An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“I’m not adorable..desperate or needy. I am a fierce bundle of pierced fur” Taiyo coughed as he tried to deny how needy he was. He knew he would have begged and got on his knees if he had to..He had wanted the others touch so desperately he was ready to do anything. His blush was able to easily give him away..

“Good, it’s a plan then!” Tenmo said with a big smile on her face. “I don’t recall Solaria being picky with food but we should ask if there’s food she doesn’t like just in case” He nodded as he finally sat up but still remained seated on the floor. “I am sure they will like the visit, it has been quite some time since our wedding but everyone was occupied” He said with a chuckle.

“It does..” Shi agreed, knowing Otso wouldn’t be thinking of any ulterior motive. Even if they don’t have one, he still wanted Otso to walk one of them down the aisle. Otso was so important to him more than anything..maybe except Alise and his soon to be son but still very important. “It will be..” He said softly with a gentle kiss on her lips.

“Love you..” Otso mumbles in his sleep, searching for a warm spot against Bryan. He found one in the crook of his arm, smiling happily as he settled in

"Yeah, yeah. Keep telling yourself that my adorable... desperate... and needy wolf." Vince purred nipping at Taiyo as he spoke. A smirk on his face once more, the wolf was adorable to him, even if he was a pierced bundle of fur. "I for one also think you being a pierced bundle of fur just makes you more adorable." He teased as he sat up and got up off the floor not intent on spending anymore time on it. Stretching his muscles out a bit more now he turned back to Taiyo and gave him a smile. "I suppose you'll just have to convince me sometime that you really are a fierce bundle of pierced fur." Vince commented.

"That's true... it doesn't hurt to ask so we don't end up making something she doesn't like." Kaine agreed with a nod. Even though he was sure she would eat most of the things they'd put in front of her he would absolutely hate to make something she didn't like or didn't want to eat. Watching Tenmo sit up he looked over that gorgeous body again a smile on his face as he admired it. "Hmm... I like to think we are still occupied." He purred before laughing softly.

Alise happily returned the gentle kiss a bright smile on her face when their lips parted. "I love you, Shi." Alise said happily. She absolutely loved the other wolf, everything about him. Wrapping her arms around him in a loving hug she rested her head on his chest and listened to the sound of his beating heart. "Did we already cover everything for the wedding?" She asked a bit curious if they had the wedding covered other than the cake, her dress and Otso walking her down the aisle.

Feeling Otso shift against him before he seemed to find how he wanted to sleep made him chuckle softly. "Love you too, princess." Bryan whispered with a smirk. Running his other hand over the wolf's back gently as he nuzzled into the sleeping figure. His own eyes drifted shut, falling asleep a few moments later to the sound of Otso's even breathing and steady heartbeat.

Taiyo grumbled as he sat up, looking away from him in his embarrassment. He was too a pierced bundle of fur..he’d show him! But today was not the day as he felt all too flustered at the others domination Of him to the extent it had gone. He finally sat up, adjusting his piercings to make sure they were all still in one place.

“Plenty occupied..” Tenmo said with a small smile of his own. “I can always be occupied when you are around..” Tenmo purred, kissing up and down the others neck. He loved the way the skin felt and smelled after the refreshing dip in the lake.

“Love you too snowy angel..” Shi purred, wrapping his arm around her lovingly. “And I do believe we have everything covered, just need to get all my suit pieces together from my closet and it’s all good to go! You just need to ask Otso about all that stuff and we are pretty much good to go once it’s done” Shi said with a warm smile

A soft chuckle escaped Vince when he noticed how Taiyo was behaving, finding it all the more adorable. Plopping himself down on his bed he gave the wolf a small smile, "Aw! Cheer up sexy! Maybe next time you'll get the upper hand." He mused relaxing on the bed. His eyes were looking over the other's figure as he noticed Taiyo was adjusting his piercings which just made him let out a hum of approval. Such a sexy sight the wolf was, and Vince would never get tired of admiring it.

"I'm perfect at occupying your time!" Kaine said happily as he ran his fingers through his sexy wolf's hair while Tenmo was kissing up and down his neck. Loving the feeling of his lips on his skin again and also enjoying just being able to be back in their house after the time they had spent at the coven house thanks to the hunter and rogue problem. Shifting he rested his back against the wall and pulled Tenmo up so he could press their lips together with a pleased hum. One hand in his wolf's hair the other on the back of his neck deepening the kiss.

