Page 391 of 391 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391
Results 3,901 to 3,903 of 3903
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

It seemed that he had managed to kill two birds with one stone asking that question. His boyfriend didn't necessarily say that he wanted children but he did say that he wanted to be married before he had kids. For Bryan it sounded like Otso would like to have kids but only if he was already married. Though he wasn't sure about his own stance on children he knew that marriage kept coming back up. No matter how he looked at things it seemed that Otso really was just waiting for marriage. Absently he was running his fingers through the soft fur behind his little wolf's ear watching him with a loving and thoughtful gaze. "What kind of wedding would you want?" Bryan suddenly asked. If marriage was going to continuously come up then he'd try to get out of his boyfriend what kind of wedding he would want. Maybe then... he'd be a bit more open if he was aware ahead of time of what sort of festivity would await him.

"I-I'm sure..." Kaine managed to get out his body drowning in pleasure a whine escaping him as he felt his climax rising steadily. Suddenly he felt his head being pulled back before his lips were caught in a deep kiss. Kaine's eyes drifted shut only for him to gasp when he felt his husband's hand closing around his aching cock stroking him in time with his rougher thrusts. "Tenmo!" He moaned deeply as he reached his climax. Body shuddering and his muscle clenching around his husband's length causing him to let out a breathy groan after. It didn't matter to him that this round was finished, he was suddenly feeling even more eager for them to continue in as many rooms as they could.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

“I mean not everyone has to have children after marriage, but I wouldn’t consider it or think about it until I was married first. I’m a bit of a traditionalist in that way” Otso laughed, closing his eyes to smile happily at the fingers going through the fur behind his ear. He leaned into it happily, tail wagging ever so slightly behind him. Otso tilted his head curiously when Bryan asked about what wedding he wanted. Weird..he never liked talking about it with how much everyone teased him and he didn’t mind that. “Nothing all fancy and grand really..maybe lots of flowers, oh lord of sweet foods and food that everyone would share. Just a really gardeney I suppose” Otso chuckled, rubbing his head on him. It was nice to talk about, even if it wasn’t happening. He had Bryan and that’s all he could ever ask for

Tenmo bucked his hips into the other with a low growl, finally hitting his own peak. He took a moment to breath before leaning down to the others ear. “What room next darling..?” he said in a husky tone, lightly running his hand over the others crotch. So many rooms..positions..possibilities...where to even begin? He kissed down the others neck with a low hum

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Amusement spread on Bryan's face when Otso told him that it wouldn't be fancy or grand, that he wanted a lot of flowers and sweet foods, foods that everyone would share. It didn't surprise him to hear these things, in fact, it fit in pretty well with what he expected out of his boyfriend which was why it amused him. "You're cute." He murmured as the small wolf was rubbing his head into him. Shifting to get more comfortable he continued running his fingers through the soft fur behind the other's ear. A part of Bryan wanted to ask more about the wedding Otso wanted but he didn't want to get his boyfriend's hopes up by being curious either. "A gardeney type wedding sounds just like you." He mused before shifting to lie down and look up at the sky.

Kaine groaned softly when he felt Tenmo's hips buck up into him before his release shifting slightly beneath his husband. The tone that the other spoke in especially so close to his ear had his breath catch in his throat as he tried to get his mind to focus enough to figure out what room they should have sex in next. The hand running over his groin wasn't helping him focus, shifting beneath his husband he pushed himself up more to catch his husband's lips in a kiss. "Since we just checked off the kitchen I suppose it'd make sense to head to the living room. Get the first floor first then head up the stairs... of course... we can't forget about the stairs." Kaine purred with a small dirty smirk crossing his face.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles