An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“Thank you and congratulations again” Otso smiled before returning to his table with two plates. “I think it came out well” Otso smiled happily as he took a bite. Soft..moist, it was simply perfect. He loved being able to bake with Tenmo, enjoying that quality time with him.

Shi went back to enjoying his time with Alise, constantly peppering her face with kisses. He smirked when Kaine mentioned not having Kaine while they were away. “If He is stubborn like you, He will come when he come” Shi smirked, patting his head with the robotic arm. He was trying to use it more to get used to the feeling of an arm again. “So is he part robot too?” Tenmo teased Shi, earning him a whack but Shi did crack a smile

"I am sure it's good just because you had a hand in making it." Bryan replied glad that Otso had hurried back. Taking a bite of the cake he really enjoyed the flavor of it, even if he personally wasn't the biggest fan of cake in any form it was still quite good. "You know... I normally don't like cake, but I have to give you and Tenmo credit. You two can make a good one." He said softly before leaning over for another kiss.

"But not before we get back!" Kaine insisted when Shi spoke feeling the wolf pat him on the head with his robotic arm. He didn't mind the touch but it didn't help the fact that he was definitely being stubborn about this himself. Kai couldn't come until they got back from their trip, he just couldn't! Kaine didn't want to miss his arrival. Tenmo teasing Shi made him laugh softly himself too, turning his gaze to Tenmo himself. "Kai will be absolutely adorable too! With two parents like Shi and Alise there is no way he won't be a heart breaker!" He commented with a large smile. Kaine was eager to see baby Kai, and that was one of the many reasons why he wanted to make sure they were here when he arrived.

Otso chuckled, flattered by the others compliments on the cake. “Thank you Bryan” He smiled, happy he had a price even if he wasn’t a big fan of it. He had a quick bite before he saw the other lean in for a kiss. He kissed the other back with a soft smile on his face

Shi chuckled at Kaines insistence Kai will wait. “You’ll just by have to take too long now then huh? Watch, he will want to come on as soon a smirk you get back” Shi teased playfully, making Tenmo smirk. “All right all right, he better be cute either way! Now we got to run, you guys will have to take a honeymoon once everyone else had gone on theirs. I’m sure plenty will be eager to babysit for any reason

"You're definitely more delicious though." Bryan added with a purr as he watched his cute boyfriend. Glad that Otso was so quick to return the kiss, a bright smile on his face. Relaxing back in his seat he ate some of the cake even if not very much of it. Despite how it was definitely some of the best cake he had ever eaten he still didn't like cake to begin with and wasn't going to eat very much from the start. Bryan instead busied himself with talking to Otso and playing with a few strands of the other's hair as Otso was eating his slice of cake, more than eager to get him all to himself soon in the privacy of his room.

A soft somewhat playful growl came from Kaine, when Shi said they just wouldn't have to take too long. It was just two weeks, a week for them to spend in each of the locations they had picked. Giving them enough time to thoroughly enjoy each location before leaving it. "Oh there will definitely be a never ending line of people wanting and waiting for their turn to babysit him." Kaine said with a bright smile. "Now let's go! We have a plane to catch!" He said excitedly already bouncing in his spot and ready to dart off that very second.

Otso took the time to eat his cake, talking with Bryan about plenty of things. He ate his cake happily, enjoying its mushy sweetness. He loved the other playing with his hair as he continued to eat, happy from Thai day even if it was Shi and Alise teasing him with the dress. “Man that was good!” Otso smiled as he set down his fork, having eaten every bite of cake he possibly could have on the plate.

Tenmo chuckled and shook his head at Kaines eagerness, quite eager himself. “Have a good rest of your night” Tenmo smiles as he took the others hand. He pulled him back to their house to get their luggage and their passports. “Anything else we need love?” He asked as they were waiting for their cab to arrive to take them to the airport.

"Good." Bryan purred leaning over to give the wolf another kiss, he could taste the sweetness of the cake on Otso's lips still and it just made him laugh softly. When their lips parted his eyes were staring hungrily at the wolf, "Now. I think it's time that I get my sweet treat." He purred. Bryan was getting impatient, and he was sure it was starting to show since his lips were quick to move to the wolf's neck where he was kissing and nipping leaving little marks here and there.

