An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso turned a bright red when Bryan purred again, knowing there were many other things he wanted him to say in that purr of his. “I want to see you dance again too..in your hunting outfit..and dominate me as much as possible” Otso said shyly as his face turned darker at asking such a thing and voicing it out loud.

Amusement sparked on Bryan's face when Otso started to voice what else he wanted from him, expressing he wanted him to dance again, in his hunting outfit and dominate him as much as possible. If that was truly what the little wolf wanted Bryan knew he really couldn't object, especially since he loved how red his face turned when he so shyly expressed that. "Whatever you want, Pet." He purred with a pleased smirk glad that Otso was finally vocalizing more of what he wanted from him. Bryan wanted to give him whatever he could, wanted to make his little wolf as happy as possible which was why he had asked him what he wanted from him to begin with.

“Quit purring and talking like that..You are making me blush like crazy” Otso said as he was happy for the cold drink brought to the table. He drank a good portion to try and calm himself down. He didn’t want to get turned on in the middle of dinner. Bryan made it hard not to and was embarrassed and happy for many more moments to come

"When you say that it just makes me want to purr for you more." Bryan chuckled before doing just that, purring softly as he leaned closer to the other to kiss behind his ear. "I love my little wolf, and I love him all the more when he blushes so lovely for me." He teased as their cold drinks were brought out. Sipping from his he leaned back a smirk on his face, it wasn't long before their food arrived as well and Bryan was happy to take a bite and enjoy their dinner together.

Otso let out a small sigh, loving the sound of the others purr behind his ear and that kiss. "I love you as well and the way you make me feel" He smiled warmly as he took Bryan's hand. He did not let go until their food was brought out, enjoying the taste of such wonderful food. Otso had to lick a lot of cream off his lips, at one point licking it slowly off his fingers before he used a napkin to clean the rest.

A proud smile appeared when he was told that Otso loved him and the way he made him feel, happy to hear it and wanting nothing more. His little wolf looked absolutely adorable, and was quite the tease it seemed. A soft growl escaping him when Otso licked the cream from his finger just to grab his napkin to clean up the rest. "Such a little tease." Bryan murmured as he continued eating his food. Teasing and talking with Otso throughout the meal, when the finished their dinner he insisted they get a dessert to share holding the dessert menu between them.

Otso was glad he was able to tease the other with the food, even if it took him a bit to realize how he was teasing him. He finished the dinner, doing it once more intentionally. He sat close to Bryan as he looked over the dessert menu with him. "Ooo that looks so good~!" He smiled, pointing to a chocolate drizzled cheesecake.

Otso pointing out a chocolate drizzled cheesecake made Bryan chuckle but he soon ordered it for them giving the girl the menu as he turned his attention back to his little wolf. Taking his hand in his and smiling at the other, "Is the quickest way to your heart through chocolate and cheesecake?" Bryan teasingly asked. Rubbing the back of the other's hand with his thumb he held the little wolf against his side, "I should bring you here more often. It's nice to be able to sit down, have a nice dinner and forget about everything and everyone that isn't each other."

“And you..but yes, I’m a sucker for chocolates and cheesecake” Otso said with a small laugh. If he had to choose a favorite dessert, those were definitely it. “I agree, here it is just you and me..a romantic dinner at a romantic place with an equally romantic and perfect man” Otso smiled shyly with a quick blush, kissing the back of the others hand.

Chuckling softly when he was told that he was also a good way to Otso's heart, "Do you say that to everyone you've been with?" A little amused, but he was really just glad that Otso felt that way about him, continuing to rub his thumb along the back of the little wolf's hand. "Aw! You think I'm perfect? That's so sweet." Bryan purred watching the smaller figure as he was kissing the back of his hand. "You're perfect too." He added with a smile, pulling Otso to his side and holding him tightly.

