Page 291 of 351 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3501
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Cuddling with the cute wolf she let her eyes drift shut and pulled the blanket over them, figuring they could both use a nap. It had felt like forever since she had been able to sleep with Shi beside her, and she was more than eager to take full advantage of this moment. After that she figured they could probably get in the tub and clean up before seeing how Shi felt about facing everyone else. Right now she was going to selfishly keep him all to herself.

Seeing how Otso instantly turned red and his tail and ears folded down told him that his little wolf was more than aware what the two had talked to him about. "Yes, but that's not why I mentioned it." Bryan said as he cupped the little wolf's face between his hands a small smile on his face. "Love, what is marriage to you?" He asked wanting to know what marriage meant to Otso, how important it really was to him.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

Shis eyes remained shut, falling asleep against her stomach. Her warmth..It could easily lull him to sleep after all he had been through. He wanted as much time the two of them alone as possible until he would get swamped by the others. Just him and Alise for now..

Otso went even redder when Bryan asked him what marriage meant to him. It took him a moment to even form words. “W-well..a marriage represents the strong bond between two people..I guess in a legal sense more than anything but..” Otso stumbles over his words in embarrassment. “Marriages are a special day where..two people who love each other..seal their bond. I mean..people don’t have to do it..but..its..special” It was hard for him to speak about it in front of Bryan with ease but marriages were a wonderful and beautiful occassion

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

It was easy for Alise to fall asleep after Shi had, just so happy to have him back. Words really couldn't express how happy she was, and she felt like she would never be able to show him exactly how much he meant to her. At least now they could get married though, they could seal their relationship and have a family together. As she slept her dreams revolved around that, around them and their family.

Bryan wasn't blind to how red Otso was now, listening as he tried to get it out what marriage meant to him and seeing that he seemed to be struggling to do so. It was easy for Bryan to figure it was because he was telling him, and was nervous about doing so. But this was important, what marriage meant to Otso really could be the difference between him making this choice or brushing it off thinking it was okay. Since it definitely wasn't something he'd do normally. The way Otso said people didn't have to do it but added that it's special made it all the more clear to him that this really was something the small wolf wanted. Sighing softly he leaned down and caught his lips in another kiss, "I love you, my little wolf." He murmured.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“I’m sorry I’m such a red mess..I guess thats your cute little wolf for you” Otso said with a shy laugh, trying to calm himself down. His heart was racing talking about it so openly around Bryan but he was happy to get it off his chest all the same. “I love you too my sexy vampire..” He smiled as he kissed him back. He wishes he had a cute nickname for him besides Master but figured this was okay enough.

Shi kept having nightmares of the hunters telling him Alise was Gone. Standing over her grave..knowing he would t see her again. But the nightmares are interrupted with thoughts of a tiny little child that looked like Alise running to him, a smiling Alise looking at him and kissing his cheek

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"You don't need to apologize for that, you know I love it when you're a red mess." Bryan purred a small smirk appearing. Even if this was a conversation he never thought they would have he loved how red and cute his little wolf was. Making it so he may have to bring it up a few more times just to see it again and again. Running his fingers along the other's jaw he smiled down at him when the kiss broke, "You're so cute."

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso let out a small embarrassed whimper, burying his face into Bryans chest to cover up his red face. Bryans purr and smirk didn’t help, finding those too sexy and attractive. He picked up his head again when the other ran fingers along his jawline. “Y-you’re cute too..” He said quietly, still flustered

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"You're so cute when you're flustered." Bryan teased his little wolf wanting to see that more a small smirk appearing on his face. Leaning forward he kissed the top of Otso's head just before the wolf was stuttering out that he was cute too. "That's adorable." He mused thinking it was quite adorable that Otso found him cute. It didn't affect him that much other than making him incredibly happy.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“I can’t help you make me flustered..” Otso said sheepishly but still smiled warmly. Bryan made him feel all bubbly and happy even after months of being together. He nuzzled I tot he others side, wrapping his arms around the other in a small hug. “Love you lots..” He smiled

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"I love you tons." Bryan murmured before he was scooping his little wolf up and moving them towards the bed, wanting to cuddle with him properly. Lying down on the bed he had Otso resting on top of him, wrapping his arms around the cute little wolf and holding him close. Eyes drifting shut as he held him, "Mine." A possessive growl following the word, he loved being able to just cuddle his wolf like this.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso blushes hearing Bryan say he loved him, still blushing every time he said it. He l odd being told he was loved, the feeling making him warm and fuzzy. He snuggles into the others chest, closing his eyes. “Mine..” He said with a small possessive growl of his own as he was thinking about that hunter. No one hurts my Bryan..he’s mine..

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles