An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Tenmo laughed to himself and simply pulled the blanket over the both of them in response. "We have all the time in the world with each other. I think we can allot enough time for you to take a nap or go to sleep" He said with a soft smile on his face. Tenmo kissed the top of the others forehead with a soft expression. "I know when my love is tired so don't go trying to lie to me now.." He teased, holding the other close under the covers.

"I would agree.." Adrian smirked as he nudged the other in return. "And as far as venison goes, I will make sure there are enough meats to go around, And get more than one kind so no one gets bored with just once choice" Adrian smiled, figuring he would need to put in an order for that large amount of food. There was no way to hunt that large amount of food, even with the whole pack hunting.

Feeling the warmth that enveloped him as the blanket was pulled over them he let out a pleased sound and snuggled up to Tenmo even more. Quite content with this whole situation right now only to hear Tenmo tell him that they had all the time in the world for each other and that he thought they could allot enough time for him to nap or sleep. He was about to complain once more and say he wasn't tired when Tenmo said otherwise letting him know that he knew when he was tired and not to try to lie to him. "Not tired." Kaine complained anyway despite the other teasing him and saying not to try lying to him. He was going too anyway, being stubborn right now and not wanting to admit that he was tired and could probably really use the nap.

"That's probably the best idea." Xavier agreed with a small nod. It would be a good idea to get a few different choices so that no one got bored with the option. Leaning in he caught those lips in a deep kiss, smiling happily at his Pup when the kiss broke. "I love you so much, Pup." He murmured softly. "Is there anything in the planning you need help with?" He asked as he was thinking about their house a little and where they should build it. It hit him suddenly almost like a brick, that maple tree where they had first met was in a pretty nice sized clearing that'd be the perfect place for their new home to be built. That tree held a huge significance to both of them being the place where they first met, it was special. Having their home built by the tree would be as perfect and special as it could get for them.

"Kaine..." Tenmo said in a tone similar to a father who caught their child doing something they were not supposed to and lying about it. "Someone is being quite stubborn today..It is cute" He teased, kissing the top of the others head. He made sure Kaine was as close as he could get to him underneath the warmth of the blanket. "Do I need to read my love a bedtime story..?" Tenmo teased the other about Xavier reading to him because he said he acted like a child.

Adrian happily returned the others deep kiss, looking up into Xaviers eyes. "I love you too Nippy" He said with a small smile, unable to wait until he could look into those eyes and call them his husbands eyes. "Hmmm..." Adrian thought of ways Xavier might be able to help with the painting. "Oh right, you can ask your painter friend if he needs any particular paints or supplies to do paintings or sketches of the event" Adrian thought of something and shared it, smiling up at him again. "You look like something is on your mind..Did you think of something else for the wedding..?" He asked, wondering what he was thinking about.

The tone that Tenmo used when he said his name made him huff softly, "What?" He asked it in a tired voice and as though he had no idea what his puppy could possibly caught his lie. "Not stubborn." Kaine rather stubbornly denied though he knew it was just proving Tenmo right at this point. Feeling the kiss that is pressed to the top of his head before he was being pressed as close to Tenmo as he could get underneath the warmth of the blanket. When his puppy teased him about needing to read him a bedtime story he stubbornly said yes, feeling positive that Tenmo reading him a story would allow him to focus on the story and thus not fall asleep no matter how much his puppy seemed to be trying to encourage it.

Adrian said he could look into asking their painter if he needed any particular paint or supplies to do the paintings and sketches of the wedding. "I'll be sure to get together with him and see what he needs." Xavier said with a small smile. The smile his Pup had when he looked up at him again just made his own grow brighter and listening as Adrian mentioned it looking like he had something on his mind and asking if he thought of something else for the wedding. "Not the wedding, but our home. Where we should have it built. I'll take a better look at the location in mind tomorrow and then if it's good I'll have you come and see it too." Xavier said not wanting to tell Adrian too much right now and ruin the surprise and location.

Tenmo chuckled when the other stubbornly said yes to a bedtime story being read to him. "You are too cute you know that?" He smiled at the other, kissing his head as he went to a bookshelf in his room. He seemed to be looking for something, pulling out an old looking copy of a childrens book called 'Goodnight Moon'. "My father always read this to me as a young pup when I could not go to sleep.." He said quietly as he got back under the covers. He opened the book and started to read it to him, the book in one hand and Kaine in the other.

"Good, I am sure whatever he paints will be a perfect decoration in our place" Adrian smiled wide at the idea of something being called their place. It was going to be a home not focused on leadership but on love. "You did have somewhere in mind? I am sure wherever you pick will be a lovely location" He said with a small laugh and a loving smile. He could not wait to see the location he picked for their new home, wondering where he had thought of to have it built.

