterflies. It only made him a brighter pink when Vince was teasing him about kissing him, taking it from Marcus's growl that he would kiss him. "I didn't think I might get kissed by two handsome men today, although that was more of a lick than it was a kiss" Otso said with a small laugh. Now it made him wonder how each of them kissed..But he wouldn't find out how Marcus kissed with Vince in the room. Meanwhile, Vince was probably more than happy to kiss him, making him blush more. "Now this is a kiss" Otso said, taking a bite of a cookie, switching sides so he could kiss Marcus on the lips. He parted, sitting back down between them with a bright blush and a smile.

"Roses..?" Shi asked with a small tilt of his head. The coven house had a garden in it, and it had roses? Shi nodded, more than happy to see the garden with her. He walked through the town, snaking an arm around her and holding her close. He felt uncomfortable around so many people even at this late hour. He held her waist as he walked down the main street towards the restaurant. He walked into their private room, sitting down in the chair.

"My stubborn little vampire.." Tenmo smirked, holding him tightly, content to lay there for a bit longer. "I am going to carry you to the bath whether you like it or not" He whispered into the others ear with a teasing smirk. "If you aren't up in 5 minutes, I will do just that" He shifted some so he could kiss the others cheek.

"You are the desirable one.." Adrian said with a purr, putting the pancakes on the plate. "Now you can wake her up.." Adrian said with a smirk, pulling him in for a deep kiss. He wanted a proper one with all of the teasing..

"Come now! Surely you knew one of us was going to kiss you." Vince said with a smile on his face that clearly stated he was sure Otso had some sort of idea that one of them would be kissing him today. Marcus on the other hand was trying to avoid any attention on this topic outside of his growl to show that he was more than up to kiss Otso just not in present company. It didn't seem like that mattered though because their cute wolf was soon grabbing another cookie, taking a bit and turning towards him kissing him on the lips. Marcus oddly returned it despite his quickly flushing face and when the kiss parted his face was a deep scarlet color but he was extremely happy which was vocalized with a soft pur. Vince on the other hand was not so happy a clear frown on his face before he reached out for Otso's chin turning his face to him and leaning forward to capture his lips in a deep kiss, leaning into it more.

"Yup!" Alise replied with a large smile when she saw him tilt his head and repeat that they had roses. A moment later he was nodding his agreement to going to the coven's garden with her. As they were walking through town she noticed that he seemed to become quite uncomfortable, wrapping his arm around her and holding her close. Not that Alise minded, she was actually really happy to be held close to him, enjoying the contact. When they walked into the restaurant she let Shi lead the way to their private room sitting down in her chair as she glanced around the space. "This is really nice... and private." Alise said.

Kaine purred happily when Tenmo held him tight, holding him tightly in return happy and determined to never leave this spot. "Not moving." Kaine growled in a challenging manner. Clinging to Tenmo even tighter, not even humoring the idea of getting out of this bed.

Xavier happily returned the deep kiss that Adrian was giving him, purring happily into the kiss before he was leaving the room to get Solaria for breakfast. He was gentle in waking her, picking her up and carrying her out into the dinning room and setting her at the table to eat, leaning down and kissing the top of her head.

Otso couldn’t help but blush at Marcus’s red face and thinking it was cute, the soft purr only making it cuter. It made his heart skip a beat but soon found his head being turned toward Vince, getting a deep kiss. Vince really leaned into his, Otsos face turning a bright red when the kiss got broken. He just kissed two gorgeous men in one day and his heart felt like it would soar. He could only imagine what Marcus would kiss like without company..definitely eager to kiss but not in front of others. “Wow..” Otso said quietly, looking between them both. “If me hanging out with you both means I get those kinds of kisses from you both, we need to hang out more often” He said with a quiet chuckle and a dark blush.

Shi felt more comfortable when they were in their private room, out of the public gaze. He sat down in a seat beside her, knowing he would need to talk more to make this ordering process as easy as possible. Sure, there were set options on the menu but he wanted a variety of things. He took a deep breath and said aloud all of the things he wanted for the grill, ordering a cocktail for himself. He passed the menu to her for her to take a look and order before the waitress left.

“Oh really? You want me to carry you everywhere..” Tenmo said with a small chuckle. He sat up in bed, moving to scoop him up in his arms. “I’ll just have to take another bath but with you this time” He smirked, moving to go carry him toward the bathroom.

