An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Bryan nodded and watched the two leave before he was heading out of the room and upstairs to get some sleep. He'd have to think about what he was going to do tomorrow, and get up early enough to prepare himself. Maybe he should dress as though he was going to go on a hunt? It would probably work towards his advantage in winning the wolf over, especially if he already had a thing for men with glasses. Especially since any vampire was harder to resist when going on a hunt, harder to resist for a reason after all. Lying in his bed he considered his options, thinking it over a bit and wondering what he should do. Clearly he'd pack a basic first aid kit since it seemed as though Otso apparently had bandages that could be changed, but what else? What was he supposed to say or do after that?

Alise laughed when she was told to pick, that last time they had tried picking a second movie, and that was all she needed to know what had actually ended up happening. Laughing softly before she grabbed one of the movies she had packed and showed it to them/ "How about this?" She was holding the case up for Grown Ups thinking that it was a good comedy for them to watch before calling it a night.

Adrian looked down and noticed Solaria dozed off for a bit as the movie ended, jostled awake when the movie credits music started to roll. “I guess I fell asleep” Solaria said with a small laugh, drinking a tiny bit of soda. “Wow that’s sweet!” Solaria said wire surprised. “My mom only let me drink juices” Solaria said as he drank more, Adrian chuckling. “You shouldn’t drink too much before bed dear” Adrian said with a chuckle.

“That sounds like fun!” Otso said with a big smile, moving to sit up with a small wince. “Okay, I’m just going to stay here for now..” Otso said with nervous laughter. Shi rolled his eyes with a small smirk, moving to look towards the tv.

Xavier laughed when Adrian told Solaria that she shouldn't drink too much before bed. Leaning over he gave Adrian a quick peck on the cheek, "Let the girl have her soda. If it get's her to hyped up I'll stay up with her until she gets it out of her system. Besides, it's a weekend." He purred in a way that was meant to let the poor kid have some fun. If her mother hadn't let her have soda before he wanted to let her have it now and enjoy it. Since he still wasn't going to make it into a habit of letting her have it all the time, once in awhile as a treat but not all the time.

"Great!" Alise said getting up to put the movie in before she was leaning back against the couch beside Shi, reaching out to hold his hand as they watched the movie and hoping he'd let her get away with doing so despite the others. Otso had seemed to want to shift only to remain in his spot when he came to realize that it was not going to happen. Marcus quickly moving to sit between Alise and Vince still holding Otso's hand in his and rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

That night passed in a bit of a haze, Bryan had managed to get some sleep and come morning he was in the shower and sighing, his glasses were currently sitting on the nightstand in his room, he was definitely not a fan of fogged glasses. Despite being a vampire his vision was impacted by not wearing them, but not enough to leave him blind or anything. He could still see, just not nearly as clear as any other vampire which was why he still insisted on wearing them. When he got out of the shower he dried himself off before wrapping the towel around his waist and returning to his room. Taking in a deep breath to calm his nerves before he was slipping into some underwear and looking at the clothes lying on his bed. It had been awhile since he had gone on an actual hunt, and he knew no wolf had ever seen him in these clothes.

It was kind of embarrassing, to think this was something he did in his free time, his hunting time. Shaking his head he pulled the shorts on, trying not to pay much attention to how this was making him feel as he was securing the belt. It just added another layer to be removed, anticipation was always a good thing. Especially when it came to the people he preferred to eat from. Slipping his watch on he was putting his shirt on next, buttoning it up but leaving the top two buttons undone. It was a navy blue collared short sleeve button up shirt, one that was easy to remove in a fluid motion despite how it showed off his torso at the same time. His shorts were the same color, the belt standard black. Making sure he had a backpack packed he slipped his glasses back on before getting ready to head out, remembering to text the wolves to keep Vince and Marcus occupied so he could even have a chance at pulling this off.

