An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Amusement sparked in Bryan's eyes as he watched the cute embarrassed way Otso behaved once the kiss was broken. Shuffling of his lap and so cutely saying he was sorry for pouncing on him, pushing himself up he leaned over to catch the cute wolf in another deep kiss this one much shorter though as he was breaking it a few moments later to speak himself. "Don't be sorry, you're incredibly adorable when you behave like that. Next time I'll be more prepared and not as easy to knock over." Bryan said, teasing Otso near the end.

Being told that he didn't really mind how she did it as long as it stayed out of his eyes she stopped to look him over for a moment. Considering all her options and figuring out how she wanted to go about this then, when she moved closer the first thing she did was run the comb through it to ensure there weren't any tangles and make this whole process and easier one. Wetting the hair a little with a spray bottle she started to just trim it at first wanting to see what length that would leave her with and what could be done after that. Not wanting to do anything that didn't say 'Shi' to her and thus trying to be considerate of him the whole time knowing this was new to him and all. When she had completely finished cutting his hair she had left it not much shorter than it had been when they had first met, just enough to make it so that it wouldn't be as long come the next full moon. Though she was sure his hair would grow a bit before then normally, much less the more drastic growth that came with the full moon.

Flashing him a smile she asked him to see if he liked it, if he wanted it shorter, or if there was anything else he wanted changed, more than happy to do whatever he wanted. It would definitely stay out of his face now, but wasn't so short it couldn't be tied back if he so pleased. Knowing he had done so a couple of times since they had met and wanting to ensure it was still an option for him.

Otso was a bright red when Bryan was saying how he thought he was adorable when he behaved like that. "Like right now?" Otso wanted to get back at him for teasing him just now and pounced on him again. He took the others lips in a passionate make out session regardless of if he actually knocked him over or not. His mouth..was really warm..Otso thought as he wrapped his arms around the other.

Shi watched her hands carefully, still a bit tense out of habit. He stopped her when his hair was about to his chin, that usually being the longest he kept it before he started to trim it. It also kept it long enough to be a shorter ponytail should be chose to tie his hair back. "Good.." He spoke quietly when she was finally done, looking at himself in the mirror. "Thank you.." he said with a small nod of his head and a peck on her cheek

Bryan had just enough time to prepare himself when Otso pounced into his lap again and caught him up in another deep and passionate kiss. Laughing softly into the kiss before he returned it, but sure enough he wasn't knocked over this time, being able to catch the cute wolf in his arms instead of being knocked over by him. At least he was much closer to the ground this time. Happily and eagerly returning the kiss he held him close again really happy to be having this time with him even though he had not intended for this to happen when he had suggested hiking.

Alise was paying a lot of attention to Shi and his signals to make sure she didn't cut it too short, not really sure how short he liked his hair to begin with. When she had finished and he was looking at himself in the mirror she was glad she hadn't done bad. "You're welcome. I'm honestly just glad you trust me enough to let me cut your hair. I know how some people prefer to stick with a certain person and many others do it themselves." She commented. Having your haircut was something a lot of people took great care in getting done and were careful about who they let do it. The small peck on her cheek made him flash a bright smile before she set to work on cleaning up and putting stuff away.

Otso got comfortable in the others lap when he had taken the other into the passionate kiss. He did not break apart the kiss until he needed air, taking more deep breaths again. "Not what I planned when you said you were taking me on a hike.." Otso said with a quiet chuckle, leaning forward to kiss him again. "You are a good kisser.." He said shyly against the others lips, wanting to admit that much to Bryan. He really...really liked Bryan's kisses.

-I normally do it myself..But I wanted to test myself I suppose- Shi typed as he tried to figure out how to phrase it. -I have never put so much trust in a vampire or opened myself up so much..So..I wanted to try- He typed as he turned his head to look at her.