"Sounds lovely. What flavor cake do you want then? So I can put the order in when I talk to Otso about it." She asked curiously. Personally not having a flavor in mind, or really caring what flavor it was in general. Knowing that no matter what she'd love it because it was their wedding cake.

“It’s not a maybe, I will” Taiyo said as he finished fixing any piercings. He didn’t like when they came loose or fall out, only taking them out sometimes when he went to bed. Taiyo turned his head to look toward Vince when he had heard him him. “What?” He asked with a curious head tilt.

Tenmo hummed happily when he felt the other lean forward to kiss him. It was nice being back home and having their quiet space again. “Easily..” He said against the others lips before he went back to deeply kissing him. He loved the others lips and didn’t think he could ever get tired of them

“I don’t mind the flavor to be honest..” Shi said with a small shrug of his shoulder. Any flavor would be a great flavor since it would be their wedding cake. “I would not be opposed to some kind of strawberry..” He said with a small happy smile

Vince chuckled when Taiyo seemed so sure that next time he would have the upper hand, amusement clear on the vampire's face. He'd let Taiyo think that especially if it meant he could see that cute determined look on his face more. When the wolf spoke again and with the curious tilt of his head a small smirk appeared. "Just admiring how sexy you are. I can't help it." Vince admitted with a bright smile not about to deny that he was liking how the wolf looked.

Kaine was more than happy and eager to return the deep kiss, humming happily into the kiss. When their lips parted his breath was a bit unsteady but it didn't stop him from smiling brightly up at his sexy wolf. "Now, let's get down to the kitchen so I can make us dinner before we get... distracted." He mused giving Tenmo a quick kiss before he was slipping away from him and darting out of the room towards the kitchen.

Shi telling her at first that he didn't mind the flavor made her think about it, figuring if neither of them could come up with something the could always just have Otso pick. A moment later he was saying he wouldn't be opposed to some kind of strawberry and this made him smile lovingly at him. "Great! I'll mention it to Otso when I talk to him." She was definitely happy they had a flavor they could go with, though she had to admit she should have already assume that strawberry was the best route since she knew how much Shi loved strawberries.

Taiyo let out another huff, a small smirk on his face. “See? Can’t be sexy and adorable!” He smirked as he stuck out his tongue at the other. He remembered getting his first piercing, thinking it made him look bad ass and sexy as fuck! He remembered him and Tsuki trying to get Shi to get a piercing or a tattoo, it met with a resounding ‘No’.

“Would that be such a bad distraction..?” Tenmo asked with a small purr before getting up. He followed the other into the kitchen, watching him cook. “You know I cook too, you don’t have to cook all the time love. Didn’t you want me to sometime or was it the other way around?” He asked, unsure.

Shi smiled happily, his tail wagging a bit at the idea of a strawberry wedding cake. “We met over strawberries and dancing, and how that’s how we’re getting married” He said with a small chuckle. He still remembered that first day, a vampire offering him chocolates and being told to dance with her. She felt so small against him..and her hands so soft and so graceful while she danced..

"Oh I beg to differ! You can definitely be adorable and sexy, and in a very easy way. Your body is very sexy 100% of the time while your reactions and needy face are definitely adorable!" Vince replied teasingly. He had to tease Taiyo, especially when the wolf was being so cute and making it worth it. Sitting up he got off the bed and moved over to Taiyo leaning up and giving him a kiss flashing a large smile, "But don't worry. Whether you're being adorable or just plain sexy I still find you quite attractive."

"It definitely would not be!" Kaine laughed when Tenmo had asked if it be such a bad distraction. Definitely not! But they should really focus on food. As he was getting things ready to make dinner he chuckled softly when Tenmo mentioned that he could cook too, "I know you can, sexy." Kaine purred turning and wrapping his arms around his wolf leaning up to give him a deep kiss. "How about this? I make dinner tonight, we make dinner together tomorrow for everyone, and then you make dinner the next night? Then we'll switch off and on though... I'll probably always cook on the full moon." Kaine said willing to do that so that Tenmo never felt like he wasn't cooking anything for him in return.