Otso has gotten himself dressed, having just taken a shower. The vampires finally went home for the night, the shower helping his muscles not feel as tense. He grabbed his bright blue v neck t shirt and his blue jeans when Taiyo and Tsuki came into his room. “Hey guys~!” He smiled eagerly at the twins who seemed like they wanted to say something. “There are some pretty flowers growing in the clearing” Taiyo smiled, Otso wolf ears popping up eagerly. “Oh awesome! Thanks guys!” Otso said before running off, tail wagging happily behind him as he went to the clearing. “So pretty...The Lupo was are growing in nice his year” Otso smiled warmly.

Taiyo and Tsuki went toward the coven house, finding Marcus and Vince. “Hello” They both said with a smile, flashing their tongue oiercings. “We didn’t get a chance to properly introduce ourselves yesterday..I’m Taiyo” Taiyo smiled, Tsuki chiming in with “And I’m Tsuki..I couldn’t help but notice you looking at us earlier” He said with a small smirk.

Bryan was still hesitant about this whole thing and he had left early enough to arrive at the clearing after Otso had, having asked the twins for general directions to it. That way he did literally stumble upon it for the most part, instead of knowing exactly where it was. He was wondering around, eyes taking in the trees and the area around him since it was a first, it was pretty around here though and when he stepped into the clearing his eyes instantly fell on Otso. For a moment he instantly stopped at the sight of the wolf. Damn... he was just as cute as Bryan remembered, even more so if that was possible which only made his heart pound more heavily in his chest. There was so many ways this could go wrong, but hopefully it would go right instead.

Vince and Marcus had gotten up and dressed with the intent of occupying themselves with the cute wolf again, but when they had come downstairs they had come to be greeted by two cute wolves instead. Their eyes wandered over the other two as they showed off their pierced tongues, something that had both brothers quite compelled and interested. "You're hard not to look at." Vince purred as he took in the twins, his brother was standing slightly behind him and doing the exact same thing. "Two good looking twins are sure to draw plenty of attention." Marcus chimed in as though this was no surprised. "I'm Marcus." He added, Vince quickly chiming in, "And I'm Vince."

Otso took a light sniff at the flowers, loving their sweet smell. Their purple color matched the later night sky..He thought to Himself with a small smile. He turned to look at other flowers and his ears perked up, noticing a pair of legs in front of his eyes. He followed those beautiful legs upward to a semi buttoned torso which was even hotter. Upon going even higher, he saw the familiar sight of glasses and the others face. “Bryan..?” Otso asked, almost not able to believe the sight in front of him. He was wearing that...? Why did he have to look so good wearing that? And why was he here...?! “Hey..” He said quietly, trying to be polite.

“Think he likes ya Tsuki” Taiyo jabbed him with a small smirk. “You aren’t so bad liking yourself..” Tsuki said with a small smirk, looking over Vince. “They said they had good looking vampires in the coven but man..” Taiyo said, going up to Vince and running a hand over the others chest. “Not bad..” Tsuki said as he walked around the others backside with a soft purr.

This was more awkward than Bryan had anticipated, but he had noticed that Otso seemed to like what he saw, at least until he realized it was him. He was hoping that he hadn't done to much damage to repair and his eyes landed on the wolf's wrists that were bandaged and sure enough looked as though they needed to be changed. For a moment he didn't say anything but when he did his voice was gentle and soft, "Hello, Otso." He noticed the way he was trying to be polite with him and for a moment he was worried before he glanced towards the flowers. "The flowers are quite pretty." His voice was still soft, almost as though he was afraid of saying anything at all. It had felt like it had taken him hours just to think of that one sentence but it was surely no more than a few minutes if that.

"Aren't all vampires good looking?" Vince questioned a little amused but definitely flattered by the comment. He absolutely loved it when people paid him attention and he watched as Taiyo moved up to him running a hand over his chest. A smile crossing Vince's face quite happy with their proximity. "See something you like?" Marcus questioned watching Tsuki walk around him turning his head to follow the other's progress. He had to admit they were both attractive wolves, and he and Vince seemed distracted from their previous thoughts of running off to the pack house to see Otso. "Did you guys come all this way just to see us?" He asked a little flattered by the thought.

