An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"That could actually be a lot of fun. Maybe you guys should ask Tenmo and Kaine if they want to join us for some swimming tomorrow? It's the last day before their wedding, they could probably use the day to have some fun before a big suspense filled day where they won't even get to see each other until the wedding starts." Alise said as they made their way to the doors of the house. She had been a bit bummed out that she hadn't gotten to hold hands with Shi on the walk here, having felt his hand brushing hers a few times before she knew he was going to finally take hers in his when they had run into Otso. Not that it was that big a deal, she'd hopefully get to hold his hand multiple times at the wedding.

“I’m sure they’d like to join us..” Otso said with a big happy smile. “I’ll have to make sure they don’t do skinny dipping so it’s a bunch of naked wolf men with a girl of any kind” He said with a small laugh, Shi smacking the back of his head for even bringing it up. “What? It’s fun!” Otso laughed before adding “Ill have to find my swimming trunks..” Otso mused with a small smile. Otso wanted to add something else but Shis glare made him not say another word on that. “Anyway, We will see you tomorrow?” Otso smiled, looking over at Shi. “Bye...” Shi said quietly before they turned to leave.

Alise couldn't help but laugh, "I am sure it won't kill you boys to wear at least a pair of shorts, though swim trunks definitely would be a better option." She mused. It was funny that Otso would mention that, because she was sure swimming for even Kaine and Tenmo included skinny dipping something that she honestly wasn't interested in seeing from her friends. Even if she was not shy about her own body and didn't feel others should feel that way either it didn't necessarily mean she wanted to see everyone naked even for a day of swimming fun. "I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'll even pack a nice lunch for everyone." Alise replied waving goodbye to them as they left the house before she turned to head back to her room.

“What? Don’t want to swim with a bunch of naked men?” Otso has to get one more in and dodging a slap from Shi. “Okay okay I’m done, we will see you tomorrow and I am sure everyone would love a lunch from you, right Shi?” Otso smiled, Shi chasing him back off toward the house. “I’m sorry I’m sorry” kept repeating from Otso as their voices grew more and most distance. Otso managed to avoid Shi, listening out for Tenmo and Kaine. It sounded like they were asleep some would ask them tomorrow.

Alise couldn't help but laugh at that but Shi had moved to slap Otso again just for him to duck out of the way and say he was done that they'd see him tomorrow. The comment about everyone loving a lunch from her made her smile grow since Shi moved to chase him out of the house and back towards the woods and the pack home. For a moment she watched them laughing before she went back to her room to make a plan for lunch and some drinks so everyone could have a great time especially Kaine and Tenmo before the wedding. It's be fun to get everyone together at the lake for a bit, especially since she knew that it was such an important place for the two soon to be newly weds.

Adrian woke up sleepily, wondering if the house would be ready yet. He was more than happy if it was because he could take Solaria to school and test out all the rooms of their new house before his sons wedding. He quietly got out of bed to get Solaria ready. He got her dressed and took her downstairs for some eggs and toast.

Otso was happily getting ready, putting on his swim trunks under his clothes so he can just take hem off and go when he got to the lake. He eagerly knocked on Tenmo and Kaines door, telling them about the day at the lake beige he continued getting ready. He check up on Shi, who had on black swim trunks and had set a dark green die for the next day above his closet.

“Sounds like fun..” Tenmo said with a small smile when he had been woken up, Otso quickly darting away. “A nice swim and your hunt and it will be a nice way to end the day and going into tomorrow” Tenmo smiled, kissing Kaines lips softly.

Alise had woken up early to get things prepared for their day at the lake, preparing a nice lunch she knew the wolves would enjoy but something she was sure Kaine would appreciate as well. She was still doing this when Adrian and Solaria appeared glancing towards them and smiling, "Morning you two." Finishing packing up the last container she turned to them and smile at Solaria, "Getting ready for school?" She asked. Figuring that was the only reason why she was up this early, and assuming that was the only reason she was up.

Xavier had woken up a bit earlier than Adrian and Solaria to check on the progress of the house, he had been told that they would be able to move in today for sure. The furniture had arrived and it was ready to be lived in. He was excited and wanted to make sure that after Solaria had gone to school they could move their things over to the house and she would be able to come home to this house.

Kaine was stretching in the bed when there had been a knock Tenmo getting up to speak with Otso about spending the day at the lake swimming and having fun. It did sound like fun, but he was still being a bit lazy as he was lying there watching the two before Tenmo was speaking moving to kiss his lips softly. Happy to return the soft kiss he smiled at him, "I can't wait." Kaine admitted with a large smile.