Kaine thought for a moment when he was asked if there was anything else. "I don't think so..." He mused though he did lean up for a kiss a large smile appearing on his face. "I'm pretty sure we have everything. The luggage, passports, tickets... id's... cash and cards..." He said listing off some things. Shaking his head he decided they had everything they needed. When the cab arrived he was quick to help Tenmo get their luggage into the cab before he was even rushing the poor man to get to the airport. Once there and after checking in their bags he took Tenmo's hand and lead the way through the building finding the right terminal. They didn't have to wait long before they could board the plane, Kaine soon settling down in his spot having demanded he got the window seat when they had booked their tickets. Turning his gaze to Tenmo a bright smile was on his face. "I'm super excited! Two weeks of nothing but the two of us." He purred the last part with a smirk on his face.

Otsos face turned a faint pink as Bryan voiced getting his treat, nipping along his neck. It made him quietly moan, trying not to be too loud in front of the others. He really needed Bryan bad and figured the wedding was pretty much done, t mainly now being mingling. “Let’s go..” Otso purred, Ready for Bryan to rip his white dress off and stake his claim over him again

The night progressed smoothly afterwards, Shi and Alise finally returning to the room in the coven house. “Never was one for big weddings and parties until ours..” Shi said with a small smile as he was taking off the top half of his tuxedo. He remembered not being too present for the AdrianxXavier wedding, showing up to show up before leaving. He would love to repeat this day though over and over again.

Tenmo helped get everything into the taxi, before he knew it they were boarding the plane to go to the Bahamas first. “No other worries or cares..just us. Happy second honeymoon love” Tenmo purred before giving him a quick kiss. He let Kaine have the window seat, getting comfortable as they would be there for awhile. The plane wasn’t too crowded and it was just them in their entire aisle

Otso's eagerness only seemed to make him more eager himself, a purr escaping him as he was quickly lead away from the wedding. A soft chuckle escaping as he let Otso lead the way, once they finally had privacy he was quick to press Otso against the wall his lips taking the others in a deep and dominant kiss. Feelings as though it had been years since he had been able to kiss him him like this even if it had only been a few hours. Not really even that, since he had kissed him just like this at the wedding thanks to Alise and Shi being such teases.

"I have to agree, it was still smaller than Adrian and Xavier's wedding though, even if a little bigger than Tenmo and Kaine's. She mused as she laid back on the bed a happy smile on her face as she turned her gaze from the ceiling to Shi. "She was watching Shi get rid of his suit jacket, liking the sight, both of him in it and him getting out of it. "They were right though. After everyone else get's their second honeymoon we deserve to go on one of our own. It'd be a delayed honeymoon, that's all."Alise commented feeling like they deserved it. With or without taking Kai, though Tenmo had also already expressed how plenty of people would be more than happy to watch their son.

"Happy second honeymoon." Kaine repeated happy to return the quick kiss. Settling into his seat and trying to get comfortable for the long plane trip ahead. During the trip he talked to and occasionally teased his husband, sole kisses here and there, and even slept for awhile. Their arrival at the airport in the Bahamas was definitely welcomed and he was still stretching his cramped muscles as they were waiting for their luggage at the luggage claim. Kaine had already had it set up for them to take the hotel's shuttle from the airport to the luxury hotel. Checking into the hotel was easy and while they were being checked in their luggage was already being taken up to their room. Turning to Tenmo he showed him the key cards, "I got us one of the biggest suites on one of the highest floors, to minimize neighbors so we don't have to be quiet." Kaine purred, taking Tenmo's hand and leading him towards the elevator. Pressing the button for the 27th floor he was quick to kiss the other. By the time they made it up to their room their luggage had already been put inside, Kaine unlocking the door by swiping the key card and looking over the huge space that met them. "This... will be amazing!" He excitedly said before turning to his husband. Stealing another kiss, "What do you want to do first?" He asked with a bright smile eager to experience it all.

Otso held up his dress as he briskly walked back to Bryan’s room. As son as he stepped inside and closed the door, he found him pressed up against the wall with a dominating kiss. Otso purred happily, not fighting the others hold as he kissed him with an equal deepness. Wedding Bryan was an especially attractive one, wrapping his arms around the others body.

“Of course..” Shi nodded, not minding the small delay. The important part was done..He was married to his beloved wife. He stripped until he was down to his boxers, taking off his robotic arm and treating it like it was priceless, setting it down carefully. He soon got into the bed, holding Alise close to him as he looked at their wedding rings.