Bryan’s voice..was gentle? That was not the Bryan he knew..! The last time he heard the others voice was..Otso didn’t want to think about it. His wrists still stung a little but only in like a punchy sort of way. Either way, it was weird to hear Bryans voice so...soft sounding. And his outfit..He tried to think of anything else. Those legs were slim and beautiful..That chest peeking out..Those eyes hiding behind his glasses..focus Otso! Flowers! Otso thought as his thought she were interrupted by Bryan commenting on the flowers. “They are..” Otso said softly, his wolf ears twtching a bit in happiness, unable to help it. “I like coming here..” He said quietly, feeling super awkward again. What was he supposed to say...? He last shoved him when he was busy getting sex from two vampires in the living room. The whole thing was embarrassing..And here he was looking like An absolute treat! Why now of all times? Otso turned back to the flowers, picking up one to put in his hair behind his ear. “So..What brings you to this neck of the woods?” He asked, looking up towards the others eyes, trying to focus on his face and not those sexy glasses covered eyes.

“I suppose they are..” Tsuki said as he was taking in the view. Even if for the mission..Guy wasn’t half bad looking. Taiyo thought the same as he liked the feel of the others chest. “Your ass..I like it” Tsuki said frankly, Taiyo snickering with a small smirk. “Would it be such a bad thing if I wanted to see the attractive vampire brothers?” Taiyo said with a smirk, taking the others hand and running his piercing over the back of the others hand.

Bryan watched Otso pick a flower and put it behind his ear, why did he have to be so cute and innocent right now? It wasn't helping matters at all, in fact, it was making it worse to keep himself focused and not just want to dip down and give him a kiss. "I can see why, it's... peaceful." Bryan responded when Otso told him how he liked it here. It was a good place, somewhere peaceful, somewhere nice and quiet as well. When he was asked what brought him here he just kind of shrugged at first. "I was just heading to a town on your guy's side. You know... now that the border doesn't exist it's kind of opened up hunting options. So... I thought I'd try my luck." Bryan finally answered with a small shrug. But his eyes landed on the other's wrists and before he knew it he had stepped closer, gently taking the other's hand in his. "We should change these. Before you get an infection." His voice was still soft, and before Otso could say or do anything he was slipping the backpack of his shoulder and gently pulling Otso to the ground so they could both sit down and he could start to clean and rebandage them.

Hearing Tsuki say that he supposed all vampires were good looking wasn't surprising, it was something they were both used to. Especially since it was by design after all, they were made that way for a reason. Still, they were thoroughly enjoying the attention, liking to receive the attention just as much as they liked to give it. "Well, I'm glad someone can seem to appreciate it." Marcus replied with a smile when Tsuki commented on his ass. "I can't say it would be." Vince responded, not finding it remotely a bad thing if either of them wanted to see them. They had just found it a bit odd, since they hadn't expected them to return just to see them. The feeling of the piercing running over the back of his hand drew his curiosity, and he was sure the interest was clear when he was watching him so intently.

Otso heard Bryan talk about hunting options and figured that made sense. No wonder he was dressed like lilac! Otso felt a lot calmer or at least had some explanation to his choice of clothes. But it still didn’t explain why Bryan was talking to him so sweetly. He was even stepping closer to him and talked about his bandages. Right, he was supposed to change them before he left. Otso wasn’t sure how to react to suddenly having his hands being held, letting himself be pulled to the ground. Did vampires need to carry around a first aid kit? Guess they got injured too..But he wasn’t sure he liked Bryan touching his wrists..but knew he couldn’t do it himself and do a good job. He let Bryan do what he needed to do, looking down and watching the others hands do their magic.