“I should ask you you charmer” Otso smiled as he was pulled close to Bryans side. How did he not have a boyfriend when he met him? “Hey Bryan? I’m curious about something..” Otso asked as he looked up at him. “When I..well ‘Jessica’..first met you, you made this growling kind of purring sound..what was that? And also..why me? I don’t think I did anything in particular to attract your interest but then again I don’t know. I’m just curious when you started to love me..?” Otso asked with a small smile. He wondered when the other started taking interest in him and how it happened

"Hm?" Bryan hummed wondering what it was that Otso was curious about, he was asked about the growling kind of purr he had made when he had first met Jessica and he nodded showing he understood what was being asked. About to answer but Otso wasn't done, asking him why him and saying he didn't think he did anything in particular to attract his interest. Ending with asking when he started to love him. It was quite a bit to respond too but he'd end up answering it with no problems since he knew the answers to most of those questions rather easily. "Let's start in the beginning that sound was caused by me liking and enjoying some of the actions while disapproving and not finding others desirable." Bryan explained giving Otso a small smile. "It's just a vampire thing I suppose, though the sounds are two conflicting sounds and actions they can coexist when someone is trying to express distaste and yet some fondness at the same time."

After he paused he thought about the other questions trying to figure out how what order he wanted to answer those in as well. "I started to love you because despite how you behaved as Jessica I could see the other parts of you hiding beneath it. Sure she did things I didn't like or that didn't speak to me, but there were things you did as her that drew me in too. But I don't love Jessica, I love Otso." Bryan wanted to emphasize that. "I love the confidence she gives you, but I would much rather prefer those actions coming from Otso than I would Jessica." He added to make it clear that while he loved Otso and not Jessica that he did enjoy Jessica's confidence. "So other than how cute you are in general, my little wolf, I fell for who you are, both the confidence in you just begging to come out, and the shy, easily embarrassed wolf that is Otso. I love that I sometimes need to encourage certain parts of you to be expressed while others you show more easily as you get more comfortable with me. With us. Which only makes me love you more."

Otso started to listen to the others explanations, first about the strange sound he made. That explained why Alise had the reaction she did when he explained how Bryan made a weird noise at him. So he did like it a little, even if some distaste was there. It seemed fair enough with his reactions and how Jessica pretty much forced himself on Bryan. To a closeted person, that would be coming on strong.

Otso started to turn a bright pink when Bryan started mentioning all the things he loved about him and how he fell for him. His heart was pounding at all of the things he said, burying his face into the others side. Sure he was easily embarrassed but Bryan made him feel like that. “You were well..the first person to not view me as an omega or softy or just a way to release sexual tension or just family. You made me feel important and loved, like my opinion mattered to you. You cared about me and how I felt..” Otso started to explain, even if the other didn’t ask it in return. “I mean..the sex is amazing oh god it is..anyway..” Otso turned a brighter red before continuing. “You make me feel loved physically and emotionally. You are someone I want to spend the rest of my life with and i feel this comfortable with..” He said quietly, embarrassed about being so open with his feelings.

It was cute that the wolf was turning a bright pink and turned his face turned before he was turning it to bury his face into his side. Making him chuckle softly, as he continued to rub his thumb over the back of his hand and hold him against his side. Listening as Otso explained how he was different and fell in love with him, it was really nice to hear how he liked the things that were different about him despite everything that the little wolf had gone through. Hearing Otso say that the sex was amazing made him laugh, though he was no less happy to hear it. "You're such a great little wolf." He mused leaning down to kiss the top of his head, "But I am glad to know that I make you happy and feel loved physically and emotionally."

Otso smiled shyly when he could feel Bryan kissing the top of his head. He felt loved and complete when he was with Bryan. He was equally dominant and equally loving..and only he was treated as such. He didn’t have to share the affection Bryan showed him and it made him feel all the more special. “I love you Bryan..” He said softly with a warm smile, leaning up to kiss his lips just before the dessert came to their table. “It’s looks even better than the picture!” He smiled happily, grabbing a fork.

"I love you too, Otso." Bryan whispered with a smile on his face. His little wolf really did mean the world to him, he'd do anything to show him that, and to protect him. "You'd day that about any cheesecake." He teased before grabbing a fork as well. Taking a piece of the cheesecake on his fork he brought it to Otso's lips instead of his own, wanting to feed his boyfriend at least a bite of their dessert.