Adrian was setting out the plates when he saw Xavier carrying a tiny Solaria in his arms. It was an adorable sight from his handsome Nippy. He set her down so gently although she still seemed to be waking up.

"I definitely think you should hang out with us more. I'll even let you two hang out without me some time so you can enjoy my brother a bit more." Vince replied though he said it with a growl stating he'd be disappointed he wasn't there. Marcus on the other hand was showing extreme interest now and nodding eagerly. "I'd love for the two of us to hang out together, I did say I'd play the piano or the violin for you at some point. We can do that and... kiss a little." Marcus said with a smile indicating he'd love to do so. Vince happily leaning forward this time to press a light kiss to the cute wolf's neck before he was relaxing back against the couch. "Why don't we watch a movie together? He asked motioning towards the TV mounted in front of them. "Maybe something spooky or scary that can call for cuddling?" He offered.

Taking the menu from Shi when he handed it to her she looked it over ordering as well before the waitress left then turning to Shi and giving him a small smile. "You know, I really do like spending time with you. Not to mention this is really the first time that we've been able to actually wholeheartedly spend time alone together." Alise said with a smile reaching out to rest her hand over his while they were waiting for their things to arrive.

Another growl came from Kaine when Tenmo spoke seeing that the other was sitting up he at first tried to scurry away to the other side of the bed when he was being scooped up. "Don't want too..." He groaned as he was carried from the room and towards the bathroom looking up at Tenmo with a soft pout appearing since he clearly didn't win this battle. At least he liked the sound of taking a bath with Tenmo which did make him much happier and he wrapped his arms around his puppy again letting his eyes drift shut. "I do like it when you carry me." He mumbled though Kaine was aware that Tenmo knew that already.

Taking his seat at the table Xavier smiled at Solaria who was still waking up but wasn't whining or anything. Turning to Adrian he smiled at him, "Thank you for making breakfast, Daddy." His voice was soft and there was another purr in there when he had said 'Daddy' liking that he could tease his Pup this way.

“That’s sounds nice! And of course I would enjoy your alone time company Marcus” Otso said with a smile, really wanting to hear him play an instrument, either or would sound lovely. “That and kissing too..always good” Otso said with a light blush. “I’m sure Vince here would be more than happy for his own alone time with the way he kissed me..” Otso said with a shy laugh and a brighter blush. He might be spending a lot of time here..Otso thought to himself as Vince mentioned watching a scary movie. “It will be nice to cuddle with someone that’s not my pillow for a scary movie” He laughed, letting Vince pick as he stayed seated my Marcus, resting his head on the others shoulder.

Shi heard what she said and thought it over. His first Time at the coven house, there’s always any number of vampires and Otso and Solaria were around the corner. At the lake, it was Tenmo kaine and Otso. Not counting the waitress, they really were alone..It was nice. Shi watched her hand go over his, quietly moving to intertwine their fingers together. “You really do..look beautiful” He said quietly with a hint of a smile.

“I know my little vampire..” Tenmo said with a small smile, opening the bathroom door. Even the tub had plenty of space for two, chuckling to himself as he got the bath water ready. He set the other down in the tub so he could remove his pants. He picked the other up again and got underneath him, sinking into the water with him.

Adrian blushed when Xavier called him ‘Daddy’, his face blushing a bright red. He gave him a very light smack with the spatula followed by a quick kiss on the lips. He set down a plate in front of Solaria, getting some jelly for her toast and butter for her pancakes. She happily worked up, starting to eat with a smile on her face.

Vince watched the two with a happy smile on his face, it would be good for his brother to have some alone time with Otso, just the two of them. Good enough that Vince was willing to step aside and allow it to happen, even if it was only for a little while. He was growing fond of the wolf after all. Otso was agreeing to a scary movie so Vince got up to find one that he thought would be great to cuddle through, one movie did catch his attention and he pulled it out. Showing it to the other two, "What do you boys think, The Nun? I've heard it's good." Vince said thinking it was the perfect movie for them to cuddle together, enjoy that cute wolf some more.

