An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

It seemed that he had managed to kill two birds with one stone asking that question. His boyfriend didn't necessarily say that he wanted children but he did say that he wanted to be married before he had kids. For Bryan it sounded like Otso would like to have kids but only if he was already married. Though he wasn't sure about his own stance on children he knew that marriage kept coming back up. No matter how he looked at things it seemed that Otso really was just waiting for marriage. Absently he was running his fingers through the soft fur behind his little wolf's ear watching him with a loving and thoughtful gaze. "What kind of wedding would you want?" Bryan suddenly asked. If marriage was going to continuously come up then he'd try to get out of his boyfriend what kind of wedding he would want. Maybe then... he'd be a bit more open if he was aware ahead of time of what sort of festivity would await him.

"I-I'm sure..." Kaine managed to get out his body drowning in pleasure a whine escaping him as he felt his climax rising steadily. Suddenly he felt his head being pulled back before his lips were caught in a deep kiss. Kaine's eyes drifted shut only for him to gasp when he felt his husband's hand closing around his aching cock stroking him in time with his rougher thrusts. "Tenmo!" He moaned deeply as he reached his climax. Body shuddering and his muscle clenching around his husband's length causing him to let out a breathy groan after. It didn't matter to him that this round was finished, he was suddenly feeling even more eager for them to continue in as many rooms as they could.

“I mean not everyone has to have children after marriage, but I wouldn’t consider it or think about it until I was married first. I’m a bit of a traditionalist in that way” Otso laughed, closing his eyes to smile happily at the fingers going through the fur behind his ear. He leaned into it happily, tail wagging ever so slightly behind him. Otso tilted his head curiously when Bryan asked about what wedding he wanted. Weird..he never liked talking about it with how much everyone teased him and he didn’t mind that. “Nothing all fancy and grand really..maybe lots of flowers, oh lord of sweet foods and food that everyone would share. Just a really gardeney I suppose” Otso chuckled, rubbing his head on him. It was nice to talk about, even if it wasn’t happening. He had Bryan and that’s all he could ever ask for

Tenmo bucked his hips into the other with a low growl, finally hitting his own peak. He took a moment to breath before leaning down to the others ear. “What room next darling..?” he said in a husky tone, lightly running his hand over the others crotch. So many rooms..positions..possibilities...where to even begin? He kissed down the others neck with a low hum

Amusement spread on Bryan's face when Otso told him that it wouldn't be fancy or grand, that he wanted a lot of flowers and sweet foods, foods that everyone would share. It didn't surprise him to hear these things, in fact, it fit in pretty well with what he expected out of his boyfriend which was why it amused him. "You're cute." He murmured as the small wolf was rubbing his head into him. Shifting to get more comfortable he continued running his fingers through the soft fur behind the other's ear. A part of Bryan wanted to ask more about the wedding Otso wanted but he didn't want to get his boyfriend's hopes up by being curious either. "A gardeney type wedding sounds just like you." He mused before shifting to lie down and look up at the sky.

Kaine groaned softly when he felt Tenmo's hips buck up into him before his release shifting slightly beneath his husband. The tone that the other spoke in especially so close to his ear had his breath catch in his throat as he tried to get his mind to focus enough to figure out what room they should have sex in next. The hand running over his groin wasn't helping him focus, shifting beneath his husband he pushed himself up more to catch his husband's lips in a kiss. "Since we just checked off the kitchen I suppose it'd make sense to head to the living room. Get the first floor first then head up the stairs... of course... we can't forget about the stairs." Kaine purred with a small dirty smirk crossing his face.

Otso let out a little happy bark at Bryan telling him he was cute. He liked Bryan liked his Idea for his dream wedding and how it seemed to suit him. He was glad the other found his dream cute and not too weird or anything since they don?t talk about it much beyond how much people tease them about it. It was still a nice thought Bryan liked it, moving in a crawl back to Bryan?s side when he laid down, laying down as a wolf but shifting back to his human form

Tenmo waited for the other to move out from under him, humming happily when the other kissed him. He seemed to have a suggestion, waiting for the other to speak his mind. He heard the living room next but had a wide smirk at the stairs. ?Naughty naughty..I think we can make an exception for every room in the house for the stairs. Certainly sturdy enough? He chuckled with a dirty smirk again

After lying back in the grass and looking up at the sky Bryan felt the soft and warm fur of his boyfriend against his side before it quickly changed. Humming happily he wrapped an arm around the smaller body and pulled Otso into his side. Hand absently rubbing the other's hip as they relaxed there finding that he liked being able to just relax like this. Suddenly he felt the weight of another body and tilted his head to see that Ren had come over and was lying over his abdomen apparently deciding he wanted to be close to them too which caused him to chuckle softly accidentally shaking the small body which earned him an unhappy huff from Ren.