“I would have done the same..” Tenmo said with a small chuckle when hey finally arrived at their hotel. It was grand and beautiful, only imaging how it looked outside. Kaine opened the door and it looked like a luxury apartment with so much space on the inside. “I do want to shower before we go out, I don’t want to go out looking like I was on a plane for as long as we were. Want to head to a beach after this?” Tenmo purred, kissing the others neck

Purring into the kiss when he heard Otso's purr, he was incredibly happy to finally have his sexy little wolf to himself. For awhile he was happy to just have Otso pressed between him and the wall, but it wasn't all that long before he needed more. Pulling him from the wall and pretty much tossing his little wolf onto the bed, how easy it was for him to handle Otso like this just made him laugh softly to himself. "Such a sexy little thing." He purred and crawled over him, pushing the dress up as he did so. "I don't quite think I'm ready to get you out of this yet." Bryan murmured as he moved to press his lips to the inside of his wolf's thigh this time.

A small smile appeared as Shi stripped down to his boxers before he was removing the robotic arm and putting it carefully away. Wrapping her arms around him in return as he held her close, she rested her head on his chest with a soft smile and pleased sigh. "You're the best thing ever." She whispered softly, feeling like it couldn't be any truer right now. Slipping her hand into his and entwining their fingers allowed her to look at their wedding rings side by side which only made her smile grow wider.

"Yay! I get to see my sexy husband naked from the very start." Kaine said happily when Tenmo said he wanted to shower before they went out. This meant Kaine was already pulling Tenmo towards the bathroom so they could take a quick shower before heading out to see some things. "The beach sounds lovely." He agreed with a nod. "We should do scuba diving while we are here... I want to pet a shark..." Kaine said with a soft laugh though he knew there was a chance that even if they went scuba diving he wouldn't see much less be able to pet a shark.

Otso tried not to blush more as he was tossed effortlessly into the bed, his ballgown splaying our like a parachute as he landed. Bryan’s head disappeared under his dress as he was calling him a sexy little thing. His legs squirmed a bit as he felt the others lips kiss his thighs. “Take as long as you like..I’m all yours” He purred, moving his other leg not being kissed so he would see Bryan’s collar he lightly strapped on him like a garterbelt.

“You’re the best..” Shi purred as he finally got into the bed with Alise. He saw their wedding rings side by side, loving how they looked beside each other. It cemented how real this all was..That they were really together forever. He gently stroked her hand with his thumb as he placed light kisses on her cheek.

“Going quite exotic aren’t we? First day here and you want to pet a shark” Tenmo laughed as he was quick to finish in the shower, enjoying his husbands beautiful body. “I’lol book us a spot on the next excursion with the hotel..It does sound like fun” He smiled as he looked for some swimming trunks and a t shirt to put himself on

"Such a little tease." Bryan purred when Otso had moved his leg looking over to it to see the collar there. He reached out to trace his fingers along the skin beneath it. "If I didn't know any better I'd think you had wanted me to do this the moment Shi asked you to change." He teased. Turning his head he nipped the other's thigh a bit roughly before he turned his attention to the tiny and tight pair of boxers Otso was wearing beneath the dress. Reaching out he ran his hand over the clothed front, already knowing he had teased him quite a bit at the wedding but he couldn't help but want to do so again now.

"I love you, so much." Alise said with a smile, "I also love that I can call you my husband now." It was exciting knowing that simple fact, and that Shi was hers forever. Only her's... well aside from their son but that was still different than the relationship he would be having with him. Things only felt like they would get better from here, not wanting to focus on anything but the bright future she saw for them.

"I've always wanted to pet a shark." Kaine laughed when Tenmo said he was going quite exotic. "Not to mention wouldn't it be great? Not just to say that you've been swimming with one but to pet it?" He said excitedly as he finished washing up, wrapping a towel around his waist as he stepped out of the large shower, turning the water off he went hunting for his swim trunks. Slipping into them he slipped on a tank top as well. "Yay!" He added when Tenmo said that he would book them a spot in the hotel's next excursion knowing they'd have a great time. "Now let's get down to the beach, I am dying to check out how beautiful it is."