"Thank you... that's really sweet of you to say." Alise said with a soft blush but truly liking the compliment as well. When she had been human she had not loved herself or the way she looked after becoming a vampire she had gained confidence she had never had before and learned to love her now unchanging body. Looking at her today no one would probably know that, but she was glad that Shi found her beautiful, since she definitely found him attractive as well. "You're really handsome too." She commented with a smile.

Kaine wanted to protest again when he was set down in the water but it was nice and warm causing him to hum his approval instead and relax in the water while Tenmo was removing his pants. This of course had all of Kaine's attention, his eyes watching his Puppy's every move and a pleased sound coming out of him when the other was naked. A moment later Tenmo was picking him up again and sliding into the tub beneath him before setting him back in the water. "My puppy." He growled possessively.

The blush he got from Adrian was perfect, even when the other lightly smacked him with the spatula only making Xavier chuckle softly. "Such a cutie." He purred watching as he got everything Solaria needed for her pancakes and toast. It only made his smile grow, and the moment he got the chance he caught Adrian and pulled him over to him to give him a loving kiss.

“Ooo I haven’t seen that yet, It’s supposed to be really scary!” Otso said, happy to rest all the other shoulder. He waited for the other to pop the movie in, waiting for Vince To come back so he could hold his hand. He waited in eager anticipation, watching as the movie began. An older nun went down a hallway, everything quiet and he held Vince’s hand even tighter. When she got pulled back into the dark room, he yelled, pressing his face into Marcus’s chest. When another nun had jumped out of a window to get away from the Nun, he buried his face deep into Marcus’s chest, Vince’s hand being squeeze tighter.

Shi leaned over and kissed her blushing cheek, finding he was warming up to Alise even more. He was in a secluded room with a vampire and he was as at ease as if he were alone. It was perfect..He moved away when he heard the waitress coming, dropping off their food. Shi took a big gulp on his cocktail before putting some meat on the grill. He threw a fruit Alise likes on there to lightly grill in with the steak. When it was ready, he carefully brought up it and kept a cupped hand under it. He raised it to her lips, wondering if she wanted to try it.

Tenmo could hear the others pleased sound of approval at watching him get naked, smiling to himself. He relaxed in the warm waters of the tub, wrapping his arms around Kaine. Tenmo smiled when the other growled, kissing the top of his head. “My little vampire..” He said with a soft purr of a growl.

While Solaria was busy with her pancakes, he felt himself being pulled away from her. Xavier pulled him into a loving kiss, setting the spatula down and wrapping his arms around him. Adrian returned the others loving kiss, loving life right now

"Then The Nun it is!" Vince said happily putting the movie in and grabbing the remote as he moved to take his place on the other side of Otso. The cute wolf instantly taking his hand making him smiled as he twined their fingers together before pressing the play button when the movie's main menu popped up. It wasn't long before the beginning of the movie was playing out, a small amused an happy smile crossing his face as he felt the hand in his squeezing it lightly. As they watched the movie he shifted to press himself better against Otso, Marcus seeming to do the same and give him more comfort. Both of the brother's had seen the movie before, and had loved it thus why they were both up to seeing it again.

Alise gave a shy smile when Shi leaned over and kissed her blushing cheek, which made it blush a bit darker but she didn't mind since it was really just the two of them. She watched as he was cooking, the smells filling the room and making her quite happy, he was also quite cute when he was cooking. Noticing how he threw in a fruit that he was aware she liked and was grilling lightly as he was cooking the steak. When it was offered to her she tasted it and it was actually better than she would have expected considering she had never thought of doing that again. "That's really good." She said happily leaning forward and pressing a kiss to his lips in a thank you.

"My cute puppy." Kaine purred twisting in the other's arms to curl up against his chest, arms tucked between him and Tenmo as he let out a pleased hum. Tilting his head up and pressing a kiss to the other's neck before he was nuzzling into his chest again.

When Xavier broke the kiss he smiled down at his pup, arms wrapping around him before he pressed a light kiss to the top of his head. "I love you, Pup." He murmured before his eyes moved towards Solaria and gave her a small smile. "I love you as well, Solaria." He said not wanting to just say it to Adrian and not to her when she was in the room.

Otso managed to get through the rest of the movie with a few more yelps and snuggles. “So scary..” He said, finally bringing up his face from Marcus’s chest. It definitely helped to be sandwiched in between the two of them during a scary movie. “Thanks guys, that was fun!” Otso smiled, kissing both their cheeks. He didn’t even remember what he was worried about when he came here..something about Bryan? It didn’t matter to him now, he was happy.