"It definitely wasn't what I planned either, but I can't say I mind the change of events." Bryan admitted, though he too had not planned this he really couldn't say that he minded it at all. Returning the quick kiss he was given as he smiled at the cute wolf in his lap which turned to pleased smirk when he was told he was a good kisser in such a cute manner. "Aww, you're so cute! But I'm glad that you think I'm a good kisser. Many years out of practice." Bryan commented with a soft chuckle. Running his hand through the other's longer hair he smiled before closing the gap to give him another kiss. A second later he was breaking it and slowly getting to his feet still holding Otso to him before he was placing the wolf back on his feet as well. "We should probably continue along the trail, before someone comes along though." He teased a little giving the cute wolf a small nudge.

Giving Shi a small smile when he admitted to her through the message that he normally cut his own hair she wasn't all that surprised. He seemed like the type of guy who would be careful of who he let near his head and face with sharp scissors but she appreciated the trust he had shown in her. The next message didn't surprise her either, but it made her come to realize how hard it may have been for him to let her do so. Moving over to him after finishing cleaning up she leaned up to kiss him and flashed a smile, "I'm glad you gave me the chance and opened up. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." Alise said her voice making it clear it was also a promise. She would never hurt him, at least not intentionally, and if she ever unintentionally hurt him she would feel like crap for the rest of her existence probably.

"What? You haven't been going around kissing everyone?" Otso teased, trying to calm himself down to make himself feel better. He let the other help him up, holding onto his head. He blushed a bright red when he mentioned someone seeing them, being reminded of Bryan seeing what he saw that day. Now was not the time...! He tried not to think about sex with Bryan either as he continued along the hike with the other.

-That's my line- Shi typed, referring to not wanting to hurt them. He tried to help clean up what he could, standing up and running a hand through his hair. He took off his shirt to shake off the loose hair that clung to the back of his shirt.

"Definitely not." Bryan replied quite amused. It was definitely amusing, but he didn't go around kissing everyone, he didn't really go around kissing anyone. Otso was the first person in a really long time that he had been with in any kind of way outside of friendly. As they walked he had slipped his hand back into Otso's, walking happily alongside him eyes on the trail even though it was an easy trail for them to follow. "If I get some nice kissing from you every time we hike we should do so more often." Bryan commented with a bright smile.

Alise laughed softly when she was told that was his line, but it was quite true. She wasn't going t hurt Shi, and wanted too make sure that he knew that. Watching as he was shaking the loose hair from the back of his shirt a small smile on her face. Once they had finished cleaning up and he was satisfied with getting the hair off his shirt she leaned over to give him an actual kiss. "I love you." she mused with a bright smile before leading the way out of the shower.

"It doesn't have to be just hiking..But it would be very nice if I got to kiss you like that on a hike too" Otso said as he tried to joke around again. He felt a bit calmer once he started to relax again, even if thoughts of kissing Bryan were filling his head. He just tried to keep his mind off of how complacent and willing he was with Bryan on the full moon. He practically threw himself at him and god...was Bryan good in bed! His cheeks turned a bit pink thinking about it.

Shi smiled happily when Alise kissed him, returning the kiss on her lips. "Love you too.." he said quietly, still shy about it but finding it easier to say every time. He really did love and care for her..the first person he ever felt anything as powerful for before.

"Does that mean I'll be able to look forward to it more in other situations as well?" Bryan asked with an amused smile on his face. He was hoping that he could look forward to such kisses more often, wanting to be able to kiss him and get kisses from him repeatedly in different settings not just on hikes. Even if he had really enjoyed the kisses they had just shared. As they were walking he noticed the cute wolf seemingly becoming more relaxed, which he definitely didn't mind. But at one point he noticed his cheeks had flushed a light pink, something he probably wouldn't have noticed except for a change in his eyes as well. "What are you thinking about cutie? It's making your cheeks a cute pink." Bryan asked a small smile on his face.

