An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“I can’t help you make me so needy” Otso chuckled as he felt the other nuzzle his neck. He let himself be pushed back, looking up at Bryan as he pushed his shirt up. He hummed happily, taking off his shirt the rest of the way before tossing it aside. He went to undo Bryans shirt, wanting to feel his skin as well.

“Of course..” Adrian said as he sat on the end of the bed. “What did you end up talking about?” Adrian asked curiously as Shi was nuzzled up to Alices side, ears twitching happily at having reclaimed his spot beside her

A soft chuckle was Bryan's response knowing that Otso felt that way and having been told that a few times before but he had to admit he liked hearing it. Slipping out of his shirt when it was unbuttoned he let it fall to the floor before he was returning his lips to the other's neck moving them down towards his chest. "I really do love admiring this body." He mused his eyes snapping up to land on the other's face, he absolutely loved and adored every part of Otso.

Alise reached out running her fingers through Shi's hair once more a small smile on her face as he seemed quite happy to be at her side once more. When Adrian asked what they had been talking about she shrugged at first, "The normal things. Opinions on cribs and bassinets, toys, clothes." She listed off a few things. "Then some different things. How if any vampire qualities did appear, did pass down the precautions that would have to be taken to ensure he grows up strong and healthy. The risks that would be associated with such a thing. Then... the more pressing possibility of a hybrid which... I have to admit would be kind of cool." She mused her small smile growing a little bigger as her eyes met Shi's.

“If he is anything like me or his father plus a vampires strength like Xavier, this is going to be one strong child. And with both of your genetics, it is definitely going to be one good looking kid” Adrian chuckled looking at the two of them. “I may be hoping for a hybrid so I can see if it will have a wolf form. I can only imagine what a hybrid wolfs form would look like..a lot to do for a potential hybrid pup..” Adrian said quietly as he was musing.”Of course there are risks, cantering to both species needs..But it will be as perfect as you” Shi said softly as he smiled.

“I like admiring you too” Otso purred as he ran his hands over the others chest. To him it was perfect..Otso leaned up to kiss the others chest before laying back down.

"That's for sure." Alise agreed with a nod, a hybrid would be one strong child, a strong new race. It would be something new and never done, but she was interested in seeing how things would go. The mention of what a hybrid's wolf form would look like made her think about it, "There is a lot that would probably be different, size wise, behavior... even more physical characteristics." She admitted. Xavier was nodding in agreement, especially when Shi said that there would be risks to catering to both species needs which was definitely true. "With everyone's help he couldn't be in better hands though." Xavier admitted.

Bryan couldn't help but like hearing that Otso liked admiring him too. It was really nice to hear and he was super glad that the wolf like what he saw, watching his little wolf lean up to kiss his chest before lying back down. Bryan was more than happy to move down and start getting Otso out of his pants again, wanting to see more and reveal him once more.

“Full moon will be..interesting. But who knows maybe being a vampire wolf hybrid will finish it? Or even strengthen it? There are many unknowns..I can imagine looking even more scary than the twins do or me” Shi commented, knowing there was enough diversity between the species to not be sure how the child will come out much less their wolf form. He had no frame of reference and this unknown was scary but thrilling.

Otso moves his hips so it would be easier to get his pants off, reaching down to help get he others off as well. “Better..” He said quietly as the clothing got tossed aside. Now he could admire everything properly..

"Maybe... there really is no telling how a hybrid would behave on the full moon." Alise commented as she thought about it herself. Could it bring a stop to it? Make it stronger? What if it made them more unstable? There was a lot of questions surrounding a hybrid, but none of them would be answered until they knew for sure what their child was. "Whatever your child is, I am sure there will be plenty of new challenges to keep everyone busy. The full moon won't be our only worry, hybrid or not." Xavier added. There was still that chance, however small the child would actually be human, it was unlikely, but not entirely impossible. There was a bigger chance that he'd be a wolf if not a hybrid of the two before he'd be human, but no matter what they had to prepare themselves for any outcome.

"Sometimes I think you're even more eager than I am." Bryan mused as he leaned down to kiss the other's neck before he was traveling down his body once more. "I think..." He started trailing his fingers along the inside of Otso's left thigh, "That I want a taste from here." Bryan mused pressing his lips to the soft skin of his cute little wolf's inner thigh. His eyes moving to look up at the cute little wolf as though he was asking if he minded a change in just where he was getting his snack from today. After all, Bryan didn't want to do anything without Otso's permission.