Otso turned a bright red when Bryan called him out on him wanting to take off his dress and take him like this. “Maybe..” He said bashfully but with a flirty smile. Otso let out a quiet pleased growl when Bryan roughly nipped his other thigh. He tried not to close his legs around the others head when he touched his front, it already feeling tight to begin with but now tighter as he was getting erect.

“I love I can call you my wife Alise..and the mother of our child” Shi said as he rested his hand on her stomach. He felt a renewed sense of purpose with his life, having far more to live for with Alise and soon to be Kai at his side. “When is your appointment? I want to be there” He purred as he pulled the blanket over them

“I don’t blame you..I am sure the others and anyone we tell will be jealous” Tenmo chuckled as he waited for Kaine to get dressed. “I got a peek on our way in, it is near white and you can see the sand under the water, it’s perfect!” He said with a big smile as he quickly booked an excursion through their rooms phone. “We have an early morning one for tomorrow and to meet the guide in the lobby’s waiting area. A shuttle bus will take us to the boat”

Bryan noticed the muscles in Otso's legs flex when he had started to rub his front and it made it plain and clear to him that his little wolf had wanted to close his legs around his head. That made him chuckle softly before he returned to touching and teasing him, after a few minutes of this he finally started to pull the small article of clothing off and bare the wolf to him. A pleased hum escaping him at the sight, at first he returned to teasing it before he let his tongue start running along the length. After a few slow licks he finally took Otso into his mouth.

"He'll definitely be here before we know it." Alise said with a small smile. It still made her a bit nervous knowing that no matter what Kai would be early just for the lack of space he can develop in. Hoping that he'd be okay, and that the whole thing would go as smoothly as possible. "Tomorrow afternoon. You're more than welcome to go of course, I'd want you to be there." Alise replied when she was asked when her appointment was. Feeling the blanket being pulled over them made her realize how tired she was, today had been a long and busy day. It hadn't made her loe it any less of course, but it had been tiring.

"Oh! Sounds lovely!" Kaine replied when Tenmo told him that the sand was white and the water so clear you could see the sand beneath it. It sounded magical, and he was ready to experience it. While he was getting dressed Tenmo had booked them a spot on the next scuba excursion telling him that it was tomorrow morning and they were to meet the instructor in the lobby's waiting area. "Sounds great! Just means we'll have to make sure we are well rested since I definitely do not want to sleep through it." Kaine replied taking Tenmo's hand, making sure he had a backpack with some towels and their room key in it he slung it over his back and tugged the other out of the room.

Otso breathed heavily as he could feel every little movement of the others hands on him under the dress. It felt so good..Bryan always made him feel so good. He pushed up his dress when the they removed his boxers, happy to be freed from his confinement. “Bryan..” He moaned as he was taken into the others mouth. So good..He moaned as he kept moving along him.

“I cannot wait..I’m going to be a father” Shi smiled softly, still unable to believe it. He will have flesh and blood in this world..someone biologically his. He loved everyone but it was nice to have true family. “I’m sure he will be strong and healthy..He has tough parents. He will get through this..” He whispered as he closed his eyes. He was worried but hoped everything would go smoothly.

“I’ll make sure I behave at least for tonight..” tenmo smirked with a small chuckle. He let himself be pulled out of the room as they stated to head down to the beach just outside their hotel. They went out the back door, looking ahead of him in awe. “Beautiful..” He said in a breathless sigh as everything looked so pristine

Hearing his sexy wolf moan like that only encouraged him, taking him further into his mouth. Taking the full length was easy, especially when he enjoyed every little sound it made come out of Otso. After doing this for a little while and feeling that Otso was getting close he released the other from his mouth and finally reappeared from beneath the dress smirking at the cute face that met him. "Want to strip for me?" He purred. Though he could just strip it off Otso himself, he really did like watching his boyfriend undress for him.

"You'll be an amazing father too." Alise said with a smile as her eyes drifting shut. Knowing that he'd make a great father, that he would be amazing with Kai and that together they'd raise an amazing son. "That's true." She agreed with the smallest of nods. Kai did have strong parents, and she was sure that meant he would be strong too, even if there was a chance he wouldn't be in the beginning she knew he'd pull through anything that was thrown his way. With thoughts of Kai and the future of her family on her mind Alise fell asleep against Shi, finding peace and comfort in his presence. The presence of her husband.

