An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“If you want Solaria to come over again, you will need to take a bath” Tenmo added, hoping the idea of Solaria coming over if he takes baths or more she won’t if he won’t will help motivate him even a little. “Now come on dear, Ill cut up some apple hits for you or Kaine will for your bath time okay?” He said as he got up to make sure he held the others hand before he had a chance to dart off.

Ren still didn't want to take a bath even with the soft threat of Solaria not being able to come over if he didn't. As much as he liked her and being with her he hated baths more. There wasn't a chance for him to run though when Tenmo took his hand and was leading him out of the dining room and upstairs for a bath. He fought it the whole way trying to wiggle free or grab onto anything that'd make it harder to get there.

Kaine sighed as he watched the pair feeling a bit bad for the smaller boy but baths really weren't as bad as he was making them and Ash seemed to have no problem. Taking care of the dishes he was cutting up some apples for Ren in the hopes it'd help Tenmo with bath time and getting the dishes done. When he finished cutting the apples up he handed the bowl to Ash, "Will you take these up to Tenmo and Ren for me? I'll cut you up some too if you want." He offered in exchange.

Ash looked at the bits of cut up apples before looking back at Kaine. He nodded softly, trying not to nab himself a piece from the plate right then and there. He took it up to Ren, who Tenmo was sitting in the tub in just his boxers while the tub was halfway full, trying to help keep him in. “I brought apples Ren” He said softly, knowing the other would need to do this as much as he hated this as well. He set it down near the tub for them both

Ren was already struggling against Tenmo and trying to get out of the tub despite the fact that it wasn't even full yet. His panic and determination to get out had caused him to turn into a panther as he was struggling. The water splashing about and his cat paws unable to get enough traction on the tub to actually escape. His upper half was propped on the side of the tub paws hooked over the edge to at the very least stop himself from being pulled in completely. Ears flat and soft whines coming out of him even as Ash arrived with the apples. Though he did shift enough to look at the plate, at least there was that positive when the rest of this seemed anything but.

Ash took off a piece and popped it into Rens mouth. “I hate the baths too Ren..it’s almost over...” He said quietly, hoping he could get the other out sooner by feeding him apple pieces while the bath toys floated In the now full tub. He wanted the other out as much as Ren wanted himself out

Ren was happy to eat the piece of apple that Ash popped into his mouth focused on this he forgot that he was still standing in the tub. Reaching out to bat at Ash with a paw to indicate he wanted another piece his mouth already open and waiting. At least with this as a distraction he could forget the unpleasantness that was the bath. Kaine popped in at this point with another plate of apples that he gave to Ash giving the three boys a smile. "I didn't think it'd take both of you to give him a bath but you won't hear me complaining." Kaine mused just glad that Ren seemed to be distracted.

“Unless you are getting in the tub with me, I don’t need your sass” Tenmo teased as he opened his mouth for Kaine to pop an apple piece in his mouth he dared not let go of the other just in case as he cleaned his hair and scrubbed his body. Thankfully it was his nice scented shampoo and since the other already had one bath with Kaine, it was easier to wash him now

An amused look was on Kaine's face as he popped a piece of apple into his husband's mouth. "It's not like I won't find you in the tub with me later." He teased the wolf back giving his husband a wink. Kaine had intended to relax in the tub tonight after the boys were in bed since he was sure today would be quite busy with Shi and Alise coming over to meet the pair. The perfect way to relax after that was to relax in a nice warm bath. He hoped over time Ren wouldn't be so scared and put up such a fight but he was glad that with the apples and all Ren seemed to be easier to handle this time around.

Tenmo hummed happily at that notion, his tail swaying slowly under the water. Tenmo let Ash keep feeding him the apple pieces, careful not to get soap in the others eyes when he washed his hair. “Aaaaand done! Time to dry you off and get you in some clean clothes. You did much better Ren..I need new clothes myself or at least new boxers” He said as stood up from the tub to get a towel for Ren

Ren was hopping out of the tub the moment he was let go not waiting for Tenmo to get a towel before he was already trying to shake the water off. Even if he had been far more willing to thanks to the apples and Ash feeding them to him throughout the bath. He had still been incredibly eager to get out of the water the second he was presented with a good moment.

Kaine laughed at the mention of Tenmo needing to get new boxers now. He had to admit at least Tenmo had a better idea in keeping Ren in the tub by joining him in it than he had when he had just been trying to keep him from jumping out. "Why don't you go get in some new clothes? I'll dry Ren off and get him in some clean clothes." He offered his husband leaning up to give Tenmo a kiss and taking the towel he had gotten for Ren.