"It really does sound perfect. I'm not sure why it never occurred to us to do just that from the start." Alise admitted with a soft laugh. "I love you... so much." She whispered as she rested her head on his chest and just stood there close to him. "You're the best." Alise added wanting to make sure that Shi knew that.

“You better find me sexy 100% of the time..” Taiyo said with a small huff and a smirk. He kissed the their back, feeling much better now. “You’re not so bad yourself” Taiyo smirked, giving human quick quick before he stood up to go sit on the bed. He might as well enjoy himself before his brother kills him

“Fair enough I suppose” Tenmo smiled, figuring it was a fair compromise. “And yeah, you pretty much got full moon cooking of course when I wouldn’t be hunting all kinds of prey” Tenmo teased, giving Kaines ass a light smack. “You’re definitely my favorite..” He said with a low purr

Shi shrugged, not sure himself as he thought about that day. All of the emotional growth he went through..It all started with some strawberries and dancing. “I love you too Alise..I love you and Kai..” He closed his eyes and smiled softly. His arm wrapped gently around her waist, not wanting to hold her too tight

A small smirk appeared on his face when Taiyo spoke, finding it cute how the wolf was behaving though he was glad that the kiss was returned. "Aww! Just 'not so bad'? Not, stunningly handsome or even drop dead gorgeous?" Vince teasingly asked a fake disappointed look appearing on his face. Moving towards the bed he settled himself next to the wolf getting comfortable and enjoying being able to look over the other's figure again while they had the opportunity.

Kaine smirked and rolled his eyes at the mention of Tenmo hunting all kinds of prey hearing the tone in his husband's voice not to mention the light smack to his ass telling him all he needed to know. "I better be! I'm much more fun than any other prey!" Kaine laughed as he turned back to the food to finish cooking them dinner. Getting everything put together to get the chicken casserole in the oven so they'd be eating soon.

"He loves you too." Alise smile as she rested her head on his chest when she felt his arm wrap around her waist leaning against him, her own arms wrapping around him. She was positive their son did and would love Shi as well, happy that she was having a family with him, and could be happy with him. It really did seem like a dream come true.

“You don’t need me to tell you how sexy you are Vince” Taiyo said with a small chuckle. He laid down and rested his head on the others lap, looking up at him. “You are too perfect..” He chuckled a bit more before closing his eyes. Vince really was a good guy..He had a good fiery personality and an even more fiery body.

“So much more fun..” Tenmo said with a small teasing purr before he left him to finish cooking dinner. “Want to make a shopping trip tomorrow? I’m sure we don’t have a crazy amount of food for a little girl to eat for dinner much less enough for all 5 of us” He laughed as he looked in his fridge. Plenty for two, pushing three but not five.

Shi held her close and laid back in bed, nuzzling against her. “I hope he looks half as beautiful as his mother..” He said quietly against her hair, kissing the strands. “I only hope I can be a good father no matter his breed..It’s one thing to be around pups but I am no Otso. What if I do something wrong..? What if I’m not good enough? What if I can’t keep up..having only one..” He got quiet, keeping his lips pressed against her head

"I might not need it but I'd like it all the same!" Vince complained. Even if his complaint was half hearted, knowing that he really didn't need Taiyo to tell him how sexy he was, but that didn't mean he would appreciate the wolf telling him. The wolf resting his head in his lap made him give the other a small smile, reaching down to gently run his fingers through the other's hair. His smile brightened considerably when he was told that he was too perfect, "You're quite perfect yourself." Vince replied without much thought.

"We probably should. Get a shopping list started?" Kaine responded as he was getting the casserole together and put in the oven setting the timer so that they'd know when it was done. Moving to the table he settled down and pat the spot beside him so they could discuss what they should get on their shopping trip the next day. It would be smart of them to talk it out instead of going and getting whatever knowing they were not only likely to forget things they probably needed but also to buy a bunch of things they didn't in the heat of the moment.

"I'm sure he'll look just as stunning as both of his parents." Alise replied with a bright smile. What came from Shi next made her give Shi a look stating she did not believe any of this would be a problem and definitely did not want him to worry about it either. "You're worrying over nothing. You won't do anything wrong and you'll be more than good enough. One arm or not, Shi. You're perfect, and Kai will think so too." Alise told him confidently.