Hearing Tenmo chuckle before calling him too cute and kissing his head he watched his puppy slip out of the bed and go to the bookshelf seemingly looking for a specific book at this point. When he returned he was holding an old looking copy of a children's book which only made a small tired smile appear on his face knowing that Tenmo was getting this from how he told him Xavier only read him childrens stories and said he was like a child. As his fiancee joined him in the bed he rested his head back on his puppy's chest and snuggled back into him as he opened the book and started to read it to him. Kaine did his best to focus on the story while it was being read but found himself losing the battle with sleep quite quickly. Before Kaine knew he it was out, not even recalling how far they had gotten into the book, or really any of the story at all.

"I agree. We'll have to choose the perfect place to display them." Xavier agreed quite excited to have the paintings and sketches hanging within their home. "Mhm." Xavier hummed with a nod before he flashed him a smile. "I'm extremely glad you have such faith in me, Adrian. I'll check the place out though, make sure it's truly perfect then invite you to see the location as well. I'm already sure you'll absolutely love it though." He admitted with a large smile.

Tenmo kept reading the childrens book, eventually noticing that Kaine had fallen asleep at his side. He chuckled to himself, still finishing the book to its completion. He set it down beside his bed, kissing the corner of the others lips ever so gently. "You are my everything.." He said softly into the top of the others head as he gave it a kiss. Tenmo got comfortable and even found his own eyes fluttering shut.

"You are very happy about the location so I am most certainly sure I will like it" Adrian smiled up at the other lovingly. "And with how much it makes you smile, I am sure it will be more than perfect to build a home at" He smiled wide at the prospect of having a home together. It would be decorated with their wedding pictures and it would be perfect~!

Kaine slept quite peacefully against his puppy, his dreams were revolving around their own wedding and the life they would have together after. How everything seemed absolutely perfectly, how all of this was really turning out perfect for them and his dreams decided to tune into the adventures they'd have as a married couple, the things they could and most likely would do no matter how much he had to complain and whine until he got his way. He shifted only once in his sleep, and that was to get more comfortable against Tenmo resting a little more on the other.

"That's sweet, Pup. But I'd of course hope you would tell me if you didn't." Xavier replied lovingly. As glad as he was that Adrian was sure he would like it because of how happy he was about the location he would of course want Adrian to be honest about whether or not liked it despite that. Even though he was sure there couldn't be a better location for their home to be built. Xavier caught those lips in another kiss, deepening it and leaning more into it. "I'm glad you were able to take a break for me." He said softly when he broke the kiss. "I'll be pulling you away periodically or distracting you for a moment here and there during preparations though." He admitted.

Adrian smiled up at him and said "Of course love. I would tell you if I did not like something don't worry". Xavier had then kissed his lips deeply while leaning into it a bit, Adrian kissing the other deeply and wrapping his arms around the others neck. Adrian smiled at him when the kiss finally broke, feeling warm and happy inside as he looked into the eyes of his future husband. "Oh sure, that won't be a problem~! I'll be a busy bee, I think I can spare some time to be pulled away by the very man I am half setting up the event for" He teased with a small smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Xavier was glad that he was told Adrian would let him know if he didn't like something. Though he was even happier to hear that despite how busy he was bound to be he would be able to spare some time to be pulled away by the very man he was half setting up the event for. "That's good to hear." He said with a soft possessive growl. Glad that Adrian would still find a way to make some time for him. He'd be extremely bummed out if the man he loved and was going to marry wouldn't have any time for him at all during the wedding preparations. Sitting there happily he was running his hand along his handsome Pup's thigh and just letting his mind wander to the engagement ring and the location. Now, he just had to find the perfect time to get Adrian there under the guise of just checking out the location for their house.

“There you go with that possessive growl again..” Adrian teased, kissing the others cheek. Soon that growl would only belong to him, a possessive growl that was just for Adrian alone even if it already was. He was content to lay there against the other, the hand stroking his tie as Xavier seemed to be going into thought again. Must be planning out the house around this location he wanted to build at..Adrian thought as he got comfortable on his lap and closed his eyes.

"I can't help it when I am around you." He admitted with a small smile. That possessive growl of his just seemed to come out even when he wasn't aware of it. Not needing to give it much thought or any thought really. "You've been working too hard." Xavier said softly when he became aware that Adrian's head was resting against his chest and his eyes were closed. He was enjoying their comfortable and peaceful moment together, but he also knew that it was important that Adrian was getting enough sleep as well. Pressing a light kiss to the top of his head, Xavier continued to run his hand over the other's thigh gently.

“I know..I just...need to stay like this for a little..rest my eyes..” Adrian mumbled, realizing just how tired he was. He had been working all day non stop with wedding planning. With the comfort of Xavier holding him and the gentle stroking of his thigh, he was easily able to fall asleep in the mans lap. Since when has he ever been able to sleep in such a weird position and so quickly before now?