“Yup! Dad is busy so Daddy is making breakfast today” Solaria smiled happily as she put some jelly and butter on her toast. “Morning Alise, Hopefully Otso and Shi didn’t give you too much trouble yesterday” Adrian chuckled as he got some eggs and toast for himself since all of the meat was back at the pack house.

“It will be fun..We can clean ourselves up a bit and make our way over whenever. I don’t think she set a time but Otso is probably going to get there first and drag Shi along so we might be the last ones to arrive” Tenmo said with a small chuckle and a smile.

"Not at all, actually. I really enjoyed having Otso and Shi here for company. Dance lessons went well, then we just hung out. Getting ready to meet them and Tenmo and Kaine at the lake for a day of swimming before tomorrow's big day." Alise said with a smile as she finished packing some drinks for everyone before she was looking back to Solaria. "You be sure to be good for your Daddy on your way to school today. And have fun of course!" She told her as she was moving the basket back into the fridge for now to keep everything chilled so she could go upstairs and finish packing her things as well as put a bathing suit under her clothes. She was not about to go skinny dipping either.

"But it's so comfortable right here!" Kaine complained with a gentle smile quite comfortable where he was. "I think you'll have to carry me!" He added a little teasingly a smirk replacing his gentle smile. He'd go regardless, but he had to take the chance to tease him at the same time. There was absolutely no way he was going to pass up that chance. It was just too much fun for him.

“That sounds like fun..I am glad they behaved themselves. I’m glad Shi didn’t cause you problems” Adrian said with a small nod as he continued to eat his breakfast. “Finish up Solaria, we wouldn’t want to be late” Adrian smiled as he kissed the top of her head. “Have fun today” Adrian nodded as he cleaned up the now empty dishes. “Bye Alise!” Solaria smiled happily with a small wave goodbye. Adrian took her hand and started to walk her to school.

“You know I will carry you all the way there” Tenmo smirked, kissing the top of his head. He didn’t care who would see or if they teased him. He was going to get married to him tomorrow and he gave no shits. He loved this man and would carry him anywhere. “Need to make a stop at your house for a swimsuit?” Tenmo asked him

"None at all. I think he enjoyed it actually." Alise commented when Adrian had said he was glad that Shi didn't cause her any problems. She really enjoyed having him around and would enjoy having him around even more if she was being honest with herself. "You two. I heard Xavier mention something about your guys' house being done today." Alise said as she was moving to leave the kitchen behind them. "Bye Solaria!" She waved as they went their different ways. Heading upstairs to pack for the lake. She changed into a two piece swimsuit that she thought she really liked. Sliding on a skirt over the bottoms deciding that was good enough in the clothes department. Slipping on some sandals and packing a back with a towel and a book encase she decided she wanted to just relax in the sun at some point before she was moving back downstairs, grabbing the basket and heading off towards the lake.

"I love it when you carry me." Kaine's reply came when Tenmo told him how he knew he would carry him all the way there. Of course he did, that was why he had mentioned it after all. "Probably. I don't think anyone would appreciate me skinny dipping today, except for you." He teased a smirk still firmly planted on his face. "But I don't really want to go around naked in front of the others either. That's something I'll keep just for my husband to be." He mused as he sat up finally and stretched his muscles, leaning up for a more passionate kiss.

“Yes, it should be done today..And you will be able to paint your own room” Adrian answered and told Solaria who seemed more than happy to hear all the news. Adrian took Solaria to school, the drop off going smoothly. Adrian waved her goodbye as he started to make his way to the location of the new house. It should be easy to bring anything he would need to the new place, just moving some clothes and such. “Nippy!” Adrian called out, looking for him.

Tenmo chuckled as he smiled into the passionate kiss, returning the kiss with just as much passion. “Well let’s get your swimsuit and head over then!” He smirked, picking Kaine up in his arms bridal style. “They will be waiting..” He said as he kissed the others neck.

“Hi Alise~!” Otso smiled, waving over to Alise in dark blue swim trunks with Hawaiian flowers on them. His clothes were set off to the side as he went over to her happily. “Nice to see you!” Otso smiled, looking over at Shi. Shi had his hair tied back for the moment with a dark green hair tie and wearing black swim trunks. He was dipping his feet in the water when he heard Otso mention Alise. He waved, standing up and walking over to her.

"I'm up here Pup!" Xavier called down the stairs when he heard Adrian call for him. He was just signing off on a few things up in their room when he had heard the other enter the house. A smile appearing when he saw Adrian, "What do you think? It's completely furnished now, all we have to do is move our clothes in and Solaria's stuff, then she can paint her room and our house is ready." He was so happy to finally have their house done. To be able to live together without needing to run back and forth from the coven's home or the pack's home. "Now the builders can focus solely on the boys' house. They've assured me it will be done in time to give them for their wedding tomorrow." He said leaning down for a kiss.