“I promise, you are incredibly handsome” Taiyo said, head still in the others lap. He hummed when his hair was being played with, liking a gentle touch despite how horny and outward he could be. “Can you scratch behind my ear? Near the piercings?” He asked, eyes still closed while pointing to his ear.

“Right, we might get distracted in the rush if we don’t have a list or forget something important” Tenmo nodded in agreement. He sat down right next to the other, trying to muse on what to get. “Want to call them while I work on the list?” He asked as he was looking over the paper. He still needed to ask about foods Solaria didn’t like or anyone of them but especially her.

“I can’t help it..I never thought I would ever be a parent much less a husband” Shi said quietly as he held her tighter. “That someone..would find me marriage material...find love with me..have a child with me..” Shi said quietly, his self doubt getting to him. It really messed him up losing her, his inner mind going haywire and always doubting himself. He always had but even more around her. What if she left? Thought he was a horrible father? His crippling doubts over trivial matters, that much he knew, hurt to think about even though he knew they were silly

A pleased look appeared on Vince's face when Taiyo told him he was incredibly handsome, glad he got the wolf to finally say it. He was still playing with the wolf's hair when he was asked to scratch behind his ear near the piercings the wolf pointing to his ear despite his eyes remaining closed. Chuckling softly he reached down to do as the wolf had asked, scratching behind his ear near his piercings with a small smile.

"Exactly." Kaine agreed. Tenmo asking him if he wanted to call them while he was working on the list made Kaine shrug but he pulled his phone out to call Xavier figuring the three of them were together or near each other anyway. Leaning against the table he set his phone down on the table and pressed the speaker button figuring this way Tenmo could chime in as well if he wanted or needed. It was a few rings before Xavier answered the phone. "Hey!" Kaine brightly greeted the other vampire. "Hope Adrian and Solaria are nearby. Tenmo and I were thinking that it'd be great for us all to finally have a family dinner together tomorrow here at our house. Is there anything Solaria doesn't like to eat? Or you and Adrian don't like to eat?" Kaine asked.

Xavier had been in the middle of serving Adrian and Solaria dinner when he heard his phone go off. Taking his seat he pulled it out and noticed it was Kaine making him roll his eyes a little wondering what the younger vampire was up too since that was normally when he called him. Answering the phone he wasn't expecting what Kaine said but he liked the idea of a family dinner. "A family dinner sounds like a great idea, we'd love to do that." He started with thinking about what he said his eyes moved to Solaria and Adrian. "I don't know... is there anything you two don't like?" He asked the pair figuring it was best to double check then guess at it. So far he had not really found anything, at least not by making it just for them to find out they didn't like it.

"Now you're about to be both though! Let that speak for itself. You'll be an amazing father, and a fantastic husband." Alise said wanting Shi to be sure of himself. She loved Shi very much, and was so sure he would be an amazing father and husband. There was no doubt in her mind that he would do well, and she hoped that once Kai was here that Shi would also realize he had been worrying about nothing.

Taiyo purred happily when he felt Vince scratch where he asked him too. It felt really nice to be rubbed and scratched by someone other than himself. “That’s nice..” He smiled, ignoring the other chucking at his request a moment ago. It felt too good..

Adrain was setting the plates for dinner when he heard Xavier’s phone going off. “Hello Kaine, I’m sure Tenmo is nearby” Adrian chuckled, Solaria piping up at hearing that. “Hi big brother!” She called to the phone cheerily. Tenmo chuckled and said a “Hello Solaria” back to her. “I can’t have anything made with nuts because of my allergies..” Solaria told Kaine, adding “and mushrooms are fucking gross!” She grinned, Adrian glaring at her but unable to help but crack the tiniest smile. “Watch your language young lady!” Adrian said before going to the phone. “I am fine on my end, you Dad?” Adrian asked Xavier as Tenmo was still trying not to bust a gut at his sister cursing

Shi held her right, nuzzling deeply into the back of her neck. “I just want him to be okay...I don’t want to wake up tomorrow and be alone again..Like this is all some dream. I can’t take more heartbreak..” Shi said quietly as he held her tightly. He wanted to be at his wedding day and see this wasn’t life playing a cruel joke on him

Vince had to admit it was cute, especially when Taiyo purred happily. It encouraged him to continue to scratch the wolf's ear where he had indicated, at least for a little while. A few moments later he was pulling his hand away and patting the top of Taiyo's head gently instead. "You're cute when you're being scratched behind your ear." He mused a small smile appearing. "I take it as you don't get that from someone else very often do you?" Vince asked curiously.

