An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“That’s my line...” Tenmo said with a small smirk on his face. “You are too perfect Babe” He said with a more soft smile spreading on his face. “Now then..I do believe someone said if you wanted to consider getting a kid, you wanted wild sex. I am at your disposal..use me as you wish..” He said with a lower purr emanating from his throat. “Regardless, I would enjoy every moment of it” He kissed Kaines forehead

A small smirk appeared on Kaine's face, "We have really only been here for twenty four hours and you're already eager to convince me." He purred. It was sweet really, not to mention Kaine was always up for wild sex, the kind that left him weak and with a pleasant ache after. Hell, he even enjoyed it when it made him walk funny after. Such things just made it even better, and such thoughts certainly made him eager. "I would certainly hope so. It's definitely not all about me after all." Kaine replied leaning down to catch his husband's lips in a deep and passionate kiss. As he was kissing his wolf, one hand went to the other's member giving it a few strokes to ensure it was still craving him as much as he was craving it.

“I can’t help it..It is our ‘honeymoon’ after all” Tenmo spoke with a small playful purr in his voice. He returned the others passionate kiss, letting out a quiet growl of happiness when he was being stroked. “You get more beautiful every moment I swear..” He smirked as he nipped at the others neck. He reached around the other to give his ass a firm squeeze

"Which only means we have plenty of time to enjoy us, and for you to convince me." Kaine purred back. The nip to his neck elicited a pleasured groan from him, leaning forward to press his lips to Tenmo's neck. Letting his fangs brush against the wolf's neck with another purr, for a moment teasing the idea of taking a bite. His ass being squeezed firmly made his lips pull up in a smirk. "You could tell me on excruciating detail just how beautiful I am to you." He mused. At this point his hand had stilled, fingers teasing the head of his husband's cock as he appreciated the lovely and mouthwatering sight before him. As willing as Kaine was and eager as he would be to take Tenmo back inside of him and get his release he had something else in mind. Slowly he slid down his husband's body, kissing as he went before he was slipping his Puppy's hard length back into his mouth with a pleased hum and a deep burning hunger in his eyes as their gazes locked.

Tenno smiled softly when the other mentioned how much time they had. He would do his best to convince him but for now had far more pressing matters on his mind. “Really now..?” Tenmo teased Kaine with a playful smirk. “Well..Your eyes sparkle like tiny little stars. You have such smooth creamy looking skin and fangs that are sharp as they are alluring” Tenmo said, a low purr escaping his lips from the brush of fangs. A lower growl escaped his lips at the others mouth around him. “A mouth that can have a grown wolf bend over backwards for you..”

So far Kaine liked what he was hearing a pleased hum escaping him at the comment about his mouth being able to make a grown wolf bend over backwards for him. Smiling slightly around his husband's length as he continued to give it attention, after a few more bobs of his head and taking the other's length into his mouth completely he pulled up releasing it from his lips. Now he was kissing along the shaft, running his tongue over it, pressing his lips to the base and occassionally even licking or sucking on his husbands balls. "And?" The vampired pressed with a knowing smirk on his face wanting Tenmo to continue and tell him even more things that the other found beautiful about him.

Tenmo let out a low quiet purr as he felt and watched Kaine bobbing his head along him. His wolf ears came out with a small twitch as the warm mouth soon went away, those beautiful lips of his kissing along him and working his balls. “You make it hard to concentrate love..” He groaned as his entire body screamed for more Kaine. “What did I say already...?” He groaned as he tried to get his thoughts together. “There’s so much love..You made a broken sad man into someone that begs and will drop to their knees at a moments notice for you..that’s beautiful...” Tenmo looked him in his eyes with a small growl, running his hands through his hair

"I like that I make it hard for you to concentrate." Kaine purred against his husband's length. He'd definitely enjoy making it harder and harder for him to concentrate though he had every intention of giving Tenmo his release. The hands running through his hair made him purr happily once more a happy smile appearing. "So... I make you incredibly happy, huh?" Kaine asked curiously and a bit teasingly. Moving back up his body he returned to straddling his husband's lap. "We can give you your release now love." He murmured before leaning in for a deep passionate kiss.