“I can do many more interesting things with my tongue. My piercing feels good in other places too” Taiyo said with a soft purr, wrapping his tongue around a finger and letting his piercing glide over the others skin. “Forgive him..He is far forward in his..interests” Tsuki said with a playful smirked at Marcus. “I like teasing a bit more first..” He smirked, retelling back up front and reaching around to lightly squeeze his ass, pressing himself against him.

Bryan was more than aware of how hesitant Otso was to let him touch him and care for his bandages, but that was beyond the point right now. He was gentle in his actions, moving slowly so Otso could watch what he was doing and before he knew it the words were just spilling out. "I'm sorry, Otso." His voice was gentle but sincere, he felt bad for how he had acted the last time they had been face to face. It had been uncalled for and after learning more about him from the twins he felt even worse than before. "I... didn't mean to make you feel that way." He added his voice even softer now. He finished the wrist he was working on and then moved to the next one. His eyes moving up from what he was doing to look at the other above the lense. It was hard for him to apologize, he actually made a big thing about not doing that.

Vince let out a purr of his own at Taiyo's words and the feeling of that piercing running along his finger. He liked the feeling and was definitely intrigued about how good it would feel other places too. Sure that his gaze showed he didn't mind even as Tsuki was apologizing for his brother's forwardness. Marcus was watching his brother and Taiyo before he was distracted by Tsuke who was telling him that he liked teasing a bit more first, arm moving around him to squeeze his ass gently before the wolf was moving closer. A small smile appeared on Marcus' face as he watched the wolf, "I can't say we mind the differences at all..." He admitted since his brother definitely seemed happy and honestly, so was he. He very much liked their closeness and the other's hand on his ass, even if it was just a gentle squeeze.

Wait...What? It took a moment for Otso to register that Bryan was..apologizing..? His voice sounded so gentle and soft so he knew he actually meant it, making his heart skip a beat. Otso relaxed a lot by the time Bryan got to his next wrist, a lot less hesitant for him to touch him. "Thank you.." he said quietly, looking up for a moment to see his eyes peering up at him from the lenses. He quickly looked back down at his wrist, his heart skipping beats again at pairing such a soft voice with such pretty eyes.

"Now...Want to find out what a tongue piercing feels like on other parts of your body..?" Taiyo said with a smirk, leaning up and kissing his lips. "Unless you are the kinky type to do it right by the front door..?" Taiyo said with a small chuckle, nipping at his neck.

"Good..' Tsuki said with a small smirk, brushing his hand over the others front. He let out a slight purr as he brushed his hand over it, giving Marcus's front a gentle squeeze.

Otso saying 'thank you' was unexpected and unnecessary, he had really screwed up and had known that by his reaction, he just... hadn't known how bad he had screwed up until the twins showed up. When he finished the other wrist he didn't let go of his hand yet, instead he noticed that cute face looking away from him after their eyes had met. Hesitantly and afraid that Otso would respond negatively even after he apologized Bryan leaned forward, gently and hesitantly catching his lips in a gentle and hesitant kiss. Testing the waters, and the other's lips tasted just as Bryan remembered, only making him even happier to have the chance to be close to him like this again. "You know... you really should flaunt... but... maybe just for me next time." Bryan purred when their lips broke, his face still quite close to Otso's.

Vince was eager, maybe even a bit too eager as he returned the kiss a smirk appearing when Taiyo made a comment about being the kinky type to do it right here by the front door. "I normally am the kinky type to be just fine doing it here by the front door, but that before our leader got a human child." Vince responded. He was still that kinky type, but he was more aware that there were now little eyes that did not need to see such a sight and he could only imagine how Xavier and Adrian would respond if Solaria saw something like that. Knowing even they were incredibly careful about her not catching them in the act as well. She was far to young for that. Vince was quick to take the wolf's hand in his and pull him into the house deciding that this time his room would be the best bet not even the living room.