Just like always Alise was extremely happy for Shi to tell her he loved her too, beaming happily as she lead the way out of the bathroom and back towards her room. "Did you want to do anything in particular today? Or do you just want to hang out together?" She asked not really having anything planned for them herself but wanting to spend time with her nonetheless.

That cute little police outfit..The way he just took control and made him want to obey as well. The cuffs...the cuffs that kept him in place while he took him so roughly with kisses all over his-Otso stopped when Bryan asked what he was thinking about that made him blush. “Nothing...” Otso said as his blush went darker for a moment as he tried to calm himself down. Bryan pointing him out made him think of it more as he tried to think of anything else.

-Nothing in particular..But lets go to my room. We are always in your room..yet you have never been in mine- Shi typed, realizing it as he typed. He was picky about people being in his room and figured..she should be allowed in his room. And well..he did want to show her something. -Want to go now?- He types, looking over at her.

The wolf responded with a quick 'nothing' and seemed to be blushing even darker now, which of course just made him all the more curious about what he could possible have been thinking about. Still, not wanting to make the poor thing an even darker red he just gave him a small smile and nodded, continuing their hike and enjoying his company. He didn't feel like they always had to be talking, able to enjoy the silence, what helped was the fact that it wasn't an uncomfortable silence.

Alise wasn't all that surprised when Shi had typed nothing in particular as something he wanted to do today. What did surprise her was the offer to go to his room instead of hers this time with the mention that she had never been to his room. Which was certainly true, but in all fairness she hadn't been in any room in the pack house outside of the living room, but that really just made her all the more eager to see it. Being asked if they should go now a bright smile appeared on her face, "Let's!" She said happily.

Otso was able to calm himself down after a few deep breaths. Sure, he ahas been anxious around people and happy..but never like this. Bryan made his heart beat like crazy and it was scary. He could get used to feeling so happy but it was still a scary thing. Bryan is taking his time getting to know him, it wasn’t all about sex as great as their first time together was. They were just holding hands..and hiking. Even the silence he didn’t mind as much..because he was with Bryan

Shi nodded, taking her hand and walking back to the pack house.It did t feel like a long walk with her at his side, holding her hand the entire way there. He soon led her through the living room and up the stairs. Shi led her up the stairs and opened the door to his room. It was simple, the colors mainly black and dark blues but for the dark red fluffy blanket on a rather large bed. “Not as bright..” Shi said quietly, commenting on the difference of their rooms. He sat on the bed and pat beside him while he grabbed a small box under a different picture of his family, although this one included a baby Otso being held by a. Tiny baby Tenmo. “Moms...” He said quietly, opening the small box. It was his mother’s wedding ring, a pointed oval gem surrounded by smaller gemstones.

Watching the cute wolf out of the corner of his eye take a few calming deep breaths made him smile, he was so adorable. It made him truly love the little wolf even more, when he was behaving so cutely even if it wasn't something he was doing on purpose. It struck him, that he just realized he had used the word love there, but he wasn't really sure if he could say that he loved Otso just yet. Finding it way too early to come to any such conclusion, there were things he loved about him, especially how cute he seemed to behave around him. But that was as much as he could say at the present time, he hoped maybe in the future he could say he truly loved him, for now things would have to be taken slowly. But it didn't seem as though either of them were opposed to that, which was a plus in his opinion.

The walk to the packs house didn't seem to take them all that long, she was willing to give most of the credit for that to Shi being there. Not having made this walk with him very often, maybe once or twice before now. It didn't take them long to be making their way through the living room and up the stairs to her handsome wolf's room, when they entered her gaze instantly moved to take the room in. It was definitely darker colors than her own, where her's was light blues and white his was black with dark blues aside from the fluffy looking blanket that was red. It was still really nice though, the colors working well with each other. Even the red of his blanket didn't feel out of place despite the other colors present, walking with him to the bed and sitting beside him when he pat it. "I like it." She commented wanting to be honest, this really did seem like it spoke 'Shi' to her and she could see a lot of him in it, especially in the more simple design. When he reached for a box that had been sitting under a picture she looked at the picture, able to tell it was him and his parents, but there was another cute baby in the picture that raised her interest. Before she could ask about it Shi was showing her what was in the box and she was surprised, but it was incredibly beautiful. "That's so lovely! Quite beautiful!" Alise said as she leaned down to take a closer look but didn't want to overstep any boundaries and touch it, it really was a lovely ring. Turning her gaze to Shi she smiled at him, "It's nice that you have something to remember her by, and it really is a gorgeous ring."