Tenmo nodded softly, giving him a kiss in return. He would shake the water off but wanted to start the boys off on a good example. He got himself a towel before going off to his room to finish getting ready. He cried off his body and put on clean clothes while Kaine is taking care of the two boys. Once he was done, he went looking for them, Ash already eating his plate of apple slices

Getting Ren dried he helped him into boxers before giving him the rest of his clothes to get dressed, then turned to dry the floor since Ren had gotten quite a bit of water all over it. Making sure that Ash was also dry as he turned to drain the tub, he let Ash go downstairs with his plate of apple slices while he was brushing out Ren's hair. When they finally got downstairs to join him Tenmo was already there. Getting Ren some more apple slices he got him settled back at the table before moving over to Tenmo and leaning up for a kiss. "Well, we're already off to a productive start to the day." He mused with a smile.

“Productive day is one way to put it...” Tenmo chuckled as he got himself a hot cup of coffee, needing it after how he started his morning. He certainly wasn’t tired anymore..He thought to himself as he sat down at the table. “Alise will probably be hungry when she gets here unless Shi insisted on feeding her before she got here” Tenmo chuckled, figuring food was just a go to way to keep everyone calm and happy. He didn’t know how Shis and Alises visit would go

"Well, lucky for Shi we have strawberries in the fridge so that can at the very least keep him calm. We can make lunch for them though if they are hungry otherwise maybe just some snacks? We could do sort of a movie afternoon so everyone can hang out, relax around each other and just enjoy some company?" Kaine suggested. They had more than enough food to cook a nice lunch or even dinner depending on how long Alise and Shi stayed as well as snacks for some movies. He thought it'd be a great way for the boys to meet and get along with Shi and Alise -though mainly Shi- while being in a relaxed environment.

“Good on you..Shis favorite snack that reminds him even more of calm and his wife” Tenmo chuckled, both of them having the perfect set up for a good afternoon. “Today will be good, hopefully as good as yesterday” He grinned as he looked through the fridge to see if they needed anything else. “I don’t think we need anything else” He mused before closing the door again, wanting to save all the snacks for later

"I thought ahead." Kaine laughed. Knowing that Shi's favorite snack was strawberries was something Kaine intended to use to their advantage for this introduction. "Good!" He said happily as the other was told that he didn't think they needed anything else. Leaning back against the counter as he watched the boys finish eating their apples. "I know with Ren's fear of the water it's probably going to be a lot for him but we should take the boys to the lake tomorrow." Kaine suggested turning his gaze from the boys to Tenmo to see how his husband thought about the idea. "I know we need to start working on their education but we can test some knowledge at the lake while having a nice time. Take a picnic." He added.

“You did mention you showed pictures of the lake to Ash...” Tenmo mused, wondering if this was a good idea. Did either of them know how to swim? Well..they don’t necessarily have to go in and the picnic sounds nice. “That sounds like a nice idea” He said with a small smile on his face. A nice picnic at the lakeside which they were closer to would be perfect

Kaine was glad that in the end Tenmo agreed to them spending tomorrow at the lake. He knew it was important that they get the boys working on their education but at the same time he didn't want to rush things and he already felt like they were rushing things quite a bit. Moving to take a seat next to Ash at the table he relaxed in the seat as his eyes moved back to his husband. "It's settled then, we'll spend tomorrow at the lake." He replied with a smile.

Alise had just finished changing clothes when she turned to look at Shi giving the other a large smile. "Aw come on now! Don't look like that, it'll be nice to get out of here for a bit and even nicer to meet the boys." She told him. Knowing that Shi wasn't exactly for this meeting but she was! She didn't want to be cooped up in the house anymore, no matter how close to delivery she may be. It wasn't like her body was showing that which she thought was a plus for her but still caused her a lot of concern for their children. There was maybe the slightest bump and even that was odd considering as a vampire it shouldn't be possible. Going to Tenmo and Kaine's to meet the boys they had adopted and brought home with them would help take her mind off of her concern for their own children. It was a much needed distraction.

“If anything, they should get used to their surroundings right? Even if we don’t go in the lake, they should be able to know the surroundings of their home and be familiar with it. Being comfortable outside as well as inside is just as important” Tenmo agreed with a small nod. He relaxed in the chair, snatching a few apple slices for himself. It should hopefully turn into a relaxing day tomorrow

Shi was rather reluctant to go Meet two complete strangers, even if they were Tenmo and Kaines children. He grew more protective of her as her due date drew near, even to family members reluctantly letting them close if it was to check up on her or help feed her. “Your close to your date..You shouldn’t be moving around this much” He said but knew he had given in so he could see Alise smile...god did he love that smile. “You look nice darling..” He said softly, maneuvering his robotic hand and real hand to button his shirt, more used to it having had plenty of time to practice with it.

"Well... they may not go in the lake but I'm not sure I'll be able to resist it for very long." Kaine admitted at the prospect of going into the lake. The lake was really special to them and he wanted to share it with Ren and Ash now that they had taken them in as their children. He understood it could be scary especially for the boys being werecats and all but he hoped that some day they'd be able to share their love of the lake with the pair. Watching Tenmo nab a few apple slices had him laughing softly, "You know... if you wanted some apples too you could have said so. I would have cut you some." He mused leaning over to give the other a kiss a bright smile on his face.