Marcus watched the two amused and rolled his eyes when his brother commented on being that kinky. His brother certainly was, and just the thought of such a thing made him blush. That thought with Tsuki's hand brushing over him before he was giving it a gentle squeeze made his face an even darker shade for red. "We should... find somewhere more private as well." He replied a little embarrassed but liking the wolf all the same.

Otso watched as the other finished, seeming to hesitate. Did he not know what to say next..? Bryan didn't seem like the type to be able to apologize easi-Otso's eyes widened when he felt Bryan's lips on his in a gentle and sweet kiss. Alise definitely did not put him up to this, there is no way even Alise could get him to do all of this for him! He...He wasn't sure how to feel, still very surprised when their lips parted, a faint pink color to his cheek. Otso's face turned a really deep shade of red at being told he should flaunt himself just for him. Words were failing him as it was more a stuttering of sounds as his heart was going wild in his chest. He could only nod 'yes' quietly, not even sure what he was doing anymore.

"I have seen the child yes.." Taiyo said with a small nod of his head. He chuckled as he was being pulled away to what he assumed would be the others room. He planned on enjoying himself and having a good time with Vince, even if it was starting as keeping them distracted from Otso. Taiyo got pulled into his room, letting the door close as he grinded himself against the other and took him into a deep kiss.

"Yes.." Tsuki said with a roll of his eyes at his brother. While they were both forward in their advances, Taiyo was definitely more forward than him. "Lead the way.." He whispered into the others ear with a small nibble at his earlobe.

It was cute, that bright red face was so adorable, Bryan had to and could admit that now. He wanted to see it more, wanted to bring out that cute reaction more and more. The nod yes made him quite happy, so much so that he leaned forward and caught that cute wolf in another kiss, this one deeper, more passionate. Bryan was happy to be able to express his emotions to this wolf, something that definitely wasn't easy for him to do but that he felt compelled to do all the same. There was definitely something different about this wolf, something that just made him want to be around him and be affectionate.

Vince was eager to return the deep kiss, smiling into it, loving being close to another person like this. It didn't matter that he had originally planned to see Otso today, when someone was being so straightforward with him it was hard to deny them. Not to mention the wolf was attractive, someone he could see himself being around more long term. Otso was nice and all, and he enjoyed spending time with him and giving him a ton of compliments he enjoyed this just a tiny bit more. Especially feeling Taiyo grind against him which only made him moan softly.

Marcus tried to calm his racing heart and get the blood to stop turning his cheeks red when he felt Tsuki nibbled his ear after whispering into it. Nodding he tool the other's hand and lead him towards his room, though the rooms were next to each other it was better than sharing one which they had originally done when joining the coven. Mainly because it meant they got a larger room that way. Pulling Tsuki into the room he turned and leaned up wanting another kiss the moment the door fell shut.

Otso's body went into full panic mode as he felt Bryan's lips on his in a more deep and passionate kiss. His heart was pumping wildly in his chest, feeling like this couldn't possibly be a set up if that thought lingered in his head. Sure, he gave him a semi deep kiss when he was told to, but this one definitely held passion behind it. Thinking of it like that only made his heart pound more. Otso's eyes slipped shut, finding himself returning the others passionate kiss on his lips with one of his own. Bryan..really did have soft lips..He couldn't help but think to himself.

"Someone is enjoying themselves.." Taiyo said with a small purr, flicking his piercing over the others lips. "Otso was right when he said you were a good kisser..Now..What else are you good at?" He teased with a small smirk, snaking a hand under the others shirt. He could get used to distracting the brothers like this..He thoroughly enjoyed it.

"Cute.." Tsuki said with a small smirk, kissing the others red cheeks. He let himself be pulled into the others room, seeing the other lean up for a kiss. He leaned in and kissed the other in a deep kiss.