Kaine's dirty smirk only seemed to grow when Tenmo spoke about making an exception for the stairs. "Oh, they're definitely sturdy enough." Kaine agreed as he was taking his husband's hand and dragging him towards the living room more than ready for them to keep going. Not about to let this lovely chance to have as much sex as they possibly could in one day pass. Especially since they couldn't just fuck whenever they wanted anymore, not with two children in the house. Pushing Tenmo down on the couch he happily moved so he was straddling his husband's lap wrapping his arms around the other's neck he leaned down taking the other's lips in a deep and passionate kiss. As their lips parted so they could breath a devilish smirk appeared on his face. "Definitely going to be very naughty today." He purred on the other's lips before taking them back into a kiss.

Otso opened one eye to see Ren lying across Bryan’s stomach, trying not to chuckle himself. Bryan looked adorable with the tiny Ren laying across him. He smiled before closing his eyes again, feeling the tiny Solaria coming to join him on the sidelines not occupied by Bryan. This was all too adorable and he felt incredibly happy..Meanwhile Adrian snapped a quiet picture of the pile of people, thinking the sight of Bryan and Otso with the two kids was the most adorable thing ever!

Tenmo found himself quickly pushed down on the living room couch, the dirty smirk still plastered on his face as the other straddled him. His husband was incredibly hot and sexy with that devious smirk on his face. “Naughty as all hell” He groaned, tugging at some of the skin on his neck with his teeth. He would do all sorts of things to his love while he had the chance to do so

Bryan actually found that he didn't mind Ren and then Solaria joining them. It was kind of nice to have the two there just relaxing with them. Ren who was now happily dozing off on Bryan reached a paw out so that it was resting on Otso too, tail curling himself and ears twitching a little before he let out another soft huff. He was asleep a few seconds later soft little snores coming from him. Bryan had turned his head to press a kiss to the top of Otso's before letting out a small sigh. He felt as though hec ould fall asleep right there like this as well.

"As well as a tease." Kaine groaned out feeling Tenmo's teeth on his neck tugging at some of the skin. Eyes falling shut for a moment as his arms tightened around the other's neck. After a moment his eyes reopened and looked down to meet his husband's gaze. A second after that and he was moving his hips to grind against the other deciding that as much as he was eager to see just how many rooms they could have sex in tonight while they had the chance he wanted to be a tease as well. Feeling that it had been a little too long since he had been able to be a complete tease. Moving one hand to slip his fingers into his husband's hair a knowing smirk appearing on his face. "Going to have tons of fun." He purred leaning down to nip at his husband's neck. If Tenmo was going to mark him he wanted to return the favor.

Otso smiled softly when he felt Rens tiny little paw was resting on him. So cuuuute! Otso soon found himself dozing off and eventually falling asleep. Solarias head rested on his stomach and he was curled up to Bryan’s side. “Love you..” Otso had said before he had fallen into a deeper sleep, his wolf ears out and twitching happily. Life was good..

Tenmo let out a low growl when Kaine started grinding up on him, getting all excited again. There was the little tease he had known and loved..He thought to himself as his neck was soon being marked and teased. He let out another low growl, holding the others hips while grinding up into him. His wolf ears came out, straight and alert as he was focused on all the attention he was being given by his sexy husband

It wasn't long before Bryan had fallen asleep hearing Otso tell him he loved him just before falling asleep a soft hum his response. Feeling entirely relaxed and at ease. This was probably the most comfortable and relaxed he had felt in quite some time. Definitely a nice change, even if it was a very big one since Solaria and Ren were also curled up with them.

Kaine moaned as Tenmo was grinding up into him in return, feeling his husband's strong grip on his hips. It encouraged him to press back into the movement grinding against his husband more as well continuing to press his lips to the other's neck. Kissing and nipping before finally bringing their lips back together in a deep and passionate kiss. His hands started to move and explore the other's body, something he had done so many times before that he felt as though he had the entirety of it memorized. Despite how hot and excited his body was getting he wanted to do his best to keep being a tease and drag it out a little. Knowing he'd have tons of opportunity to do so tonight didn't help finding that it only made him all the more eager to jump into the next round.