“I suppose you are right..” Shi said at Xavier’s comment about the full moon not being their only problem. If it was a half breed, how do they take care of it? He was already a first time father and now who knows what it would even be?! “We have the coven and the pack to help..we will be okay” Shi said quietly, resting his head on the other as his ears twitched.

Otso chuckled quietly as he said “I have someone like you to make me eager..So your fault”. His face soon turned bright pink at where Bryan wanted his get his snack from. Of course a vampire didn’t have to always get it from the neck..it felt more intimate anywhere else. He nodded quietly in giving his consent to feed from there

"Exactly. You both couldn't have a bigger support system." Xavier said with a small smile. The pack and coven would be there to help and support the new parents in any way they could, no matter what the child ended up being in the end. He was in good hands no matter what, that of his parents, and that of those around him. Watching the pair he gave them both a smile before he was getting up and taking Adrian's hand, "Why don't we leave you two alone? We'll see you guys later or tomorrow." Xavier suggested thinking Alise and Shi could use the time alone still. Especially watching the pair and how affectionate they were being, the two had a lot on their mind.

"I suppose it is, isn't it?" Bryan mused thoughtfully. But he was glad to hear that Otso thought he was a good reason to be eager, enough to blame him for being so eager. His eyes never left the other's even as his face turned a bright pink before he was being given permission. The nod being all he needed before he was kissing the spot again, knowing that this was the first time he had evern fed from the little wolf from any place other than his neck. He was careful before finally letting his fangs sink in, definitely liking this spot as well, he'd have to change things up and try a bunch of different places to find where exactly was his favorite.

“Right, just howl if you need us” Adrian said as he knew it was their time To go. He misses Shi terribly but he knew Shi missed Alise probably more than he could imagine. They needed that time to do whatever they wanted, walking out of the room with Xavier. Shi watched them leave, placing a gentle hand on Alises stomach. “I’m sure Kai will be as tempting as their mother..” He said with a quiet purr.

Otso let out a quiet moan that he couldn’t keep quiet when he felt Bryans fangs sink into his thigh. His toes squirmed and his hips arched ever so slightly off the bed. “Taste..ah...any different?” He said as he tried to speak between moans

Watching the two leave Alise turned her attention to Shi with a pleased smile a soft laugh escaping her when he mentioned how Kai would be as tempting as her. "Not to mention as strong and handsome as you." She mused leaning forward to catch his lips in a kiss. "He'll be the best of both of us." Alise whispered on his lips. Life seemed perfect again, seemed to be amazing and she was so looking forward to it now.

Xavier's hand was in Adrian's as they left the room, "Those two will make amazing parents, to whatever their child ends up being. I can't say I'm not excited for a baby to be around. I never did get to be around them." He commented as he was thinking about how great it would be. Sure, it would have it's downs as well but he liked to think of it more positive than negative.

Bryan purred in response to Otso's question at first not releasing him to answer, instead taking his fill before finally running his tongue over the punctures to close the wound and stop any of that addicting blood from escaping. "Quite delicious, can practically taste your pleasure." He teased but was also telling the truth. The way Otso had felt had been clear in the change in his blood and he had to admit it was lovely. Not that his wolf was ever... not lovely.

“I don’t think your perfection could be fit into a small child..” Shi said against her lips when their kiss broke. He pulled her in closer and kissed her again, wanting to feel her warmth and hold her close. She was perfect and their child would hopefully be as perfect as her..

“Haven’t has pups around as of late, one litter after Otso maybe but even been awhile for me. Gotta learn how to deal with kids now hey grandpa?” Adrian nudged Xavier with a grin. “If he has anything of your strength back when we were fighting, it will be one strong kid..” He chuckled, imaging their strength when they fought those years ago. If that was how strong a vampire and wolf could be in a death battle, who knows what they would be like?

Otso purred loudly in happiness when he could feel him take more. He watched and felt the tongue lap up the wound on his thigh, humming happily. “Good..You will have to try more places sometime...” Otso purred, reaching up and running his hand along the others cheek.

"Our son will be beyond perfect, because he's ours." She said softly happy to return the kiss she was given as she was pulled closer to him. Their son really would be perfect, and she was actually excited to be a mother for the first time since she had been told that she was pregnant. With Shi at her side that was all that really mattered to her, leaning more into him as they kissed. When their lips parted her breathing was unsteady and she flashed a bright smile, "You're the best." She murmured.

"Oh don't start with me gramps." Xavier teased nudging Adrian with a smirk on his face. "Back when we were fighting? What are you saying, Pup? Trying to tell me I've gotten weak in my old age?" He asked acting as though he was offended when he was sure even Adrian knew that wasn't the case and he just had to give him a hard time. "That boy will be incredibly strong though, with a father like Shi and mother like Alise. Not only is he in amazing hands with them alone but has some amazing genetics." He commented with a smile.