“It is..” Shi said quietly before turning a bright pink. “T-the food..good..food” Shi coughed as he started grilling more, embarrassed that he had mentioned the kiss was good and a flimsy recovery. He felt like he was making a complete fool of himself and he never made a fool of himself. He was always so quiet and stoic and now..he was a bumbling idiot being around Alise.

Tenmo smiled happily, content to lay there for a bit. Even if not much in the way of actually bathing was getting done, he was still happy. He laid back against the tub with a content sigh, kissing the top of the others head.

Solaria smiled happily when she was told she was loved, going back to her pancakes. “Did you guys find my mom yet? She’s been lost for awhile..And I’m worried..” She said as she had another bite of pancakes. Adrian knee that would come up, looking at Xavier. What were they supposed to say? She came to them saying she was lost..they never addressed t after that.

"It was fun." The brothers said in unison, smiles on there faces. Vince leaned over to capture Otso's lips in another kiss before he was moving to take the dvd out and put it away/ "Anyone up for another movie? We can spend the evening watching movies and hanging out." He suggested since it was a great way for both of them to spend time with Otso and cuddle the other. "We can watch other movies besides scary ones as well. Wouldn't want to freak anyone out to bad." Vince teased lightly as he was putting 'The Nun' away before waiting to hear if Otso was up for a movie night.

Alise smiled at Shi it was so cute how he tried to quickly move to cover what he had said by emphasizing that the food was good. She knew it was, she could already tell, but she also knew that was not what he had originally meant. Still, Alise didn't want to embarrass him or anything so instead she tried to focus on the food. "So you've been here before right? When was the first time you ever came here?" She asked curiously.

Kaine figured he could at least accept this, cuddling with his husband in the tub was still relaxing even if it wasn't what he had originally wanted. It was still better than washing up, which neither of them had made a move to do. So in a way Kaine still felt like this was a win. Eyes drifting shut and practically falling asleep against him with a happy hum of approval.

Xavier glanced towards Adrian when the other looked at him at the question. She was young, they couldn't very well tell her that her mother was dead right now. Not wanting to have her go through something at such a young age, instead he took a seat beside her and thought about things for a moment. "Sometimes... bad things happen that make big changes in our lives. Causes people to leave and new ones to enter." He started to say hoping maybe this was the better way to try to explain it but even this felt wrong.

“That sounds good!” Otso said as he was totally happy for a movie night. Now he could really forget about Bryan with their company. He stuck his tongue out at Vince when he was teased shortly after he was kissed. “We can watch a comedy? Oh Vince” Otso said as he looked over at him. “I was practicing ballroom dancing and may have left a tie in the ballroom, can you go get it for me before the next movie?” He said with a small wink. There was no tie in the ballroom but he was too shy to admit he wanted to see today how Marcus could kiss. As soon as Vince left, he sat on the others lap and said quietly “Now I can see how you really kiss” with a blush and a small smile. He took Marcus’s lips into a deep kiss.

“Teenager..” Shi said with a small nod looking back down at his food. He didn’t remember why he went into town that day but he ended up alone here. He was killed by the smell of the food and being able to cook things the way he liked them. Shi turned a faint pink as another thought crossed his mind. He typed it out on her phone, almost too embarrassed to show her. -Can we have a proper kiss after we leave here before I take you home? Like..a really nice one?- He shyly looked up at her. Most of their kisses were too quick for his liking and he wondered what kissing her for longer would be like.

Tenmo chuckled quietly, feeling the other near sleeping on his chest. He lazily reaches for the soap, just as lazily running it over the others back. It wasn’t really washing him but he was still getting clean. It was more of an excuse to run his hands along his body.

“Oh..So..Mommy won’t come back? She is really lost?” Solaria asked, looking up at them both. Adrian likes Xavier’s explanation and wanted to soothe Solaria further. “Yes sweetie..If Mommy didn’t get lost..You wouldn’t have found us right? Sometimes..things happen for a reason. Sometimes it’s hard to explain why it happened but..We love you very much okay?” Adrian smiled down warmly. Solaria hugged them both with a small smile. She didn’t know what happened to her mom but..She got two dads!