Ash eventually joined them too, curling at the bottom of everyone and falling asleep there which prompted Adrian to take another picture. “I swear these two are the cutest couple..” Adrian chuckled as he sat down in the grass, making himself comfortable beside Xavier. “Wonder if we would have been that cute if we had kids when we were younger like that. They are adorable, not as much as us but a close second” He chuckled

“You little tease..” Tenmo let out a tiny growl, finding it hard to hold himself off from pouncing him in the spot from how hard the other teased him. “You make it so hard to not bend you over any chance I get..” He let out another growl as he mroe roughly grinded into him. “You’ll have to make sure you’re nice and loud to date me until the next time we can do this”

Xavier was happy to settle down beside Adrian after his husband had taken another picture of the pile that had formed with Otso and Bryan. "I must say... I never thought I'd see Bryan of all people so relaxed with children." Xavier admitted watching the group for a moment before his gaze went back entirely to Adrian. "Oh without a doubt." Xavier said with a smile leaning over to press a kiss to the other's neck. Wrapping an arm around his husband's shoulders a bright smile on his face.

"You know I love that." Kaine purred in response to being told that he made it so hard for his husband not to bend him over any chance he got. That was something Kaine absolutely loved and did his best to make sure continued. "Oh? My puppy wants me to be nice and loud?" Kaine teasingly repeated nipping the other's neck again before moaning into the other's ear as he felt him grinding into him more roughly. "I'm afraid you have to work for it if you want me to be loud." He whispered into his husband's ear another devilish smile appearing on his face. Pressing back to grind against Tenmo in response just as roughly moaning softly. Kaine was more than willing to give his puppy exactly what he wanted and be loud for him but he wasn't going to allow that to happen without making him work for it first.

"I can agree with you Xavier. The fact that Bryan is relaxed at all is something in itself. We along with Tenmo and Kaine sparked so many relationships. I wonder if Solaria will end up finding a mate in one of the coven or clan or if sh will end up with someone human. I hope Ash over there finds a mate as well, and Ren as well. I worry about them being able to get used to their new lives and find someone" Adrian sighed, giggling when he was held close.

Tenmo shivered when the other moaned into his ear like that definitely on purpose, letting out a low sexually frustrated growl. It really was hard to not pounce him and take him roughly while he watched his body up and down on him. "And how do you suggest I do that darling..?" He said with a pleasure fueled gaze going up and down his body.

"I am sure Solaria, Ren and Ash will have no problem finding themselves mates. They're all extraordinarily great people." Xavier replied watching the group still. Even if he had not known the boys for long he knew they were good kids. It was clear by how they tried to get along with everyone and sure Ash had a bit of a rocky start in the beginning being so forward with Otso it seemed as though he had calmed down now and wasn't pulling anything. Ash alone would have no problem finding a mate, that Xavier was damn sure of. Turning his gaze from them to his husband he leaned down for a quick kiss. "We have a great family, that just keeps getting bigger and bigger." He hummed with a smile.

The frustrated growl that came from his husband just had Kaine chuckling softly loving that he was able to sexually frustrate his husband like that. Shifting and rising up on his knees he positioned himself over his husband's now hard member, teasingly rubbing his entrance against the tip as he smirked devilishly at the other. Being asked how he suggest his puppy work to get him loud just had him chuckling again. "If I told you then you wouldn't have to work very hard." Kaine purred as he continued to teasingly rub himself against his husband's tip. "You'll have plenty of time to figure it out. In the mean time... I think I'm going to continue to tease... and press every button... over and over again..." He was purring as he continued to do what he could to tease him his smirk only seeming to grow. It's been too long since he was able to tease him like this and he was thoroughly enjoying it.

"I hope so..And you better believe anyone trying to get with our daughter would have two dads looming over their shoulder and the watchful eyes of the entire clan and coven on their back" Adrian hummed happily, hoping his little daughter would find someone that made her happy. "It only makes me wonder too..if she does still want to turn into one of us at 18..how would we handle it? She would be so integrated into humans society more so than we are and with newfound abilities and urges, she would need to be kept seperate. I mean, by then she would have finished her basic education in the system, but knowing our daughter, she would want to go to college" He laughed softly with a small shake of his head.

Tenmo let out a louder growl when he felt the other grinding against the tip of his very much hard erection now. He took his hands off the others hips for a moment, his wolf nails digging into the cushions of the couch so he would not hurt Kaine. "Youre horrible.." He said with a small growl followed by a chuckle. "You will be screaming so hard they can hear you in the clan house.." He muttered, leaning forward to run his tongue slowly over the others nipples

"Well... we could always wait until she finishes furthering her education or she could take a break from it in order to go through her change and then come to understand and master her new abilities." Xavier replied his eyes landing on their daughter. He knew it would be tough for a human to become one of them, even if raised in their world since she still had such a big presence in the human world. But it was doable and they'd do whatever they had to in order to make that process easier on her if it was indeed something she decided to do. "No matter what, we'll be here to help her out every step of the way if she decides she doesn't want to remain human and if she does then we'll just enjoy every moment of the life we have with her." Solaria's life as a human would be considerably shorter than any of theirs and it would hurt to see her age and grow old while they remained how they were. But he would never force her to change and a lot could happen between now and when she was old enough to make that decision.