"I know, love." Alise replied when Shi mentioned her being close to her due date, telling her how she shouldn't be moving around this much. "I understand you're worried about me. About them. But I am going stir crazy, I want to see the boys and Kaine and Tenmo!" She told him moving over to him after she had finished getting dressed smiling up at Shi. Leaning up to give him a kiss her smile only growing at the compliment. "You look really nice too." Alise replied with a loving look on her face giving him one more kiss before she reached out for his hand so they could head over. "I promise, if I get to stressed or if you do we can come back. But give it a fair chance."

"Well then can I have some?" Tenmo said with a playful smile, kissing him back as he chuckled when Ash covered his plate of sliced apples. "Can you cut up some more apples for Ash too since I ate a few of his pieces?" he smirked at how cute they all were. This was his family...It was his family...Life was perfect and he could not ask for anything more!

When she asked like that, it was hard to argue or say no to her. The kisses made him weak, just everything she did to him or around him turned him into a whimpering happy puppy. She held his normal hand, preferring to hold her with that hand to feel her warmth and her touch. "Okay..." He agreed to those terms, his now having grown long again black hair covering a little of his eyes. He pushed them out of the way so his scar and all still showed.

"Of course, sexy." Kaine mused getting up to cut some apple slices for Tenmo. He laughed when he was asked to cut more for Ash as well since he had eaten a few of the other's. Seeing in the corner of his eyes how Ash was now guarding his plate causing amusement to spread on his face. After cutting up some apples for Tenmo and setting them in front of his husband he cut up another apple and dispersed it between Ren and Ash. Though there was going to be plenty of snacks during the movies he knew how much the others could eat. Both from living with Tenmo and spending practically a week with the boys before bringing them home.

Alise was glad that Shi was willing to give it a fair chance, leading him out of the room and out of the building so they could head over. The walk there was nice and she was happy to be able to stretch properly after spending so much time inside. "It's such a nice day." She mused as they were walking eyes moving up to the sky before she was turning her gaze back to him. "You know... once the kids are born our lives are going to become quite hectic." Alise told her husband as they were walking. The pace was a bit more on the slow side but she didn't mind. Not that she could walk much faster even if she wanted to. Her body may not be showing properly but she was definitely aware of their presence inside of her and the discomfort it brought doing simple things.

Shi nodded softly at how nice of a day it was, looking up at the cloudless sky and the sun shining down on them both...especially Alise. Her blue hair shined as beautifully as the sky above them. "It will" He said softly, knowing their lives will indeed be far more hectic with twins around. They will be the first of their kind or at minimum with little info attached to half vampire half wolf children...the fact it was possible was magical enough in itself. He didn't mind their slow pace, it just meant they didn't have to get to the house sooner.

Tenmo hummed happily at the newly sliced treats, munching away with the boys. Ash let up on his plate protection once he was given more. His ears perked up a few minutes later, staring intently at the door. The new scents...the ones called Shi and Alise must be here.

As they were walking to the house Alise had time for her mind to rove. She had to admit when she first found out about the pregnancy it wasn't just sadness because at the time she had thought Shi was dead. There was a lot of fear there too. The further her pregnancy went the more worried she became about the babies. It worried her because she had no idea how it was going to go. Before long they were at the house and it was this that drew her from her thoughts she lifted her free hand to knock on the door looking up at her husband once more after. "Remember, fair chance." She reminded her sexy wolf wanting him to give this day a good chance instead of being his normal protective self.

Part of it was Ash's behavior the rest was the knock on the door that alerted Kaine to the fact that their guests had arrived. "I'll get it." Kaine said instantly patting Tenmo's shoulder and giving the other two reassuring looks before he was heading to the door. When it opened he had a bright smile on his face at seeing the pair. "Alise! Shi! It's nice to see you two after a few weeks." He greeted the pair. He wanted to give Alise a hug but stopped himself from doing so mainly so he wouldn't upset Shi. Remembering how Otso had warned them the day before that he was being particularly protective these days. "Come in!" He said ushering the two inside.

"Fair chance.." Shi mumbled, feeling protective of his very pregnant wife. He thought he had lost her that night and he was a broken mess. His mental state was in the gutter, knowing very likely he could have died if he didnt eat or waited too much longer. Thankfully enough time had passed he was back in shape, both physically and mentally. He was still quite protective of her from that but mainly instinct in wanting to be close to her with loving her so much and being pregnant. He put a protective arm around her, trying not to be tense, the mechanical fingers flexing on his other arm. He smelled the new scents, Shi and Ash staring each other down.

Was he a warrior...? He looked like a god over death reincarnate..Ash thought to himself at the sight of Shi. He looked over the others prominent scar on his face and the arm made of...metal? Why was his arm in such a way? He took his plate of apples and pulled them closer to him, sitting closer and protective over Ren