"Don't worry love, I'll be testing out all sorts of different spots." Bryan purred with a smirk. Kissing the spot he had drank from before he was looking up at the little wolf again feeling the hand running along his cheek. "I love my little wolf." He purred more as he moved back up the wolf's body. "Do you think you're still prepared? Or should I prepare you again?" Bryan mused.

“You’re perfect...” Shi said as he had to catch his breath after their kiss. “I would ask you to marry me a million times over..” He said quietly as his cheeks turned a bit red, his wolf ears folding over in his embarrassment. “I don’t think I can take seeing you walk down the aisle..” He said quietly, turning a brighter red with every moment at the image. Her beautiful self walking down in a beautiful gown...His heart couldn’t take it and t wasn’t happening.

“Oh come on gramps..You know how hard I fought. If he was my biological son, he would be even stronger..” Adrian teased with a small smirk. “But I will admit now and back in the day you were quite a formidable opponent” Adrian grinned with his hands around the others waist. “My man can really fight in a suit..” He smirked..

“Many spots..” Otso purred, wanting him to try all sorts of places. “I love you too..and I’m plenty prepared...” Otso spoke in a sensual tone. He was ready and already had to wait so he could eat. He did not want to have to wait any longer...

"I'll admit I am not going to be very patient walking down the aisle either, not with such a sexy wolf waiting for me." Alise replied suddenly understanding how impatient Kaine and Adrian had been and knowing she'd feel the same way. Shi was feeling the same way that Tenmo and Xavier had, and she was sure that they were still just one of many unions that would be coming between the pack and coven.

"Would he now?" Xavier mused with a smirk, though he was sure Adrian was right in some ways he didn't think anyone could get stronger than Shi and Alise as a combo. Their child would be incredibly strong, and he was interested to see how the child would grow and how strong he would be. A small smirk appeared though as he felt Adrian's arms wrapping around his waist, wrapping his own arms around the other. "That I can." Xavier replied before leaning down to press a kiss to his Pup's in a deep kiss.

"So impatient." Bryan chuckled but was glad to hear that he was already prepared enough. Since he was definitely feeling quite impatient himself, smirking at the cute wolf he sat back on his knees before he flipped his cute wolf over, running his hands along his back before he was lifting Otso's hips for him. "I think we'll do this." He purred as he got into position and slowly entered his little wolf a pleased growl escaping him as he bent over his back to nip at the other's neck.

Shi kept going redder at thinking of her blushing face getting closer to him in a gorgeous gown. He grabbed a pillow and threw it over his deep red face. So many emotions he couldn’t handle but loved at the same time. It was weird to feel all emotional about..anything much less anyone. Alise brought that out in him, brought out his heart and his voice.

“He would..You went up against me. You should know how strong I can be, it took a lot for you to finally take me down a peg to top me then, you’re lucky I had Long hair and I happened to grow fond of your rough housing” Adrian teased more with a teasing smirk to match. He was happy for going out that night under the maple tree and meeting his enemy and future husband Xavier. He returned the others kiss with a quiet purr and a smile.

Otso was more than happy to be flipped over, not minding any position he was put in. He gripped the bed sheets under him as he felt the other enter him. His tail popped out with a slow wag, feeing it brush against the others chin. “S-sorry..” He said with a low groan, trying to speak through the pleasure

The way her fiance kept getting even redder made her own smile brighten, getting bigger and bigger until he was covering his face in a pillow making her laugh. Reaching over she pulled it away, leaning over him and pressing their lips in a deep kiss. "I love you, so much my sexy wolf. Especially when you're blushing and looking so adorable." Alise mused.

"Oh, I do, but it comes down to the fact that I still best you, and I continue to even to this day." Xavier teased with a bright smirk on his face. "Oh? You always loved rough housing, don't fool yourself. You were always looking for someone who could be rough with you." He purred his smirk only seeming to grow at this point.

"Don't apologize, it just makes you even cuter." Bryan purred in his little wolf's ear. It was adorable really, how his tail popped out and wagged slowly. Bryan only waited for a moment before he was moving, his movements were slow at first still a bit teasing, but he couldn't resist the chance to tease him.

Shi felt his cover being taken off, still red in the face and his ears folded over in embarrassment. Shi let out a quiet whimper at her mentioning of his blush. “I love my snowy angel too..” He said with a bashful smile, burying his face into her side to hide his blush. He could not wait for that day and all their time together in the future.