Happily wrapping his arms around Tenmo's neck when the other picked him up bridal style he smiled up at him. "Let's go then." He mused even if he was just as willing to keep his puppy all to himself. Tenmo was his after all, at least he liked to think so and would probably continue to do so. When they reached the vampire house and he was carried to his room he chuckled softly at seeing all of Solaria's stuff lying around and was careful to not disrupt anything as he grabbed a pair of orange swim trunks and changed right there not feeling any need to cover himself in front of Tenmo. He pulled on a tank top after not feeling that more pants were needed when swim trunks acted enough like shorts. "Let's go!" Kaine said happily practically jumping back into Tenmo's arms still determined that he carry him to the lake.

"It's nice to see you too!" Alise said happily giving Otso a one armed hug in greeting before her eyes turned to Shi who was coming over as well. "It's great to see you as well, Shi." She greeted with a smile looking him over. "You look really good in that." Alise added before she made Otso turn around to give Shi a small and quick hug as well not wanting to push things too much but always being the more huggy type of person. After that she set her bag and the basket down in good spot and told the boys there was food and drinks for when they got hungry to help themselves.

Adrian made his way up the stairs when he heard Xavier call out for him. He was told the other house would be done by their wedding tomorrow. He was surprised how quick it was done but he was happy. “It won’t be that much..It shouldn’t take too long” Adrian smiled, leaning back up towards Xavier. He kissed him happily before breaking off the kiss. “Now we need to hurry up..We only have so much time to rest out the new bed” He said with a small chuckle.

Tenmo watched carefully as Kaine got dressed into his orange swim trunks, already wearing his own dark red swim trunks and a white tank top. “Let’s get going babe!” Tenmo smiled as he caught Kaine in his arms. “To the lake..” He smirked, leaning down to give him a kiss. He started to make his way to the lake.

Shi looked away in embarrassment, not sure why someone telling him he looked good now made him feel any different. It was just the social setting probably..Shi thought to himself as he watched Alise give Otso a one arm hug. He watched Otso roll his eyes at being told to turn around but seemed to do so willingly. Shi then watched Alise give him a quick hug, tensing up for a brief moment before relaxing. It was nice..He thought as the hug quickly ended. He sat down on the blanket beside the food, watching her skirt move in the breeze. Was she not swimming..or was it under the skirt?

“Awesome, thanks Alise!” Otso smiled as he ran toward the lake with a big cannonball. He swam around happily, doing a few backstrokes and swimming deeper into the lake

Xavier laughed when Adrian mentioned that they only had so long to test out the new bed. Leaning down to give him yet another kiss. "Alright, my eager little pup. Let's test out this new bed before you die of suspense." He teased Adrian nudging him gently before he was pulling him towards the bed. Just as quick to push him onto it, climbing over him and pushing his shirt up a smirk on his face as he started to kiss up the other's stomach and to his chest. If Adrian wanted to test the bed out already, who was he to argue? More than willing to give it a test run as well which was probably shown by how eagerly he was undoing Adrian's pants while still kissing and nipping at his stomach and chest.

Kaine laughed as Tenmo caught him happily returning the kiss before Tenmo was carrying him to the lake. His arms wrapped happily around his puppy and head resting on his chest happily. Humming softly his eyes dripping shut, "I think from now on you can carry me everywhere!" Kaine suddenly said as he tilted his head to look up at the other's face a bright smile on his face. It was nice, and he was enjoying it, maybe a little too much not that he would admit that out loud.

Alise was happy when Shi settled himself on the blanket with her, she moved to open the basket before asking him if he wanted anything. After which she was slipping her sandals off. "Ready to hit the lake, Shi? Or is it too early?" She questioned wondering if he was ready yet. As she was waiting to hear from him she had stood up and slipped the skirt off folding it up and putting it in her bag. Not remotely a fan of it getting dirty or possibly sandy even if she had put the blanket down in the grass. She had every intention of slipping it back on later when she would head back to the house after a fun day at the lake with everyone.

“I can’t help it..” Adrian said with a chuckle, kissing any part of Xavier’s face he could reach. Adrian hummed happily at the feeling of the others lips kissing up his body. “Now we can really be as loud as he we please..” He said with a low growl and a smirk. There were no other coven or pack members and it was just them..They could do it anywhere and no one would be walking in on them.