Bryan was quite surprised when Otso actually started to return the kiss, but it was great, and it made him lean into it more firmly. When the kiss broke he gave the cute wolf a bright smile before he was releasing the other's hand and packing up the first aid kit. "You know, I'd love to stay and speak with you some more... or kiss more. But I probably should actually do that hunt." Bryan said with a soft sad smile. He'd much rather stay and continue to kiss and be with Otso, but he had come to realize just how long it had been since he had hunted and knew that he really needed to do so. Standing up he held his hand out to the cute wolf, "Want to come?" He questioned. He in no way expected Otso to hunt with him, but he could at least go, it could be... fun.

"I always enjoy myself." Vince mused with a smirk the feeling of the wolf flicking his piercing over his lips was unexpected, but he kind of liked it. A soft laugh escaping him at the comment of Otso being right, that he was a good kisser. "Tons of practice." He mused thoughtfully. "Plenty of things." He purred when he was asked what else he was good at, feeling the hand under his shirt and running along his already heated skin. Vince very much enjoying the contact and leaning more thoroughly into it, "What do you have in mind?" He asked as he reached out to slip his own hand beneath the other's shirt in return wanting to feel the skin there.

A soft growl came from Marcus from being embarrassed when Tsuki commented on it being cute followed by kissing his red cheeks. It was embarrassing enough, that comment wasn't helping, just making matters worse. When he had leaned up for a kiss he hadn't expected to be met with a deep kiss, but he was definitely happy about it. Leaning more into it and reaching out to rest his hands on the other's hips.

The kiss finally broke after what felt like eternity, forgetting that Bryan was still holding his hand. What...just happened? It was..amazing. He loved the feeling of the others lips on his..it felt like..he cared about him. Beyond just kissing him, it felt like..he really did care. He looked up as he watched Bryan extending his hand down to him, inviting him on his hunt. Bryan...THE Bryan...wanted to take him on his hunt? What the hell was happening today? "Sure.." Otso said, taking the others hand and pulling himself up to a standing position while he put his ears and tail away.

Taiyo let out a quiet purr when Vince told him he was good at a lot of things. "There are a lot of things in mind...or in me" Taiyo said with a flirty smile and tone of voice. "You have a kink..? I am sure I have done it" Taiyo said as he was reaching down for the others belt. "I am all yours to tease and toy with..Really rough me up" He said with another purr, reaching into his pants and teasing his waistband.

Tsuki wiggled his hips in the others hand, wiggling up against the others crotch. Tsuki licked at his lips, putting his tongue in the others mouth. He rolled his piercings around the others mouth, finding it rather warm and inviting.

Otso agreed to go on the hunt with him taking his hand so he could help him up and causing a smile to appear on Bryan's face. Putting the first aid kit back in his backpack he slung it over one shoulder before he was retaking Otso's hand and leading him towards the town again. It was going to be different for sure, since he had never hunted there before, but he knew how to make things work to his advantage and din't mind all that much. As they walked he remained silent, enjoying the company of Otso and just them simply holding each other's hands was enough. "You're a cute wolf." He mumbled as they walked, the compliment was a soft one but he still hoped Otso heard it. He wanted to say it, let the other know that he really did find him adorable and cute and that this was his own opinion not someone else's.

"Oh? You like it when people are rough?" Vince mused with a small smirk after hearing Taiyo tell him that he was all his to tease and toy with adding the extra part of really roughing him up. If that was what the other wanted he could comply, but he found it amusing how quick he was to jump to such things. Groaning softly as he felt him teasing him, preferring that he just touch him already. Vince was quick to move to start to undress the other, wanting to see and admire that body completely. "So I should take it as you can be quite kinky then? If you are so quick to say any kink I have you're sure you have done it." Vince said curiously.

The kiss only seemed to get more intense when he felt Tsuki's tongue enter his mouth, feeling the piercing roll around his mouth. It was definitely different, something new, but Marcus still really enjoyed it all the same. Moaning into the kiss from that and the feeling of Tsuki's crotch up against his own. When the kiss broke it was because he had to breath and finally had to part their lips, even if he had been enjoying it far too much and had wanted to keep kissing him like that.