Otso managed to take a few deep breaths and he calmed himself down, not letting go of Bryans hand. While he found ease in taking walks alone, it was easily able to be enjoyed with the others company. They weren’t even talking much and found he did not mind it. He could not wait for more outings like this..nice meals to be shared together. He was curious about Bryans cooking skills, wondering what he would make him when he remembered the other saying he would cook him something. “Oh, you should get my phone number! I don’t think you have it yet..” He let go of the others hand to fumble around in his pockets.

Shi nodded, looking down at it. “Beautiful...” He said quietly as he looked down at the ring box. They managed to recover her ring and thought that Shi should keep it. “Dad..apparently obsessed over getting something ‘fitting of his queen’..” Shi spoke as he turned to the picture. Would they be mad at him? For showing her their ring? But..Mom didn’t seem like the type. She loved to show it off. He remembered something his mom said a while ago..That he should use her ring to propose to the person he wanted to spend his life with one day. His father eventually agreed, when Shi acted all embarrassed about it. “They were good people..” He said quietly, wondering if they would have liked Alise..

The silence was kind of nice, and they were walking peacefully beside each other hand in hand which was also quite nice. Suddenly the silence was broken and his hand was released when Otso said that he should get his phone number, Bryan nodded reaching into his back pocket to pull his phone out so he could just enter it in immediately instead of having it on a piece of paper he could potentially lose. A little amused he watched Otso fumbling around in his pockets a soft chuckle escaping him before he leaned over to kiss his cheek. "We'll have to make plans for me to cook for you some time." Bryan added with a bright smile knowing that this was something they should discuss while it was still fresh in his mind. He didn't know how busy Otso was, but he tended to have a full schedule frequently but wanted to make sure he made plenty of time for the little wolf.

Alise had to completely agree, it really was beautiful, and she was happy that he wanted to show it to her. Knowing that it probably meant quite a lot to him since it was once his mother's. When he told her how his dad had been and wanted something that had been fitting of his queen her smile grew a little. "That's really sweet of him. Sounds like they really loved each other." She admitted, which she hoped was quite true. Knowing that for many it could be that way at first but didn't always stay that way. When he said they were good people her smile grew more and she reached out, resting her hand on his, "I'm sure they were." She really was, they had raised a good son, for the period they had been in his life, and Adrian had done just find picking up from there and helping him become who he was now. Despite his past Alise felt he was quite open, having given her a chance. Especially with the big changes between the coven and pack with the marriage of Adrian and Xavier and now Tenmo and Kaine. Such a merger probably had not been easy on Shi but he was still handling it quite well. "Whose the other little on in the picture. I can see you and your parents, but whose the other?" Alise asked as she nodded her head towards the picture that Shi had grabbed the ring from under.

“Oh, I’d like that very much!” Otso said with a smile as he added the other in his phone. He wanted to type a cute nickname but couldn’t think of anything clever so he just typed the others name. “What do you cool I am curious..Or are you going to keep that a surprise?” He chuckled, smiling happily when he was kissed. He kissed the other cheek quickly, by wanting to get stuck in an unending deep kiss or they would be in the woods all night.

Shi noticed Alise had pointed to the picture, setting the ring box back down. He picked up the picture and pointed to the smaller of the two children. “Otso...And Tenmo” He said as he pointed to the bigger of the two children. “Me..” he pointed to the black haired wolf who did not look like they were keen on having their picture taken but like they were told to look straight at the camera anyway.