"Shame." Kaine mused with a smirk of his own. "You'll just have to make up for it tomorrow." He added with a clearly expectant tone as they left the room and went out the back of the hotel to the beach. It was gorgeous, pretty than he ever would have thought and he loved the sight of it. Setting the bag down in the sand he was already slipping off his shoes before he was reaching for his shirt to take that off as well. "I am getting in that beautiful water." Kaine said. It didn't take him long to drop the article of clothing into the sand and go darting off towards the water happily splashing into it before he dived headfirst. It really was amazing, the temperature was nice especially in comparison to the sun, when he resurfaced a huge smile was on his face.

Otso purred quietly when the other finally came out from the bottom of his dress, wanting so much more. He let out another purr when Bryan asked him to strip for him. He got off the bed for a moment, reaching behind him for his zipper. Otso slipped it down his back, sliding it down his body with a small shimmy. The dress dropped around his feet, stepping out of the puddle of fabric. He crawled back onto the bed in front of the other, wolf ears twitching.

“I am sure we both will..first time parents and a nearly unheard of most likely half bred child. A definite symbol of the houses union..” Shi said with a quiet purr as his eyes closed. They would need to figure out how to do schooling and how to raise the hybrid child much less any child. They will do this..together.

“Promise..” Tenmo purred as they finally reached the beach. He put his shirt in the bag as Kaine was already running for the water. He watched him resurface before he started to run to the water. Tenmo leaped into the water, swimming underneath it. He resurfaced in front of Kaine with a big smile on his face. “Perfect..” He said with a small smile

"Such a perfect little wolf." Bryan purred after Otso had stripped for him and returned to the bed. Instantly he leaned forward and kissed his jaw, moving down to his neck and throat, then shoulders, pressing his lips to the wolf's chest after. Eyes never leaving Otso's face as he traveled down his body and was admiring it. When he finished his inspection, with a trail of kisses he moved back up and took Otso in a deep kiss pressing the wolf back and down onto the bed with a possessive growl. Spreading Otso's legs he rubbed his hard erection against Otso's with a growl, lips returning to the wolf's neck. "How much prep do you think you'll need before I take you? I'm feeling incredibly impatient tonight." Bryan asked trying to decide if this was something he could rush or if he had to take his time and prep his boyfriend properly.

A bright smile appeared when Tenmo surfaced in front of him instantly leaning forward to kiss the wolf before he was looking down into the water. "It's so clear... and beautiful... I never thought water could actually be this clear." Kaine commented mesmerized for a moment. Then his eyes moved back to Tenmo and he playfully splashed the wolf, "It also means you won't be hiding from me anywhere when you're under water either." He laughed before he was swimming off to enjoy the water some more.

“You’re the perfect one love..” Otso said quietly as he watched the other kiss over his body. He unhooked the leash from his thigh, tossing it aside as the other continued to kiss down his body. Otso let out a happy growl at being kissed and tossed down onto the bed so possessively, loving when Bryan was like this. “Not much..” He said in a breathless whisper as Bryan rubbed his hard one against him. He liked the white outfits that much..? What was more important was that he wanted him so bad and couldn’t wait.

“I can’t..” Tenmo said with a playful smirk of agreement. “Doesn’t mean I won’t tease you” He smiled as he smack the other ass under the water. Tenmo gave him a playful splash back before going back to enjoying the water

"How cute." Bryan mused when Otso expressed that he was the perfect one, it seemed they would both feel that way about the other no matter what. As long as his cute boyfriend knew that he thought he was perfect then he didn't mind if Otso felt and thought the same thing about him too. "Good." He purred upon hearing that Otso wouldn't need much prep, he was quick to dip further down to give the sexy wolf what prep he did need. After being sure he had prepped him enough and being a little impatient in his actions he was moving back up the wolf's body with nips this time. Upon reaching the other's jaw he was quick to dip in and catch his lips into a deep kiss, using this opportunity to enter his boyfriend. Growling happily at the feeling of Otso around him he was quick to pick up a fast and hard pace, really just wanting to take him.

A soft laugh escaped him when Tenmo smacked his ass under the water before splashing him back, not entirely surprised by the action. "I suppose it doesn't, but at least it means I'll see what you're up too!" He replied as he swam around the water enjoying it. Even dipping beneath the water though it wasn't necessary since he could see to the bottom as though the water wasn't there to begin with. "This really is incredible! I'm looking forward to all of the things we'll see, all of the private beaches we'll end up visiting." He admitted glancing towards his husband.