"Sure." Vince said looking to grab a comedy for them to watch when he heard Otso speak, "Yeah?" He questioned turning back to the two. Otso told him he had been practicing dancing in the ballroom and may have left a tie in there asking if he'd go check. "Okay." Vince replied with a cheerful tone before turning and darting out of the room and down the stairs to go check the ballroom. Marcus had noticed Otso turn to him the moment his brother was out of the room and was moving into his lap, instantly a strong arm wrapped around the wolf to keep him there. "Oh? The little wolf want's a kiss?" He teased lightly before he was eager to comply. Marcus caught the other's lips in a deep and passionate kiss, his arms pulling Otso closer to him. Wanting to and eager to show him how cute he thought he was.

"Oh? Was it alone?" Alise asked with a raised eyebrow curious. At this point all of the food had been cooked and she was happily eating hers when she noticed that Shi was typing something. He seemed hesitant to show it to her, but with a faint pink hue on his cheeks. Looking at the message she leaned over and kissed his cheek, "Of course can we can. You don't need to ask." Alise told him with a smile.

Kaine was practically asleep when he felt the soap running along his back followed by Tenmo's hand. He murmured softly nuzzling more into the other's chest and falling asleep the rest of the way from the gentle soothing touch. It was so easy for him to just give in and sleep when they were have such a nice moment together, especially when he absolutely loved cuddling with him.

"I'm sorry." Xavier said when Solaria came to realize that her mother wasn't coming back. It was better than telling her she was dead and he had killed her. Xavier wasn't sure he'd ever be ready to tell her the truth but she was definitely too young to be told now. Adrian had finished explaining things to her and telling her that they loved her very much, which they really did. He hugged her back when she hugged him and was glad that she was seemingly okay with the change of events. Her reaction to everything was a lot better than he could have ever hoped for.

“Maybe..” Otso said quietly with a small smile on his face. Marcus really was different when he was alone..a more dominant and flirty side showing its face. And the kiss..oh god the kiss! It was deep and passionate which he more Han happily returned with just as much passion. Otso let himself be pulled closer, knotting his fingers into the back of the others head. His eyes slipped shut, his heart pounding with how deeply passionate the kiss was. He was pretty much pressed up against the others chest when he was pulled closer.

Shi nodded in response to her earlier question, taking the food off the grill when he deemed it done enough for him. He never thought he would be looking forward to a kiss but here he was. The last time he kissed her lips, it was quick. He wanted to enjoy a proper kiss, worthy of two people who were a couple.

Tenmo didn’t mind laying in the bath water like this as he ran the soap over wherever he could reach. He could at least say the other was clean enough..And he could wash himself off further when he woke up. He set the soap down and held Kaine tightly to him, dozing off himself.

“If you ever find out what happened..Can you tell me? When I’m bigger?” Solaria said, looking up at them with sad eyes. “Promise my little sunshine..” Adrian smiled softly, kissing the top of her head and hugging them both in a big hug. Could he ever tell her. That her mother tried to kill Daddy and Dad killed her in return. He could never be ready for that moment..But for now..She seemed happy and at peace. He couldn’t traumatize a little girl..

Marcus was happy and eager to kiss Otso, and it seemed he was just as willing with how he returned it and how he was pressed against him. Granted Marcus knew deep down that was mostly his fault as well since he was holding him so securely against himself. His hands dipped and slipped beneath the cute wolf's shirt and he was giving himself the chance to touch and feel the skin beneath. Just as he broke the kiss a large pleased smile appeared before his lips moved to Otso's neck pressing a kiss there and sucking lightly. "Aw! You two are having fun without me!" A voice came from the doorway, Marcus' eyes darted there to see Vince who was coming towards them with a pout on his face. Instantly he was going to move away but Vince seemed to have other ideas when he caught Otso's lips in a deep kiss, standing there kissing him while adding his own hands to the other's body wanting to feel it too.

As they were eating Alise had to admit that she was having fun. Being with him, even if they weren't talking since it didn't feel like it was needed at this point. As the meal went on though she did reach out for his hand, glad to spend time with him and be able to touch him and kiss without anyone else being around.