"Then rest." Xavier whispered softly, continuing to rub his Pup's thigh gently and encourage him to get some rest. He didn't want his Pup working too hard, even if it was their wedding he was planning. Getting the right amount of sleep and eating were important and if he had to start supervising Adrian's preparations he certainly would. That thought of course made a small smile appear on his face as he chuckled softly at the thought of watching his Pup plan their wedding to make sure he was sleeping and eating. It didn't seem to take long at all for Adrian to fall asleep in his lap, making Xavier shift him slightly to hold him better against him.

Tenmo woke up feeling like he was peacefully rested, still holding Kaine in his arms. He could get used to this...Having Kaine in his arms every single night. He smiled down at the hand that held the engagement ring on it, running his thumb over it. Soon he would be looking down and seeing a wedding band gracing that finger. He could not be happier and wanted to marry him sooner than later..Maybe he needed to push his father in the right direction to make that happen?

Adrian woke up some time later, rubbing his sleepy eyes. When was the last time he had gone to sleep..and thinking about it..when was the last time he ate? Hunting or otherwise? He had been so busy with planning their wedding that he was not even sure of this much. He didn't realize how long it has been...

Kaine hadn't budge at all after that initial shift in his sleep, he had apparently needed the sleep more than he had realized. When he had woke up and shifted a little against Tenmo as he was stretching and yawning softly before falling still against his side again and letting out a soft pleased hum. Nuzzling into his handsome puppy's side once more and refusing to get up at the moment far too comfortable where he was. "You're so warm... and comfy." Kaine murmured softly.

Xavier had remained still so not to wake his tired Pup up, just absently thinking about the house. The architect had returned to ask about the plans while Adrian was sleeping and Xavier let him know the house they had picked but also mentioned adding the room to it that Adrian had wanted. As the man left to work on adding the room to the house's plans he had returned to running his hand gently over his Pup's thigh. As he noticed his Pup waking up he smiled happily up at him, "Hey there, handsome." He greeted his Pup. "You're so adorable when you are sleeping. Granted... you're adorable regardless." Xavier teased lightly.

Tenmo chuckled at how cute Kaine was being, nuzzling up to his side and calling him things like warm and comfy. "I know love..You are too" He smiled softly and kissed the top of the others head. "I must say..I cannot wait to celebrate my birthday with you tomorrow. I have not looked forward to a birthday this much in years.." He chuckled and shifted his position so he could kiss the other softly on the lips.

Adrian shifted in the seat, looking up at Xavier who stood above him. He seemed to have needed to leave for something at some point as he was sitting on the others lap before. Adrian stuck out his tongue playfully when the other told him how cute he was when he woke up."You will get to see a lot more of that.." He teased as he stood up, plans for the wedding already going through his head again.

Kaine returned the soft kiss he was given, smiling at his attractive puppy when the kiss broke. "I'm glad that I can make you excited to celebrate your birthday. It's the one day every year that's all about you. It's worth celebrating." Kaine replied happily. Birthdays to him weren't something to be ignored or to act as though it was any other day, they deserved to be celebrated especially since this birthday gave him Tenmo. Stretching out his body once more he sighed happily, "I am definitely looking forward to waking up next to you every day for the rest of my life." Kaine commented with a smile.

"True, and I will enjoy every second of it." Xavier replied happily. Watching as Adrian stood up and seemed to get distracted in his mind once more. Before the other could do anything he grabbed him and turned them pressing the other back against his desk, hands on either side of his handsome wolf's hips. "Pup, have you eaten recently?" Xavier asked his voice taking on a slightly stern tone and his face turning serious. He had heard Adrian's stomach growl at least once in his sleep and again now, clearly he was hungry but focused way too much on their wedding and thus neglecting himself. "Adrian... I am glad you're excited about the wedding and engrossing yourself in the planning of it, but you need to take care of yourself too." He added expressing his concern.

Tenmo could not help but smile at everything Kaine was saying about being happy he could be excited for his birthday. He mentioned being happy to wake up next to him the rest of his life and smiled over at him. "I cannot wait for that day as well..I will get to say this is my husband.." Tenmo smiled and pulled the other close in a tight hug, his tail popping out and wagging slowly back and forth.

As plans were running through Adrians head, he felt his back being pressed against the desk. Xaviers arms kept him trapped between them, caught in the others trap. He was asked if he had eaten, his tail and ears hanging down in slight guilt as he got caught doing something he was not supposed to. "I am sure my son has told you how much of a workaholic I can be..I will get so focused in what I go I neglect myself..." He said quietly, as his stomach seemed to have given him up.

"That has a nice ring to it." Kaine happily replied as he was pulled close to Tenmo in a tight hug. Aware of his puppy's tail having made a reappearance when he heard the soft sound of it wagging slightly. Reaching out he ran his hand over it like he always did when it made an appearance and gave a soft hum enjoying being close to the other. "How long do you think it will take for us to get married after they do?" Kaine asked for a moment truly curious. He wanted to marry his puppy as soon as they could and be able to call Tenmo his husband as well.