Glad to hear that Otso would like him to cook for him made him happy and he was thinking about his schedule and when would be a good time, he couldn't do it tomorrow unfortunately, he had a few meetings to tend to and was going to help out one of the council members. But... maybe the day after? He could have Otso come over and cook him a nice dinner while they spent some time together. That could be fun. "I'm afraid I can't make anything for you tomorrow, I'm a bit preoccupied. But... I can the day after if you're free for dinner? You can come over, I'll make us something nice and we can just hang out, watch some movies or something." Bryan suggested. As they were putting each other's numbers in their phone he decided he'd put the name for Otso down as 'Cute Wolf' instead since he was the only wolf he found remotely cute. It wasn't really a nickname or anything but it was something he called the other quite frequently and felt fit well until he could think of something more personal. "It will be a surprise of course." He mused when Otso asked if he was going to tell him what he was going to cook or keep it a surprise. The kiss to his cheek made him smile, slipping his phone back into his back pocket he retook Otso's hand and continued along the trail.

"So you three have been together quite literally since the beginning it seems." Alise said when Shi told her that the the smallest one was Otso, whereas the bigger one was Tenmo. It made sense, and all three of them were adorable when they were little, granted she found Shi far more than adorable today. "This whole... coven pack merger thing. It must not be easy for you to accept after everything you went through as a kid. Did you... ever think Tenmo would fall for a vampire? Or that the coven and pack would be joined like this?" Alise asked wanting to get his insight on the whole thing.

Otso smiled happily when he heard him say he would treat him to a nice home made dinner and some movies. “Sounds like fun! It’s a date!” He laughed, pecking his lips with a happy cheerful kiss. He thought of a temporary nickname to put in, turning his back to Bryan to quickly change his name to ‘Officer’. He was too embarrassed to type ‘Master’ and thought it was he only nickname he had for him for now. He continued along the trial with Bryan, his hand back in the others.

Shi shook his head no, getting his phone to type. -I never thought Tenmo would love a vampire as a kid. Especially after what we thought happened to his mother..the first time. I never thought I’d see him with a vampire..or anyone. Otso for the longest time but he didn’t seem to, you know, be truly happy- Shi typed with a small nod. -A merger? Even further from reality...Much less that I could ever find myself in ones impaneled, much less loving them-

"Sounds perfect." Bryan purred when Otso so happily said it was a date, and leaned over to kiss his cheek cheerfully. 'Damn... he's so cute...' Bryan thought to himself feeling how it made his heart race a little to see how happy the other could be over something so simple as making him dinner and watching movies. One reason why Bryan had suggested movies was for an excuse to cuddle and be close to the wolf. At one point Bryan lead them off the trail and towards the pack house, figuring he could walk the cute wolf home after they had spent the day together.

"Otso and Tenmo were together before he met Kaine?" Alise asked a little surprised. She remembered or thought she had heard something like that before but had never been entirely sure. It was... odd. Alise didn't think that had been a bad match, it could have been a great match for all she knew, not having seen the two together like that and not knowing for sure. Hearing that Tenmo had not seemed to be truly happy with Otso only made her more curious about the two, they seemed really close even now, so had it been more of a friends with benefits sort of thing? It seemed like it in a sense. She was pulled from this line of thinking as she looked over to see the next message he was showing her about the whole pack coven merging. A small smile appeared on her face when she read the end of the message. "I'm glad you could. It is... a lot to take in. With how things had been and who knows if this has ever been done before. But... maybe it's a really big step into a bright future where werewolves and vampires around the world can get along and coexist in harmony." Alise said hoping it was a good indication of what the future held for everyone and not just their own coven and the pack. Granted they were sure to be met by backlash from those who thought it wasn't smart.