Though he didn't recall when exactly he fell asleep, Kaine woke up a little cramped having curled himself in a ball against Tenmo while being in the tub. The tub was more than big enough for the two of them but his limbs had been pulled against his body. Kaine groaned as he stretched out his stiff muscles, sleepily glancing around the room. The water in the tub was cold at this point, and he wasn't even sure how long they had been in it. Tenmo was asleep and he didn't want to wake his puppy. At this point he reached for the soap the last thing he remembered was the other washing his back since that was the only part he had access to, that still meant he had to clean the rest of him.

Xavier was watching the two and before long he was ushering Solaria off to continue to work on her room before he turned to Adrian and leaned down to give him a kiss. "When she's old enough, we'll tell her." He said softly. Softly enough that even if Solaria had entered the room her human ears would not have been able to hear it. The last thing he wanted was for her to find out right now, she was too little, she needed to be protected right now.

He loved the way Marcus kissed him so deeply, feeling the others hands go under his shirt. It made him blush a bit to feel the others warm hands on his body, their lips parting when he needed air. Soon Marcus's lips were on his neck, unable to help himself but letting out a quiet moan. Otso turned a bright red when he heard Vince's voice saying if they were having fun without him. Otso was about to move off Marcus's lap and away from the hands when Vince had come over and took his lips into a deep kiss. He turned a brighter red at Vince's hands joining Marcus's hands on his chest. He couldn't help but let out another moan, reaching down to roll up his t shirt so both brothers had more access to his chest. His heart was pounding more in his chest, loving the attention as he wiggled his hips on Marcus's lap.

Shi took her hand, not talking much or feeling a need to. He was having fun with Alise, even if he was only using one hand for the rest of the meal. He paid for both of their dinners, finishing what meat was left in a quick mouthful. He licked his lips of the meat juices before holding Alise's hand again and walking with her back towards the woods. When he was deep enough into the woods, he turned to face her, remembering what he mentioned to her in the restaurant. Now...for a proper kiss..He thought as he took a breath before taking her into a deeper kiss, more passionate than he had ever kissed her before.

Tenmo felt the other move on top of him, realizing he had fallen asleep in the tub. It must have been for a decent amount of time since the water was cold in the tub. "You are so comfortable I fell asleep.." he said with a teasing smirk, kissing the others lips in a quick peck.

"Yes...I don't want to scar her when she is so young..Maybe when she is older she can understand. It would be too much..even for her" Adrian whispered just as quietly. If she knew all those details, no matter how advanced she was, it might damage her. It did not feel good lying to her, but it was better than the alternative.

Marcus had blushed a deep red when Vince had joined them but Otso had made such a cute sound that he couldn't bring himself to stop giving him attention despite the presence of another person now. Vince was occupying the wolf's mouth with a deep kiss but that left him to kiss along his neck instead, their hands still feeling the warm skin of his body. Made easier by the wolf rolling his shirt up to bare more of it to them, making them both eager to keep touching and exploring it. Marcus let out a soft moan of his own as Otso was wiggling his hips above him, feeling himself growing aroused. It was hard not to though, with such a cutie in his lap and the sounds he was making while wiggling his hips. Vince on the other hand was certainly happy as well, breaking the kiss only when they needed to breath the smile on his face and the purr he let out making it clear he was quite happy. "You really are quite the cute wolf, aren't you?" He purred breathlessly. "Marcus and I could have fun with you." He added with a soft growl.

After leaving the restaurant Alise was in quite the great mood, the whole date had been wonderful and she had really enjoyed spending this time with him. When he took a deep breath she was expecting him to say something, but instead he took her into a deep kiss, it was even more passionate than it had ever been before. She was surprised but eager and happily returned the kiss wrapping her arms around him and returning it just as passionately, violet eyes falling shut.

"Hey handsome." Kaine greeted his handsome husband returning the quick kiss before Tenmo was already breaking it. That was fine he was finishing washing his body up before he was leaning over for a better and deeper kiss. "We should get out of the water... it's freezing." Kaine laughed softly before he was already moving to stand up. Groaning again as he stretched his muscles better this time.

"When the time is right, she'll know." Xavier promised Adrian. Even if he had to tell her himself he would when he knew that she was old enough and able to understand what had happened. Why things had gone the way they had and that the reason they had not been honest with her earlier was because it was best for her. Giving him another smile he leaned down to give him another kiss before stepping back. "Well, let's get those wedding paintings hung, shall we?"