Otso groaned at every lick and nip the other had given him. Every kiss felt even more wonderful than the last, the other kissing up his body this time. He was more than eager to return the others passionate kiss as he felt the other pick up a quick and rough pace in him. Very eager and impatient..Dis Shi and Alise say something on top of telling him to wear a dress? It did not matter for he couldn?t concentrate on it with the pleasure coursing in his body.

?I will love every moment of it dear...The sea, the beaches, the food..everything? Tenmo aid as he went to swim around Kaine some more. ?Let?s do as much as we can of course but let?s make sure we take it easy.It is a vacation after all? Tenmo said as a reminder to them both. He didn?t want them stressing about trying to do everything in a week

Bryan broke the kiss when he needed some air, though he just ended up moving his lips down to Otso's neck where he nipped and kissed the skin there. Leaving more marks to make it even more plain and clear that Otso was his, even if he knew it was a claim he didn't have to keep doing. "Such a lovely body..." Bryan purred moving his lips a bit further to the wolf's chest. His thrusts never faltered, though his hands did start to wander. Touching and teasing his cute wolf's body, even running his fingers along Otso's hard length.

"That's true." Kaine agreed with a nod, this was a vacation after all, and despite how much there was to do they had to make time to just relax and have a lazy day or two as well. "We have a large and lovely hotel room so I am sure we can make time to spend all day in there." Kaine added as he watched Tenmo swimming around him with a small smile. "I for one am starving! After we enjoy the water some more we should check either room service or one of the restaurants in the hotel." Kaine didn't want to do much today since they had just arrived, but he did still want to experience a few things today.

Otso tilted his head as Bryan kissed further down his neck, purring happily at the touch. Otso loves Bryan making his claim all over his neck, loving how he kept making his claim all over his skin and today in a more possessive way. “Just for you..” Otso groaned as he found it hard to control himself. He was already teased at the wedding and being plowed mercilessly here..He was not sure how much he could take! Otso cried out Bryan’s name as his climax came sooner than he would have hoped, wanting to hold back for a bit longer

“We will make hotel day the day we do room service and crazy amounts of showing how much we love each other” Tenmo said with a teasing grin as he kissed his neck. “There was one good restaurant there that has all different kinds of local dishes that seemed pretty enticing. Didn’t get a good look at the menu but it sounds so delicious” He smiled, figuring that would be a good place to start

Bryan purred happily when he could feel Otso getting tighter around him and about to reach his climax. It made him thrust in a bit harder, happy when Otso climaxed beneath him. Leaning forward he caught Otso's lips in another deep kiss as he continued to thrust into him until he reached his own climax with a deep groan. It was definitely worth the wait, and he was more than happy to stake his claim on his boyfriend again. Not that he ever missed a chance in doing so, but for some reason it felt even more important to do so today. "I love you my little wolf." Bryan purred before he was pulling out and lying down on the bed beside him with a happy sigh.

"Sounds great!" Kaine replied. The idea of saving room service for their hotel day and a crazy amount of showing how much they loved each other sounded fantastic. It made Kaine super excited for that day, but right now he was happy to enjoy the water. "It's going to be interesting to figure out my own hunting habits here... all new territory after all." Kaine added when he was thinking about food. He was hungry for some real food right now, but eventually he'd have to go on a hunt and get some blood unless he was to take some from Tenmo. The mention of a restaurant that looked good with all kinds of local food made his stomach growl signalling it liked the idea. "That sounds lovely." He admitted with a smile before splashing Tenmo and making his way towards shore. "Let's dry off and head there, I'm dying!"

Otso returned the others deep kiss as he could feel Bryan’s climax inside him. He wouldn’t get his wedding but he would always by Bryan’s and be claimed by him and he would be happy with that. “I love you too Master Bryan” Otso playfully teased him with his nickname as he waited for the other to fall back on the bed. He scooted closer to him and wrapped his arms around him.

“Ah yes, I almost forgot about our hunting habits..” Tenmo nodded, knowing they both needed to figure that out. “Would you need me to come with you on the first night you try? Just to test it out? I mean sure we are only here a week but you never know” Tenmo shrugged before doing a few laps around Kaine. He laughed when he splashed him, following him back to shore. “Let’s drop off everything at the hotel room first so we can clean up first. Don’t want to look like a wet dog” He said with a small wink.