Kaine smiled amused glancing towards Tenmo when he heard Solaria saying 'hi' to Tenmo finding it cute. Being told that Solaria couldn't have anything with nut because she was allergic he made sure Tenmo wrote that down so he could remember it for more than just tomorrow night. Wanting to try to make family dinners something they did once in awhile since it would really be nice for them to all get together. What came out of her mouth next was unexpected and he couldn't help but chuckle at the comment especially when Adrian chimned in telling her to watch her language. "I didn't even think she'd know those words yet." Kaine mused nudging Tenmo gently when he noticed that his husband was trying not to bust a gut. Rolling his eyes he heard Adrian say he was fine on his end before bringing the attention back to Xavier. "I'm not picky. So just nothing with nuts or mushrooms because of Solaria." Xavier replied as he was setting the food up on the table and taking his seat. "That sounds quite doable." Kaine replied with a smile. "So tomorrow night around seven is when dinner should be ready, but of course you guys are welcome to come over before then." Kaine added.

"You won't. Ever." Alise promised letting her eyes drift shut and a smile appear on her face. She loved Shi more than anything, and wouldn't let him slip away from her again. If pretty much losing him had taught her anything it made her trust her instincts. Shifting she rested against him more comfortable holding him close as well, "Let's get some rest, love." She said softly already feeling herself falling asleep. She was always rather tired lately, but she tried to stay awake as much as possible.

“Besides my brother no..” Taiyo said, reaching up to move the others hand back to his ear. He purred happily, his ears twitching happily under his touch. He loved the others touches and hated he had such a soft side..but whatever..He was happy like this.

Tenmo nodded in agreement at her language, trying not to laugh. “Daddy using naughty words over there?” He chuckled, Adrian coughing in the embarrassment and going a pale red. “Yeah, all this about taking me but I don’t know where they’re going and-“ Adrian quickly took the phone from her with a bright red face. “So Tenmo Dinner Yes! We will come by early” Adrian said quickly and Tenmo was ready to die. He was laughing his ass off at his sisters cluelessness and the way she said it

Vince rolled his eyes as his hand was grabbed and moved back to Taiyo's ear, clearly telling him to continue scratching. Amused he did so, scratching his ear again where he had indicated earlier and smiling softly as he watched the wolf's ears happily twitch under the touch. He loved how the wolf seemed to like and want him to continue to pet and scratch behind his ears, finding it adorable. Letting the silence spread between them he just relaxed on the bed, Taiyo's head in his lap and scratching absently behind the wolf's ears.

Xavier felt his own face flush when Solaria spoke, though a devious smirk had also appeared on his face and he was smirking at Adrian who was now sporting a bright red face. "Sounds great! We'll let you three get back to dinner!" Kaine chimed in a bit amused but trying to not let that amusement come out in his voice. After hanging up the phone he turned his gaze to Tenmo and chuckled, "Let it all out sexy." He laughed playfully shoving Tenmo as he was getting up to check on the casserole.

Taiyo hummed happily as Vince didn’t pull away, indulging him by continuing to scratch behind his ear. He did not expect for after sex to have behind his ears scratched or even scratched at all today. He felt such at peace that he started to doze off in the others lap. He soon fell asleep with a relaxed expression on his face..

Tenmo held it back the best he could, the dam bursting when the phone hung up. “Oh my fucking god that was hilarious!” He laughed at thinking how red his fathers face must have been after all that. Solaria was too smart for her own good and he found it the most amusing thing in the world

Vince was just absently scratching behind Taiyo's ear for awhile when he glanced down at the wolf and noticed that he was sleeping. This cause a small smile to appear on his face as he admired the sleeping figure for a moment, silently enjoying little things about Taiyo's body and his cute peaceful face as he was sleeping. Shifting a little he leaned back against his pillow, pulling the blanket up over them and letting his eyes drift shut. It didn't take him long to fall asleep himself, an arm loosely wrapped around the wolf.