“Maybe...” Otso said with a small laugh, loving most cheesecake. He watched as he other grabbed a fork, raising the fork to his lips. He smiled softly when he was offered the food, taking the bite with a smile. “Tastes even better when I have my sexy man feeding me” He smiled, doing the same for Bryan

Bryan was happy to take a bite of the cheesecake when it was offered to him, though he continued to insist on feeding Otso throughout the dessert. Teasing his little wolf once in awhile, and leaning forward to occasionally steal a kiss a bright and happy smile on his face. When they finished their dessert Bryan paid the bill though he did order a whole cheesecake to go when he thought Otso was distracted, a little surprise for his wolf later that night when he felt he'd need the sugar. That thought alone causing a small smirk to appear, he took the bag and lead Otso from the restaurant being quick to shrug off any questions aimed towards what was in the bag.

Otso was more than happy to be fed cheesecake by Bryan, happily taking every forkful the other offered him. He was sure he ate a good portion of the cheesecake but he did not mind..He had a sexy guy feeding it to him. The plate was empty, looking at at this large mural painted on a nearby wall. It was pretty..He thought as it was soon time to leave. He noticed Bryan was carrying a bag, not remembering having leftovers. "What's in the bag?" He asked curiously although Bryan would not answer which made him more curious.

"You'll see later, cutie." Bryan promised Otso while at the same time waving his hand to dismiss the question before he was taking Otso's hand in his. Leading the way back towards the coven house a smile on his face, when they reached the house he lead Otso through the building and back towards his room. "So, should we give you what you wanted now? Or later?" Bryan teased the wolf giving Otso a soft nudge. He had not forgotten that Otso had told him he wanted to be blindfolded, teased and dominated. If that was really what his little wolf wanted Bryan would certainly oblige, but if he was not yet ready then he had no problem doing something else either.

Otso soon approached the coven house, a blush appearing on his face when Bryan mentioned his wants. "Yes Officer.." He said with a small purr, looking forward to seeing his hunter outfit again. That sexy outfit on him...dancing for him before blindfolding him and teasing him..Oh god, he was looking forward to it. He nearly forgot about whatever was in the bag, going to the others room while he waited for the other to do what he needed to do. He waited patiently on the bed in eager anticipation.

Chuckling softly as his little wolf spoke with a purr made him nod, more than willing to give the other what he so clearly wanted. Bryan let Otso head into the room alone while he took care of the cheesecake and went to change into his hunting outfit. The things he was willing to do for the other, shaking his head a little amused he moved back towards his room entering it and glancing towards the bed to see that Otso was rather eagerly awaiting his return sitting on the bed in anticipation. "So adorable." Bryan purred fighting the urge to just pounce on Otso right now and take him instead of giving him the show and teasing him like he so clearly wanted him to do. Exercising his control though he had his little wolf pick a song he wanted him to dance for him too, once he had he started his dance, being more deliberate in his movements making sure he was drawing Otso's attention to him even more. Something that he felt was hard to do considering how much he already had his attention.

Otso waited on the end of the bed, looking toward the doorway when he heard noise. Goddamn...He thought with a quiet growl as he saw Bryan in his hunting outfit. It was such a turn on to oogle him in the outfit, able to enjoy it better sober. Otso picked out a song for the other, his eyes glued to the others body. Every turn, every hip movement..all of it was just for his eyes...every sexy hip movement in that moment was for his eyes. Otso let out a quiet purr as he enjoyed the sight more every second.

Bryan was intent on giving Otso the dance and show he really wanted, moving his body in ways that he was aware had the wolf's unwavering attention. After dancing for him for a little while he started to strip as well until he was in his underwear, at which point he moved over to Otso running his finger up the wolf's throat to his chin. His body never stopped moving as a small smirk appeared, "If I have your attention like this every time I may have to start wearing nothing but my hunting outfit." Bryan teased. Leaning forward he let their lips brush but refused to kiss him backing away instead to strip out of the only article of clothing he was still wearing. After stripping completely and teasing Otso a bit more by dancing naked for him he grabbed the cloth he'd be using as a blindfold and moved back over to Otso.

Otso's eyes never left Bryan's body as Bryan continued to dance for him. When he started to strip for him, he was even more pleased, his wolf ears and tail twitching and swaying happily behind him. Otso let out a deep happy purr when the other came close, tracing a line from his throat to his chin. "I would not mind that one bit.." He said with a groan, letting out another pleased growl when he was completely naked. That sight was rather arousing, keeping his eyes glued on him even as he drew close with his blindfold.