Tenmo chuckles at the others comment, kissing the top of his head. “Don’t want your legs getting weak now..” He teased as he continued toward the lake. He loved looking at the others smile, kissing the others loops again lightly. “Tomorrow..it’s tomorrow..” He said with a happy smile.

Shi looked up at Alise as she asked if he wanted to head in, taking off his hair tie. He watched her take off the skirt, loving her bathing suit. “You..look nice...” He said quietly as his hair came undone from the tie, not wanting to swim with his hair tied back. She really was nice..and...beautiful. Focus..Shi thought as he stood up from the blanket. He didn’t jump crazy like Otso, walking into the lake.

Chuckling Xavier nipped a bit rougher when Adrian told him that he could be as loud as he pleased now. That was true, Adrian could be as loud as he wanted and they wouldn't have to worry about anyone hearing anything. At least while Solaria was at school, they'd still have to be careful when she was home. Quickly he got his husband free of his pants and slipped his boxers down before he was moving back down his body and licking up the other's length with a fire in his eyes. He'd tease his pup a little before enjoying his body in their new home, in their new bed.

"We don't?" Kaine mused with a thoughtful look crossing his face. "My legs getting weak just seems like even more of a reason for you to carry me around!" He happily added a beaming smile on his face. "I'm super excited... it's practically here!" Kaine was absolutely excited for tomorrow. Looking forward to finally being married to his puppy and being able to call him his husband.

"Thank you!" Alise happily replied when Shi told her that she looked nice. Glad that he thought so and seemed to like her bathing suit. She was already heading for the lake when Shi finally stood up from the blanket and was approaching the lake as well. Laughing softly when she noticed he wasn't being quite as energetic in his entrance as Otso had been, not that she minded. Once she was waist deep in the water she splashed Shi playfully laughing again before her gaze moved to Otso.

Adrian loved being able to have this time with Xavier, moving his hips so his pants could be taken off. He reached down and pulled off Xavier’s shirt, running his hands over the others chest. Adrian groaned happily when he felt the others tongue on him, knotting his hands in the others hair.

“Of course you can turn it on me” Tenmo chuckled, almost to the lake now. Tenmo held Kaine tightly to him, finally coming up to the shores of the lake. “I have to put you down now..” He smirked, setting him down with a smile.

Shi was finally in the water, it not nearly as high as his waist. He went a bit deeper as he felt Alise splash him. Oh..it’s on now..Shi smirked, slowly walking toward her and splashing her back. He backed up into The lake to get away from her, feeling a tiny bit playful. He smirked, giving her another playful splash.

Xavier was more than happy to keep giving Adrian attention, licking along the length and flicking his tongue over it before he decided to take his puppy into his mouth. Bobbing his head and swirling his tongue around Adrian's length, growling softly around it as he gave his husband attention. When he decided he had done that enough he pulled up letting Adrian's length slip free before moving back up his body a smile on his face as he reached his lips and gave him a deep kiss. "I have to say I still enjoy teasing you." He purred softly as he reached down with one hand to press and tease at the other's hole.

"I like it when you carry me too much not to want you to carry me whenever you can!" Kaine said with a laugh. When they reached the lake he held on a bit tighter when Tenmo initially tried putting him down before he finally allowed it and stood on his own feet. "Fine, but I expect you to carry me back after. Gotta save some energy for my hunt tonight." He said playfully before he was moving to slip out of his tank top and head for the lake.

Alise was pleasantly surprised when Shi responded positively to her splashing him and splashed her back laughing as he came closer to splash her once more before moving away. "Oh no you don't!" She laughed moving after him to splash him some more. More than willing to indulge the other's playful side and keep him as playful as she could for as long as she could.

Adrian let out his own growl when he felt the other take him in his mouth and growl around it. It only made the grip on his hair tighter as his hips squirmed under the others touch. “I know you do..” Adrian said against the others lips as their deep kiss broke. He tugged at the bottom of the others lip, smirking at the playful teasing. “I like teasing you too..” He said with a small smirk.

Tenmo chuckled when Kaine would not let go at first, the other reluctantly letting go after a bit. “I promise..” He said with a smile, giving his butt a playful smack before running off to the water. “Catch me if you can!” He smirked as he got closer to the shoreline.

Shi raised an eyebrow when Alise went to splash him again. He ducked down into the water so only his eyes and hair floated above the water. He started swimming toward her slowly, before quickly swimming toward her with a big splash in her face.