“Very happy..” Tenmo responded with another low purr, his tail swaying behind him slowly in agreement. “Everything about you makes me and my life so happy and worth it. You complete me..” Tenmo said as he kept a cupped hand on the others cheek while Kaine moved to straddle his lap. He hummed happily when Kaine said he could given him his release now, nibbling on his earlobe quick beige they went into a deep passionate kiss. “Worth the wait love...” Tenmo groaned again, holding onto his hips firmly burn not incredibly tight

"That's so sweet." Kaine purred happily when Tenmo expressed that he completed the wolf. He loved his puppy so much, no one could make him as happy as his husband did. No one ever had, and no one else ever could. After returning to the other's lap he felt his wolf's hands firmly gripping his hips, reaching back he lead his husband's hard member back inside of him with a shiver and pleasant gasp. It never did cease to amaze him with just how amazing it felt, and after denying them both the satisfaction of their release once it felt even more intense. This of course just encouraged him to take his time in sinking down on the other's hard length, feeling each inch as it was entering him. Kaine was more than happy to start moving his hips once he had taken the full length. Moaning over his husband's lips with a very pleased and happy smile on his lips, eyes locked with the wolf's.

“It’s true..” Tenmo said quietly as he ran his fingers once more through the others hair. He wouldn’t be where he was without Kaine, Kaine was able to do things no one else before him could. He let out a low pleased growl when he could feel Kaine slowly sinking down on him again. After being denied their pleasures, getting it back made it feel even better. He went to moving his hips as slowly as he could at first, then hearing the others moans so close to his lips. He couldn’t stand the pleased feeling washing over him, quick to move faster

"That just makes it even sweeter." Kaine purred happily. He was really happy that Tenmo truly felt like he completed him, of course, it was the same for him as well. Tenmo gave his life meaning and made it so much brighter than it had ever been before he had met the wolf. The hand running through his hair had him purring again, eyes drifting shut as he pressed happily into the other's touch a pleased smile on his face. His movements were met with slow and precise movements from Tenmo as well. Biting his lip gently as each movement rubbed his insides perfectly, it always did and it made his body ignite in pleasure. It didn't help matters any that they had already denied their releases for awhile already it just made matters even more intense. Tenmo responding to his moans that he was releasing practically on the other's lips with a quicker pace just made his moans more frequent, more heated. Other sounds were added to it, gasps when his husband rubbed his prostate just right, little pants and grunts. It really made him feel weak in the knees, a feeling that Kaine thoroughly enjoyed and would love to feel again and again.

How great he was feeling encouraged him to pick up his own movement speed, tilting his head foward enough to catch Tenmo's lips in another kiss. His panting breaths washing over the other's lips whenever their kiss parted though he never let their lips remain parted before long. He could feel it in every fiber of his being that he was not going to be able to handle it for very long, his body already drowning in pleasure. A shiver raked down his spine his arms moved to wrap around Tenmo's neck, fingers digging into the man's back as he pressed his body more firmly against his husband's. Kaine's heart was pounding in his chest, body melting, and with each movement of his hips and his husband's he could feel himself almost lose it. It still ended sooner than Kaine would have liked, but after managing to hold them off for as long as they had made it quite intense and worth it. His body was shaking and his panting breaths were shaky and shallow, vision blurred for a moment. The pleasure coursing through his veins after was definitely worth it, continuing to move his hips until Tenmo reached his release as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Tenmo hummed happily at the others reply, lost in the moment between the both of them. He meant every word that he told the other..Kaine was his world. He had took hits from wolves, stood up to vampires, Able to somewhat control himself during the full moon..He proved his love in far more than just words. He kept up the pace of his thrusts into the other, even if he knew it would not last much longer. The others pace on him was driving him crazier, knowing his imminent pleasure was at its brink.

Tenmo panted heavily as he finally hit his climax, panting heavily and his wolf ears twitching happily. So good..so freaking good...He thought to himself as he pulled Kaine into a kiss. “Now that was a good start to the honeymoon..” He said with a small chuckle. He nipped a bit on the others neck in a teasing manner

• 2 weeks later...

Kaine moaned happily into the kids he was pulled into, eyes having drifted shut. Losing himself in the kiss for a moment before it was broken and Tenmo was nipping at his neck. This caused him to groan happily, shifting to nuzzle into his husband's neck. "It really is." He agreed still a little breathless. This couldn't have been a better start to their honeymoon.

Their two week trip and honeymoon was all about them, exactly like it should be. Pulling himself up he settled down beside good love and gave him a happy smile. "I think I could get used to this." Kaine mused playfully. "Now. Let's watch some movies and enjoy our gorgeous hotel room. We have a lot of fun to look forward to here before even more fun on the Amazon." Of course, when Kaine said that he meant all kinds of fun, innocent and not so innocent fun. Relaxing into Tenmo's side he slipped his hand into the wolf's intertwining their fingers.

“Same..” Tenmo agreed when their embrace was broken. “No one else, wolves or otherwise, just me and my husband” Tenmo spoke with a soft loving tone. “Much needed alone time, no matter where we decided to go” He chuckled, holding Kaine close to him. Today was perfect..everything was perfect. There was much more to come and the Amazon would prove to be all the more exotic of a location but he could never know! And that was he exciting part!