"Oh believe me, I know." Kaine purred quite proud of himself and the fact that his husband had to release his hips and dig his claws into the couch instead. He loved how sure his puppy seemed when telling him how hard and loud he'd be screaming, it causing his smirk to change from devilish to a bright smile a sparkle in his eyes. Which quickly turned to a lusty look as he moaned feeling his husband's tongue running slowly over his nipples. A shiver raking down his spine as pleasure shot through him. As much as he could be a tease to his husband the same could be said about the other. Groaning he let his eyes drift shut taking a moment to regather his thoughts. As much as he wanted to drag this out he suddenly found himself not feeling very patient. Shifting himself just slightly he let himself slip down, finally letting the other enter him and moaning happily as he felt his husband's erection filling him again.

"Oh, I can't even bear the thought of it" Adrian said with a soft sigh, trying not to think on it for too long. Her life would come and go in what felt like the blink of an eye to everyone here. He would support any decision she made for herself but it would break him to think of loosing his daughter that soon. He tried to think more positive thoughts, pushing the sadness aside. "She would be gorgeous as either..I think she would make one beautiful vampire" He smiled, kissing Xaviers cheek.

Tenmo let out a satisfied hum when he felt the other slid down on him, seemingly unable to wait. "Couldn't wait any longer there dear?" He said with a devilish smirk, flicking his tongue over the others nipple again. They teased each other so much that even Kaine couldn't tease him any longer. He managed to get back some control of his claws, holding the others hips again as he started at a rather fast pace, unable to start off slow as he was teased for too long already

It was hard for Xavier to think about too, so he understood completely where his husband was coming from saying that he couldn't even bear the thought of it. "Neither can I." He murmured softly as he watched the group still his mind now racing about their daughter and the future that she had ahead of her. What it could be no matter what path she took, knowing she'd live it to the best regardless. Being told that she would make one beautiful vampire had him chuckling softly. "Of course she would, but she'd also make one stunning werewolf. If you think we'd have to beat the men away from her before can you imagine what we'd have to do if she chose to turn into a vampire or a werewolf? We'd have our hands full. Thankfully she has a big brother to help beat them back." Xavier mused.

"I don't know what you're talking about... you couldn't wait any longer." Kaine tried pushing him sinking onto his husband's hard member on Tenmo instead of it being his inability to wait any longer. A second later and he felt his puppy's hands back on his hips holding onto him again. A needy whine was his response to feeling how quickly the other started moving from the very start. He was still sensitive from their first round in the kitchen causing him to gasp and moan more squirming in on the other's lap as he tried to get enough of a grasp on himself to move with him. Hands gripping his puppy's shoulders tightly he leaned forward catching the other's lips in a deep kiss as he finally managed to move his hips along with his husband's.

"Oh boy they better be ready for a large large protective family" Adrian said with a small huff and a smirk. "Although if she did become a vampire, you would need to teach her how to hunt. If the genetics from her father would help her when she is older, it will be quite easy for her to hunt. She will have her protective brother and an angry father from the shadows. You would need to help her, I do not know how newly turned vampires work" Adrian nodded softly.

"But...urgh....who lowered themselves down on who now?" Tenmo let out another husky growl as he looked at the lovely bouncing of his husband. He was happy when the other leaned in to kiss him first, happily returning the deepness of the kiss. Every kiss was wonderful, how soft and sweet there were and yet how heated and passionate they could be at the very same time.

Xavier laughed softly knowing that there was definitely going to be a large protective family looking after Solaria. Adrian mentioning how if she did become a vampire he'd have to teach her how to hunt had him laughing again. "Hopefully she doesn't take after most of the coven. Hunts quickly turn to sex like that." He said rubbing the back of his neck really hoping he'd be able to keep her away from that trend. Shaking his head he focused on his Pup mentioning how he didn't know how a newly turned vampire worked. "Difficultly." He sighed but he would definitely do it a hundred times over since it was their daughter. "Hopefully she doesn't become too stubborn." He mused turning his gaze from the group to his husband. "What about if she decides to be a wolf? You'll have to teach her to hunt too." He mused.