“Man your purr is cute..” Otso said shyly, thinking it was sexy too but could only say so much without dying of embarrassment. He found themselves walking back toward the pack house, lightly squeezing the others hand. “You can text me whenever you want, I’ll try to reply back quickly. I may be busy making costumes so sometimes I may take a bit to answer” He chuckled with a small smile. “See you then..” He smiled, referring to their date as he gave him one last deep kiss in front of the house.

Shi nodded in reply to them being together. While they were sort of kind of dating, it was during their hormonal period so it was more of a friends with benefits thing. He still made sure Tenmo knew his place and didn’t hurt him. Shi was a little hesitant to be in harmony with all vampires, thinking of his parents. -Worth a shot..But if someone touches you or hurts you they will be snapped like a twig- Shi typed, not wanting any harm to come to Alise. He felt..protective of her.

Bryan gave Otso a small smile when he said his purr was cute, the shy way he said it making the whole thing all the cuter to Bryan as well. He liked purring for the cute wolf, especially if the other liked it, which he decided to voice in the form of another purr. As they were getting closer to the pack house Otso was telling him he could text him whenever he wanted and that he'd try to get back to him quickly. "The same goes for you, as long as I'm not real busy or in the middle of something I'll probably reply rather quickly." Bryan admitted. It wasn't like he had a whole bunch of people he was always talking to, as long as he wasn't busy doing something else he'd response quite quickly for the cute wolf.

The nod she got in response to Tenmo and Otso having been together before made her even more curious about the whole thing. "Otso doesn't mind that Kaine came along though, right?" The last thing she wanted was even the smallest inkling of ill feelings between Otso and Kaine, positive the two would be quite good friends. Shi saying it was worth a shot made her happy, especially knowing it probably wasn't easy for him to say that. The mention of snapping anyone who hurt her like a twig made her smile grow a little and she laughed softly. "That's really cute." She admitted loving that he was protective of her but finding his protectiveness quite cute.

-He was upset for awhile with his past of being tossed aside or not considered for relationships like you saw him acting before. But he saw he made him really happy..and wouldn’t want to hurt them- Shi typed, knowing Otso would want to see Tenmo happy even if he had gotten hurt. He looked away shyly when he said it was cute, embarrassed but glad she was happy about it. He didn’t want any harm to come to her..She was his precious flower..

“Of course” Otso said with a small smile and a peck to the cheek. “See you soon” He smiled, turning to go into the pack house. Today was turning out fantastic and he was loving every moment of it!

"That makes sense." Alise admitted when Shi let her know that Otso had been upset for awhile at first when Tenmo and Kaine had gotten together. With his past and all it made a lot of sense, and she wouldn't have expected it to go any other way. She was glad to hear that in the end he saw that Kaine made Tenmo really happy and wouldn't want to come between them, still she felt a little bad for him. "I'm glad he's just happy that Tenmo is really happy, but I can't deny that I feel a little bad about the whole thing still." She admitted not having known this about the two before.

"See you soon, cutie." Bryan replied after the peck on his cheek before turning and heading back to the coven house. He'd get stuff ready for his eventful day come morning and then try to plan out what he was going to make Otso for dinner when they met again. There were a few different ideas that went through his head, figuring he might as well go all out and make dessert as well.

Shi nodded, feeling a bit bad for Otso when he finally found out why he was upset some time later. Otso kept himself held together but he sensed something was off. He didn’t know it was because of Tenmo and kaine at the time but Otso seemed happy now. His head perked up and he looked toward his bedroom door. “Otsos home..” He said quietly, wondering where he had been all morning.

Alise tried to think of how that would make her feel had something similar happened to her, coming to the realization that she'd probably be quite hurt. Suddenly Shi was telling her that Otso was home, her eyes moving towards his bedroom door before giving a small smile to her sexy wolf. "I wonder how his morning with Bryan went. Considering how it had started an all." She mused. She was definitely curious, and would be lying if she said she wouldn't end up asking him before the night was through.