“Oh please, you don’t continue to best me all the time” Adrian teased with a smirk. He did not want to back down at the mention of him liking rough housing and being treated rough. “So? You were stronger than the wolves in my pack at the time. You put up a good fight” He tried to defend himself. Past Xavier was one formidable opponent, surprised he could be matched the first time they fought.

Otso blushed as he buried his face into the bed. He tried to get his tail to go down and out of the way of the others face. He tried to press his hips back into Bryan, wanting more and knowing the other was teasing him. “Please Master..” He purred, the teasing agonizing but still feeling good

A small amuse smile was on her face when Shi buried his face in her side instead of the pillow after she had taken it from him. Reaching out and rubbing the sexy wolf's back as they cuddled together, "I love spending time with you... every second of it." She murmured wanting to voice this even though she knew that Shi was already aware of that. "Our wedding will be amazing." Alise voiced how certain she was about it. It would be perfect and even more meaningful after such a scare and heartbreak as thinking they had lost each other once already. Hopefully that wouldn't become a reoccurring thing.

"Don't I?" Xavier purred with a smirk on his face. "Are you trying to say the wolves in your pack are stronger than me now?" He growled, his smirk still not vanishing. He loved how Adrian was trying not to back down and was defending himself, but he had to tease him more about this whole thing. More than capable of holding his own even after so long, no amount of time would make it so he was incapable of holding his own in a fight.

It was cute really, how hard his little wolf was trying to get ahold of his tail that just wanted to continue it's slow wag and stay towards his face. Making him chuckle as he reached down to run his hand over it and offer a little help in pushing it back down, just as he heard the cute wolf speak in such a lovely manner. "That's not quite the tone I'm looking for, Pet." Came Bryan's instant reply as he leaned down to kiss Otso's shoulder. The words were fine, perfect even, but that tone wasn't nearly needy and desperate enough for him to give in.

“It will be..I’m not sure how long I can wait. But it is special..” Shi mumbled into her side. He wanted to take the time to plan their wedding but at the same time he thought he had lost her. He didn’t want that to happen again and wanted to make sure of it. This wedding was going to be even more perfect than any wedding he had ever seen before!

“Oh come on leech grandpa, I can still take you on in my fighting kimono any day of the week! I can hold my own, the years haven’t diminished my strength” Adrian teased, stretching his arms. He knew Xavier could hold his own in a fight, remembering the battle where Tenmo and Kaine were trying to prove their love

Otso groaned when he heard Bryan say that what he said wasn’t enough. He tried to hold himself back, trying not to move his hips. But his self control was very little after waiting so long for it. “P-please Master..I need you to ram me..Your cute little wolf needs it bad!”

"I know... I'm excited and impatient too, but I want it to be perfect. Granted... the fact that you're there is all I really need for it to be perfect." Alise responded as she shifted before wrapping her arms around him and holding him tight, never wanting to let him go ever again. "You're the best thing that could have ever happened to me... well you and our son." She mused as she nuzzled into him a happy sigh escaping him.

"Can you mut?" Xavier growled with a smirk. "I'd love to see you try." He purred in Adrian's ear before he turned his face to kiss behind his ear. To think that they could joke with each other now with such names and no longer hurt the other by using them was a huge barrier they had been able to get over. Xavier loved the wolf in his arms more than anyone or anything else, even though he loved Solaria too.

Watching the cute wolf try to hold himself back just encouraged Bryan to drag out each movement of his hips. Seeing how Otso's hips twitched wanting to move back against him yet the wolf trying hard not to actually act on it and do so, it seemed he wouldn't have to wait that long though. His little pet was soon giving him exactly what he wanted, and damn did that sweet voice sound needy. "Of course, Pet." He purred pulling out extra slow and teasing before he gave in and rammed himself back in, knowing it was what the other wanted. His pace was hard and fast after that, his own impatience taking over and just wanting to watch Otso lose himself to the pleasure he was giving him.

“I feel the same..” Shi said quietly as he let the arms wrap tightly around him. His life chances so much in these last few months and he would cherish every second of it. “You are the best thing for me..I have Otso and your dancing skills to thank for that” Shi purred as he closed his eyes. He rested his hand on Alises stomach again. He would make sure Kai knew every day how much he loved him and how he came to be.

Adrian smirked while he showed off his teeth. He was certainly glad they were at a point or understood each other so much that such cruel insults came out as teasing love. “It’s on...show me a good fight then. The old border line..”’Adrian said with a playful growl, placing a quick kiss before he went to go get his kimono to get changed.