He wasn't expecting to still be holding Bryan's hand as they continued to walk, only expecting it to have been just to help him stand up. It was..nice..He thought as he did not expect what was happening next. Bryan thinks..I'm cute? Yes, Marcus and Vince had called him cute before but it...felt different when Bryan was saying it. It gave him another fluttery feeling in his chest..Why? Otsos face blushed bright again, lightly squeezing the others hand. He didn't know what to say in return, looking away in embarrassment with a quiet "You..look good..in your hunting clothes.."

Taiyo smirked as he removed his hand so the other could undress him, letting him do whatever he pleased. "Maybe.." He said with a teasing smile. "And Yes...I can be quite..kinky" He said as he knelt before him and pushed down the others pants and underwear. Taiyo rolled his tongue piercing over the other length and looked back up at Vince. "Anything you want to do...Any kink or sexual thing at all? I am all yours for the taking.." Taiyo said with a low purr, flicking his tongue over the others tip.

Tsuki's lips only parted when Marcus broke away for air, finding himself enjoying the kiss much more than he expected to. He pulled him to the nearby bed, sitting him down before getting up on his lap. Tsuki heavily grinded into Marcus, nipping at the others neck. "You want to take me..? I am all yours...in any position you could want.." He whispered in the others ear, flicking his tongue piercing over the others earlobe before nibbling at it.

"Thank you, that's sweet." Bryan mused when Otso told him that he looked good in his hunting clothes. Granted, it wasn't like he had expected anything like this to end up happening. Having thought that Otso would have smacked him and yelled at him just for kissing him. This whole thing was going far better than he ever would have thought, and he had to admit he was extremely happy that it was happening like that. As they got near the town he glanced towards Otso, "Hunting me... isn't like the normal coven me... just don't tell anyone. Okay?" He asked as he stopped at the edge of town. The person he was in the coven and the person he was on a hunt couldn't be any more different.

Watching Taiyo kneel down he was curious, a pleased moan escaping him when he felt that tongue and piering going over his length. It was definitely different and he was happy to feel it, the flicking of his tongue over his tip solidifying that thought. Reaching down he buried his fingers in Taiyo's hair and held his head in front of his hard member, "I think we can start with you giving me a bit more attention." Vince purred with a smirk of his own.

Marcus was certainly not like his brother, even now as he was pulled to his bed and sat down there he was just watching Tsuki wondering what he was doing. A moment later the cute wolf was in his lap grinding into him and making him moan again, the feeling was nice and appreciated. "Do you make such a tempting offer to everyone?" He asked a little curious how often Tsuki told other men that he was all theirs in any position they could want. It was a tempting offer of course, and he'd be sure to take him up on it.

Otso looked toward Bryan when he said hunting him was not like he was at the coven. It made sense since they had to lure people to feed..and he was wearing that get up. But how different could Bryan possibly be between hunting and coven? Bryan was such a stickler for rules and proper, how drastic would the change be? “Promise..” He said with a warm smile, figuring it couldn’t be all that bad.

“Works for me” Taiyo said with a flick of his wolf ears as he eyed the hard member in front of him. He gave it one last flick with his tongue piercing before taking him in his mouth. He gives his head along him, making sure his tongue piercing was going along the others length as he did so.

“Maybe not quite as forward all of the time..” Tsuki said with a small smirk. With all his hair behind swept to the side, it was getting in his way, taking a hair tie and tying it behind his head. “Better..” He said with a quiet purr, nipping at his neck.

Hearing the promise made him sigh and nod taking in a deep breath to calm himself, this felt so wrong in so many ways but he was able to find his way around the town pretty well and he stopped outside of the place that was his stop and stopped outside of it. Glancing down at Otso he leaned over for a quick kiss before pulling him into the building. They were instantly met by the loud sound of music playing and people dancing and drinking his eyes moving back to Otso and he gave him a small smile. "You can either stick close, or you can go get a drink or something while I'm finding myself the perfect meal."