“What should we watch first then? They have a wide selection of films to stream and physical copies” He smiled as he browsed through the options on the tv

"Your sexy husband." Kaine purred with a bright smile. Happily curled up against Tenmo's side he was watching his husband browse the movies as he thought about what he wanted to watch. "Let's watch..." Kaine mused as he watched the titles move on the screen stopping Tenmo when he was in a movie that looked interesting. "This one!" He exclaimed setting his hand over his husband's to stop him from going any further. It was a paranormal movie, which was probably one of Kaine's favorite movie types.

Leaning over he pressed his lips to his husband's, "Not only could it be a ready good movie but out could also give plenty of opportunities for some extra cuddling." He mused with a smirk. There was always more than one reason for his choice of movies whenever it came to him picking.

Tenmo stopped when Kaine expressed interest in a paranormal movie that he was just about to scroll past. “Oh...? Will someone get scared and feel the need to do lots of extra cuddling?” He lightly teased with a small smile, knowing that was what he was exactly doing. “I will never be opposed to time cuddling with you” He chuckled, pressing play and pulling the other to his side. “You ever watched this one?” He asked with a soft smile

"I don't know what you're talking about." Kaine teasingly replied. Not wanting to admit that there was actually quite a bit of truth in his husband's own teasing. Though he was also aware that Tenmo knew exactly what he was up too, he'd do his best to deny it though. "Nope!" He happily and eagerly replied when asked if he had ever watched this one before. Feeling the wolf pulling him into his side, Kaine's arms wrapped instinctively around his husband head resting on the man's shoulder. "Sounds scary though." He commented as the movie started playing.

“Loved a good scary movie..usually had to hide Otsos head when he was little because he got scared” Tenmo chuckled as the movie began to play. “I would have to make them feel better by popping on a movie humans made about werewolves and that would perk them right up and we could laugh about it” He smiled as he turned his attentions back to the movie. He kissed the top of the others head quick before he tightened his grip on Kaine

"There are far more fun ways for us to perk up after the movie if needed." Kaine mused with a small smirk. Though his mind went over the image of a young Tenmo hiding Otso's face to stop him from seeing the really scary parts of the movie. It was a cute image he ended up with, an amused smile crossing his face. Feeling his husband's arms tighten around him had Kaine happily nuzzling into his side before relaxing once more. Whenever things got too spooky for him or he knew something scary would happen he turned and buried his face into Tenmo's chest. Though he continued to watch through a single open eye that just couldn't look away. The comfort of Tenmo there, his scent along with the arms wrapped around him and knowing it wasn't real at the end of the day definitely helped.

Tenmo couldn’t help but purr in the first instant of the others head in his chest, holding him close and letting his wolf ears twitch about. He didn’t get too scared of these movies but a few moments did make him flinch for a second or two. He loved a good scare, even more so now with Kaine all bundled up to him. It felt like it ended as soon as it started, seeing the final bloody kill before the credits began to roll. He kissed the top of the others head with a soft smile

It really had been a good a movie and not just because it encouraged more cuddling. When it was over he hummed happily at the kiss to the top of his head. Shifting he maneuvered himself so he could sit on his husband's lap arms still wrapped around the man. "That was a good movie. What do you want to watch or do now?" He asked wondering if Tenmo wanted to watch another movie or possibly do something else.

“Well..the only thing I see right now is a handsome man on my lap. My husband wouldn’t be happy about it” He teased with a small chuckle, giving him a peck on the lips. “Maybe we can some of the things we can do here? Or maybe look at anything we can book on our Amazon trip? Or things where we stay recommends we bring..? Not sure” He smiled, giving him more kisses.

With a soft laugh Kaine leaned forward for a kiss. When their lips parted a teasing smile appeared, "Oh I don't think your husband will mind." He mused. Listening as Tenmo spoke telling him what they could do he considered the suggestions for a moment. "I agree. We should see about booking us some things things to do, here and when we go to the Amazon." Kaine connected with a nod. Getting up for a moment he grabbed their laptop returning to his very comfortable spot on his husband's lap. Opening it up he stated to see what else they could book to do here. Shifting so Tenmo wouldn't have a hard time seeing the screen too. "How about surf lessons? That looks fun." He suggested with a small smile.

Tenmo hummed happily when his lap was once again occupied by Kaine, kissing the others back with a small smile. He looked on from the others shoulder, perching his head on it. “Surfing..? Can’t say I’ve ever tried it but sounds fun! I would love the water regardless” He laughed, thinking it could be a fun activity for him to do