Xavier chuckled softly, "I know you do, Pup." Of course he knew that Adrian liked teasing him too, they both had fun teasing each other. Playing with his Puppy's entrance a little more he finally slipped a finger in, moving it around. Partially to tease, and partially to prepare him. This time both things were the same though as another finger slipped in beside the first. It didn't take him long to decide Adrian was ready and that he was done teasing him before he was moving into position and slipping inside of him.

Kaine stuck his tongue out playfully to Tenmo when the other smacked his butt playfully before he was already running off to the water. "You cannot just ditch me like that!" Kaine laugh as he moved to run after him not about to let the other leave him there alone. More than up for the challenge of catching Tenmo a smirk on his face as he raced after him.

Alise was amused when Shi ducked down into the water leaving only his eyes and the top of his head out of the water managing to miss her splash before he was moving closer and splashing her in the face. This of course caused her to laugh more, but she was just as happy to eager to splash him. Having everyone together was great, it was nice to splash and play around, swim and enjoy everyone's company.

Adrian hummed happily, a quiet growl slipping from his lips as he felt Xavier entire inside him. He wiggles his hips, loving the feeling of the other in him. “Now..We will see if we both get Solaria from school or just you. Daddy might not feel too well..” Adrian said with a smirk, pressing his hips up against Xavier’s.

Tenmo looked back at him with a smirk, leaping into the water. He started to swim away, swimming past Otso and the others. “I’m not letting you catch me~!” Tenmo called back to Kaine with a smirk and a laugh. He stayed in his wolf form and continued to swim away.

She has a nice laugh..And this seems to make her happy..Shi thought as she laughed when he splashed her. It made him..happy. He wanted to see her smile some more..He thought as Shi took some water in his mouth. Shi got up close to her face and spit the water out, filled with this happy sensation again. He enjoyed her company..He thought as his lips almost twitched into a smile, quickly ducking under the water.

Xavier laughed feeling Adrian moving his hips and seeing the smirk on his face when he said that they would see if they would both pick Solaria up or if he would be doing it alone as Daddy may not feel to well. "I can't say that I wouldn't mind testing it to see whether you'd end up staying here or going with me to get Solaria." He admitted leaning down for a kiss as he felt Adrian pressing his hips up into his making him groan into the other's lips. He was happy to move his hips though after remaining still for awhile, giving his puppy what he knew he needed and wanted.

"You're such a little tease!" Kaine laughed happily following Tenmo into the water and past Otso more than willing to do his best to catch his puppy. "You're also cheating!" He playfully whined though the smile on his face showed he didn't really mind that Tenmo was in his wolf form. Even if it did allow him to swim faster, he was up for the challenge of catching him anyway.

This was a lot of fun, Alise really enjoyed messing around with Shi and splashing each other. It seemed that Shi was really enjoying it and having fun as well which only made her all the happier. When he had spit the water out at her she couldn't help but fall into another laughing fit quick to try to splash him again. "You're quite the brave wolf." She said with a happy smile. Having fun with them was great, and she was enjoying being around Shi more and more.

“Well We will find out..” Adrian smirked with a playful smile on his face. He deepened the kiss on Xavier’s lips, wanting every bit of his husband. He did not plan on stopping or taking it easy so it was up to Nippy whether he went to the school later or not. He growled happily when Xavier moved his hips in him, pushing back into him.

Tenmo chuckled in his wolf form, turning back into his human form. He kept on swimming away from him, happy to play this friendly game of chase with him. “Come on, try and keep up, Otso barrier!” Tenmo laughed as Otso tried to get in between them.

Shi smirked when Alise was laughing more and calling him a brave wolf. “Far more...” He kept smirking, trying to imply he could do more in being brave. He swam around to her back side and quickly grabbed her shoulders in a hug, attempting to dunk them both under the water.

Adrian moving his hips against him only encouraging him to thrust harder into his pup, willing to give his husband everything that Adrian wanted. Knowing very well what he wanted after being together before and all of their time together. The happy growl only encouraged him, leaning down to nip at his neck and collarbone.

Kaine couldn't help but laugh when Tenmo turned into his human form again before he was telling Otso to block him the other wolf listening. A small smirk appeared as he wrapped his arms around Otso instead looking in the direction of Tenmo as his smirk only seemed to grow. His arms wrapped around the other wolf, "I suppose I'll just stay here with my new best friend." Kaine teased.

She was curious when Shi spoke a smirk on his face watching him as he swam around her turning her head to follow his movements. When she felt him grabbing her shoulders in a hug before she felt him try to dunk her taking in a breath before she let him do so. When they resurfaced she flashed him a smile leaning over to give him a quick peck on the cheek before she was slipping out of his arms and swimming off with a soft laugh.