Vince was glad not to hear any complaints, instead Taiyo voicing that he was fine with that before licking over his length one more time. A moment later and it was in his mouth causing a deep groan to escape Vince who was thoroughly enjoying the wet warmth around him and how great it felt. Moaning as that piercing pressed buttons he didn't even realize were there as it remained pressed against his length while he was moving his head.

"I could certainly get used to hearing it." Marcus purred when told that Tsuki didn't do so in quite as forward a manner usually. Which just made him a little more interested, watching him tie his hair back before he was giving a quiet purr and nipping at his neck. The nip caused another moan to escape him enjoying it for a moment before he shifted them turning them over so he was above the cute wolf and smiling down at him. "You know... you're quite the cute wolf. Even if you give off a different vibe at first." Marcus mused.

Otso found himself outside of what seemed to be a dance club, not remembering the last time he went to a club or bar like that. It must have been years..He thought as he could hear the muffled music even from here. He found Bryan giving him another kiss, knowing he would have to ask Alise about this later. It was all so very confusing...Maybe she said something? "I'll stick around.." Otso said with a small smile, not sure he wanted to get drunk around Bryan at a club he was no familiar with.

Taiyo hummed as he bobbed his head, hoping to send the vibrations up him. He removed his mouth from him so he could tease the others tip with his tongue piercing. "Big..' He said with a smirk with another flick of his tongue. "You like watching me suck you off..?" He said playfully, reaching down to touch himself and looking right into the others eyes as he did it.

Tsuki heard the others moan and found himself enjoying the sweet sound. He wasn't expecting to be flipped at that moment, finding himself looking up at Marcus. "Cute is not the first word in people's mind.." He said with a small smirk, even if it was the truth. Creepy or any other kinds of words..but not cute as a describing word. "And I suppose that;s one thing different than my brother..To not be as forward in my advances" He smirked, knowing Taiyo was the more likely to go right to sex and kinky stuff before he would. Not that he was shy about it by any means

"Your choice." Bryan mused when Otso told him that he'd stick around. Maybe... he should take him to his normal hunting ground some time? It seemed like a good choice, especially since he was more at home there, more comfortable with things. As he made his way through the people he gave Otso another small smile, "Maybe I'll have to have you come to my normal hunting grounds with me some time. I think you'd like it." Bryan commented before someone caught his attention and he told Otso to wait right there while he hooked his meal and then he'd come back for him before they leave the bar. With that he moved off to the person who caught his attention, it was easy for him to start flirting with them, to get them comfortable with him and after offering to buy them a drink he was able to get even closer. After a few minutes he suggested maybe going to a hotel, getting an agreement he took the man's hand and was leading him back towards Otso, when he reached them he gave the wolf the motion to follow them as he lead the human from the bar and onto the street. Bryan didn't like having his meals on the street, he always took them to a hotel and gave them some sort of show before he ate. In his normal hunting grounds he got his meals under the guise of working, being a worker in the building. This wasn't his normal hunting grounds though and so he had to improvise.

"I very much enjoy watching you suck me off." Vince replied with a groan. It felt amazing and he was thoroughly enjoying it, especially when the wolf was humming and sending vibrations up his length making him even happier. When Taiyo reached down to touch himself their eyes remaining locked on each other it just caused Vince to growl softly, it was a hot sight, an arousing one. Reaching out he ran his fingers along Taiyo's jaw a small smile appearing on his face, "Now this is a lovely sight." He purred.

"Oh? And what would the first word on people's mind be? I for one think cute takes the cake." Marcus purred more than happy to call the wolf cute. "That's probably one of the biggest differences between my brother and I as well." He admitted as he leaned down to kiss at the other's neck now, nipping lightly. Marcus did like to enjoy things and take it slow when the opportunity presented itself, but there were times he could rival his brother in being quick to jump right into sex and being blunt and forward.