"You did." Kaine groaned out not letting himself admit that he was the one who had lowered himself onto Tenmo and thus gotten impatient and given in first. Refusing to acknowledge that it was what happened and still passing the blame. Though with how good he was feeling he could truly care less who did what. Moaning into the kiss as his husband rubbed his insides just right making his legs quiver and insides clench tightly around him. "Damn..." He whispered breathlessly, their lips parting and his heart pounding heavily in his chest. If this was any indication as to how their other rounds would be going he was thoroughly looking forward to it even more. The thought alone had him moving his hips faster and harder wanting to feel his husband more intensely.

"I do not want to even think about that either, who will get the honor of giving her the sex talk in a few years?" Adrian shook his head with a small laugh. He was happy to have the distraction from the sadder thoughts from mere moments ago. "But going on a hunt with Solaria would be something special. Even if she would learn hunting later in life, she is a quick learner..And wolf blood already runs through her veins" He said with a small grin.

"Can't resist me..." Tenmo purred, hearing the others breathless whispers mere moments later. He loved the quickening of the others pace on him, only encouraging him to thrust up harder into him. He leaned forward to support the other a bit more and to attack the others necks in more love bites.

"You!" Xavier replied instantly with a soft laugh. "Who better to teach our little girl about the birds and the bees than her Daddy?" He purred in his husband's ear before nipping it. His smile only growing at the thought of Adrian giving their daughter the sex talk. But it'd have to happen, even as a wolf or a vampire -as Alise and Shi's twins proved- she would need to know this information and be prepared for it. Though Xavier didn't like thinking of Solaria every having sex no matter how old she was. It could be centuries from now with her as a vampire or werewolf and he would still say she's too young.

"To sexy to resist..." Kaine groaned loving the feeling of his husband attacking his neck with more love bites. A red flush covering his face from the pleasure and how good he was feeling. It really was amazing and just how good he felt only encouraged him to keep up a fast pace eager for them to reach their climax again. Kaine also fully planned on teasing more after he had gotten his release knowing that his head would be clear again after.

"Why do I have to..?" Adrian said with a low groan, not wanting to think about it any longer but knew one day the time would come. The other person better pray that they treat her right or he will come after them with some angry daddy claws. He let out a low groan when his ear was nibbled, a small blush rising on his cheeks. "Anymore of that and the kids would be waking up to quite a sight" He said with a flirty smirk before kissing the others cheek.

Tenmo let out more low growls and moans of pleasure as he was soon reaching his limit again. He went for the other side on Kaines ready, fully intent on marking it up. He managed a few more frienzied thrusts upward before he could take it no more, hitting his climax deep inside the other

"Because I don't want to and volunteered you to do it." Xavier replied with a soft laugh. Loving how cute his husband was at the thought of having to give their daughter such a talk. Amusement appeared on his face at his comment about the kids waking up to quite a sight if he continued doing what he was. "It's not like little Solaria hasn't heard more than her fair share. Since someone..." He paused and gave his husband a pointed look, "Is always so loud and eager." He finished with a smirk.

His insides were clenching around his husband's hard member, struggling to keep his mind steady and focused. Those lips on the other side of his neck wasn't helping matters any reaching his climax after a few more quick thrusts. A moment later he was feeling Tenmo climax deep inside of him again causing him to groan as his head fell forward resting on the other's chest. "This is definitely going to be one amazing day." He breathed out breathlessly.

"Excuse you!" Adrian gave him a playful whack to the arm. "I do believe someone has been quite loud themselves, begging me to say all sorts of things and such" He huffed with a small smirk of his own. He crossed his arms, ears folding down in embarrassment. How much could their daughter have heard? oh dear lord the very idea was embarrassing enough!

Tenmo silently nodded, planning to enjoy the day with Kaine immensely. He would enjoy every moment of the others moans and groans. Every sweet sound the other made he would commit to memory until they could do this again. But for now.."Stairs.." He said with a smirk, getting off the other and extending the others hand to help him up. "You will look amazing on the stairs.."

"Yes, but she didn't quote me she quoted you." Xavier replied with a soft growl his smirk not faltering even the slightest. It was cute how embarrassed his husband was and he had to admit that even the thought embarrassed him too but he just reminded himself that at least she really hadn't seen anything. It was easier for them and her to just know she had heard, he'd definitely die if she ever actually saw anything. Wrapping his arm around the other again and pulling him back into his side he pressed a kiss to the top of his husband's head. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed, Pup." He mused.

"Are you implying that I don't look amazing everywhere?" Kaine said as a fake insulted look crossed his face though it quickly vanished as he took the other's hand to help him up to his feet. He'd definitely be tired and sore after tonight but it was going to be worth it. That thought alone had him feeling energetic again his hand slipping out of his husband's before happily darting off towards the stairs. "Try to keep up, puppy!" He called over his shoulder with a laugh.