The way his Pup's ears and tail showed his guilt made it clear he had not. "That's it. No more wedding planning for you today. We are going out for a nice dinner and you are not allowed to think about any wedding plans." Xavier said his voice still stern. "I'm not going to let my handsome husband-to-be neglect himself." He added before he caught the other's lips in a quick kiss trying to think of a nice place they could go for dinner. After a moment he thought of one and took his Pup's hand in his own, dragging him from the office and towards the front door.

Tenmos tail wagged happily at being pet, loving the touch of the others hand on his tail. "As far as that goes, I would want to plan it sooner rather than later.." He said with a big smile on his face. He took the others face gently in his hands and gave him a deep kiss. "I would even want to start planning once their wedding is over.." He said with another big smile on his face. As soon as they were done, he wanted to think about his big day with Kaine.

"Okay okay.." Adrian said with a small smile, thinking the others concern for him was quite cute and flattering. He returned the others quick kiss, glad that he had fallen for Xavier and glad that he met him all those years ago by pure chance. Now here he was, always taking care of him and making sure he was in good health. He was soon finding himself being dragged out of the office and soon out of the others home. "Where are we going..?" He laughed, not minding being dragged around.

Feeling and seeing his puppy's tail wagging at him petting it made him smile happily. "I definitely agree." Kaine replied happy to know they were both eager to plan it. Being told that Tenmo would even want to start planning once Xavier and Adrian's wedding was over made him laugh softly. "We certainly could, have our wedding not very long after if we start planning so soon. "Hopefully their wedding will be soon as well." Kaine was eager to marry Tenmo, and wanted them to get married as soon as they could.

Xavier was glad that Adrian wasn't going to argue with him, not like he was going to let him object and talk his way out of it regardless. As he was dragging him along he was asked where they were going from his Pup who had let out a laugh clearly not minding that he was just being dragged after him. "To eat." The response was the only thing he had given his Pup, dragging him into the nearby city on the vampire side of the border and towards one of his favorite restaurants that had great food and he was sure Adrian would enjoy. That and it was a bit higher end, something he felt his Pup deserved and needed with all of the planning he had been doing.

"That would be perfect.." Tenmo said with a small nod, eager to start planning everything and getting it done. "I could even get some aspects done now and it would be far less to plan. Personal stuff like my suit and our wedding rings.." Tenmo grinned, holding the others hand with hi engagement ring and raising it up to his lips. "I cannot wait to put a ring on this hand and on you.." Tenmo said as he kissed the others ring softly with a warm smile on his face.

Adrian never really strayed this far into the vampire territory so he was not sure what he should expect from Xavier. He saw the restaurant he was being taken to, looking over at Xavier. "When you said food, I did not think you were taking me to someplace...like this. This is really fancy..." Adrian looked over the restaurant as he was surprised by how upscaled it looked.

Smiling at Tenmo when he mentioned that he could even get some aspects of their wedding planned now, before Xavier and Adrian were married like his suit and their wedding rings. Watching his puppy raise his hand with his engagement ring to his lips and was gently pressing his lips to it. A large grin appearing when he was told that Tenmo couldn't wait to put a ring on his hand and him he laughed as his fiancee kissed his ring softly with a warm smile. "I can't wait to put a ring on you either, handsome." Kaine admitted with a large smile, more and more excited by the prospect.

"Nothing but the best. Partially because it's one of my favorite places but also because you need to just relax for a bit and enjoy some good food." Xavier said with a small smile as he lead Adrian into the restaurant, normally one would need to make a reservation, but he not only spent a lot of money here, he was also business partners with the owner and thus all he had to say was he wanted a table for two and by a window and they were being lead back without any issues. Pulling the chair out of Adrian he waited until his handsome pup was seated before he moved to take his own seat. "Now. Don't worry about price or anything, just get what sounds or looks good to you." Xavier added as he opened the menu to look it over.

Tenmo smiled widely at the other, glad that Kaine was just as excited about the prospect. "I will have to have Otso help me bake cupcakes for it..It will be a nice personal touch like my father with lanterns matching their eyes" Tenmo smiled happily, unable to contain his excitement. Just thinking about Kaine and their wedding day only made his tail wag further. "Now..After the wedding will definitely be my favorite part.." He teased with a small smirk on his face.

Adrian smiled warmly that he was being well taken care of, feeling like a hormonal young pup again. "My, a gentleman as well.." He said with a small smile, taking his seat when a chair was pulled out for him. He was trying to keep himself in check enough so his ears and tails would not pop out. He saw steak on the menu and he was more than happy to get that. He loved steak and wanted to eat it so bad, looking at some of the alcoholic drinks so he can take the edge off.