It was cute to Kaine to watch Tenmo bust up laughing finding it hilarious, pulling the casserole out of the oven and carrying it towards the table. "You know... the same thing could happen to us if we had kids." Kaine said as he was retaking his seat. The table was already set and he reached for his drink. Kaine remembered Tenmo asking about them having children and adopting, something that Kaine had been hesitant about and even now wasn't convinced about. Having never wanted kids and counting his blessings being attracted to other men had never thought children would be on the table. But he had promised it was something they could discuss and see if maybe... just maybe he would want one now that he was married.

“Yeah..I would have to really watch my language then. And where we would do it so we don’t mentally scar a child for life at least while they were at home” Tenmo said with a big laugh and a shake of his head. The very idea of a child walking in on them was traumatizing yet hilarious! “With the way you cook, any kid would be spoiled rotten. Probably inherit your lovable attitude” He smiled as he ruffles the others hair

Kaine couldn't help but laugh softly, "Well... we could always use your dad's office in the pack house. Not like he uses it that much anymore." Kaine teased nudging the wolf though he was for the most part joking there was some sincerity in his words. "A child would be a lot of work, especially to raise in our world. It's not like there are adoption agencies where you can walk in and walk out with a werewolf child or something." Kaine added not really sure how a human child who had no idea about their world would respond to suddenly being thrown in it. "Or... is there?" He asked with a raised eyebrow glancing towards Tenmo.

Rolling his eyes when he was told that they would be spoiled rotten because of his cooking and probably inherit his lovable attitude. Figuring Tenmo was just trying to butter him up a little which made him laugh softly. "Yeah, yeah. But it would be quite different for us with a child running around. Not to mention depending on their age all sorts of different challenges." Kaine added wanting Tenmo to think more seriously about this. Kaine wasn't so sure he was up to being a parent, but the only way to know for sure was to discuss it.

“I mean, if we were to get a child, that’s a possibility, We also have extra rooms that aren’t being used. And I suppose their aren’t orphanages for wolf children per say but there are wolves who take care of children who lost their parents one way or another. I mean, that’s pretty much Otso and Shi although Adrian kind of took them under his wing” Tenmo said with a small nod. He was sure there were werewolf children who needed a home somewhere.

“You are right, there are many challenges and rewards to being a parent of a child of any age. The feeling you are not alone but also not being their biological parent. The gleam in their eyes when they show you something they are proud of..But you are most certainly right. Every child is going to have their own challenges and things we would need to work through..”

"But Otso and Shi were also wolf's who lost their parents in your pack, Adrian was already there to take them under his wing. They were wolf's that he had gone hunting for and taken in from other packs." Kaine pointed out figuring it was easier for Adrian to take Shi and Otso in than it would have been for them to be taken in by a wolf from another pack. Not to mention many packs probably were probably not willing to allow any member of the pack to be handed off to just anyone. A vampire and werewolf couple? That would make a pack even less willing to hand over an orphaned pup for them to take in and care for. "Being a vampire and werewolf couple would make many packs not feel all that thrilled at the idea of us raising one of their own either. You yes, me no. Just because our pack and coven have been able to put our pasts aside doesn't mean everyone can." He added feeling like it would be even more difficult than a normal wolf couple to find a pack that would even allow them to raise and orphaned wolf.

"Do you really think we'd be good parents? I mean... I'm sure you'd be amazing! But... I'm not so sure about my own capabilities." He decided to be honest about this. Kaine felt he was lacking when it came to being a parent and his ability to care for a child of any age. Even Solaria often times seemed like a lot to him, and in many ways he could still be quite childish himself. It made it difficult for him to feel as though this was a good idea.

“I suppose you are right on that one factor. Shi and Otso got lucky it was a werewolf adopting them..I’m sure others beyond our houses truce will not be keen” Tenmo said with a small sad sigh. Even if Kaine wanted a kid, and t not be a human, how were they supposed to come about one? Children don’t fall from the sky! “Come on Kaine don’t say that! You’d make an amazing parent! You kept me calm and even had me talking during a full moon. Your cooking is to die for! And the love you can show people can outrival anyone” Tenmo cupped the others cheek with a soft smile