Otso was happy the other seemed to agree that his begging was enough. He purred happily but whimpered when he felt the other withdraw slowly. He let out a loud pleases growl at the sudden ramming, his eyes quickly falling shut. His claws kneaded the bed, trying not to dig in and rip at them. “Fuck yes Bryan..!” He called out between panting breaths.

Alise laughed softly, "I'm glad you came to his dance classes with him." She admitted. Loving that Otso had convinced him to do so and really feeling like it was the best thing ever, since it had been those dance lessons that had brought them together. Leaning forward she caught his lips in a deep kiss before she was resting back against the bed and nuzzling into him again. "My sexy wolf." She murmured eyes drifting shut as she relaxed against him.

Xavier laughed but agreed watching his cute wolf turn and leave before he was moving to head towards the border and meet his little Pup there. He always wore a suit except for rare occasions, so he didn't need to go change or anything. Instead deciding to see how long it would take Adrian to change and meet him since he was sure that was what his husband had gone to do.

Otso calling out made him purr happily, nipping and kissing his neck and shoulder, loving his cute little wolf and the sweet sounds he was making. Since Otso seemed to be enjoying it so much he made sure he kept his pace exactly how it was, giving his little wolf attention in other ways as well. Shifting so his weight rested on one hand so the other could explore and tease the cute wolf's body. "So perfect." He purred in Otso's ear before he was kissing it.

"I am glad he had such a wonderful teacher.." Shi said quietly as their lips joined together in a deep kiss. His angel.."My perfect angel.." He mumbled as he held her close to his chest. When he deemed her close enough, he wrapped his arm around her waist. He wished he could hold and touch her everywhere, hating his one armed limitation. More time devoted to having to touch her more...he would not complain. Shis eyes slipped shut, happy to be falling asleep with her in his arms...arm.

Adrian found his old kimono, glad it was still as clean as bright as the last he wore it. He tied his hair back with the accompanying ribbon, loving the smoothness of the blue fabric. He saw a rip or two here and there, memories of his battles with Xavier. He smiled looking at it, even if it was in a time of hate. He wore his black vest under the kimono and some tiny black shorts so he was not commando. He finally made his way back to the border, seeing Xavier there as expected. "Hey leech" He called out with a playful smirk.

Otso bit down into the pillow, letting out a low growl into it. He started to feel one hand exploring while the other still held his hips. How did one man have so much stamina in him? But he was not about to complain, it felt so good! His ears twitched like mad and that he could not stop, managing to put his tail away.

"Aww! You're so sweet." Alise mused happy to give him a deep kiss. A large smile on her face when it broke and she was cuddling close to him, feeling Shi holding her close arm wrapping around her waist. "This is the best." She mumbled, enjoying the calm peacefulness of their cuddling. This was something they wouldn't have as much once their son was born, so she really wanted to enjoy it now. It didn't take her very long before she had fallen asleep in his arms, finding it the best place to be and getting quite a big sense of comfort from it.

Xavier was waiting for his Pup eyes up on the night sky admiring how clear it was when he suddenly heard that voice he loved so much. A smirk appeared on his face as he turned to face the wolf but it fell and felt his mouth go dry at the gorgeous sight that met him. "Damn..." He murmured to himself having for a moment forgotten just how attractive his sexy Pup was when he was wearing his kimono. Shaking his head and trying to clear it he let the smirk return, "I think it's time I knock that smirk off your face, mutt." Xavier replied though he really just wanted to get close to that very sexy wolf. In fact, he didn't wait for a second longer before he was already launching himself towards that beautiful figure.

A soft chuckle escaped Bryan when he saw that Otso was biting the pillow, only encouraging each movement of his hips while he continued to explore that glorious body. "You're so beautiful like this." He purred in Otso's ear. Nipping a bit roughly at his shoulder this time wanting to leave marks all over him again. Bryan was enjoying every little reaction of his cute wolf beneath him, letting out a pleasured moan himself before nipping at the other once more.

Sure, he saw Xavier in a suit all of the time but the stars made him look particularly radiant. Standing here like this under the stars, it reminded him of their younger days when they fought. Of course now was in a whole new light, but he still looked as appealing as he did then. "I'd like to see you try blood sucker!" Adrian smirked as he shook the thoughts away. His tail and ear came out as he went full speed toward Xavier. He was itching for a fight with the sexy vampire, even if it was not to the death. He was eager to see the other fighting up close again..

Otso tried to compliment the other back but was moaning too much to get any words out easily. He loved the others nips into his skin, knowing it would leave marks. Every little mark just meant another symbol of Bryans love for him. "Love you...too..fuck" He said in a low growl between moans.